Currently work as an Account Executive for Lamar Advertising - East Texas Region. Responsible for establishing new accounts, servicing existing accounts and overseeing any operation needs within my territory. Maintaining a daily sales call / follow up log. Responsible for retention / renewals.
- Lamar Advertising / Account Executive at Lamar Advertising - East Texas Region
- Insurance Broker / Independent Insurance Agent at Supplement products & Final Expense Insurance
- Customer Service Representative at
3 years, 6 months at this Job
Media/ Digital /Advertising Account Executive
• Responsible for the development of new business across all industry groups within a defined geographic region selling a diversified portfolio of Philadelphia Media's Print and Digital advertising products to include Monster.com and the JobNetwork.com.
• Scheduled and met with prospective clients to present and demonstrate traditional print products and the latest in Digital advertising and Hiring technologies.
• Possessed a creative approach to business, demonstrated excellent communications skills, presentation skills, negotiation, closing and time management skills. Designed, coordinated and managed all advertising campaigns on time and on budget.
• Displayed excellent account management and client servicing skills.
• Excelled at Recruitment Event sales and coordination.
• Highly organized and efficient.
- Media/ Digital /Advertising Account Executive at Philadelphia Media Network
- Advertising Consultant at Self Employed
- Advertising Account Executive/Print/ Digital at Media Group
- Advertising Account Executive/Print/Digital at The News Journal/Gannett - Real Estate Division/Classified Ventures/Apartments com
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- A.S. degree - Human Services
- - Voice Actor
As a Marketing Account Executive, I help media companies improve their advertising revenue by connecting brands with their target audience. I have mastered how to build and manage digital marketing campaigns for both national and international brands across a wide range of niche enthusiast categories. Other duties consist of; Advertising management consulting, marketing and sales representation to clients, and helping expand digital revenue opportunities.
- Advertising Account Executive at The Hedlund Group
- Marketing Consultant at North Star Therapy Animals
- Digital Marketing Intern at Companies to Classromms
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Marketing
- J-Term - Business
Fast paced, varied, managing and growing 30 plus account base for mutiple products line with Presidential Award success.
- Advertising Account Executive at Comcast Spotlight Southern Division Account Executive Excellence Committee
- Advertising Account Manager Comcast Spotlight at Comcast Spotlight
- St. Dominic's Hospital Health Services Advisory Board Member at
- Account Executive at
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Broadcast Journalism
Responsibilities Advertiser Accomplishments Advertising Skills Used On-line Advertising
- Advertising Account Executive at Jules Advertising LTD.
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school
• Responsible for all commercial/private party classified advertising, weddings & celebration announcements, worship, legal services, and some real estate and small business advertising.
• Data entry, generate ad designs, building client presentations and proposals, strategizing and developing print and digital advertising solutions.
• I came into this role replacing two individuals and during my first year averaged a 181% active account rate, 42% overall revenue growth and 215% digital revenue growth over the previous years numbers.
• Regularly used AdBase, Microsoft Office, Salespoint, Brainworks and Wordpress.
• Award: Sales Achiever for January 2018
- ADVERTISING ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE at THE DENVER POST
- MARKETING COORDINATOR & INSIDE SALES at FRESHPOINT PRODUCE
- ADMINISTRATIVE & HUMAN RESOURCES ASSISTANT at LAKESHORE STAFFING
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT & CONSULTANT at METABOLIC RESEARCH CENTER
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF ARTS - Liberal Arts
Experience in handling Accounts Payable issues from reconciliation of delinquent accounts to processing credit/cash payments for clients and auditing the accounts of my client list.
● Skilled in managing records and invoices of account details to include account balance and advertisement product details.
● Consistently meet deadlines in a timely manner for a multitude of advertising products the DN-R provides.
● Selected to independently manage the sale of advertisements in two annual publications by the DN-R. Each year, the advertising revenue has increased approximately 15% for these publications.
● Independently responsible to sustain a client list of 100 accounts representing area businesses, agencies and institutions which generate $260,000 in annual advertising sales.
● Responsible for maintaining superior customer relations with a wide array of community leaders and business leaders utilizing problem-solving techniques to assist my clients in determining the best product for their needs.
● Regularly make recommendations to Sales Department management on the creation of products and packages that mutually benefit the advertising department as well as further the customers' advertising and marketing needs in the community. To date, two recommendations have been implemented within the department.
- Advertising Account Executive at Daily News-Record
- Production Assistant at Daily News-Record
7 years at this Job
- Certified Administrative Professional
- - communication
Outside advertising account representative for local (Pearland & Friendswood area) magazines. Maintains existing accounts while cold calling on new businesses and expanding distribution area. I attend business networking events, trade shows, cit, county and municipal meetings, local Chamber of Commerce events; I am responsible for the development and implementation of creative marketing concepts. Day to day tasks include maintaining email correspondence, building quotes and communicating advertising expansion.
- Advertising Account Executive at Community Newsletters, Inc.
- Co-Trustee Arbuckle Trust and Executrix Ellis Estate at self
- Contract Legal Assistant at Tony Read & The Law Office of Brian Cweren, Fleming & Associates
- Legal Assistant at Quest Personnel, Various Contract Assignments
4 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science (A.A.S. - Legal Studies
• Lead the office in new business signings.
• Manage some of the top accounts (including a national restaurant franchise).
• Received national recognition for designing a regional advertising campaign for trucking companies.
• Professionally certified in Radio Advertising Sales by the Radio Advertising Bureau (scored a 94% on the Final).
- Radio Advertising Account Executive at Forever Media
- National Account Executive at PLS Logistics Services
- Material Analyst & Data Support at NT Concepts
- Store Manager at GNC
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communications
Outside sales. Prospect new clients. Maintain/ grow current accounts. Currently operating at roughly 133% of previous year revenue. Products include newspaper advertising in the Advertiser Gleam, The Lakeside post, Digital website advertising. Currently generating approximately $2,500 monthly in supplemental revenue via weekly printed television guide. Sales goals met or exceeded routinely.
- Advertising Account Executive at Tennesee Valley Media
- Production Planner at SCI Technology
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- B.S. - Business Administration
- - Baseball 4 years