Created a welcoming and secure environment for individuals with a passion for education and healthcare to further their growth and knowledge with in the healthcare community. Designed and develop educational and career goals with incoming students. Captured all interaction with students electronically for documentation purposes. Provided informational interviews for interested applicants inquiring about the school and healthcare training opportunities. Ensured each student received support and guidance throughout their educational training program.
- Admissions Advisor at Admissions Advisor Brightwood College
- Career Service Advisor at San Joaquin Valley College
- Top Placing Advisor at Career Service Advisor San Joaquin Valley College
- Admissions Advisor at Concorde Career College
2 months at this Job
- Master's - Rehabilitation Counseling
Trained to be an admissions advisor in the fast paced private sector college.
● Direct contact both in person and on the telephone admissions.
- Admissions Advisor at DeVry University
- Student Intern Advisor at CSU
- Home Health Caregiver at VA Fresno Hospital
- Administrative Assistant at VA Fresno Hospital
8 months at this Job
- MA - SACC
- BS - Liberal Studies
As a admissions Advisor my responsibilities consist of gathering students information and placing them in the correct areas needed to further the educational goals. I attain student information with confidentiality and honesty. I answer phones, set up appointments and meet with students as well as parents.
- Admissions Advisor at Community Christian College
- Medical Biller at Health link management
- Loan Processor at Law office of Gregory A. Baker
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Communication sciences and disorders
- AA - Liberal Arts
Duties included but not limited to: Assisting prospective and returning students interested in DeVry University and Keller Graduate School of Management, utilizing the Sales Force dialer system to connect with potential students, assisting students move through the enrollment process; which includes, an initial contact interview, full detailed interview of program guides, campus environment, cost tuition and financial resources which leads into an application. Not only does this process stop there but as an Admissions Advisor I also assist the students with moving through and completing their milestones to ensure a timely and accurate session start by collecting all necessary enrollment documents. As Admissions Advisors we also demonstrate program knowledge to the prospect students to ensure that we have a program that is fit for them and their specific career choices. Other duties include, note taking-keeping accounts current, conducting 50+ calls per day, keeping an organized calendar, connecting with students via email, phone and text message, conducting follow up calls, communicating to other departments to ensure that are students get a stellar level of DeVry CARE, by actively listening to the needs of the student. Ambassador of Employee Engagement: helping to plan and facilitate campus activities between colleagues. Helping to guide and aid in changing the environment to ensure a better working culture.
- Admissions Advisor at DeVry University
- Store Leader at Dress Barn
- Assistant Store Leader at
- Sales Associate at
11 months at this Job
- Earned, Bachelor of Arts - Liberal Studies
• The role of the admissions advisor is to reach out to individuals via phone, or through video conferencing, take incoming calls and place outbound calls to prospective students
• Admissions advisors interview prospective students to determine their motivation for attending college; understand their career goals and the obstacles that might prevent them from starting or continuing their education; help them to overcome those obstacles; and ultimately help them identify the degree-program that best matches their needs.
• During the interview advisors present information about the benefits of education and DeVry University, tailoring their message to the student's needs, motivation, and career goals.
• Once prospective students decide to enroll, advisors guide them through the admissions process, responding to questions, linking them to financial aid and academic advisors, gathering the documents necessary to start school, and ensuring students complete admissions testing.
• By networking and building relationships with their students, admissions advisors identify and contact other prospective students.
- Admissions Advisor at DeVry Education Group
- (account rep) - Agent at AT&T-Technical Command Center
- Enrollment counselor at Saint Leo University
- National Admissions Senior A Advisor/team lead at American InterContinental University
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management and Human Resources - Business Management and Human Resources
- Masters of Business in Administration - Healthcare and Human Resources
This was an online/telephone position. IBuilt relationships with potential students in order to relate the benefits of CCNH's online degree and certificate programs. Kept accurate records of communications and student documentations in order to guide them through the enrollment process. Top Admissions Advisor since I entered the position. Consistently exceeded the company goal by over 130% annually. Assisted with training and mentoring of new advisors. Assisted with developing new marketing strategies. Managed and communicated with over 500 prospective students each month.
- Admissions Advisor/Recruiter at Clayton College of Natural Health
- General Sales Manager at WA1A Radio
5 years, 6 months at this Job
- Doctorate in Natural Health - Natural Health
- Doctorate in Nutrition - Anatomy and Physiology and Herbology
The Senior National Admissions Advisor, entry-point position, will interface with prospective students in support of their decision to attend/select school. In addition to communicating the philosophy and features of the school and serving as an advocate for prospective students, the Senior National Admissions Advisor must meet the school's quantitative and qualitative goals and objectives, as established, in an accurate, professional, and compliant/ethical manner using school-approved admissions processes and procedures.
• Responsible for developing, managing and meeting action plans in order to obtain personal and departmental student population objectives
• Evaluate monthly activity against standards and personal inquiry goals
• Professionally assists prospective students through the admissions process in accordance with all applicable federal and state regulations, school policies and procedures, and in compliance with all accrediting standards and requirements.
• Conduct telephone interviews and e-mail correspondence to identify student prospects to determine their educational needs, concerns and interests.
• Develop a rapport with prospective students and maintain contact with them frequently.
• Partners with departments outside of Admissions including Financial Aid, and Academics to ensure the delivery of a high level of service to every student including degree programs.
• Consistently operates within, and is measured with respect to, the school's expected behaviors: Execution, Communication/Feedback and Professionalism.
• Ensure compliance with applicable University policies and procedures
- Senior Admissions Advisor at Colorado Technical University
- Exterior Home Improvements Sales Project Consultant at Sears Holding Corporations, Elk Gove Village, IL
- Supervisor, Call Center (Ambulatory Operations) at Northwestern Medical Faculty Foundation
- Senior Client Service Manager at HEI Consulting Group, LLC
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Business Analysis
- Associates - Business Administration
As an admissions advisor, my responsibilities included: - calling leads - scheduling appointments - Interviewing prospects - build a projection plan for prospects - understanding the goals and needs of the students. - processing payments. I would take students from the thought of going to school to choosing the correct program and path to achive their goals to getting them enrolled in the university. We would have term goals which i reached every term.
- Admissions Advisor/Recruiter at Florida national university
- Brand Ambassador at Inktel Contact Center Solutions
- barista, cashier, kitchen line associate at Panera Bread
- Supervisor at Monca Commercial Cleaning
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business and Marketing
- Associates - business
- high school diploma
As an admissions advisor I would meet with potential students, guiding them through the process of enrolling. Collecting all the required documents, following up with student and potential students, and meeting enrollment goals.
- Admissions Advisor at Center for Employment Training (CET)
- Sales Associate at European Wax Center
- Membership Consultant at Total Woman Gym and Spa
- Assistant Manager at Massage Envy Spa
10 months at this Job
- Diploma - Massage Therepy
- N/A - General Education
- Diploma - High School
Hagerstown, MD (January 2009 - Present)
Online and campus based University serving 38,000+ degree-seeking students
• Advise and counsel students through the Admissions process
• Facilitate the collection of all required Admissions documents relevant to the first term start.
• Conduct interviews and evaluate each prospective student based on his/her needs, desires, interests, qualifications, motivations, and commitments.
• Maintain contact with students from start to graduation
• Assist in advising, coaching, and training other admissions advisors, as needed.
• Create and deliver presentations on admissions best practices, new processes, and discuss areas of opportunity within the department.
• Facilitate interdepartmental communication to enhance the admissions process.
- Admissions Advisor at Purdue University Global
- Recruiter at Aerotek Inc
- Inside Sales at Nitterhouse Masonry Products
10 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Cyber security
- A.A.S. - Information Technology
- High school