Responsible for selling local, regional and national print and digital advertising campaigns for three publications. As an account manager, I work to identify potential clients while building and maintaining good working relationships with current clients. Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis/potential for potential clients.
- Advertising Account Manager at Red Pin Media
- Advertising Account Executive at TOPS Louisville
- Realtor at Rainey Jones and Shaw Realtor
- Advertising Account Executive at Kentucky Monthly Magazine
4 months at this Job
• Oversee print and digital advertising efforts by Bank of America's in-house, full-service advertising agency for multiple enterprise lines of business, including statement and affinity partner marketing
• Serve as lead account manager for select marketing and affinity group management teams (Spirit Airlines, Susan G. Komen, Bass Pro Shops), contributing to portfolio worth $3.04 billion
• Collaborate with creative, design, production, and development teams to steer projects from brief to execution, ensuring that client expectations are exceeded for deliverables, deadlines, and budgets
• Counsel clients on creative strategies tied to larger bank initiatives and serve as subject matter expert on key affinity brands, including Major League Baseball and Alaska Airlines
• Manage successful multi-year, multi-platform (email, landing page, direct mail) affinity airline cross-sell campaign, designed to sell bank-branded checking accounts to existing affinity airline credit card customers
• Coordinate advertising efforts with outside agencies to align work with multi-agency integrated campaigns and strategies
• Contribute expertise to the creative development process to ensure that projects are on strategy; coordinate and lead project presentations in agency-wide creative review, in multi-agency governance sessions, and to clients
• Participate regularly in multi-agency creative workout sessions, as well as in strategic planning and scope of work meetings for assigned accounts and lines of business
• Write, edit, and proofread copy, briefs, and presentations throughout the creative development process
• Communicate frequently with clients throughout the life of each job, to deliver a high standard of client service and build strong, lasting partnerships
• Direct project timelines and schedules, coordinating the efforts of the traffic, creative, production, and development teams
• Host and direct client status meetings with agency team and senior management
• Implement exacting communication plan for management of all assets, documentation, and licensing related to each project in process-driven environment
- Advertising Account Manager at Enterprise Creative Solutions, Bank of America
- Media Planner at Communications Media, Inc
- Media Executive at SMRS Ltd
- Media Assistant at SMRS Ltd
12 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts
I sell advertising to businesses. Along with help them design or write up their ad before it prints.
- Advertising Account Manager at Daily Courier
- Advertising Account Manager at The News Review
- Sales Representative at Sis-Q Cellular, LLC
- Retail Sales Representative at Phones Plus
1 year, 2 months at this Job
*Sells advertising and build relationships with advertisers in both Local and National businesses in various markets *Sells advertising for print and digital media *Acquire new accounts *Create advertising opportunities to generate incremental revenue
- ADVERTISING ACCOUNT MANAGER at New York Lifestyles Magazine
- NURSING ASSISTANT/CARE MANAGER at
- ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE at Newsday Media Group
- SENIOR SALES EXECUTIVE at The Gleaner Company
6 months at this Job
- Diploma - Marketing
- Diploma - 4 years
Grow and maintain relationships for 40+ clients, ensuring business goals are met while identifying additional opportunities. Manage contracted budgets totaling to $14M. Day to day contact for 3 outside sales reps and their book of business. Align with sales in winning new business by recommending campaign strategies based on client needs and Cardlytics product capabilities. Analyze campaign data to meet advertiser KPIs and provide recommendations for targeting and budget optimization. Collaborate with analytics leads to present in-depth marketing results and strategies. Develop budget plans and manage revenue forecasts and client billings to provide financial forecasting to Executive Leadership. Present results to client post-campaign, including campaign performance and extensive custom analytics. Recommend training materials for sales and account management teams to streamline communication and enhance onboarding process for new team members. Won Account Management MVP of Q2 2017.
- Advertising Account Manager at Cardlytics
- Associate Account Manger at NDN, Inc
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in International Affairs - International Affairs
• Manage a book of business of up to 700 clients with revenue retention and growth in mind, while providing exceptional client support.
• Implementing strategic outreach, while accurately reporting and projecting status of retention of clients.
• Proactively manage advertising packages to ensure an overall great experience with Yelp.
• Partner with the sales team to ensure clients are receiving proper program expectations.
• Pursue upsell opportunities by showing the value of Yelp's advertising program.
• Actively communicate with Yelp's finance team to collect and resolve all outstanding payments and subscription fees.
- Advertising, Account Manager at Yelp
- Associate Broker/Branch Manager at Rincon Ventures, Inc
- Property Manager/Branch Manager at Rincon Ventures, Inc
- Financial Sales Representative at BBVA Compass Bank
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Real Estate
- - Sales Agent
- Bachelor of Arts
- Associate of Arts
• Ensure advertising clients and sales force have comprehensive support post sale
• Manage online media campaigns and sponsorship packages across Disney sites
• Effectively maintain impression and revenue goals for multiple campaigns at one time
• Monitor data and reporting and provide insight to revenue recognition
• Proficient problem resolution skills used to remove roadblocks in media launch
- Advertising Account Manager at Disney Interactive Media Group
- Senior Account Executive at The Stranger Newspaper
- Account Executive at Synthesis Weekly
- Media Relations Intern at Sacramento Kings
9 months at this Job
- Medical Coding Specialist Certificate - Medical Coding
- Bachelor's - Business Marketing & Minor in Music Industry
Create financial accounts using QuickBooks. Accounts receivable duties by creating invoices and statements. Manage, organize, and update relevant data and serve as collection agent on delinquent and past due accounts. Accounts payable duties by maintaining and reconciling vendor accounts. Create monthly and annual receivable and payable reports. Maintain our subscription and distribution databases using FileMaker Pro. Type and word-process various documents and electronic information using Microsoft Office. Maintain all the day-to-day office responsibilities, along with maintaining office and operational supplies. Conducted time keeping/project tracking of our writers (per column inch), photographers (per photo), sales people (per ad commissions) and other sub-contracted employees for payroll. Created 1099 forms for said contract employees.
• Advertising Account Manager Maintain and develop existing and new customers through ethical sales methods, to optimize their business through print advertising in the Rocky Mountain Region. Communicate and negotiate with current clients and schmooze new potential ones. Pro actively make recommendations to clients about how we/they can improve their marketing strategy. Thoroughly understanding the nature of a client's company and marketing goals. Adapt to and address any situation; handling unexpected and/or urgent requests, and being able to integrate these situations into regular workflow without disrupting my deadlines or the deadlines of others. Adhere to a strict deadline schedule.
• Graphic Designer Creating aforementioned ads in Photoshop & Illustrator. Familiar with InDesign. Created a number of designs and logos for potential & existing clients to maximize their advertising dollar with Scooter News resulting in a high response rate. Adhere to a strict deadline schedule.
- Office Manager/Advertising Account Manager/Graphic Artist at Southwest Scooter News
- Office Support I at Denver Public Schools
18 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associates of Arts
- High school
-Sold print advertising to concert tour industry clients worldwide -Represented the company at industry conferences such as the IAVM and IEBA -Won numerous awards for top sales and most sales calls
- Advertising Account Manager at Pollstar Magazine
- Wine Manager at Old Doc's
- Sales Manager at Pro Active Radio
- Sales Manager at Clear Channel Radio
5 years at this Job
- BA - Advertising BA Telecommunications
Recommended and assisted customers select ad size and place offers based on their needs, managed a variety of customer service and administrative tasks to resolve client issues quickly and effectively. Retained repeat customers month after month or year after year and from job to job or project to project so therefore I had helped these business owners save money and make money at the same time all while giving them excellent customer service
- Advertising Account Manager at Royal Publishing
- Advertising Account Manager at Direct Mail Group
- Advertising Account Manager at Logan Printing Company
2 years at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Business Administration degree