Advertising Account Manager for the Tomah office; Supported 2 Account Executives and 1 Advertising Manager by inputting all advertising tickets (both print and online) into proprietary ticketing systems; Designed and clearly expressed ideas for ads to Creative Team on behalf of customers in order to get tickets completed; Worked alongside Account Executives to obtain ad copy from customers via phone, email, and pick-up.
- Advertising Account Manager at Lee Enterprises
- Client Service Assistant at CliftonLarsonAllen LLP
- Assistant Manager at Security Finance
- Deli Worker at Winn-Dixie Supermarket
4 months at this Job
Responsibilities I was in charge of selling advertising for Elegant Bride Magazine to any account that was in the Northeast. Accomplishments Convinced retailers to spend a lot of money on a fairly new magazine. Entertaining clients during a bi-annual trade market. Built long lasting and happy relationships. Skills Used I was approached by the publisher for this position while I was the Sales Manager for another publication. My "skills" seem to be a natural comfort level with people and a desire to have them be content with their advertising goals. While my publishing house was in North Carolina, I lived in Manhattan, as a large percentage of my clients were there.
- Northeast Advertising Account Manager at Pace Communications/ Elegant Bride Magazine
5 years at this Job
Worked closely with company executives to identify new business
opportunities and built programs for new customer base.
• Routinely participated in the sale and production of business advertising in yellow pages. Direct internet traffic to specific websites. Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Advertising Account Manager at AT&T Advertising Solutions
- Restaurant Owner at Caffe Papparazzi
11 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Marketing
Identify new brand categories in order to differentiate message and establish client image equity
● Responsible for new business development and agency-client reputation management
● Manage agency client services and serve as a liaison between client and the agency at all levels
● Coordinate on site event media remotes, manage client event staff, and optimize in-flight media schedules
● Initiate all client media/strategy planning and media negotiation
- Advertising Account Manager at Event & Retail Advertising Agency
- Digital Sales Manager at Sinclair Broadcast Group
- Advertising Account Executive at Suddenlink Media
- Social Branding Lead Intern at West Virginia University
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- Masters of Science in Integrated Marketing Communications - Emerging Media and the Market & Brand Equity Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication Studies - Social Media Marketing & Media Psychology
• Selling print advertising into four daily publications and 12 weekly publications.
• Selling digital advertising, social media advertising, billboards, radio and online job boards (Solid knowledge of digital advertising- SEO, SEM, PPC, affiliate marketing, marketing automation, paid media, paid search activities, AdWords, Display, Social, and Native advertising, etc.)
• Coordinated and sold quarterly job fairs as well as event sponsorship and co-sponsorship sales.
• Managing National Accounts
• Responsible for new revenue generating ideas and products.
• Presenting advertising packages that would best suit an advertisers needs.
• Experience in consultative and solution based selling.
• Maintain assigned account base while developing new accounts.
• Built strong relationships with advertising agencies and C-level executives.
• Implemented assumed upsells to increase spend year over year.
• Responsible for promoting of company products.
• Training of sales staff
- Regional Recruitment Advertising Account Manager at Times-Shamrock Communications
- National Advertising Sales Specialist at Times-Shamrock Communications
- Circulation Representative at Times-Shamrock Communications
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Business Marketing
• Manage a book of business of up to 700 clients with revenue retention and growth in mind, while providing exceptional client support.
• Implementing strategic outreach, while accurately reporting and projecting status of retention of clients.
• Proactively manage advertising packages to ensure an overall great experience with Yelp.
• Partner with the sales team to ensure clients are receiving proper program expectations.
• Pursue upsell opportunities by showing the value of Yelp's advertising program.
• Actively communicate with Yelp's finance team to collect and resolve all outstanding payments and subscription fees.
- Advertising, Account Manager at Yelp
- Associate Broker/Branch Manager at Rincon Ventures, Inc
- Property Manager/Branch Manager at Rincon Ventures, Inc
- Financial Sales Representative at BBVA Compass Bank
4 years at this Job
- - Real Estate
- - Sales Agent
- Bachelor of Arts
- Associate of Arts
Set up contracts, negotiated rates and drummed up business. Helped national clients expand business operations through targeted advertising. Exceeded sales goals month over month. Contributed ideas to concept development, strategic planning and business operations. Prepared and gave presentations to clients Directed and coordinated marketing activities and policies to promote products and services. Proposed marketing campaigns to supervisors. Wrote professional business correspondence. Consulted with buying personnel to determine projected demand for products and services. Responsible for day to day management of office.
- ADVERTISING ACCOUNT MANAGER at R.J. Spencer Associates Inc
22 years, 6 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Selling print and digital advertising, events, commercial and business printing, direct mail, print and deliver/insert
• Heading up special sections and special publications
• Representing company at many events in the region
• Top producing sales associate in office
• Procured events and responsible for $143,000 in additional sales and $130,000 in profits, selling and managing events in 2018
- Senior Advertising Account Manager & Consultant at Newspaper Media Group-Packet Media
- Military Media Project Manager/Advertising Manager at Marcoa Publishing
- Senior Advertising Account Manager & Consultant at Packet Media Group
- Automotive Advertising Account Manager at Advance Newspapers
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- - communications and business
Increased advertising sales in the Troy and Royal Oak, Michigan territories while building public awareness of print and digital products
• Strong cold calling, appointment setting, presentation, negotiating and follow up skills
- Advertising Account Manager at Welcome Wagon
- Catering Manager and Suite Attendant at Levy Restaurants at Ford Field & The Palace of Auburn Hills
- Mortgage Banker at Quicken Loans
- Guest Service Agent at Hilton Suites
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Advertising
• Develop leads on sales
• Manage current sales accounts for company
- Advertising Account Manager at Shelby Daily Globe, SDG Newsgroup
- Intern at Shelby Daily Globe
- Head Photographer/Self Employed at Photography
- Lead Cake Decorator at
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
- Associate - Studio Art
- Associate - Business Management