4th Avenue, Petersburg, Virginia 23806
● Acting as a liaison for the Office of Admissions to ensure excellent service and maintain high customer satisfaction. Executes all admission related activities in the recruitment plan; conduct outreach program registration and counsel prospective students and families regarding admissions application processing. Participate in workshops and/or seminars, on and off campus, to broaden skills and enhance application processing abilities, as assigned
● Performing analysis to update student status as such decisions and supporting documents (reference letters, test scores, etc.); unofficially evaluates transfer credits according to established policies and procedures assisting with calculations of GPA and acceptance evaluations. Analyze transcripts to identify graduation dates, cumulative GPA, dates of attendance, determine credits attempted and points received, and ensure all colleges are properly identified.
● Ability to handle confidential matters with discretion and tact. Build positive relationships with community college personnel; and graduate recruitment. Performing complex office automation duties using word processing to edit and reformat lengthy correspondence with prospective students, parents, and guidance counselors; creating and maintaining spreadsheets and databases; reviewing and verifying accuracy and completeness of submitted documents
- Admissions Specialist at Commonwealth of Virginia Office of Undergraduate Admissions Virginia State University
- Boating Services Technician at Commonwealth of Virginia Department of Game and Inland Fisheries
- Election Data Application Specialist II at State of Maryland Board of Elections Charles County
- Office Service Clerk at State of Maryland Department of Assessment & Taxation
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Individualized Studies
Works as part of a team that is divided into palmers. Admissions specialist is responsible for managing referral sources requests’ for patient placenta at a dialysis center. Must be able to take ALL inbound calls, manage patient care file, have a proud sense of team and meet all deadlines.
- Admissions Specialist at DaVita
- Medical Assistant at Ent and Allergy Specialists
- Medical Assistant at Christine Meyer and Associates
- Receptionist at Rehab assoc
11 months at this Job
- Some college - Nursing
As an admissions specialist my duties are to process graduate applications for students that are pursing masters' or doctoral degrees. In the process caseloads of applications evaluate transcripts, confirm GPA, data entry on the application system. Once all documentations is confirmed forward the information to the department personnel of the student application. Provide the final decision to the student, activate student record. Assist students in registration (when needed), billing questions, record holds, etc. Also attend staff weekly meetings with questions or follow ups. In addition work with other departments and faculty to assist student issues.
- Graduate Admissions Specialist at University of Texas Rio Grande Valley
- Graduate Admissions Specialist at University of Texas Pan American
- Paraprofessional (Teacher Aide) at Edinburg CISD
- Administrative Clerk III at University of Texas Pan American
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
The Admissions Specialist obtains accurate patient demographic and financial information for registration and accurate claim re-imbursement. PAS is responsible for upfront collections and quoting the estimated patient portion at the time of registration to allow the hospital to collect the time of service. Greets customers following Conifer Standards of Care, completes full patient registration at date of service, adheres to financial & cash control policies & procedures, thoroughly explains and secures Hospital & patient legal forms (Advance Directives, Conditions of services, Consent for treatment, Important Message from Medicare, EMTALA, etc.). Scan Protected Health Information, create and file patient information packets/folders for upcoming Hospital services. Educates patients about patient financial liabilities, employs proper, compliant patient liability collection techniques before, during & after date of service, performs Hospital cash reconciliation & secured payment entry in adherence to financial & cash control policies & procedures. May also assist with scheduling and coordinating post discharge care for patients.
- Patient Admissions Specialist- E.R. Department at St. Lukes Hospital at the Vintage
- Unit Clerk at Kansas Medical Center
- Unit Clerk at Kansas Medical Center
- Unit Clerk at In-Patient Unit
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Proven ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
● Communicate with the Admissions Manager about each potential client.
● Screen and follow-up all inquiries, schedule intake interviews or provide resource guides.
● Conduct screening interviews and complete assessments and intake paperwork for each potential client.
● Schedule appointments, manage the admissions calendar, and complete admissions documentation.
- Admissions Specialist at Orange County Rescue Mission
- Administrative Assistant at Aquakleen Inc
- Cashier at Trans-Pacific Currency Service
- Waitress at El Coyote Restaurant
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school
Responsibilities include following up with leads that are generated through the college website. Calling and answering calls from prospective students once interest or application has been received. Following through and placing information into Salesforce. Working with a small team to achieve a weekly admissions appointment goal. Having the necessary credentials to stay compliant.
- Admissions Specialist at Galen College of Nursing
- Account Manager / Sales at The Benefits Firm
- Case Manager at RxCrossroads
- LINET/Open Enrollment Specialist at Humana
1 month at this Job
- High school or equivalent
CODA Inc is the gold standard for treating people with substance use disorder. As an admissions specialist I act as the first point of contact for all potential clients and their families. In my position I use MI skills to help assess and offer guidance to clients. I also oversee confirming clients financial eligibility for our programming. My position also operates closely with community partners coordinating direct referrals from local hospitals and detoxification centers to make sure there is no lapse in treatment.
- Admissions Specialist at Coda Inc
- Coach at Playworks
- Instructor 1 at Oregon Zoo
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - History
Primary point of contact for individuals seeking services under the agency's OPWDD and DOH programs. Facilitates the admission of new clients from intake to initiation of services.
• Arranging screenings and securing required admission documentation for the following programs: ◦ OPWDD: Residential, Day Habilitation, Community Habilitation, SEMP, Respite ◦ DOH: TBI and NHTD Service Coordination, Structured Day Program, Independent Living Skills Training, Positive Behavioral Intervention and Supports
• Facilitating regular admissions committee meetings for the agency's Residential and Day Habilitation programs, which are currently expanding
• Participating in regular phone calls and meetings with OPWDD's Residential Support Unit to screen and identify individuals for five new residential programs currently in development
• Providing resources and referrals to members of the community by responding to inquiries through the agency's help line, and by attending resources fairs throughout Long Island
- Admissions Specialist at Head Injury Association
- Program Manager of Medicaid Service Coordination at Head Injury Association
- Medicaid Service Coordinator at Head Injury Association
- Interim Program Manager at Head Injury Association
10 months at this Job
- BA - Psychology
· Contacting and advising college students through the admissions process · Searching and coding residency documents for in-state tuition · Answering phone calls/sending outgoing messages to students · Processing transcripts · Preparing spreadsheets · Filing/Updating records · Training staff · Participating in school events · Communicating with international students · Maintaining receptionist desk · Facilitating mail
- Admissions Specialist at Seminole State College
- Intern at UCF Wellness and Recreation Center
- Sports Official at Avalon YMCA
- Sales Associate at Walgreens
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Functional Kinesiology, & Strength and Conditioning
- Associate Degree - Biology, Anatomy and Physiology I & II
Interviews patient or their representative who visit the Emergency Department to obtain and record name, address, age, religion, persons to notify in case of emergency, attending physician, and individual or insurance company responsible for payment of bill.
● Reviews hospital admissions to ensure accurate financial and biographical data and documentation have been obtained and properly entered into the hospital records.
● Enters patient admitting information into computer and routes printed copy to designated department.
● Obtains signed statement from patient to protect hospital's interests.
● Obtains signatures on all necessary insurance forms, assignments, etc.
● Compiles data for occupancy and census records.
● After patient services rendered, compiles all charges, makes copies for physicians when needed.
● Prepares all data/material for E.R. Physicians billing.
- Admissions Specialist at ST. FRANCES HOSPITAL
- Guest Service Agent at DOUBLETREE by HILTON
- Banquet Server at DUPONT COUNTRY CLUB
- Cashier/Hostess at DUPONT COUNTRY CLUB
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Biology
- Associate - Dental Hygiene