Responsibilities While working as an Admissions Specialist, I schedule new patient appointments, complete the new patient intake procedure, verify insurance policies and explain various forms including HIPAA. Accomplishments I helped out in various departments including the appointment desk and outpatient. I have trained new employee working as an Admissions Specialist. Skills Used I am experienced in various computer programs including various medical insurance websites. I am a very hard worker and a people person.
- Admissions Specialist at Southeast Arkansas Behavioral Healthcare
- Registered Dental Assistant at Garrett Taylor, DDS
5 years, 6 months at this Job
Works as part of a team that is divided into palmers. Admissions specialist is responsible for managing referral sources requests’ for patient placenta at a dialysis center. Must be able to take ALL inbound calls, manage patient care file, have a proud sense of team and meet all deadlines.
- Admissions Specialist at DaVita
- Medical Assistant at Ent and Allergy Specialists
- Medical Assistant at Christine Meyer and Associates
- Receptionist at Rehab assoc
9 months at this Job
- - Nursing
The Admissions Specialist oversees student employment in the Admissions Office. This is split into three functions: Students, Systems, and Office Relations.
Students: The Admissions Specialist dedicates their time to the professional development of the student employees. This is accomplished through interviewing, hiring, and training, monitoring minor disciplinary issues, mentoring and dedicated 1:1’s throughout each semester. The Admissions Specialist is involved in discussions and meetings pertaining to enhancing customer experience and creating student professional development opportunities. In addition, the Admissions Specialist assists with counseling, processing of student enrollment applications and the admitting of students.
Office Relations: The Admissions Specialist acts as a department liaison with the BYU-Idaho Support Center. The department liaison role is specific to creating and maintaining a personable and professional relationship with the BSC. The Admissions Specialist actively collaborates with the BSC in communicating a portion of office
policies, updates, procedures and counseling improvements. After such conversations the Admissions Specialist then implements the necessary changes through Admissions Student Employee training.
In conjunction with the above responsibilities, the Admissions Specialist also works concurrently with the Campus Tour Coordinator in ensuring that campus tours meet university standards. These campus tours focus on creating an engaging environment where prospective students and their families receive a knowledge of all that BYU-Idaho has to offer.
Systems: The Admissions Specialist must utilize and fully navigate, at least five different systems in order to ensure student employees are trained and up to date on admissions policy, procedures, and maintaining high quality customer service. In particular the Admissions Specialist is primarily responsible for tracking and reporting on all day to day inbound contacts. Including but not limited to, emails, live chats, phone calls, and walk-ins. This is accomplished within the Team Dynamix system by constantly monitoring student workload, inputting daily data and producing accurate reports. The Admissions Specialist interpreting and communicating this information with the Admissions Coordinator, is critical in understanding office capacity
and future employment needs.
My main skills used are:
• Supervise employment of and create schedules for thirty-two student employees.
• Amplified interpersonal skills by dedicating time to professionally develop, mentor, train and connect with student employees.
• Direct interviewing, hiring, training, and monitoring of minor disciplinary issues of student employees, while creatively establishing ways to boost office effectiveness.
• Assist in processing student enrollment applications, counseling and the admitting of students.
• Effectively manage the execution of thousands of campus tours, ensuring that prospective students and their families receive an understanding of all that BYU-Idaho has to offer.
• Evaluate and determine office needs and effectiveness through spreadsheet, number and workload analysis.
- Admissions Specialist at BYU-IDAHO
- Student Relations Lead at Student Records and Registration- BYU-Idaho
- Academic Standards Course Improvement Specialist Intern at BYU-Idaho
- Chief Operating Officer (COO) at Rixwear
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- BS - Business Management- Supply Chain
- Associates of General Education
The LVRC hired me to be their first point of contact for perspective clients looking for admissions because of my solid work ethic and proven track record. My strong customer service skills compiled with my communications, phone, computer, and people skills helped me evolve into this position of Admissions Specialist. Having a strong understanding and back ground in finance, insurance, and negotiations helped me to improve sales. Having the ability to work with all levels of staffing and management helped me to be an integral part of the team. Knowing how to work under extreme pressure, meet short time lines, and think on my feet were additional areas where I stood out.
- Admissions Specialist at Las Vegas Recovery Center, NV
- REALTOR at Realty One, NV
- REALTOR at Coldwell Banker Wardley, NV
- Preferred Account Representative at National Construction Rentals, NV
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- B.A. - Business Administration
Atlanta, GA Community Partnerships/Recruitment Sought out and developed mutually beneficial corporate relationships resulting in an increase in institution awareness and student enrollment. Sought out and developed mutually beneficial corporate relationships resulting in an increase in institution awareness and student enrollment. Career College Admissions Specialist in an academic-focused environment where students are prepared to successfully enter the workforce in a specialized field at an accelerated pace. Students are compliantly mentored and coached to enter into a career program and persist.
- Career College Admissions Specialist at Zenith Education Group
- Course Designer/Affiliated Faculty at Union Institute & University
- Training and Development Specialist/Business-to-Business Sales at Union Institute & University
- Director of Enrollment and Community at Union Institute & University
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Global Technology Management
- Bachelor of Information Technology - Computer Programming
My role with Monte Nido includes but is not limited to facilitating and coordinating the admission for all patients admitting to one of our levels of care. As an admissions specialist I provide support and guidance during the admissions process to patients and families seeking treatment. During the admissions process I am also responsible for reviewing clinical assessment with clients and making sure, they are able to commit to safety while in treatment. As a lead, my duties include but are not limited to tracking daily census, facilitating communication between admissions office and facilities, monitoring discharges and admissions as well as overseeing the admissions team. This job requires ongoing communication with insurance companies, clinical teams, families and providers.
- LEAD ADMISSIONS SPECIALIST at MONTE NIDO & AFFILIATES
- DIRECTOR OF ADMISSIONS at MIAMI BEACH HOLLISTIC ADDICTION TREATMENT
- ADMISSIONS COORDINATOR & ALUMNI DIRECTOR at FORT LAUDERDALE ADDICTION
- BARTENDER at BOURBON STEAK
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- BACHELORS - Psychology
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
4th Avenue, Petersburg, Virginia 23806
● Acting as a liaison for the Office of Admissions to ensure excellent service and maintain high customer satisfaction. Executes all admission related activities in the recruitment plan; conduct outreach program registration and counsel prospective students and families regarding admissions application processing. Participate in workshops and/or seminars, on and off campus, to broaden skills and enhance application processing abilities, as assigned
● Performing analysis to update student status as such decisions and supporting documents (reference letters, test scores, etc.); unofficially evaluates transfer credits according to established policies and procedures assisting with calculations of GPA and acceptance evaluations. Analyze transcripts to identify graduation dates, cumulative GPA, dates of attendance, determine credits attempted and points received, and ensure all colleges are properly identified.
● Ability to handle confidential matters with discretion and tact. Build positive relationships with community college personnel; and graduate recruitment. Performing complex office automation duties using word processing to edit and reformat lengthy correspondence with prospective students, parents, and guidance counselors; creating and maintaining spreadsheets and databases; reviewing and verifying accuracy and completeness of submitted documents
- Admissions Specialist at Commonwealth of Virginia Office of Undergraduate Admissions Virginia State University
- Boating Services Technician at Commonwealth of Virginia Department of Game and Inland Fisheries
- Election Data Application Specialist II at State of Maryland Board of Elections Charles County
- Office Service Clerk at State of Maryland Department of Assessment & Taxation
2 years at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Individualized Studies - Individualized Studies
- Associates of Arts
Chelsea, MI 2016 - 2017
Chelsea Retirement Community (CRC) is a subsidiary of United Methodist Retirement Communities (UMRC), a faith-based, non-profit organization, founded in 1906. UMRC provides the full continuum of care to seniors.
Sales and Admissions Specialist
• Increased occupancy by 20% within two months: consistently exceeded census goals thereafter by ambitiously contacting prospective residents
• Tripled security deposits to guarantee placement
• Cultivated leads and referrals and managed follow-up on a daily basis
• Devised a reliable tracking system for future residents: move-in time frames and desired units that resulted in a six to nine month waiting list
• Provided extensive campus tours to prospective residents and their families, including walk-ins
• Coordinated all aspects of admissions: completed documentation, reserved move-in parking space, provided complimentary meal, hooked up cable TV, and engaged environmental services
• Created welcome package: orientation, distributed Life Line, and facilitated testing
• Organized events: Monthly Mingle, weekly Life Enrichment balance exercise class, open houses, and community activities
• Staged, arranged maintenance, and inspected units
- Sales and Admissions Specialist at Chelsea Retirement Community
- Director of Client Relations at SYNERGY HomeCare
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Leadership
- Master of Health Administration - senior population
64804 *Emergency Room and Outpatient Admissions *Registration of patients and verification of insurance including Medicare, Medicaid, Military and supplement insurance
- Admissions Specialist at Freeman Hospital
- at State Fair Community College
- Full-time student at State Fair Community College
- Team Assistant at Citibank Mortgage
9 months at this Job
- - Medical- Pre Nursing
- EKG Tech Certification - EKG Tech
- - Anatomy and Physiology II. Microbiology
- Bachelor's - Business Management
• Conducts Face to Face admissions with local and international students.
• Successfully enrolls potential candidates for admissions into our available programs.
• Supports students through admissions process, orientation and start week to ensure their ability to be successful and retain in program to graduation.
• Utilizing active listening skills, I uncover their true career goals to help match them to an educational program that will allow them to achieve said goals.
• Knowledgeable and adherent to all company polices and procedures governing the admission department.
- Admissions Specialist at Miami International University of Arts & Design
- Senior Admissions Advisor at Kaplan University
- Fitness Director/Sales Manager at Bally's Total Fitness
2 years at this Job
- Bachelors of Health and Wellness - Health and Wellness
- Associates of Applied Science - Medical Administrative Assistant