I was an online Admission Advisor which consisted of enrolling students, getting to know them personally as far as their goals, what they achieved in life so far, etc. I was a counselor to them, a liaison when it came to getting students connected with other departments they might've need help with, helped them with DOCU SIGN, helped walk them through the process of filling out for financial aid, helped with getting them technical support, navigating through the student portal, etc.
- Admission Advisor at Colorado Technical University
- Product Advisor, Microsoft at
- Sales Representative at Target Mobile
- Sales Representative at Intimates, Macy's
5 months at this Job
Responsible for developing, managing and meeting action plans in order to obtain personal and departmental student population objectives goal of enrollment
● Evaluate monthly activity against standards and personal inquiry goals
● Professionally assists prospective students through the admissions process in accordance with all applicable federal and state regulations, school policies and procedures, and in compliance with all accrediting standards and requirements.
● Conduct telephone interviews and email correspondence to identify student prospects to determine their educational needs, concerns and interests.
● Handling multiple tasks and meet deadlines as well as communicate effectively with individuals from diverse backgrounds, while in a fast past environment.
● Develop a rapport with prospective students and maintain contact with them frequently.
● Partners with departments outside of Admissions including Financial Aid, and Student Academics to ensure the delivery of a high level of service to every student including degree programs such as Associate, Bachelor and Master Students.
● Consistently operates within, and is measured with respect to the school's policy expectations and professionalism.. Admission Advisor / Student Services Supervisor, Verve College, Oakbrook IL Date: October 2018- March 2019
● Accurately and completely explain educational programs, expected outcomes, and student services to students.
● Manage inquiries to achieve prompt contact and performance activity weekly goals, utilize approved recruitment policies/formats, make prompt and effective contact with inquiries, and redirect unqualified candidates based upon incompatible career goals.
● Participate in appropriate recruitment and enrollment activities including: open houses, local presentations, training sessions, orientation programs, career days, graduation, and etc.
● Secure new inquiries by directly asking phone and in-person contacts about referrals of others to contact that may be interested in programs offered.
● Schedule and conduct interviews, pursue qualified candidates for enrollment, and determine appropriateness of candidates for admission based upon career goal compatibility.
● Accurately forecast projected new students with President of the Campus.
● Consistently conduct follow-up meetings, monthly at a minimum, with all applicants to ensure successful matriculation.
● Meet with representatives of various agencies to perform public relations duties at functions deemed appropriate by the college management.
● Maintains admission guidelines by writing, updating, and recommending changes to admission criteria, policies and procedures.
● Markets programs and facilities by preparing and providing informational brochures; writing and placing advertisements; answering questions; conducting tours.
● Make 150 + calls each day to recruit students
● Assists in the student recruitment process and growth of assigned programs.
● Overseas Admission advisors from both campus locations
● interact with prospective students to a school, providing them with information, guiding the application process, and even evaluating students.
● overseas that all audit and inventory or properly completed and documents
● holding conference call meeting with CEO and Admissions advisors.
● Supports the curriculum development and revision/process regarding the program.
● Handle on average 65 to 75 calls per day
● Troubleshoot service and equipment concerns
● Research and resolve billing inquiries
● Provide an overall great customer service experience
● Taking payments such as (. cash, credit card, checks)
- National Admission Advisor at American Intercontinental University
- Assistant Manager at Abercrombie & Fitch
- Academic Resource Assistant/ Librarian at Blackburn College
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science - Political Science
Read, understand and comply with the University's mission, policies and procedures. Maintain a thorough knowledge of the University's policies and procedures pertinent to the Admission's Process and apply them to the student's enrollment. Identify, recruit and enroll prospective students through interviews with them by providing program information and requirements. Asses the students' educational needs and determine their educational goal by providing ongoing advisement. Collaborate and interact as a team with the Academic, Financial and administrative units of the Institution to better assist the prospective student. Administer the management program of prospective students. Support and participate in the University activities and growth as an institution. Assist and perform any special project assigned by the President or Supervisor.
- Admission's Advisor at Admission's Department- Florida National University
- Member at Sigma Lota Rho- The Honor Society for International Studies- FIU
- Communications & Marketing Intern at Jack D. Gordon Institute for Public Policy - Florida International University
- Event Coordinator/Student Ambassador Intern at Miami-FL Jean Monnet European Center of Excellence
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in International Relations-Magna Cum Laude - International Relations-Magna
- Associate in Arts
- Admission Advisor at Trilogy Education Services
- Admission Recruiter at Education Connection
- Customer service representative at Comcast
- Customer Service Representative at Security Networks
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's - Digital Media Engineering
- - Digital Computer Science
- High School Diploma
-Receive internal transfers and make outbound calls to interview and recruit new students for enrollment -Act as a consultative resource and provide students with information on the college and all our programs -Obtain follow up with working students on a daily basis and assist them in the enrollment process -Meet goals by managing the entire enrollment process to include coordination with other internal departments *Bryant & Stratton College calculates percentages to goal on a weekly basis and compares Admissions Advisors throughout all 19 campuses. "Top Cat"-Top Admissions Advisor December 2017, June 2018, November 2018 "Tiger Track"-Top 3 Advisors January, March, April, May, and November 2018
-Receive internal transfers and make outbound calls to interview and recruit new students for enrollment
-Act as a consultative resource and provide students with information on the college and all our programs
-Obtain follow up with working students on a daily basis and assist them in the enrollment process
-Meet goals by managing the entire enrollment process to include coordination with other internal departments
*Bryant & Stratton College calculates percentages to goal on a weekly basis and compares Admissions Advisors throughout all 19 campuses.
"Top Cat"-Top Admissions Advisor
December 2017, June 2018, November 2018
"Tiger Track"-Top 3 Advisors
January, March, April, May, and November 2018
- Admission Advisor at Bryant & Stratton College Online
- Job Coach at Erie 1 BOCES
- Shit Supervior at Anderson's Frozen Custard
- Senior Resident Assistant at The College at Brockport
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Interdisciplinary Arts for Children
Managed an Admission Advisement team of twenty persons to achieve monthly
• Mentoring new hires in the admissions department and promoted those individuals into admission advisory position
• Participated in weekly and monthly training seminars for management
• Conducted weekly and monthly training seminars with managed team
• Exceeded retention goals in all school terms
- Admission Advisor at Kaplan University
- Financial Service Representative at MetLife
- Associate Trader - Middle Office Manager at Credit Industriel et Commercial New York
- Life Insurance Agent and Mortgage Banker at Primerica Financial
12 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Accounting and Political Science
Responsible for recruiting qualified applicants for admissions to the university in accordance with state, federal, and institute policies and regulations, consistent with the highest ethical standards. Conducts high quantity of prospect phone contacts to secure weekly standard appointment set and interview activity. Provides timely follow-up activity with unresolved interviewees and future class applicants. Managing workflow from home or telecommuting. incompatible career goals.
• Manage inquiries to achieve contact and performance activity; utilize approved recruitment policies, formats, and tools; make prompt and effective contact with inquiries and redirect unqualified candidates based upon
• Schedule and conduct interviews, pursue qualified candidates for enrollment, and determine appropriateness of candidates for admission based upon career goal compatibility.
• Accurately and completely portray college educational programs, expected outcomes, student services, and financial consideration to students, parents and educators.
• Extensive use of Salesforce, Microsoft programs, and Outlook
Responsible for recruiting qualified applicants for admissions to the university in accordance with state, federal,
and institute policies and regulations, consistent with the highest ethical standards. Conducts high quantity of prospect phone contacts to secure weekly standard appointment set and interview activity. Provides timely
follow-up activity with unresolved interviewees and future class applicants. Managing workflow from home or telecommuting.
incompatible career goals.
- ADMISSION'S ADVISOR at DeVry University
- LEAD MARKETING REPRESENTATIVE at Hollywood Casino
- PERSONAL ASSISTANT at Craig Cameron American Horsemanship
- DNA Technician at Specimen Specialists of America
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Political Science - Political Science Minors
- - Pre-Law
Interviewed and screened candidates for admission into University. Coached future and current students, overcoming obstacles to successfully complete their education. Help students choose appropriate careers and classes.
- Senior Admission Advisor at DeVry University
- Senior Business Development Analyst at Gulfstream Mergers & Acquisitions
- Senior Admission Recruiter at NASCAR TECHNICAL INSTITUTE
- Branch Manager / Vice President-Investment Management and Sales at STARK & CO., INC
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - (BS), Business Administration
-enrolled prospective students -answered to high call volumes -motivated students to achieve -communicated with different departments
- Admission Advisor at Staffing Now Agency
- Medical Support Assistant at Hines Veteran Hospital
- Medical Supply Technician at Jessie Brown Veteran Hospital
- WareHouse Associate at Home Depot
3 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science degree - Business
Remote position Washington, DC Campus
Assigned by the UOTP to be the prospective students first point of contact. DUTIES:
• Requests, expedites, receives and processes official transcripts and all required documentation for students completed enrollment process.
• Maintains records of communication with applicants and enrollees per department guidelines.
• Communicate with prospective students via call campaigns and emails regarding International, Domestic and online Programs.
• Advise prospective students throughout the International, online or domestic enrollment process.
• Guide prospective students through the admissions process with the goal of determining if the program is a right fit for their educational needs.
• Utilize Velocify database tools with over 200,000 leads to efficiently track each interaction and the progress of all assigned leads.
• Exceeds daily efficiency metrics.
• Effectively communicate industry trends, quality of leads, and program updates with appropriate departmental team members to ensure our leads are efficiently sent to us.
• In charge of the University online "chat" program to capture and market the university and prospective students.
• Market and recruit leads to attract enrollees so the University can retain the best and most suitable candidates.
• Develop a rapport with prospective students from enrollment, class schedules, documentation requirements throughout the admissions process.
- Admission Advisor at University of the Potomac
- Territory Marketing Manager at LifeCare Solutions, Inc
- Territory manager at Right Health Care
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Nursing Core