As Advertising Coordinator, I have created ad campaigns and become more involved in media.
- Advertising Coordinator at UTEP Student Media and Publications
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Liberal Arts in Political Science - Liberal Arts
I was an advertising coordinator for a newspaper publication for military members called Stars and Stripes. I sold ads to business owners, coordinated that creation of the ads, and published them. I also handled the classifieds section of the newspaper and coordinated various special publications throughout the year. I left the job due to the birth of a child.
- Executive Advertising Coordinator at
- Manager at AAFES Movie Theater
- at Discover Financial Services
- at Zelnicek Harvesting and Hauling
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Certification - course for CNA
- - Marketing
- - Accounting
At Presentation College, as the Marketing and Advertising Coordinator, my duties are the following: -Control of all Social Media aspects for the college (Alumni Engagement, Student Engagement, Athletic, etc.) -Social Media Advertising. -Graphic Design (Creating Promotional Items for athletics and the college). -Recording and Editing videos. -Contact for local advertising (Radio, TV, Billboards, etc). -Writing articles for Press Releases and the Alumni Magazine. -Updates and webpage creation through the use of Wordpress at presentation.edu.
- Marketing and Advertising Coordinator at Presentation College
- Sports Writer at Aberdeen Magazine
- Sports Stream Director at Northern State University
- Video Editor at McQuillen Creative Group
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- BA - Journalism
- - Television and Radio Production
A liaison between clients, Account Executives, vendors and all other internal departments.
• Manage and implement monthly client budgets
• Process all advertising components including campaign creation, rate negotiation, media buying, ad design, ad content, traffic, etc.
• Work with clients to update advertisements within strict media deadlines and ensure all ads comply with state laws and automotive co-op guidelines
• Communicate ad specifications and deadlines to clients
• Communicate client instructions to other departments and help maintain a high ad quality standard
• Maintain a high level of customer service while obtaining client approvals and information within deadlines
• Ensure all advertising components, details and information arrive accurately and on schedule
• Prepare month-end client invoices
• Submit co-op advertisement reimbursement claims & track co-op fund accruals on a monthly basis
• Manage production of direct mail campaigns including data, art to ensure timely delivery.
• Assist in developing the Account Coordinator Digital Training Manual.
- Advertising Coordinator at Aronson Advertising
- Production Traffic Coordinator at College of American Pathologists
- Communication Coordinator at Cancer Treatment Centers of America
- Internship at CBD Marketing
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- B.A. - Advertising
- B.A. - Communications
• 2012 - Present One of the oldest bars in Baltimore with rich history and loyal clientele. Advertising Coordinator/Sales Promoter/Bartender Create advertising and conduct promotions on social networks to attract a following. Apply up-selling techniques to increase sales. Develop repeat business by establishing long-lasting relationships with customers. Create engaging rapport with guests. Utilize high levels of energy and superior multitasking abilities to serve guests in extremely fast-paced establishment. Aid management with placing employment advertisement and selecting future bartenders. Assist in training new hires and offer help to coworkers in stressful situations. Selected Contributions:
• Grew customer base by 100% by utilizing excellent people skills and providing superior customer service.
• Successfully attracted new customers by creating social media advertizing and print signage.
• Increased following on Facebook by 400 percent.
• Converted new customers into loyal patrons.
• Ensured the integrity of bar operations through excellence in customer relations.
• Established close relationship with coworkers by being a model team player.
• Efficiently trained new staff to transition smoothly into a new work environment.
- Advertising Coordinator/Sales Promoter/Bartender at BAR NAME CONFIDENTIAL
- English Teacher at SELF-EMPLOYED
- B2B Account Sales Manager/National Account Sales Manager for DIRECWAY at HUGHES NETWORK SYSTEMS
- B2B Account Sales Executive at DISH NETWORK/ECHOSTAR
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics - Economics
- Associate Degree in English and American Studies - English and American Studies
Coordinates all advertising support for promotions and special events with multiple departments including: marketing, hotel, food & beverage, casino operations, etc.
• Works with outside agency and corporate partners on all advertising projects including print, digital, internet and collateral
• Manages L'Auberge's website and updates, removes and adds content as needed
• Assists with opening jobs for advertising efforts; helps develop, process, approve, and monitor advertising copy, creative, proofs and final production of print, internet, and collateral
• Works with purchasing to coordinator the deliveries of printed material
• Assists with working special events and promotions as necessary
• Graphic design & photography skills as needed
- Advertising Coordinator at L'Auberge Baton Rouge
- Content and Social Media Coordinator at LivingBetter50.com
- Marketing Intern at LivingBetter50.com
- Office Manager at LivingBetter50.com
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Liberal Arts
Making ads for my company, gaining clients, etc. All advertising abilitys.
- Advertising Coordinator at Sew so Simple Quilts
- General Laborer at
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school - Cosmotology
- High school or equivalent
Responsibilities: Customer Service, Digital Resource Coordinator, and Digital Advertising Specialist.
• Phone Customer Service
• Organizing and cataloging company photos in Portfolio
• PPC & Social Media
- Digital Advertising Coordinator at RealTruck
- Administrative Assistant at Custom Benefit Services Inc
- Floor Staff at Regal Entertainment Group
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associate - Liberal Arts
Used Vision Data to process client accounts Sold advertising to companies Created Marketing campaigns to boost sales Laid out daily newspapers using Indesign Used Photoshop to create ad's and designs Answered phones and created client relationships
- Advertising Coordinator at News Item
- Office Manager at James Brando ESQ
- Graphic Designer Freelancer at
- Marketing Intern at Liztech Jewlery
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Art and Design
- A.A.S - Advertising and design
90245 Responsible for the coordination and accuracy of all advertising materials across five nationally recognized monthly magazines; daily, detailed contact with multiple departments including publishing, editorial, sales, billing, collections and art across all levels of corporate structure; ensure accuracy of advertising rates, discounts, schedules, ad size and coloration; initiate procedure to pull ads when the client does not meet company credit standards; review blueline to ensure correct ad position, allow for competitive space requirements and accommodate special position requests whenever possible; confirm accuracy of related key codes, headlines and copy; route hard copy documentation to various departments as needed; client and ad agency contact, generating correspondence and various complex reports, advertising contracts, media kits and rate cards.
- Advertising Coordinator at Source Interlink Media
- Executive Assistant at Fleming & Associates
- Exec Asst., Hollywood at Bear Advertising
- Exec Asst at Dentsu Advertising Agency
15 years, 5 months at this Job