• Recruited, interviewed, hired, and trained sales personnel.
• Improved service levels by 30% within the first 30 days of employment.
• Increased cliental base over 50% from previous year.
• Supervised inbound team members of 8-15 staffers.
• Performed various administrative duties such as employee scheduling, email correspondences, Microsoft Office and data entry.
• Outside Sales Experience, Client Relationship Building, Execute Sales Cycle CUSTOMER SERVICE
• Handled complaints, billing inquiries and resolved customer problems in the best interest of both the customer and company.
• Effectively communicated to staff members and management orally and in writing.
• Provided excellent customer service to internal and external consumers that exceeded company's expectations or standards.
• Maximized time management skills that improved productivity and efficiency. Advertising Account Executive, Military Publications - Florida Times Union, Jacksonville, Florida Digital Marketing Field Representative, American Marketing & Publishing, Jacksonville, Florida Sales & Marketing Associate, Bozzuto Group, Greenbelt, Maryland Circulation Customer Service Manager, ENC Communications, Jacksonville, North Carolina Customer Service Training Specialist, Christian Broadcasting Network, Virginia Beach, Virginia Advertising Account Executive, The Commercial Appeal Newspaper, Memphis, Tennessee
- Advertising Account Executive at Florida Times Union
7 months at this Job
- Master of Art in Communication Management - Art
- Bachelors of Science - Public Relations & Advertising
November 2015 - May 2018 - Resigned to explore other industry employments opportunities with more diversity and growth potential outside the Newspaper industry. Letter of Reference available.
Philadelphia Media Network - Recruitment Advertising Division, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Media/ Digital /Advertising Account Executive
• Responsible for the development of new business across all industry groups within a defined geographic region selling a diversified portfolio of Philadelphia Media's Print and Digital advertising products to include Monster.com and the JobNetwork.com.
• Scheduled and met with prospective clients to present and demonstrate traditional print products and the latest in Digital advertising and Hiring technologies.
• Possessed a creative approach to business, demonstrated excellent communications skills, presentation skills, negotiation, closing and time management skills. Strategized, designed, coordinated and managed all advertising campaigns on time and on budget.
• Displayed excellent account management and client servicing skills.
• Excelled at Recruitment Event sales and coordination. Top seller.
• Highly organized and efficient.
- Media/ Digital /Advertising Account Executive at Philadelphia Media Network - Recruitment Advertising Division
- Advertising Consultant at Self Employed
- Resigned and tried my hand at Baltimore Sun Media Group - Real Estate Division
- Advertising Account Executive/Print/Digital at The News Journal
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- A.S. degree - Human Services
- - Voice Actor
To build and develop an entrepreneur subscription advertising base cloud for software and application infrastructure. I am an executive account holder for Google Smsll Business and Alphabet Corporation. We desal with the market, stocks and investomer opportunity for companies and Corporation, not only nationally but Int. Global sales for informative collection and Communication affiliations.
- Advertising Account Executive at Google Inc.
- Sales Ambassador at Inspire Brands ( IEH)
- Bartenders/Mixologist at The Rail Bar & Grill
13 years, 1 month at this Job
- Massage Therapist - Applied Science
Sell print advertising to the automotive industry. Responsible for building and continually growing an account list Work independently. .
- Advertising Account Executive at The Papers Inc
- Advertising Director at American Publishing
19 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Communications, Advertising, Sales and Marketing
• Responsible for all commercial/private party classified advertising, weddings & celebration announcements, worship, legal services, and some real estate and small business advertising.
• Data entry, generate ad designs, building client presentations and proposals, strategizing and developing print and digital advertising solutions.
• I came into this role replacing two individuals and during my first year averaged a 181% active account rate, 42% overall revenue growth and 215% digital revenue growth over the previous years numbers.
• Regularly used AdBase, Microsoft Office, Salespoint, Brainworks and Wordpress.
• Award: Sales Achiever for January 2018
- ADVERTISING ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE at THE DENVER POST
- MARKETING COORDINATOR & INSIDE SALES at FRESHPOINT PRODUCE
- ADMINISTRATIVE & HUMAN RESOURCES ASSISTANT at LAKESHORE STAFFING
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT & CONSULTANT at METABOLIC RESEARCH CENTER
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF ARTS - Liberal Arts
• Worked with numerous local and national businesses regarding their television and digital marketing/advertising in the Baltimore Market. Accounts dealt with ranged from local advertising agencies, national advertising agencies, small businesses in Baltimore, and political accounts.
• Maintained new business by cold calling and tracking all meetings in a CRM system. Clients ranged from $1,000-$200,000 monthly budgets. Kept pace with monthly budgets set in place by management.
• Consulted with clients to create strategic marketing campaigns. Coordinated multifaceted marketing campaigns on numerous digital platforms as well as multiple television stations.
• Managed all projects for clients that ranged from creating a full production television commercial to any type of digital advertising.
• Handled WBAL-TV Channel 11, NBC Affiliate, as well as a secondary network MeTV.
- Advertising Account Executive at WBAL-TV
- Personal Trainer at Merritt Clubs
- Dating Specialist at "It's Just Lunch" Matchmaking Service
- Sales Representative at Merritt Clubs
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - shollaesthetics Instagram Influencer
- - Criminal Justice
Digital advertising sales consultant for commercial truck, trailer and equipment dealers. Developed new business for online advertising programs in the Dayton and Columbus Market areas. Maintained, serviced and increased revenue with active customers to achieve optimum results.
- Advertising Account Executive at Dominion Web Solutions
- Sales Support at Cox Auto Trader Publishing
- Account Consultant at Reynolds & Reynolds
- Sales Consultant at Cannon IV, Inc
10 years at this Job
• Persuading clients to buy advertising space in the pubiçation Healt Mom & Baby.
• Finding out who controls the advertising budget in target organisations and contacting them
• Explaining the benefits of your medium, using statistics on readership or viewing figures
• Offering a price and negotiating around it
• Closing the deal and recording the details
- Advertising Account Executive at B.H.S Media
- Temporary Collections Representative at Oasis Credit
- Customer Service Representative at Smart Resources Inc
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
Responsible for selling and servicing advertising customers for digital and print products. Duties include growing revenue from local retailers, increasing market share, garnering new business and developing active accounts. Days includr cold calling, developing and presenting sales presentations, and closing deals with customers as well as maintaining long-term relationships by helping meeting our customers needs.
- Advertising Account Executive at Kearney Hub
- Personal Banker-Customer Support at Union Bank
- Bank Teller-Financial at
- Garage Door Installer at Tri
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- BS - Business Administration
Business development role for a group of five AM/FM broadcast stations, including adult contemporary, classic rock, news talk and sports news formats.
• Prospect, market, sell and service advertisers in the region
• Multi-faceted marketing plan development for small and medium size businesses including online orientation, social media marketing, effective broadcast schedules, and event promotion.
• Provide advertising concepts, including copywriting, for clients
• Specialty promotion development for client specific needs and target audiences or Non Tradition Revenue (NTR).
• Sales negotiation experience including agency buy negation and co-op spending accounts.
• Surpassed budget expectations in the 2011 year by 19%
- Advertising Account Executive at CASCADE RADIO GROUP
- Associate Brand Manager at HOMAX PRODUCTS Inc
- Media Production Planner/Scheduler at Toolhouse Inc
- Technical Recruiter at Apex Systems Inc
8 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master - Public Administration
- BA - Communications