Admitting Representative-Desert View Hospital Pahrump, NV * Data Entry * Customer Service * Authorization of services Property Manager-Impact Seven, Inc. Rice Lake, WI * Advertising * Background Checks * Administrative duties as assigned Human Resource Assistant-The Laureate Group- Waukesha, WI * New Hire Orientations * Recruitment * Administrative duties as assigned Clerk III-Waukesha Memorial Hospital- Waukesha, WI * Patient Relations * Communications * Administrative duties as assigned Clerk Typist II-Waukesha County Sheriff- Waukesha, WI * Background Checks * New Hire Training * Administrative duties as assigned
- Admitting Representative at Desert View Hospital
4 months at this Job
- High school
I have 12.5 years experience as an Admitting Representative in the Emergency Room Registration Department verifying patient information, collecting and verifying insurance eligibility, as well as explaining legal documents to patients and handling patient charts in a fast pace, high patient volume department.
- Admitting Representative at Antelope Valley Hospital
12 years, 9 months at this Job
- Medical billing and coding - Medical office
- High school or equivalent - General Education
Emergency Admitting Representative. Duties: Collect Copays and Update information from Patient or next of Kin, Collect signatures for Medicare and other Insurance companies. Transition patient from ER to Rooms in Hospital. Collect Co-Pay. Signatures for Conditions of Admissions (COA) Working Areas-Ambulance Bay, Mini Registration, Quick Care/Discharge And Trauma. Help Family and friends find Patients.
- Emergency Admitting Representative at Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Lead Medical Assistant at Growth Management Inc
- Pediatric Medical Assistant/ Urgent Care at HOAG Medical Group (Comforce Agency)
- Mobile Phlebotomist at Bayside Medical Mobile Services
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- CPT-1 - Phlebotomy
- Certified Medical Assistant - Medical Assistant
- Computer Systems Repair/ Technology - Computers
- A.S - Developmental/ Child Psychology. Theater.
• Admitting representative for the urgent care department.
• Register patients for medical and psychiatric services.
• Collect insurance and demographic information to ensure billing has the most updated information.
• Verifying insurance through insurance portals and over the telephone.
• Knowledge of Medicare, Medi-cal, and private insurances.
• Work closely with other nurses and case managers regarding patient documentation.
• Also, I have been trained as a PBX operator.
• Calling codes over a p.a. system.
• Maintaining proper documentation when calling and clearing codes.
• Transferring calls to the proper departments.
• PBX operator is also in charge of arranging BLS and ALS ambulance transports for patients.
- Admitting Representative at Silver Lake Medical Center
- Transition Coordinator at Ambulnz Health
- Call Taker/Dispatcher at Ambulnz Health
- Medical Biller at Insight Practice Partners
4 months at this Job
- - Graphic Design
- - Medical Billing and Coding
admitting represenative for a out patient surgery center verify demographics answer phones collect co pays do daily deposits verify insurance, ppo, hmo, workmens comp,Medicare,medical,etc.
- admitting representative at antelope valley hospital
12 years, 8 months at this Job
- - medical assistant certificate
Phone operator, s responsible for accuracy of patient demographic data; performs admitting/registration/cashier functions; greets the public with a positive, caring attitude; exhibits professionalism; demonstrates respect and courtesy for others. Ask patients for deductibles and co-pays at the time of service. Performs duties and responsibilities in a timely manner.
- Admitting Representative at ST ELIZABETH HOSPITAL
12 years, 1 month at this Job
- Some college - Social science/psychology
Admitting patient in the ED department. Verifying insurance, answer phone calls and direct them to the appropriate department/person.
- Admitting Representative at FirstLight Health System
- Paraprofessional at Braham Area High School
- Claims Examiner at Reliastar Insurance
7 months at this Job
Create and maintain contracts between clients, hospital, and insurance providers; maintain confidential documents / files and protect sensitive information; data entry and editing in complex programs; maintain policies and procedures of contracts. Follow medical admin procedures, insurance verification, and complete billing process, and carrying out Chain of Custody procedures.
- Emergency Room Admitting Representative at Doctor's Medical Center, Admitting Department
- Field Assistant at SSR Mining
- Programs Assistant Manager at Inyo County
- Private Healthcare Worker at Self / In Home Supportive Services
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
Woodbridge, VA) May 2017-current 40 hours/week at 0600-1430 shift -Admitting Representative I in Labor Delivery -Coordinating and scheduling patient procedures and appointments in a timely manner -Creating preadmission forms and verifying identification documents for new patients -Performing bedside registration for all patients by using positive patient identification (PIDS system) -Verifying insurance eligibility via the electronic verification database system (Relay Health Clearance) - ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ -Conducting patient interviews to collect data for birth records to complete the birth registration process -Submitting birth records to Virginia Department of Health's Division of Vital Record -Responsible for reporting all paternity documents weekly to the Virginia Paternity Establishment Program -Preparing fetal demise and death certificates as required by state laws
- Admitting Representative I in Labor Delivery at Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Community Health - Community Health
Admitting Patients, Collecting Co Pays, Verifies PT Insurance.
- Admitting Representative at Sentara Healthcare
- Office Assistant/ General Accounting Support at T & L One Medical Transportation
- Direct Support Professional at Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health
- Unit Secretary at Robert Wood Johnson Hospital
1 year at this Job
- - Medical Assistant