THE COMPANY STORE As the Advertising Coordinator, I work together with the Art Director to develop and create prototype catalog layouts for 35-124 pages catalogs. Responsible for making sure shots of product details and components of all new products are photographed for the web. Prepare and proof all final catalog spreads along with product copy and images that need to be turned over to our web team. Implemented a scheduling system within the company that allows for efficient and effective communication between departments to get the final catalog and web content continuously updated and making sure the photography stays fresh and up-to-date with what is best for the brand and what our customers expect.
- ADVERTISING COORDINATOR at THE HOME DEPOT
- CREATIVE COORDINATOR at The Company Store
- PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER at The Company Store
- EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO VP OF FINANCE at AMPHORA MANAGEMENT SERVICES(ABROAD)
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- B.SC. - ECONOMICS AND ACCOUNTING
- A.S - BUSINESS STUDIES & COMPUTER SCIENCE
At Presentation College, as the Marketing and Advertising Coordinator, my duties are the following: -Control of all Social Media aspects for the college (Alumni Engagement, Student Engagement, Athletic, etc.) -Social Media Advertising. -Graphic Design (Creating Promotional Items for athletics and the college). -Recording and Editing videos. -Contact for local advertising (Radio, TV, Billboards, etc). -Writing articles for Press Releases and the Alumni Magazine.
- Marketing and Advertising Coordinator at Presentation College
- Sports Stream Director at Northern State University
- Sports Writer at Aberdeen Magazine
- Video Editor at McQuillen Creative Group
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- BA - Journalism
- - Television and Radio Production
Fast Life Insurance is a startup life insurance brokerage firm on the cutting edge of the industry with its move towards being completely cloud and internet based. They represent many top-rated carriers in the country like Lincoln Financial, Prudential, John Hancock, and many others. As Advertising Coordinator, I
• Worked within a team to strategize the scheduling of tv, radio, and internet advertising campaigns, our latest commercial starring Billy Ray Cyrus.
• Worked closely with the sales staff to research and target prospective clients, tracking effectiveness and supporting their efforts along the way.
• Sourced through prospective clients to qualify their eligibility for life insurance, gaining a better understanding of our target audience.
- Advertising Coordinator at Fast Life Insurance
- Account Manager at The Flyer
- Delivery Specialist at Edgerock Technology Partners
- Account Manager at Payscape Advisors
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Entrepreneurship
Coordinate advertising for a variety of clients and all house advertising, daily layout of the Daily Tidings, and Mail Tribune as needed, maintaining all contracts and advertising schedules for trade clients, archival, dissemination, and management of the flow of advertising and page layout information. Proofreading, editing, and composition of ad copy, editorial, obituaries, and official communications. Basically, I make sure there's a newspaper every day. Recognized several times as Top Support Staff employee and promoted several times during my relatively brief tenure, began as a sales assistant in the advertising department, moved to the classified department, became an advertising coordinator, then into production as coordinator and page layout. Frankly, I am one of the truly essential personnel, and few have a broader or deeper understanding of the daily production process.
- Advertising Coordinator/Page Layout at Rosebud Media - Mail Tribune/Ashland Tidings
- Script Writer/Telephone Service Representative at Comnet Marketing Group
- Winter Box Office at Oregon Shakespeare Festival
- Outbound Sales Representative at Sprint
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- BA - English/Writing, Criminology (Double Major)
A liaison between clients, Account Executives, vendors and all other internal departments. Manage and implement monthly client budgets Process all advertising components including campaign creation, rate negotiation, media buying, ad design, ad content, traffic, etc. Work with clients to update advertisements within strict media deadlines and ensure all ads comply with state laws and automotive co-op guidelines Communicate ad specifications and deadlines to clients Communicate client instructions to other departments and help maintain a high ad quality standard Maintain a high level of customer service while obtaining client approvals and information within deadlines Ensure all advertising components, details and information arrive accurately and on schedule Prepare month-end client invoices Submit co-op advertisement reimbursement claims & track co-op fund accruals on a monthly basis Manage production of direct mail campaigns including data, art to ensure timely delivery.
- Advertising Coordinator at Aronson Advertising
- Production Traffic Coordinator at College of American Pathologists
- Communication Coordinator at Cancer Treatment Centers of America
- Internship at CBD Marketing
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- B.A. - Advertising
- B.A. - Communications
• Coordinate advertising specials with ownership and print publications
• Acquire specialized pricing from extract and edible companies for monthly specials
- Advertising Coordinator at Trill Alternatives (Boulder) & Trill Evolutions (Denver)
- General Manager at Trill Alternatives (Boulder) & Trill Evolutions (Denver)
- Purchasing Manager at Trill Alternatives (Boulder) & Trill Evolutions (Denver)
- at Trill Alternatives (Boulder) & Trill Evolutions (Denver)
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts in Spanish Language and Literature - Spanish Language and Literature
- - military terminology
Placing advertisements for companies, communication with clients over phone, data- entry into system. Digital ad placement on website, working closely with advertising businesses to place on website. Book insertions, prepare the inserts, work with national accounts as well as local commercial accounts. Knowledge of advertising sales and account management.
- Advertising Coordinator at ALBUQUERQUE PUBLISHING COMPANY
- Merch Flow Stock Associate PT at AEROPOSTALE
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- HS Diploma
• Responsible for in-store advertising and promotions
• Multi-Task with an appropriate level of urgency and adhere to tight deadlines
• Organizational efficiency with strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Work Independently as well as part of a team
- Advertising Coordinator at Ocean State Job Lot
- Account Executive at Aramark
- Account Executive at AutoTrader & Kelly Blue Book － MA & RI
- Senior Multi Media Account Executive at GateHouse Media
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science
Responsible for the creation and delivery of advertising of company products through various sources of media (internet, Facebook & website), print, broadcast, outdoor. Designed, printed and executed all media, posters, signs, Media Guides, credentials, directionals, price point table-tops, and brochures on property. Updated the company website via Wordpress and Speed Media for slot machines. Analyzed in-house customer requirements. Works with both internal and external resources to ensure the timely delivery of projects and that those departments or printer companies were on schedule, as well as responsible for follow-ups. Gaining exposure to some of the complex tasks within the job function and am a self-starter. Part of the decision-making when it came to logos, colors and layout for casino promotions, live music, live racing and indoor/outdoor events. Acted as creative director for food photo sessions with a professional photographer as part of the process in creating new menus for the eateries on property. Have also photographed and edited photos for the use of in-house media and social networking. Administrator of company Facebook page where I scheduled and posted on a weekly basis.
- Advertising Coordinator at Sunland Park Racetrack & Casino
- Graphic design production specialist at Helen of Troy
3 years at this Job
- Associates Degree in Graphic Design - Advertising Design
- - Art
• Assists management with tracking while reporting of advertising/marketing projects and providing support to all management teams.
• Make certain all details of the clients, advertising efforts are communicated too as well as understood by each of the designated casino department heads, managers and internal ad agency.
• Ensuring all marketing channels are current, changes are scheduled and planned in advance of placement.
• Ensure that all purchasing and check requisition process is adhered to as noted by the ACBCI internal guidelines.
• Clearly communicate project objectives as well as the status to internal agency partner through work orders, emails and verbal communications.
• Maintain while updating all marketing/advertising related projects activity reports and files.
• Perform essential office, clerical duties (not limited to) filing, paperwork, reports, reception and telephone.
• Create and maintain marketing/advertising reports, research materials with regard to revenue, estimates and other trends and activities.
• Assisting guests as well as internal clients with information about the property, promotions, special events, while providing excellent guest service.
- Advertising Coordinator at Spa Resort Casino and Agua Caliente
- Paradise Rewards Club Lead Supervisor at Agua Caliente Casino Resort and Spa
- Retail Lead Supervisor at Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa
- Paradise Rewards Club Relief Supervisor at Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa
3 years, 11 months at this Job