-Chief marketing strategist and copywriter for film ads, brochures, magazine advertisements, billboards, websites, press releases, email campaigns, and promotional materials. -Wrote and directed several television and radio spots. -Coordinated DVD release of acclaimed indie drama, States of Grace. -Coordinated company-related PR in over 25 markets including Los Angeles, Seattle, Salt Lake City, Phoenix, Honolulu, Las Vegas, San Diego, and Sacramento. -Arranged media coverage in all major SLC television markets (KSL, KUTV, FOX13, KJZZ), newspapers (The Salt Lake Tribune, The Deseret News, SLC Weekly), and radio stations. -Coordinated publicity, features and film reviews in The Los Angeles Times, The Seattle Times, LA Weekly, Variety, and dozens of other major newspapers.
- Advertising/Marketing/PR Director at Main Street Movie Company
- Marketing Specialist at Creative Web Sounds
- Business Development Coordinator at Axis Mortgage and Investments
- Retail Assistant Manager at Grey Goose Studio
6 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - English
As a small business owner, I take the time and put in the effort to network and work with the best and the brightest get up early do great work deliver quality advertising and marketing on time and on budget. Really, I just try to treat my clients the way I'd like to be treated. On a given day, you'll find me doing everything from collecting invoices to managing branding, positioning and related marketing initiatives implementing effective marketing solutions for start-ups to Fortune 500s." Clients: Capital Care Connection, Green Mountain Wellness, SEC Power, Tarian Government Contractors, The Color Connection, Veebow ACCOMPLISHMENTS: ADVERTISING/MARKETING/PR CREATIVE DIRECTION Management; oversee all creative elements concepts, content development, etc. BRANDING Strategy; help clients determine their Unique Selling Point (USP), develop taglines, oversee creative elements COPY/CONTENT Direction and management; conceive, write, implement and oversee marketing and web content; campaigns, blogs, white papers, sales collateral, news releases, videos, etc. MARKETING Direct and write communications/marketing plans and strategies, etc. PR Write and distribute news releases, including those recently picked up by CBS, Forbes, The Boston Globe SOCIAL MEDIA Creator of growing Twitter account; 1,000+ organic followers Producer of personal and company blogs/newsletters, etc., 10,000+ monthly pageviews LinkedIn account top 10% of 200,000,000 Social influence greater than 60% to 80% of active users CREATIVE DIRECTOR/SENIOR COPYWRITER The Think Tank
- MARKETING DIRECTOR at Independent Marketing Consultancy
- MARKETING DIRECTOR at The Think Tank
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - COMMUNICATIONS
* Author of A Child's Memories of Cartoons & Murder * Arrange public appearances and book tour * Strategic partnership development * Publisher of Real Estate Agent Magazine * Board of Director, Redondo Beach Chamber of Commerce * Vice President, North Redondo Beach Business Association * Event MC and monthly speech presenter * Operate advertising, marketing & PR for small business clients * Identify target market and strategic planning for lead generation * Media outreach, story pitching and press release distribution * Drafting of damage control/urgent and responsive communication * Website updating and original content publishing * Brand recognition and marketing collateral design * Strategic partnership development & community awareness * Maintains strong relationships with business owners and decision makers in The South Bay/Beach Cities/Greater Los Angeles * Publicly represent and promote company at various business events, Chamber of Commerce and industry meetings
- Founder/Principal PR Consultant at Sand & Shores
- Advertising Executive & Chamber of Commerce Representative at Southland Publishing
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- B.A. - Sociology
Marketing/Public Relations inclusive of: Special Events (Corporate/Company Anniversary activities, Grand Openings) All Regular Public Relations Functions: Releases, Follow-up Marketing including Advertising and PR Advertising Direction, Creative/Production/Placement Business Development Marketing, Sales, and Development:
- Independent Consultant to Profit and Non-Profit Organizations at Advertising Direction
- Commercial Print Sales Manager at World Trade Center, Norfolk
- Sales and Management at Landmark Communications
at this Job
- - Anthropology
· Managed business growth and creative marketing strategy: video content, advertising, marketing, PR and media for the interactive social media/marketing platform. · Created client packages, videos, sales scripts, and business initiatives that enabled the company to triple in size in one year.
- Senior Manager: Business Development, Digital Media, Copywriting, Sales and Marketing. at Universal Promote
- Entertainment Coordinator. Producer. Production Supervisor. at Programs including “Shark Week,” NBC Sitcoms, & more.
- TV Show Host: Food, Wellness, Lifestyle. Producer. Brand Coordinator. at “A Taste of New York” on Time Warner Cable and Mobile Taxi TV.
- Writer: Luxury, Travel, Lifestyle. Digital Producer. at Resident Magazine; New York Smash Magazine.
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's - Interdisciplinary
Pitched and executed on various interactive, experiential, branding, and social media projects for an array of agencies in advertising, marketing, pr, and non-profit organizations. Highlight Projects: ✴ Created a new IP for a 150 yr old global organization, including the development of the brand identity and promotional marketing channels via social media, experiential marketing, and digital interactive advertising initiatives. ✴ Collaborated on market research and strategy presentations for brand expansion with an established manufacturing company. ✴ Crafted a new user experience strategy for a beverage company, bringing social aspects to the customer journey. ✴ Developed a variety of large scale branded entertainment augmented reality experiences for travel focused programs. ✴ Pitched a public relations campaign for California insurance lobby. ✴ Defined a new identity for a United Nations AIDS Program
- Creative Director at Freelance/Self employed
- CREATIVE DIRECTOR at LUNCHBOX
- Sr. Art Director at Russ Reid
- Art Director at Disney Interactive Media Group
3 years at this Job
- Master's - Business
- Bachelor's - Design
Compliance Coordinator, Athletic Student Services K thru 8: Responsibilities include; Behavior Specialists, ESOL Director, Advertising Executive Compliance Coordinator and Athletic Director. Behavior Specialist-Reduced Student Behavior PARR's from 150+ August/September to 40 Student Behavior Management, Print Advertising, PARR write-ups. Now dress code violations make up almost half of the PARR Digital Advertising, Mobile write up violations and detentions. Establish student behavior, classroom, hallway Advertising, Marketing PR, Email and cafeteria expectations. Developed teacher expectations and consistency Marketing, Social Media/Facebook among teachers regarding classroom behavior. ESOL Compliance Coordinator, 38 Marketing, New Business/Account LY students and 2 LF students, attended trainings, quickly grasped ESOL Development, SEO, Website Design, understanding, developed an LEP Committee, set and performed re-evaluation meetings, IPT tests, input new ELL students into TRACE and update SMS student Ad Design, Budgeting, Forecasting, LEP indicators, updated the 38 LEP folders that were out of compliance to meet Instructional Sales Trainer, Contract state requirements, purchased Spanish-English language dictionaries for all ESOL Negotiations, Strategic Planning, students, developed a quarterly underperformance check-in, arrange parent tele/in- Community Relations, Organization, person conference where necessary. Certified WIDA ACCESS for ELL's Test and Process Management. Coordinator. Coordinated 1 teacher and 2 paraprofessionals to become WIDA ACCESS test administrators. Scheduled testing for all 38 students for WIDA Access for ELL's during test period. Athletic Director; Introduced competitive co- ed Soccer, (3) Volleyball co-ed teams and a boys and girls basketball team for AWARDS Middle School. Arranged and hosted all 3 sports at OCPA. Introduced lower school intramural soccer and basketball. Implemented a sports packet with sports Dream Lake Elementary, January
- Behavior Specialist, ESOL at Orange County Prep Academy
- at Dragon News
- Contractor at Lake County
- at NAA Future Leaders
7 months at this Job
- M.B.A - Education
Responsibilities Oversee all functions within the organization, directing team of up to 18 agents in sales activities covering Portland Metro/SW Washington territory. Provide sales support to agents in order to increase productivity and drive sales increases. Establish and sustain relationships with clients through a variety of strategies, including networking, direct mail, cold calling, and social media. Build relationships within the community. Manage contracts, negotiations, and finalization of sales. Personally maintain multimillion-dollar sales volume. Knoledge of residential and commercial real estate. Accomplishments Served as Sales & Marketing Consultant during 2003-2004; provided advertising, marketing, PR, and promotional products to clients. Maintained high-energy B2B and B2C sales efforts to increase clients’ market visibility. Increased office sales by over 100% in 2 years within the Washington office through a focus on strategic recruitment and exceptional client service. Achieved 20% increase in personal sales over previous year through the use of non-traditional sales techniques vs. standard sales processes. Hired and trained 8 sales representatives over a 2-year period who met and exceeded sales goals throughout their tenures with the company. Generated steady stream of repeat and referral business through maintaining connections with clients; established a framework for long-term business growth by fostering exceptional relationships with both clients and the surrounding communities.
- Managing Director / Managing Broker / Principal Broker at Real Estate Firm/Consulting
- Regional Marketing Director at Three Rivers Mall/JP Realty Inc
15 years, 9 months at this Job
- BS - Communications/General Agriculture
- AA - Business Administration
Responsible for determining and creating dynamic events and offers to increase transaction growth and loyalty through print, direct mail, electronic and digital media. Create and update tools used such as Marketing Calendar, Marketing Brief and print layouts and approve media content. Collaborate with art directors, copywriter, e-commerce and merchants to achieve marketing and advertising vision.
- Marketing Planning Manager at Bealls, Inc
- Family & Community Liaison/Hourly Teaching Partner at Pinellas County Schools
- Advertising & Marketing Director at Crown Auto Dealerships
- Director of Advertising & Marketing at Gold & Diamond Source
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communication - Mass Communication/Advertising
- Associate of Arts degree - Communications
Direct integrated marketing operations to champion Texas.gov, the nation's largest digital government program. Since 2011, transactions for target online services have increased 60%, the program has received more than 100 industry awards, and constituent satisfaction with Texas.gov services averages 90%. ❖ Develop and implement digital marketing, advertising, public relations, and communication plans for the Texas.gov digital government program that raise awareness, drive adoption, and increase transaction volume of online government products and services among G2C and G2B audiences ❖ Manage the development, production, execution, third party vendor management, and six-figure budget for all advertising, marketing, PR, and communication initiatives including branding, messaging, collateral (one-pagers, case studies, infographics, etc.), paid advertising, paid search, content marketing, lead nurturing, social media, conferences and events, award submissions, end-user surveys, website and online application analytics, and required reporting ❖ Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with Texas government partners to communicate and collaborate on marketing-related initiatives that drive awareness and adoption of online services by their constituents; collaborate regularly with Outreach and Business Development teams to provide marketing support for demand generation initiatives including lead nurturing campaigns, sales presentations, thought leadership, and conferences ❖ Work with Development and UX teams to collaborate on usability and plain language content, web analytics, and strategies; work with Product and Project Management teams to develop pre-sales collateral (product sheets, webinars, case studies, etc.) and implementation documents (onboarding and configuration guides, user guides, etc.) ❖ Member of small team tasked with proposal response efforts; responsibilities include providing strategic direction, determining win theme messaging, managing stakeholder expectations and communication, coordinating with subject matter experts, and writing, editing, and fully finalizing the response for delivery, etc.
- SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER at Texas NICUSA, LLC
- MARKETING CONSULTANT, PUBLIC SERVICES at BearingPoint
- FREELANCE MARKETING CONSULTANT at Self-employed
- PRODUCT MARKETING COORDINATOR at Agilent Technologies
9 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - MARKETING EMPHASIS