advertising programs, along with their intended results. Generated new sales using email, internet searches, cold calling and in-person visits. Digital Media Advertising Consultant Recognized as top sales generator, increasing sales level by 70% in 2014 alone. Consistently exceeded monthly sales quota of $2,500. Identified prospective customers using lead generating methods and performing an average of 100 cold calls per day resulting in an average of 12 new face-to-face meetings per week. Established more than 150 new accounts, with a combined monthly billing of over $300,000. Developing sales strategies prior to contacting designated markets, using a variety of visuals, including digital layouts and other sales aids and formulating client advertising recommendations, specifically designed to meet customer's needs and objectives. Visiting client business locations and obtaining critical information about client markets / challenges and presenting the benefits associated with YP.com advertising programs, along with their intended results. Revana Tempe, AZ Google Adwords Account Consultant Ranked in the top 1% of all sale representatives on the sales floor reaching a monthly spend of $2,000. Responsible for taking inbound calls from small to medium sized business owners requesting to set up Google Adwords Pay-Per-Click campaigns. Coach clients by analyzing their campaign's bidding strategies as well as assist with account optimization, and mobile campaigns; continue to coach clients for up to 13 weeks. Proficient with Google products such as Gmail, Google Docs and Google Drive. Assist with on-boarding process of new Google reps. Aaron's Rent-To-Own Furniture Phoenix, AZ Manager Training. Review delinquent accounts, call customers to set up payment schedules. Responsible for delivery and set up of new furniture/appliances to clients. Assist customers on the sales floor. Premium Credit Corporation Scottsdale, AZ Collection Account Manager Responsible for reviewing and calling 100 delinquent accounts ranging from 1 day to 90 days past due. Assisted clients with creating monthly payment arrangements. January 2009 to January 2010 January 2007 to January 2009 January 2005 to January 2007 January 2000 to January 2005 January 1998 to January 2000 January 1996 to
- Digital Media Advertising Consultant at Web.com
- Digital Media Advertising Consultant | Outside B2B Sales at YP.com
4 years, 3 months at this Job
• Advertising consultant specialized in providing market research, consulting, creative development; sale of solo and shared direct mail advertising bi-monthly mail dates to over 24 million households. Danka Business Systems, Auburn, AL Sales Representative Provided consulting services and equipment sales to companies requiring copiers, printers and fax machines. Columbus Presort, Columbus, GA Office Manager Responsible for processing payroll, correspondence, invoicing, sorting of 1st class mail and recruiting new clients for an established business. Deep Rock Manufacturing Dba the Direct Mail Store©, Opelika, AL Marketing and Sales Manager Responsible for branding and imaging of new business venture The Direct Mail Store© Accountable for advertising design and sales of 3rd class bulk mail and turn-key production.
- Marketing and Advertising Consultant at MailSouth, Inc
22 years, 10 months at this Job
- BA - Communications/Public Relations
Public Relations. Marketing and Advertising. Consulting. (Both Online and Person to Person)
- Marketing and Advertising Consultant at Apex Marketing and Advertising Consultants
- Security Guard at BCM Security Solutions
- Music Producer at Unbroken Records
- Laborer at J and D Contracting
7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Set up teams to develop and design campaign strategies.
• Developed and executed detailed marketing and advertising plans.
• Determined client objectives and developed detailed plans to achieve goals.
• Analyzed campaign results with detailed tracking data.
• Responded to client questions and addressed project issues. Prepared and delivered oral presentations to established advertisers Managed existing accounts, including upgrading advertising campaigns, and introduced new media solutions to meet client needs.
- Advertising Consultant at Alorica
- Patient Care Advocate at World Wide Medical Services, Inc
- Insurance Billing Representative at blue cross blue sheild
- Customer Service Representative at acquisition technologies
2 years, 9 months at this Job
• Inside Sales for recruitment advertising, digital, social media, and print.
• Responsible for prospecting new accounts, as well as maintaining and growing the business of current advertisers.
• Maintained an annual average that exceeded 115% of individual goal.
• Lead outbound sales team to meet corporate objectives and functioned as a team leader for inside sales.
• Generated rate packages to meet market demands.
• Coordinated sales strategies to grow business and increase market share.
• Multi-tasked as an advertising consultant, team lead, online support, as well as various administrative duties.
• Functioned as main point of contact for top agencies and law firms, as well as transient business.
• Responsible for tracking team's performance and reporting statistics to management.
• Organization of digital campaigns, O&O, as well as through AdTaxi and vendor sites such as Monster, Recruitology (Linked-In, Zip Recruiter, Glassdoor, Diversity, AfterCollege, etc), Facebook, Twitter, and others.
• Handling of multiple phone lines in a heavy volume call center environment.
• Knowledge of Word, Excel, lead generating software, Citrix, and other vendor management tools & resources.
- Recruitment Advertising Consultant / Classified Advertising / Team Lead at Bay Area News Group East Bay
- Customer Service Call Center Rep at Tickets.Com
18 years, 3 months at this Job
- AA - Psychology
Meeting clients, discussing their products, services and preparing advertising plans Develop new business along with effectively managing/growing existing business. Work directly with creative department on creation of customers display ads. Collect all funds due for advertising, Organize contracts and negotiate pricing. Cross-Sell into five community papers and websites.
- Advertising Consultant at Number Nine Media
- Customer Service Supervisor at Connect Television, Inc
- Accounting Clerk at Bennington Implement
- Business Support Specialist at Oklahoma Gas & Electric
6 years at this Job
- - Business
- - Accounting/Finance
Sell print and online advertising for small daily newspaper in order to help local businesses promote themselves. Design effective advertisements in order to maximize profits and grow their customer base. Regularly meet or exceed sales challenges on a monthly basis.
- Advertising Consultant at Cowley CourierTraveler
- Vendor Background Investigator/Office Assistant at Kaw Nation Gaming Commission
- Corrections Officer at Cowley County Sheriff’s Office
- CSR/Desktop Publishing at Envision Business Cards
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Technology/Commercial Graphics
- Associate of Arts - Computer Graphics
Identified and captured business with new and existing clients by developed strong relationships by proving value in our products. Trained new and existing clients on our new products to help grow the Phoenix market and gain revenue. Made recommendations on advertising campaigns that fit any budget. Analyzed data for each city to make the best recommendation based on industry trends.
- Advertising Consultant at Apartments.com
- President at JEM MEDIA GROUP, LLC
- President at SIMPLY CREATIVE ADVERTISING, LLC
- Sale Representative at YELLOWBOOK, USA
4 years, 6 months at this Job
Manage and Promote Advertising Solutions to Companies Create and Establish Up to Date Marketing Solutions SEO Management SEM Management
- Advertising Consultant at Consulting STL
- Outside Sales Representative New Media at YP
- New Telephone Sales at YP
- Account Representative at YP
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Manage multiple tasks while maintaining control under pressure and tenaciously doing what it
takes to get the job done. Effective as a communicator, negotiator, and decision maker.
Trustworthy, highly respected, and interface positively and professionally at all levels.
• A hands-on approach teaching businesses the importance of advertising.
• Responsible for delivering a total advertising package based on market analysis customer needs, financial statements, and other budget information.
• Improve market share by effectively selecting and/or recommending products while spearheading marketing strategies, and accelerating distribution.
• Created and implemented sales, marketing, and distribution strategies, directed budgets, and coordinated product selection, procurement, and allocations.
• High-impact presentations at public and private conferences.
- Advertising Consultant at Business Consulting
- Advertising Media Manager at AT&T Advertising/YP Holdings
- Account Representative Premise at SWBYPs / SBC / AT&T
6 years at this Job