Manage by Mt. Matutum Health Care Foundation, Inc.
Cannery Site, Polomolok, South Cotabato Position: Admitting Clerk
• Admit patient a. Gather patient general information by facilitating completion of patient information sheet b. Check PHIC Portal Census Status of the patient/member
• Accomplish the admission chart (Hospital case #, Patient's general data, Date and Time of admission) c. Assign hospital case number and room assignment d. Facilitate completion of the Consent for Admission and Treatment forms e. Register the patient on the system
• Update Room Assignment Monitoring tool
• Facilitate room reservations
• Constructs Medical Certificates
• Assists in issuance of P.E. validation slips
• Do Telephone calls transactions
- Admitting Clerk at Howard Hubbard Memorial Hospital
- CIS - Encoder at Howard Hubbard Memorial Hospital
- Admin Clerk at Horizon Can Corporation
- Front Desk Officer / Admin Assistant at Macondray Plastics Products, Inc
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology - Management
As an admitting clerk working in the patient logistics department we are responsible for managing the patients bed assignments. We manage the patient assignments from the Emergency Room as well as patients who are downgraded/upgraded between units. Daily reports are sent out regarding the Emergency Room status as well as reports that document the types of holds we have waiting for a bed each morning.
- Admitting Clerk at Northwell Health System
- Receptionist/ Scanner at Long Island Medical Care
- Billing Representative at UnitedHealth Group
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associate - Liberal Arts
I am a PBX operator and a front desk greeter.I also work at our womens center where I register patients for ancillary testing and for pre-op for there surgaries. I work in the ER as an admitting clerk I verify insurance and up date democratics. I call insurances to follow up on inpatient authorizations. I fax,file and scan documents. Answer phones. Verify insurance.
- Admitting Clerk/Insurance Verifier at Victor Valley Global Medical Center
- HIM Tech III at Desert Valley Hospital
- Release Of Medical Information at HealthPort Inc.
- Clerial/Customer Service at Victor Valley Hospital
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Certificate - Medical Assistance
Admitting Clerk; White Plains Hospital, White Plains, NY Current
• Process all inpatient Ambulatory Surgery, private Ambulatory registration which includes interviewing incoming patients, or representative to obtain pertinent signatures ,demographic and insurance data.
• Responsible for generating/coordinating patient chart to include physician orders, medical consent and ID bracelet.
• Integrate the use of Davincian for insurance Eligibility, copays, and correcting registration errors at the time of registration.
• Responsible for informing patients about their responsibilities at the time of pre-registration.
• Responsible for auditing patients’ chart for JACHO compliance.
• Responsible for credit card verification and POS collection.
• Responsible for entering ordered tests into Order Communication system to ensure the ancillary departments receive.
• Ensures that patient chart is completed in a comprehensive, accurate manner giving attention to proper chart alignment.
• Responsible for escorting patient to Ambulatory Surgery unit.
• Responsible for using the language interpreter for patient preferred language is other than English.
• Process patient pre-admission for all elective patients either via telephone or when patient arrives for pre-op testing.
• Performs all other related duties as assigned.
- Admitting Clerk at White Plains Hospital
- Medical Secretary at Norwalk Hospital
- Patient Registrar at Beth Israel Hospital
- Administrative Asst at Luxe Design Studio
at this Job
- High school
As an admitting clerk for a fast paced hospital I worked to obtain the correct demographic information from patients as well as correct insurance information. I also worked to complete registration paperwork in a timely manner to ensure the patient was treated quickly. While I worked as an admitting clerk I also handled verifying insurance for some aspects of a patients visit to the hospital. Along with obtaining a patients demographic and insurance information I also collected patient's copayments, deductibles, and coinsurance.
- ADMITTING CLERK at NORTHWELL HEALTH SOUTHSIDE HOSPITAL
- Medical Assistant I at Long Island Comprehensive Medical Care
- TEAM LEAD at SHOPRITE
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- REGENTS DIPLOMA
I was the admitting clerk for patients coming into the hospital. I admitted in-patients as well as out-patients. Verified insurance information. Answered switchboard. Ran errands for nurses and doctors.
- Admitting Clerk at St. Francis Hospital
- UPS Communications Operator at Teletech
- Front Desk Clerk at Embassy Suites
3 years at this Job
- High School Diploma - Biology, typing, English, etc.
Medical assistant/admitting rep
- Admitting Clerk at Cedars-Sinai
- Admitting Registrar at
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Phlebotomists medical assistant
Handling all patient admissions to each hospital unit as well as billing and insurance filing for each patient stay. Also included in helping to train new employees through the Admitting Department.
- Admitting Clerk at Lakeview Hospital
- Nursing Aide at Red Cedar Canyon
- Volunteer Work at Fort Mill Rescue Squad
- Accounting Specialist at Charlotte Douglas International Airport
7 months at this Job
- Associate - Nursing
- Certificate - EMT Basic
- High School Diploma
Registering and admitting patients for emergency department. Excepting co-pays when needed.
- Admitting Clerk at Baystate Health
- Heavy Equipment Operator at State of Virginia
- Counselor at Creative Family Services
- Heavy Equipment Operator at United States Air Force
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Phlebotomy
Admits patients to the hospital & reviews all required documents for completeness & appropriate signatures; types appropriate forms & assembles accurate & complete records; prepares identification armbands & admission cards; receives valuables & may assist in bed assignments. - Verifies eligibility & obtains authorization for admitting patients to the hospital - Explains admission process, hospital regulations, policies & procedures - Interview patients or their representatives to obtain required information & makes referrals to Financial Counseling as necessary - Collects & informs patients of required co-payments/deposits as necessary - Reviews reports for coordination of benefits - Reviews all required documents for completeness & required signatures - Prepares patient armbands - Performs pre-admission functions for surgery & labor & delivery cases - Collaborates w/ nursing & other clinical departments to facilitate bed assignments for non-elective & elective admissions to the hospital - Secures & releases patient valuables - Performs reception duties by answering phones, greeting members at the front desk, & relieving other clerks for breaks & lunches as appropriate Under direct supervision, admits patients to the hospital & reviews all required documents for completeness & appropriate signatures; types appropriate forms & assembles accurate & complete records; prepares identification armbands & admission cards; receives valuables & may assist in bed assignments.
- Admitting Clerk at Kaiser Permanente
- Hskpng Attendant at Kaiser Permanente
- Customer Service Care Representative at See's Candies
- Customer Relations/Regional Carrier at U.S.P.S
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Sociology