I am the admissions director. Since holding this position I have increased census above corporate budget. I visit patients in home, bed side at the hospitals and clinic. I’m also responsible for all case management.
- Admissions Director at Autumn Care of Suffolk
- Licensed Practical Nurse at Comfort Keepers
- Licensed Practical Nurse at Janis Home Health
- Licensed Practical Nurse at Southbrook Care Center
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- LPN - LPN
- - Certified Nursing Assistant
As the Admissions Director I review all referrals sent over for potential placement of residents. During this process I also verify insurance. During the review my goal is to ensure that as a facility we can meet all needs of the resident. Ensuring that all needs are met requires that I work closely with the Director of Nursing & Therapy Director. After making the determination, and confirming the admission I work with all other departments to ensure the admission runs as smoothly as possible.
- Admissions Director at The Grove at New Wilmington
- Business Office Manager at The Grove at New Wilmington
- Central Supply Clerk at The Grove at New Wilmington
- Central Supply Clerk at Overlook Health & Rehabilitation Center
4 months at this Job
Milton Nursing and Rehabilitation Center - Milton, PA
• Develop referrals from hospitals and social services
• Complete a daily census report and weekly summary.
• Complete rounds to designated hospitals
• Public relations and marketing
• Customer and patient satisfaction Admissions Coordinator Golden Living Center - West Shore Camp Hill, PA
• Process and Placement of Referrals
• Facility Tours, Customer Service
• Insurance Eligibility and Verification
• Marketing, Public Relations
• Admissions and Discharge Surveys
• Manager on Duty Shifts Store Manager Bath & Body Works - Susquehanna Valley Mall
• Customer Service
• Recruit, Hire, and Staff
• Training and Development
• Meet and Exceed Sales Plans
• Visual Merchandising
• Payroll Management
• Inventory Control Gertrude Hawk Chocolates, Store Manger Wal-Mart, Assistant Store Manager LA Weight Loss, Store Manager Victoria's Secret, Store Manager
- Admissions Director at Milton Nursing and Rehabilation Center
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Associates of Arts - Fashion Merchandising
Admissions Director (May 2017- Present)/ Admissions Associate Director (August 2014-May 2017)
● Supervise the admissions team, including three full time employees and part time student workers.
● Provide leadership, supervision and training for admissions staff.
● Assist prospective students/families through guidance of the application and enrollment process ensuring thorough and accurate information is available. Providing a positive on-campus and off-campus experience.
● Oversee recruitment efforts in order to obtain full enrollment for the college and precollege program by encouraging strong relationship building, consistent outreach, clear information and guidelines and timely and accurate responses to all inquiries.
● Managing exempt and non-exempt employee schedules to ensure office coverage and meet office needs.
● Maintain a balanced admissions and recruitment budget for the college and pre-college program.
● Develop publications and marketing materials.
● Assist and implement strategic marketing campaigns to promote the college and precollege program.
● International Counselor and Designated SEVIS Officer (DSO).
● Serve as main liaison between Pratt Institute and PrattMWP College of Art and Design.
● Perform general administrative and office duties as well as conducting personal interviews/tours, maintaining the main admissions email and phone.
- Admissions Director at Munson-Williams-Proctor Arts Institute
- at Munson-Williams-Proctor Arts Institute
- Administrative Assistant to the Dean at Munson-Williams-Proctor Arts Institute
- Senior Admissions Counselor at Munson-Williams-Proctor Arts Institute
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Printmaking
1524 E. Avenue Sarasota, Fl 34239 941-365-2422 September 2016-February 2017 Internal and External Admissions Director
- Sales/Admissions Director at Sarasota Health and Rehab (Airamid)
- Sales manager at Fusion Health Care
- Director Of Marketing and Admissions at Consulate Health Care
- Marketing and Community Relations at Gulfside Regional Hospice
5 months at this Job
Advantage Living Center strives to promote an atmosphere of teamwork, and exemplifies the values of CARING (Compassion, Accountability, Respect, Integrity,
Nimbleness, and Generosity) and to uphold the pursuit of creating a person-centered
culture for residents and team members.
The Admissions Director implements and coordinates the admissions department
activities in the pre-admission, admission, discharge, and follow up process. The
Admissions Director also coordinates all marketing strategies, events, and referral
● Serve as a member of the interdisciplinary team.
● Planning and implementing monthly marketing events and community relations
● Maintain department budget
● Screen all new referrals for appropriate admission decision in a timely manner.
● Verify insurance benefits for all new referrals.
● Verify medication cost for all new referrals.
● Coordinate with discharge planners and physicians in order to facilitate a smooth transition to the facility.
● Coordinate with residents and family members in the completion of the admission process including contracts, emergency information, and resident needs.
● Facilitate weekly census development meetings with key staff.
● Visit hospitalized residents and provide informationals to potential new admissions and their family members.
- Admissions Director at Advantage Living Center
- Life Enrichment Director at Advantage Living Center
- Community Outreach and Enrollment Coordinator at CentraCare
- Services Manager, Battle Creek at Peckham, Inc
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - Gerontology
- Bachelor of Arts - Family Life Education
Responsible for all sales/marketing development Work with Director of Nursing to ensure that all admissions are screened thoroughly and adequately prior to admission.Verify Benefits. Daily Census verification. Handle all monthly reports. Communicate with all Case Managers and Social Workers at the hospitals. (turn around time for referrals 15 minutes) Maintain data on census(inquiries, admissions, discharges and referral sources)Complete admission paperwork within 24 hours.Maintain data on customer satisfaction. Inform appropriate departments of special requirements needs to ensure the residents family satisfaction.Oversees Pre-admissions room check with the housekeeping to ensure residents and family area propriately welcomed and settled on admissions. Admissions Director, 09/2009 to 07/2013 Care-One at Morris - Parsippany, NJ Daily Census verification Input face sheetsDistribute all necessary paperworkInform hospitals and referrals sources of bed availability Process referrals, inquiries and admissionsTour familiesCoordination of daily logsMarketing- Develops and coordinates the implementation of a marketing strategy for resident and facility services, census development and image enhancement (Strategic Marketing Plan).Maintains data on census (inquiries, admissions, discharges and referral sources). Maintains data on customer satisfaction. Provides yearly and monthly Board reports.
- Admissions Director/Marketing at Franciscan Oaks
- Admissions Director/ Sales Marketing at Care-One at Morris Assisting Living and Rehab Center
- Admissions Director & Coordinator at Lincoln Park Care Center & Renaissance Nursing Home
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- Business Administration
48227 Achieved facility census goals and monthly budget objectives by increasing Sheffield Manor's customer base. Implemented marketing strategies which resulted in the growth to Sheffield Manor's bottom line. Increased sales significantly over a ten year period by working directly with hospital discharge planners, Detroit Area Agency on Aging, physicians, churches, various health care professionals, etc. home care agencies and hospice organizations. Continue to increase knowledge to seniors about long term care. Admissions Director
- Admissions Director at Sheffield Manor Nursing Rehab Center
- Trained as an Admissions Director at Fairlane Nursing and Rehab
10 years, 3 months at this Job
- B.S - Business Management
• Works with Business Development Director to build census with appropriate payer mixes by reviewing referrals, meeting with families for informative facility tours, and answering phone calls.
• Assures room readiness for incoming admissions and promptly reviews admission policies and paperwork with each new admission.
• Maintains logs of all pending referrals and lost business follow-ups.
- Admissions Director at Regents Park of Winter Park
- Assistant Business Office Manager at Regents Park of Winter Park
- Administrative Intern at Tuskawilla Nursing and Rehab
- Specialty Restaurant Group Guest Relations Representative at Darden Restaurants
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Health Services Administration - Health Services Administration
- High School Diploma
- Associate in Arts degree
* Review and evaluate patient referrals for placement in two corporate facilities, Allegany Health Nursing and Rehabilitation and Oakland Nursing and Rehabilitation. * Collaborated with Social and Case Workers from area hospitals and medical systems to ensure proper patient referral placement for patients in need of rehabilitation or skilled nursing into a Mid-Atlantic facility. * Increased facility use by advocating for the company at Primary Care, Surgeons, and Specialist offices, as well as at Urgent Care Centers and Veterans Care Centers. * Earned Census and Medicare Budget Bonus for three consecutive quarters. * March 2016 Promoted to Admissions Director at Moran Manor Nursing and Rehabilitation. * Increased census by 25% as of 10/15/16.
- Hospital Liaison/Admissions Director at FUNDAMENTAL HEALTH CARE
- Territory Sales Representative at LEXION MEDICAL
- Account Executive at KINETIC CONCEPTS INC
- Surgical Consultant at SYNTHES ORTHOPEDIC TRAUMA
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - English