• Determines admissibility, transferability of credit, and residency for all new and readmitted undergraduate students; provides input and recommendations in determining admissibility of "special consideration" cases.
• Counsels and advises students and families about educational opportunities, admission, transfer of credit, financial assistance, and university policies and requirements.
• Maintains communication via telephone, correspondence, and/or electronic mail with prospective students through all stages of the recruitment and admission process.
• Utilizes computerized systems to communicate with students, process admissions, prepare reports, and/or analyze data.
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Admission Advisor at Herzing University
- Salon Manager/Stylist at Great Clips
- Youth Services Specialist at WestCare Wisconsin
- Full Time Educator at Paul Mitchell The School, Milwaukee
2 months at this Job
- Master's - Business Administration
- Bachelor's - Business Management with a Concentration on Entrepreneurial Studies
The Admissions Advisor
-Communicated with prospective students in support of their decision to attend/select a school, by communicating the features of the school and serving as an advocate for prospective students. - Had to meet the school's quantitative and qualitative goals and objectives, in an accurate, professional, and compliant/ethical manner using school-approved admissions processes and procedures.
-Conducted interviews with prospective students.
-Evaluated prospective student's needs, interests and qualifications while providing clear and concise information to help the prospective student make an informed decision to attend or not attend the school.
-Presented information regarding the school's programs and tuition.
• Consistently achieves the expected goals for Enrollments, Starts, Conversion Rate, Show Rate, Schedule/Queue Adherence, Script Adherence, Compliance, the CEC Standards and Product/Program Knowledge. -Assisted students through the admissions process, orientation and start of class in accordance with all federal and state regulations, school policies and procedures, and in compliance with all accrediting standards. -Experience with Microsoft (WORD, Excel, Outlook) also utilize all applicable school systems, databases and tools effectively such as the Inquiry Management System, Program Central, Slideshow, Virtual Campus, Stitch-in Site, ADM, Ellen, IEX, and PeopleSoft.
- Admission Advisor at American Intercontinental University
- Member Service Rep at Illinicare Health
- Rehab follow Rep at
- Retail/Medical Collector at State Collections Service
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- None - Automotive technology
- High school or equivalent - Graphic communication
-Receive internal transfers and make outbound calls to interview and recruit new students for enrollment -Act as a consultative resource and provide students with information on the college and all our programs -Obtain follow up with working students on a daily basis and assist them in the enrollment process -Meet goals by managing the entire enrollment process to include coordination with other internal departments *Bryant & Stratton College calculates percentages to goal on a weekly basis and compares Admissions Advisors throughout all 19 campuses. "Top Cat"-Top Admissions Advisor December 2017, June 2018, November 2018 "Tiger Track"-Top 3 Advisors January, March, April, May, and November 2018
- Admission Advisor at Bryant & Stratton College Online
- Job Coach at Erie 1 BOCES
- Shit Supervior at Anderson's Frozen Custard
- Senior Resident Assistant at The College at Brockport
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Interdisciplinary Arts for Children
Enrolling prospective students in Career Specified programs. Performing all functions related to administration of admission procedures to college academic programs, including support, motivation and recruitment for qualified candidates. Scheduling appointments/ interviews, consultancy over phone, and completion of daily activity reports. Effectively interact with prospective students in person/over phone, providing information and routine guidance related to enrollment/admission procedures, such as entrance requirements, curricula, and academic standards.
- Admission Advisor at Platt College
- Center Administrative Contract Specialist at Child Development Inc
- Admission Advisor at BRIGHTWOOD COLLEGE, Salida
- Admission Advisor at HEALD COLLEGE
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration w/con of HRM
Assisting students with their concerns regarding financial aid. Troubleshooting admission online applications for various institutions. Customer services for general financial aid and admissions inquiries.
- Financial/admission advisor at Blackboard Inc.
- Insurance Verification Specialist at Baylor Scott & White Health
- Collections Representative at Gc services
- Sales Associate at Walmart
at this Job
Made 150 or more calls a day Enrolled students into the Licensed Practical Nursing Program Monitor the branch for daily activities Handle student payments Conduct weekly inventory of the branch Supervisor the Admission Team Daily auditing of student files Conduct Orientation for new students Set up clinical sites for students Open the branch daily Proctor Student Exams Monitor the daily functions of the branch
- Admission Advisor Supervisor at Verve College
- QIDP at Park Lawn Services
- College Admission Advisor at Career Education Incorporation
- Service Coordinator at Addus HealthCare, Inc
6 months at this Job
- - Sociology
Advise and Enroll Students through their application process. Provide them with program information along with making sure that what they are looking for is a great fit academically and for their professional aspiration. Ensuring them with the most outstanding student services by providing them with outstanding communication skills and program knowledge. What makes me successful at what I do is attention to detail, great personality skills, excellent customer service skills, and time management abilities. Having the abilities and skills to navigate through numerous of systems, great data entry and my multi-tasking skills has made a great impact in my productivity. Working with Arizona State University has impacted my role significantly in the education industry.
- Admission Advisor at Pearson Inc
- Admissions Representative/ ReEntry at Delta Career Education
- Customer Service Representative at Allied Cash Advance
- Bartender/Cart Attendant at Southern Dunes
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- - Business Management
- - Medical Assistant
- - Business Administration
Increase student enrollment on a monthly basis.
• Assist with the management for the spa academy.
• Qualify students to admissions and maintain enrollments.
- Admission Advisor at MARINELLO'S SPA ACADEMY
- Administrative Assistant at MARTIN LUTHER KING ELEMENTARY
- Professional Sales at LOS ANGELES LAKERS
- Personal Assistant - Jerry Buss at LOS ANGELES LAKERS
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - International Relations
• Currently working Full time as an admission advisor.
• Call prospective students customers using established lead methods.
• Provide excellent customer service to students through application and enrollment process.
• Handles appointments, interviews and applications in a professional and timely manner.
• Advises students in program selection, test, advising, registration, etc.
• Performs consistently to meet or exceed performance targets.
• Develop and maintain relationships with enrolled students.
- Admission advisor at California Institute of management and technology
- Teacher at VIPKID
- ❸ Pharmacy Technician at Rite Aid
- Behavioral Therapist at Proof Positive ABA Therapies
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Psychology
- Associate - Psychology
- High School Diploma
Recruit and enroll students in Medical healthcare careers
- Admission advisor at Care professions
8 years, 5 months at this Job
- Some college