• Cultivated leads to appointments, conducted tours, matched community benefits to prospects’ needs and prepared custom mailing collateral.
• Managed facility sales and marketing programs including events, social media, email marketing, and printed collateral.
• Coordinate admissions for rehab center for all new patients and returning patients including gathering clinical information and obtaining insurance authorization.
• Maintained an 80% success rate from qualified touring families who then chose the rehab facility for their loved ones
- Admissions Coordinator/Marketing and Sales Associate at Admissions Coordinator/Marketing Associate
- Student and Community Engagement Coordinator at Remington College
- Media Buyer/Planner at Remington College
- Communications Coordinator at Florida Nurses Association
2 months at this Job
- BS - Interdisciplinary Studies
Admissions Coordinator, Patient Registration Clerk, Secretary
- Admissions Coordinator at Management Consultants & Computer Services
- Cashier/Customer Service/Front End at National Lumber & Hardware
- Admissions Coordinator at
5 years at this Job
- - General
- Some college
Admissions Coordinator Filing Admissions Paperwork Verifying benefits Data Entry Public Relations Assistance
- Admissions Coordinator at Legend Healthcare
- Housekeeper at Hunt Regional Medical Center
- Deli Associate at Walmart
- Forklift Driver at Sanden International
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts - Medical Billing and Coding
I have been a admissions coordinator for 6 years now in a high volume call center . My job responsibilities include booking flights working with multiple family and friends of the patient to ensure they make it in accordingly.
- Admissions Coordinator at The Watershed
5 years, 10 months at this Job
As the Admissions Coordinator, I received referrals from hospitals for patients needing short and long term skilled nursing care. I met with family members, gave tour's of the community. Explain the Resident Application process an would assist with the process with family or the resident. I would verify insurance benefits , all data entry done on point click care. Case management, marketing and sales and much more.
- Admissions Coordinator at The Christian Village
- Family Self- Sufficiency Specialist at PROFESSIONAL EXPEREIENCE
- Low Income Home Energy Assistants Director at LIHEAP
- Certified Public Housing Manager at Logan County Housing Authority
3 months at this Job
- - Leadership Course
Admissions Coordinator duties are as follows:
• Coordinates the admissions process for the new patients.
• Facilitates introduction to key personnel, teams and services.
• Completes financial verification process.
• Develops and coordinates new member and family orientation process.
• Participates in the coordination of the enrollment process to ensure a high quality consumer friendly service approach.
• Manages admissions and dis-enrollment data and reports.
• Participates in the development and revision of the admissions process.
• Maintains timely and accurate documentation of services.
- Admissions Coordinator at South Shore Health and Rehabilitation
- Youth and Family Specialist at New Generation Youth and Family Services
- Eligibility Specialist for FSSA at CFA Staffing
- Independent Living Case Manager L.I.F.E Coach at SAFY (Specialized Alternatives for Families and Youth
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Master's - Business Administration with concentration in Health Administration
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology/ Criminal Justice
As admissions coordinator I hold the responsibility of conducting 6-7, 3-4 hour in depth biopsychosocial assessments each week with individual clients and case managing 15-25 cases at a time. Assessing for what levels of care/supportive interventions are most appropriate amd beneficial for the client and their families individual needs. Conducting several utilization reviews with insurance companies to ensure and advocate for appropriate coverage for clients. Offering therapeutic support and intervention for client's struggling to take the first steps towards recovery and change.
- Admissions Coordinator at The Renfrew Center
- Student Counselor at Palm Beach State College
- Medical Receptionist at Eye Associates of Boca Raton
- Children's Counselor at A.D. Henderson University School
8 months at this Job
- Master's - Social Work
- Bachelor's - Social Work
44405 Woodward Avenue, 8th Floor Pontiac, MI 48341 215 North Ave. Suite 200 Mt. Clemens, MI 48348
January 2015 - current Admissions Coordinator
• Responsible for admitting patients to Select Specialty Hospital
• Reviews financial/insurance information of potential patients before admission
• Interacts with referring hospital Case Management staff to coordinate admissions
• Interacts with Select Clinical Liaisons to advise of new referrals and to perform assessment
• Coordinates with Select Case Management and Nursing staff to ensure all patient needs can be met before admission
• Creates admission documents needed by clinical staff for new admissions
• Interacts with patients/family to obtain required signatures for admission paper work
- Admissions Coordinator at Select Specialty Hospital
- Case Management Assistant at
- Materials Technician at
- Manager at Front of the House
4 years at this Job
- Master of Science - Administration
- Bachelor of Arts - History
and Social Service Director
Villa Theresa Haven/Mount Carmel Retirement Community - O'Fallon, MO
April 2013 to April 2018
• Primary job function consists of acting as the Social Services Designee for the facility, which includes scheduling all new admissions, evaluation of hospital and referrals for admission, completion of tours, maintaining and updating daily census information, addressing all incoming inquiries, maintaining waiting lists for private pay and Medicaid beds, completion of all Admission Agreements and all paperwork associated with financial files for residents, completion of paperwork for those receiving outpatient services.
• Create and maintain relationships with referral sources within community to maximize awareness of our services.
• Work to provide initial welcome to new residents, including follow ups to limit concerns or complaints.
• Supply discharge surveys and monitor results in quarterly QA meetings.
• Provide monthly/quarterly information to QA on admission/discharge summaries.
• Assist with the implementation of preliminary and comprehensive care plans for all admissions, verifying resident insurance coverage, assist residents and families with placement to SNF, ALF and LTC facilities, help resolve any issues concerning the residents or their families.
- Admissions Coordinator at Admissions
5 years at this Job
I started as admissions coordinator as well as doing Hmos’s I have great experience with Allscripts ,epaces ,my ability . Watching out for PRI’s via fax machines and computer based programs are the most crucial part of the admissions process .
- Admissions Coordinator at NEW VANDERBILT REHAB & CARE CENTER
- Hmo Coord at Staten Island Care Center
9 months at this Job
- - English