Previously RAC-CT MDS coordinator now RN clinical admissions director. Weekend supervisory/wound care/IV/Port access.
- RN Clinical Admissions Director at Genesis
- RN MDS Coordinator at Emeritus
4 years, 2 months at this Job
• Goal driven healthcare admissions professional with experience managing the admissions process of a skilled nursing facility for all new, returning, sub-acute, and long term care patients
• Highly reliable self starter and team player with excellent communication skills both orally and written
• Strong client service with great success in driving deliverables in data analysis, project planning, and relationship building
• Proficiencies in Microsoft Office Suite, Sigma Care, Windows XP, Opex machines Little Neck Care Center, Little Neck, NY 06/2016 - Present Admissions Director / Marketer
• Build and maintain relationships with Physicians, Social Workers, Case Managers at hospital networks
• Maintain admission guidelines by writing, updating, and recommending changes to admission criteria, policies and procedures.
• Market programs and facilities by preparing and providing informational brochures; writing and placing advertisements; answering questions; conducting tours.
• Obtains applicant information by requesting completed applications and medical information; verifying and clarifying information; interviewing patients and family members; explaining admission criteria.
• Market at hospitals and screen patients by comparing patient's condition to admission criteria; evaluating and accepting or rejecting patients; referring patients and family to other programs and institutions.
• Admits patients by completing admission and financial responsibility forms; coordinating and arranging physical, social, emotional, and support service requirements, including transportation.
• Resolves patient/family dissatisfactions by investigating concerns; recommending changes in service policies and procedures.
• Assist business office with getting all documents for Medicaid application
• Oversea the concierge
• Order all equipment's needed for admission and discharge.
• Prepares admissions reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Keeps patients safe by following safety policies, procedures, and regulations.
• Protects organization reputation by keeping information confidential.
- Admissions Director at Little Neck Care Center
- Account Specialist at Zellman Group
- Lead Recovery Specialist at Zellman Group
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
48227 Achieved facility census goals and monthly budget objectives by increasing Sheffield Manor's customer base. Implemented marketing strategies which resulted in the growth to Sheffield Manor's bottom line. Increased sales significantly over a ten year period by working directly with hospital discharge planners, Detroit Area Agency on Aging, physicians, churches, various health care professionals, etc. home care agencies and hospice organizations. Continue to increase knowledge to seniors about long term care. Admissions Director
- Admissions Director at Sheffield Manor Nursing Rehab Center
- Trained as an Admissions Director at Fairlane Nursing and Rehab
10 years, 5 months at this Job
- B.S - Business Management
• I am currently the Admissions Director for a 120 bed SNF Facility located in Clarksburg WV.
• I am responsible for reviewing referrals and accepting clinically and reviewing the Fiancial information with our BOM.
• I meet with our residents and families and provide tours to our faacility.
• I am responsible for completeing the Admission Packets with our residents and families.
• I market local hospitals and have developed relationships with the Social Workers and Discharge Planners.
- Admissions Director at River Oaks
- LPN, Humana at Home Case Manager at Interim HealthCare
- Regional Case Manager at HCR ManorCare
- Sales and Marketing at Interim HealthCare
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- LPN - Nursing
Admissions Director / ABOM - responsible for admissions to the facility, insurance verification for MCR, MCD, MGD, transportation set up, setting up and participating in Community and Facility events. Starting and completing Medicaid applications and obtaining necessary documents to have the application processed. Processing Ret Payee forms, making bank deposits, distributing resident trust fund money, checking mail and sorting it.
- Admissions Director/ ABOM at nexion
- Business Office Supervisor at AC Transportation LLC
- Academy Foot and Ankle Specialist at
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Initially hired as the C.N.A. Coordinator, primarily providing C.N.A. education, assisting with scheduling, and completing regular performance reviews as well as assisting hands on with working on the floor as needed. As the Admissions Director, I assisted with bed management, admissions process/paperwork and marketing. Completed quarterly reports and business plans. Assisted Veterans with Veteran benefits, completed insurance prior authorizations, worked closely with Nursing and families and maintained hospital case management/vendor relationships.
- Admissions Director/C.N.A. Coordinator at George E. Wahlen Ogden Veterans Home
- Memory Care Coordinator at Blue Harbor Senior Living
- Certified Nursing Assistant at North Canyon Care Center
- Stay at Home Mom at N/A
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Health Science/ English Literature
Responsible for recruiting, coach and admissions director
- Admissions Director, Recruiter, Athletic Director & Men's Basketball Coach at Southeastern Baptist College
- Teachers Aid/Assistant at Cutter Morning Star High School
- Recruiting Coordinator at Champion Christian College
- Taught ISS in High School and Apex Learning in Computer Lab at West Frankfort High School
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- M.S.E. - Physical Education
- B.S.E. - Physical Education and Health
As Director of Admissions I am in charge of giving tours for the Healthcare facility, keeping track of the daily census, verifying insurances, obtaining prior authorizations, and tending to the needs of the residents. Also, I take care of the marketing, outreach, and events held at the facility. Working with my admissions team, and delegating tasks in order to run the department smoothly and effectively. Multitasking is a major strength of mine, as is organization along with my ability to bring in many admissions per day. I am a strong asset to any team I am playing on.
- Admissions Director at THE REMINGTON CLUB
- Client Care Associate at Auto Claims Direct, Inc
- Admissions Coordinator at Courtenay Springs Village
- Finance Manager at United Christian Fellowship Church
6 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Organizational Business Management - Organizational Business Management
- Associates of Science in Business Administration in Business Management - Business Management
- Associates of Arts
- High School Diploma
• Responsibilities Currently standing in for Admissions Director duties incude coordinating and processing referrals for Admissions to short term and long term rehab facility. Work with families, hospitals, insurance to ensure proper planning from admitting resident to creating entire plan of care. Part of Interdisciplinary Team to establish long and/or short term goals for resident. Currently hold the Social Worker Position for a 51 bed facility. Duties including working on individual plan of care for each resident; long and short term. Establish confident relationships with family members and residents to ensure best plan of care for their loved one. Coordinate care conferences with famiies and entire healthcare team. Establish goals for residents with behavioral issues. Work also one on one with developmental disability residents. Maintain a personal, trusting relationship with all residents.
• Accomplishments The ability to create a relief of family's concern for their loved ones care; including their safety, therapy, activities and their wellness. The most important impact I have made is peace of mind in a residents worried family member that their loved one will be ok.
• Skills Used The most important skill in my job is communication. Being able to discuss uncomfortable or unknown areas in their loved ones lives. Most people have a difficult time when a loved one goes to a Nursing home, other skills performed daily would be efficiency, follow up, empathy, understanding, patience and tolerance. Currently working at a PRN status in different facility.
- Social Worker/Admissions Director at Indian Lake Rehabilitation Center
- 401K Benefits Specialist at FIDELITY INVESTMENTS
- Regional Operations Manager at Standard Register Company
- Major Account Administrator at Standard Register Company
6 years, 4 months at this Job
- BA - Healthcare Administration
- Associate in Applied Science - Human Services
- Associate in Applied Science - Business Administration
As the Admissions Director I review all referrals sent over for potential placement of residents. During this process I also verify insurance. During the review my goal is to ensure that as a facility we can meet all needs of the resident. Ensuring that all needs are met requires that I work closely with the Director of Nursing & Therapy Director. After making the determination, and confirming the admission I work with all other departments to ensure the admission runs as smoothly as possible.
- Admissions Director at The Grove at New Wilmington
- Business Office Manager at The Grove at New Wilmington
- Central Supply Clerk at The Grove at New Wilmington
- Central Supply Clerk at Overlook Health & Rehabilitation Center
6 months at this Job