MAY 2005 - DECEMBER 2018
• Admissions Representative, Premier Admissions Representative, Assistant Director of Admissions, Director of Admissions, Admissions Manager.
- Admissions Representative, Premier Admissions Representative, Assistant Director at BRIGHTWOOD COLLEGE
13 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Physical Education
Charleston, SC College of Charleston Office of Admissions Bachelor of Science, Public Health Admissions Representative, 2018-Present
- Admissions Representative at ECNEIREPXE
- at ECNEIREPXE
- Volunteer at ECNEIREPXE
- Team Captain, College of Charleston Cheerleading at STNEMHSILPMOCCA
1 year at this Job
Managed inquiries to achieve prompt contact and performance activity Assisted other personnel and departments with data collection and problem solving Achieved the expected goals and objective for the Admissions Representative position
- Admissions Representative at Ultimate Medical Academy
- at Termininx
1 year, 7 months at this Job
Achieved the expected goals and objectives for the Admissions Representative position. Maintained consistent close rate of 90%. Professionally assisted prospective students through the admissions process in accordance with all applicable federal and state regulations, school policies and procedures, and in compliance with all accrediting standards and requirements. Partnered with departments outside of admissions including Financial Aid, Education and the Registrar to ensure the delivery of a high level of service to every student. Participated in Career Fairs at local High Schools and the Texas Workforce Commission to deliver programmatic offering. Networked with local businesses to increase business to business communications.
- Admissions Representative at Brightwood College
- Host, Server, Bartender at Joe's Crab Shack
- Restaurant Supervisor at Joe's Crab Shack
- Regional Brand Ambassador at Joe's Crab Shack
5 months at this Job
Admissions Representative Dorsey Schools - Saginaw, MI August 2013 to November 2014 -Represent Dorsey Schools in a positive and professional manner and recruiting new students as part of Dorsey's on-going recruitment. -Primary point-of-contact for prospective new students -Follow-up with all assigned prospect inquiries and student leads as appropriate via telephone, email, letter and in-person contact. -Setting appointments and conducting interviews with prospective students -Interview prospective students, build relationships and recommend for acceptance accordingly -Conducting campus tours to students and their families -Uphold the highest levels of professionalism and ethical conduct as well as comply with Department of Education guidelines and adhere to all compliance policies within Dorsey Schools.
- Admissions Representative at Dorsey Schools
- Team Lead at Ross Medical Education
- Assistant Manager at Best Buy Mobile
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology - Psychology
6055 Cleveland Ave. Columbus, OH 43231 United States 09/2018 - Present ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hours per week: 40 Admissions Representative Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: Enroll potential nursing students in to one of three programs offered by the school. Manage the presentation, selection, offer, negotiation, closing and administrative components of enrollment process. Perform and optimized CRM lead generation. Adhere to regulations from Department of Ed Title IV Standards. Coordinate daily recruitment activities with Mid Level and Senior Level Managers. Organized meetings, (huddles) to discuss any departmental issues. Supervisor: Lisa Nucci (6144264187) Okay to contact this Supervisor: Yes
- Admissions Representative at Felbry College School of Nursing
- Realtor at Century 21 Capital Gold
- Avp Of Utility Operations at Iqor Holdings
- Operations Supervisor at Alliance Data
4 months at this Job
- Master's Degree
- MBA - Project Management
- M.ED - Educational Management
Ø Ranked #2 Admissions Representative in Region1 for 2018 Meet and interviewed prospective students Help achieve enrollments, resulting in an increase of students Develop students by assessing strengths and weakness Use appropriate tools to manage conflict, respond to operational issues within defined areas of responsibility, while progressing in project work Responsible for providing guidance and advocacy to students to ensure they meet academic and behavioral requirements Monitoring attendance and discipline, communicating with administration
- Admissions Representative at McCann School of Business and Technology
- Career Services Advisor/Instructor/Externship Coordinator at McCann School of Business and Technology
- Career Services Advisor at Lincoln Technical Institute
- Public Relations Representative-High School at Lincoln Technical Institute
4 years at this Job
- - Computerized Medical Office Assistance
As an Admissions Representative at the DAVE School, I interact with current and potential students of the school on a daily basis by phone, email and Skpye.
➢ I reach out and interview students to see if they would be a good fit for the program, schedule and conduct tours of the school, and walk students through the entire admissions process.
➢ I am also responsible for participating in any events that the DAVE School may get involved with, especially when it comes to recruiting students. (Conventions, presentations at various schools, etc.)
- Admissions Representative at The Digital Animation & Visual Effects School
- Student Accounts Representative at The Digital Animation & Visual Effects School
- Online Enrollment Guide at Full Sail University
- Connection Specialist at Full Sail University
4 months at this Job
- - Drafting and Architecture
- High School Diploma
• Make outgoing calls as well as take incoming calls.
• Cultivate personally developed lead sources.
• Accurate record keeping in regard to leads and activity.
• All admissions paperwork & reports completed accurately and on time.
• Meet all enrolled students after their appointment with the Financial Aid office.
• Maintain enrolled students through effective follow-up procedures.
• Adhere to work schedules as designated by the director of Local Admissions.
• Participation in School sponsored events and activities.
• Professional representation of Computer Career Center a Division of Vista College.
• Show enthusiasm and excitement in being a Local Admissions Representative.
• Utilize accepted and ethical enrollment practices in relation to accreditation, federal & state rules and regulations.
• Maintain the performance standards and percentages.
• Receives all inquiry calls from potential students and promptly follow-up by setting appointments for a personal interview in an honest caring thorough manner.
• Performs all other duties as assigned by the Admission's Director President.
• Maintains a lead management system that safeguards the value of the college's significant investment in marketing.
• Conducts effective phone presentations and interviews with each candidate.
- Admissions Representative at Vista College
- Admissions Representative at Killeen Daily Herald
- Admissions Representative at Vista College
- Customer Service agent at SITEL
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - Mass communication and Political Science
- - marketing and management
As a Admissions Representative my job duties included:
• interviewing and qualifying potential prospective students to start a career in the Truck Driving Industry. Gathering and entering their information to computer for job placement, Financial Aid and training for their CDL.
• Making Outbound calls to set appointments for the Admission Representatives and accepting Incoming calls as well.
• Making sure all documents where forwarded to the appropriate departments in a timely manner.
• Following and ensuring all Policies and Procedures where followed.
• Worked with various State Agencies and WIOA programs to get Prospective Trainees funding, if they did not qualify for Student Aide.
- Admissions Representative at AIT ( American Institute of Trucking )
- Collections Representative at HCA ( Hospital Corportation of America )
9 years, 3 months at this Job
- Some college