Microsoft Office Suite, Troubleshooting, Complaint Resolution, Sales Generation, Data Entry/Record Management, Training and Development, Ability to work in face pace and high demanding environment, Uses good judgment in tough situations
STRAYER UNIVERSITY, Columbia, SC
Admissions Officer, March 2017-present
• Interview prospective students to determine their educational background and future goals and objectives.
• Assist prospective students and ensure appropriate basis of admission is obtained, all prerequisites are satisfied, and previous college transcripts are ordered if applicable.
• Make a sufficient number of outbound calls and effectively respond to all prospective student inquiries.
• Partner with other department as necessary to finalize enrollment process, including Student Financial Services, Student Academic Services and the University Registrar's Office.
- Admissions Officer at STRAYER UNIVERSITY
- Telesales Support Desk Specialist at TIME WARNER CABLE
- Retail Customer Service Associate at FEDEX OFFICE
2 years at this Job
- Master's - Digitial Entrepreneurship Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts - Politics and Justice Studies
- High School Diploma
Help to support the Texas Southern Region as a Remote Admissions Officer from Albuquerque, New Mexico. Assist on special projects as needed.
- Remote Admissions Officer at Strayer University
- Campus Director at Strayer University
- Admissions Manager at Strayer University
- Admissions Officer at Strayer University
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication Management - Communication Management
- Master of Science in HR Administration - HR Administration
HONG KONG, CHINA) A Private International School in Hong Kong with 1,350 students from 48 countries Admissions Officer June 2014 to August 2018 Tai Fung Avenue, Taikoo Shing, HK, Hong Kong, China KEY RESULTS: * Extensive work in promoting the school and delivering press releases. * Organized and attended education fairs in different cities. * Family consultation during the initial intake of new students to the school.
- ADMISSIONS OFFICER at DELIA SCHOOL OF CANADA
- Korean Language Lecturer at CUSCS
- MARKET RESEARCH ANALYST/ KOREAN JOURNALIST at KOTRA
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - Teaching English as a Foreign Language
- Bachelor of Arts - Chinese Literature and Language
Provide information to prospect and returning students with the overall benefits of attending Strayer University and recommended appropriate degree programs and course(s) of study. Diligently worked on a daily basis to respond to student inquiries and interviews which walked students through the entire application process in person or remotely. Answer questions referencing to VA funding for both Veterans and Active Duty. As the Admissions Officer I served as the first point of contact to help prospective students begin their journey of achievement of educational goals. This position required being able to multi-task with multiple students at different phases in the recruitment and enrollment process. Effectively interact with prospective students each day via phone, text, email, face-to-face to determine education background and future goals and objectives. Partner with other departments to finalize enrollment process, including Student Academic Services, Student Financial Services, and the University Registrar's Office.
- Admissions Officer -El Paso Campus at Strayer University
- Associate Director of Enrollment Services at Carrington College
- Student Finance Advisor at Carrington College
- Registrar at Pima Medical Institute
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Finance
Review 1,200+ applications annually from 12 states and territories, East and Southeast Asia, and Oceania
● Domestic & international recruitment travel visiting high schools and presenting information sessions with peer institutions
● Chair first-year and transfer admissions committees for the Walsh School of Foreign Service, lead meetings, gather input from 12 committee members including professors, students, and deans, and facilitate admission decisions
● Co-coordinator of Exploring College Options program; work with counterparts at 4 partner institutions to plan and execute over 120 events throughout the United States for 40,000+ guests annually
● Manage 400+ volunteer alumni interviewers in admissions region, including direct coordination with 20 committee chairs
● Work with coaching staff on athletic recruitment for Georgetown's Division I Baseball and Swimming & Diving teams
- Senior Admissions Officer at Georgetown University - Office of Undergraduate Admissions
- Member of a two at Technolutions Slate System Implementation and Operation
- at Georgetown University - Office of Undergraduate Admissions
- Admissions Officer at
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Professional Studies in Higher Education Administration - Higher Education Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Government - Government
- Certificate in European Union Studies
Conducted pre-admission interviews with prospective students remotely and on site at the campus
• Follow up with potential students to address their questions and conducted admissions interviews and in-house appointments
• Reviewed admission applications, evaluated credentials, and made admission decisions
• Represented the university at recruitment events to market prospective students and employer partners
• Provided financial aid counseling to students and parents
• Recognized the top producer in the state at Coastal
• Established relationships with area companies to promote the university and grow future business and admissions
- Admissions Officer at Coastal Truck Driving School
- Customer Service Manager, Transition Manager, and Hiring Manager at AT&T Wireless
- Leader Intern at AT&T Wireless - Lafayette, LA
- Customer Service Representative at AT&T Wireless - Lafayette, LA
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Kinesiology
An academically progressive public middle and high school in Manhattan. Organized and managed Open Houses and conducted tours for prospective families; evalutated student application packages (including student essay, recommendations, report cards, a.o.); conducted one-on-one interviews with applicants and prospective families; worked closely with school's principal and other members of the admissions team to select a diverse and academically compatable student body for grades 6th through 12th grade; worked closely with principal, faculty in creating admissions policy.
- Admissions Officer at Institue for Collaborative Education (I.C.E.)
- Free-lance translator/PR department at Institue for Collaborative Education (I.C.E.)
- Public Affairs Officer at United Nations
- Public Affairs Officer at United Nations
8 years, 2 months at this Job
- MA - German literature
- BA - modern languages and literature
• Present technology focused undergraduate and graduate degree programs to prospective students and various outside groups.
• Top performer relative to total enrollment and lowest attrition for the entire duration of employment.
• Chosen to represent Admissions to form the Co-Curricular Assessment Committee for WASC accreditation, with an assigned focus on enrollment growth and retention.
• Works closely with the V.P of Enrollment Management to establish start budget, marketing strategy, and optimization of lead management system to increase campus population while providing a best in class student experience.
- Admissions Officer at Coleman University
- Career Services Specialist at UEI College
- Director of Default Prevention / BOM at San Diego College
- Chief Operating Officer at Micromedia Strategies Inc
1 year, 2 months at this Job
Mccs is a company sub-contracted by the government of Puerto Rico to run the Admissions Department at the University District Hospital at the Medical Center in San Juan. The tasks included in my position is data entry, patient room assigment coordination, bed management, window clerk, admitting and discharging patient, among others.
- Admissions Officer at MCCS
6 months at this Job
- Master's - Leadership in Educational Organizations
- Bachelor's - Social Studies
• Answer emails from students about admission process
• Responsible for having access to all student records and private information
• Scan Social Security cards, VISAs, and identification into systems
• Aid students and future students in the admissions process
• Give MAR reviews for limited enrollment program students
• Exhibit professional and sympathetic attitudes to all students regardless of age, race, or religion.
- Admissions officer at Guilford Technical Community College
- Hostess, To-go, Point at Red Rocks Café
- Front Desk Associate at PureBody Fitness Studio
- Cashier at Food Lion
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Health Communication Minor - Sociology