As an Admissions Recruiter, I participate in recruiting programs and recruitment events, official university functions, special projects, and outreach to external audiences for the primary purpose of recruiting students to Eastern New Mexico University. My responsibilities include counseling students and parents about post-secondary educational options, conducting individual and group information sessions, and providing occasional tours of campus. I also present information about ENMU at high school visits and college fairs, assist with general recruitment and admissions office duties, and evaluate prospective students for scholarship offers and awards. This is a full time position.
- Admissions Recruiter at Eastern New Mexico University
- President's Ambassador at Eastern New Mexico University
- Marketing Intern at Food Bank of Eastern New Mexico
- Social Media Team Member at Eastern New Mexico University
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Master's - Communication
- Bachelor's - Communication - emphasis in public relations
Pittsburgh, PA ~ Online Admissions Recruiter ~ Daily Metrics to include an average of 100 phone calls and over 3 hours of talk time per day - emails, admissions paperwork scheduled in daily. 100% Phone Recruiting. The entire process consists of recruiting, FAFSA financial and enrollment paperwork with each prospective client. My day consists of approximately 80% cold calling and 20 % account management.
- Online Admissions Recruiter at Argosy University
- Inside Sales/Account Manager at Edison Learning, Inc
- Inside Sales / Business Development Representative at Allied (Barton) Universal Security Services
- Regional Outside Sales Manager ~ Outside Sales at Model Cleaners
1 year, 1 month at this Job
Talent Acquisitions Recruiter
• Identified prospective undergraduate students, who were qualified and interested
• Performed initial interviewing and screening of individuals applying for admission to NIA; advised students in relation to the selected program enrollment requirements and procedures
• Represented NIA; in career fairs high schools
• Sourced, screened and prepared candidates for interviews
• Trained in diverse socioeconomic, cultural & ethnic background
- Admissions Recruiter at Nada International Academy
- Recruiting Specialist at One Source Provider LLC
- Recruiting Specialist at Phoenix Personnel
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Human Resource Management
- Associate in Business - Business Administration
• Assist potential students in choosing course in study by discussing their interest and abilities
• Go over student application with prospective student for submission
• Compile all necessary paperwork and applications to start student file
• Work collectively with other Admissions Representatives with strategies to maintain high level of enrollment and reputation
• Work closely with financial aid Representatives with application and acceptance process
• Organize and attend CTK (Career Training Kick-off)
- Admissions Recruiter at Intellitec College
- Account Executive at Spectrum Reach
- Account Manager at KREX Channel
- Self Employed at Self Employed
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - marketing and public relations
- - Communications & Human Relations
Accurately and completely explain educational programs, expected outcomes, students services, and financial consideration to students and their support system if it pertains Manage inquiries to achieve prompt contact and performance activity weekly goals; utilize approved recruitment policies/formats; make prompt and effective contact with inquiries and redirect unqualified candidates based upon incompatible career goals. Secure new inquiries (Personally Developed Leads) by directly asking phone contacts about referrals of others to contact that may be interested in the program offered. Schedule and conduct interviews, pursue qualified candidates for enrollment, and determine appropriateness of candidates for admission based upon career goal compatibility. Accurately forecast projected new students on a periodic basis for Director of Admissions and Senior level management Consistently conduct follow-up meetings with all applicants (daily, weekly, or as needed basis) to ensure successful matriculation. Effectively communicate with the enrolled students to guide them through the online orientation and help them understand the importance of this activities as well as tracking their progress. Assist other personnel and departments with data collection and problem solving. Be an active participant in team activities and initiatives.
- Admissions Recruiter at Escoffier School of Culinary Arts
- Security Officer at Titan Security Group
- National Admissions Recruiter at Career Education Corporation
- Admissions Recruiter at Chamberlain College of Nursing/DeVry Inc
1 month at this Job
- Bachelors of Liberal Arts - Liberal Arts
- Analyze data with Director of Admissions to increase enrollment by 3% in total assigned recruiting regions annually - Lead informational sessions at college fairs and high schools to recruit prospective students - Discuss admissions processes with students and families about qualifications and financial planning - Evaluate applicant admission files, calculate grade point averages, and advise students - Build relationships with high school counselors - Give formal presentations to groups of potential students and family members - Attend NACAC, GACRAO, and PROBE events
- Admissions Recruiter at Kennesaw State University
- Certified Beer Server at Printer's Ale Manufacturing Co
- Administrative Assistant at Georgia Department of Agriculture
- Marketing Coordinator at C4 Belts
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Marketing
with Special Criteria * Served as the primary admissions contact to answer questions from potential and current students regarding programs with special criteria requirements. * Training assistant for academic division meetings related to programs with special criteria, to ensure accuracy of information communicated to students through the enrollment process. * Led the development and execution of recruiting efforts by partnering with the campus recruiters, area high schools, and outside agencies/businesses to increase growth and promote culture. * Collaborated with faculty and academic staff to sponsor information sessions for prospective students to heighten awareness of programs with special criteria requirements, timeframes, and admission requirements. * Resolved student inquiries according to the established policies and procedures, coordinated admission status to students and program leaders, and relayed pre-requisite requirements to all applicants in a timely manner. * Functioned as a member of the admission's office team by providing exceptional customer service and processing assistance for special criteria program applicants. Contact 704-222-9697 [email protected]
- Admissions Recruiter at Davidson County Community College
- Recruiter at ITT Technical Institute
- Retail Personal Banker at Woodforest National Bank
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master's - Human Service/Life Coach
- Bachelor of Science - Criminal Justice & Criminology
- Associates of Fine Arts - Fine Arts
• Determines admissibility, transferability of credit, and residency for all new and readmitted undergraduate students; provides input and recommendations in determining admissibility of "special consideration" cases.
• Counsels and advises students and families about educational opportunities, admission, transfer of credit, financial assistance, and university policies and requirements.
• Acts as liaison with various constituencies including students, parents, high school and two-year school officials, faculty, academic departments and colleges, and alumni.
• Maintains communication via telephone, correspondence, and/or electronic mail with prospective students through all stages of the recruitment and admission process.
• Utilizes computerized systems to communicate with students, process admissions, prepare reports, and/or analyze data.
• Assists with the formulation, development, and implementation of admissions-related policies and procedures.
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Admissions Recruiter at ECPI University
- Sr. Proposal Graphic Designer/Marketing Coordinator at SpinSys Inc
- Sr. Proposal Graphic Designer/Marketing Manager at EDC Consulting, LLC
- Sr. Proposal Graphic Designer/Recruiter at The CENTECH Group, Inc
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Design
• Work with prospective/admitted students for all programs and with other individuals in the college selection process to create meaningful connections.
• Develop relationships with prospective students to understand their end goal(s), and to aid them applying, finding their "fit".
• Partner with students and other parties to facilitate the swift/smooth process through the submission, completion, evaluation, admissions and pre-enrollment process.
• Work independently and collaboratively to meet enrollment goals, focus efforts on exemplary customer service, teamwork, accuracy and efficiency.
• Primarily work with specific populations of prospects, applicants and/or applications, such as with particular citizenship, geographic territories and/or applicant types (e.g., undergraduates, graduates, or doctors of chiropractic).
• Communicate/Engage with all constituents to effectively and accurately convey information about CUKC, on and off campus visits/events and when applicable, counsel individuals on admissibility for specific programs.
• Responsible for initiating, tracking and maintaining meaningful contact with students leading to enrollment.
• Prepare and deliver effective and professional presentations for the Doctor of Chiropractic program.
• Use student information and other software/databases to facilitate the following: contact/communications, tracking activities, document/data tracking, record updates, application movement, evaluations, transfer credit, imaging, testing, decision-rendering, recruitment efforts, event and tour support, status/progress reporting and monitoring, and more.
• Create/monitor reports related to assigned recruitment, counseling, and enrollment functions in various computer systems including a monthly travel expense report.
• Perform territory management functions, with supervision and guidance of leadership.
- Admissions Recruiter at Cleveland University Kansas City
- ADMISSIONS RECRUITING ADVISOR at NATIONAL AMERICAN UNIVERSITY
- SERVER at FIRST WATCH
- RECRUTING SALES CONSULTANT at MARY KAY COSMETICS
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- BACHELORS OF SCIENCE in MANAGEMENT - MANAGEMENT
- ASSOCIATES OF HEALTH AND BEAUTY MANAGEMENT - HEALTH AND BEAUTY MANAGEMENT
- MASTERS OF MANAGEMENT HIGHER EDUCATION IN MANAGEMENT HIGHER - EDUCATION
• Scheduled and conducted recruitment activities, including extensive public speaking engagements at high schools to create awareness about Austin Peay State University
• Operate several databases to assist students, generate new prospective students, and provide follow-ups
• Comprehend and communicate admissions standards and procedures to students, parents, and counselors
• Interact with hundreds of recruits within assigned territory to influence their decision to enroll in Austin Peay State University
• Recipient of employee of the month (August 18') as a result of exceptional customer service
- Admissions Recruiter at Austin Peay State University
- Basketball Coach at Clarksville Christian School
- Sports Operations Specialist at Clarksville Christian School
- Marketing Representative at Learfield Sports
1 year at this Job
- Master of Science - Sports Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Marketing/Business Administration