• Generated weekly, and monthly reports in Excel to track PPC and SEO campaigns
• Liaised with SEO companies and independent contractors to create proposals and develop advertising campaigns
• Maintained a relationship with a toll free number routing service and ensured all inbound calls were accounted for
• Developed social media campaigns including Facebook and Twitter
• Wrote 30-50 articles of copy content monthly to assist in-house SEO campaign Recruiting Coordinator:
• Assisted the President and CEO of the company with tasks including mailing lists, maintaining documents, providing feedback, arranging conference calls, arranging travel, and etcetera assistance as needed
• Corresponded with all candidates to facilitate interviews
• Sourced, interviewed, onboarded, and trained 20 new hire personnel monthly
- Advertising Assistant/Recruiting Coordinator at 1-800-Auto Buyers LLC
- Office Manager/Business Development Manager at Robin Thompson & Associates, Inc
- Recruiter at Biswas Information Technology Solutions, Inc
- Business Development Associate at Bellator Group
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts in Communication Studies - Communication Studies
Polished Concrete University, - Social media advertising assistant
● Helped generate leads for the business.
● Social media advertising, Google adwords, and Technological help.
- Social media and Advertising assistant at 2
1 year at this Job
- High school Diploma
Communicating with host locations to ensure advertising television is in working condition
● Updating advertising television with updated advertisements
- Advertising Assistant at Dynamic Digitals
- Seasonal Driver Helper at UPS
- Host at Bay Local Eatery
- Associate at Nordstrom Rack
3 months at this Job
- Associate - Business Management
• Generated revenue for the Republican Herald daily newspaper in the Advertising department via sales opportunities exceeding monthly sales goals.
• Designed and proofread ad copy for accuracy, consistency and effectiveness for clients.
• Handled inbound sales calls with professionalism and excellent customer service.
• Maintained Excel spreadsheets and company accounting databases as a systems superuser.
• Provided accounting and sales reports from databases to sales team.
• Coordinated with the Prepress Department to make ad placement decisions in the layout of the daily newspaper.
• Administered clerical office duties and switchboard operations as necessary.
- Advertising Assistant at Republican Herald
- Health Information Management Records Clerk at Schuylkill Medical Center
- Customer Service Representative I at Susquehanna Bancshares, Inc
- Temporary Associate at Corporate Brokers, LLC
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- B.A. - Speech Communications
- High school diploma
Assistant to Director of Operations
• Customer Service/Technical Support to over 350 Agents
• Answer/Make Phone Calls and Emails
• Create/Duplicate Documents and Letters
• Data Entry in Microsoft Access and multiple Webpage's
• Graphic Design for eCampaigns and Newspaper Banners
• HTML for eCampaigns and Automated Emails
• Multiple tasks assigned throughout the day
- Advertising Assistant at Century 21 Pro-Team
14 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Web Development
Attend a company dedicated to design advertising material such as billboards, signs, wraping, among others to local businesses. Answer call, maintain relationships with customers, maintain contact with suppliers and coordinate payments. Propose designs and ideas for advertising in business or vehicles.
- Advertising Assistant at Emmrual Inc
7 months at this Job
- Associate - Communications and Journalism
Clerical, IT, providing support to the Advertising reps and billing for the advertising in two Customer magazines (and later a third magazine as well). I was later hired on full-time and Service, took on additional tasks of IT troubleshooting/maintenance and Customer Service Advertising, and in addition to my current responsibilities. As staff in our company changed I again Accounting took on additional tasks of Advertising Sales as well as Accounting (MAS90). (MAS90) Fusion Technik Half-time
- Advertising Assistant at Frank Amato Publications
- computer user to the main technical support at State Department of Education (California)
- MIS Liaison at SELPA Half-time
- MIS Liaison at Special Education Local Plan Area (SELPA)
12 years at this Job
- AA Degree - Stenography
I am a Multi-media Outside and Inside Advertising Sales Consultant, handling multiple clients and scheduling advertisements for myself and other sales representatives. Understanding of business/client budgets, Customer service, phone and computer skills required.
- Sales Representative/Advertising Assistant at THE DAILY NEWS
- Page Layout Coordinator at NORTH OF BOSTON MEDIA GROUP
- Teller at NEWBURYPORT FIVE CENTS SAVINGS BANK
- Student Assistant/Substitute Teacher at MASCONOMET SCHOOL DISTRICT
2 years at this Job
- BS - 1 Year
- Associates Degree
- High School Diploma
• Assist with the advertising and promotion of the company
• Represent CAWW at Chamber of Commerce and other tourism meetings throughout eastern Massachusetts
• Assist in company's social media ad campaigns via Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
• Assist with apparel design for employees and sales products
• Designed brochure and advertising concept
- Advertising Assistant (seasonal position) at CAPE ANN WHALE WATCH
- Head and/or Assistant Coach at CAPE ANN WHALE WATCH
- SENIOR DECKHAND (seasonal position) at CAPE ANN WHALE WATCH
- Development Intern at CAPE ANN WHALE WATCH
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Sport and Recreation Management - Sport and Recreation Management
at this Job