As an advertising manager I oversaw the advertising activity of the business. My general included forming and directing the business' strategy for advertising, implementing advertising campaigns and supervising various advertising-related departments. During a specific advertising campaign, I also estimated the campaign's budget and approved or denied the advertising material, as well as evaluated the campaign's overall performance following its conclusion.
- Advertising Manager at Veterans Crossing
- Unit Public Affairs Representative at Military Division of Public Affairs
- Soldier at
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Certificate - Computer Science
- Bachelor's - Public Relations
- Certificate - Unit Public Affairs Representative
- Certificate - Paralegal
- High school - Medical Technology
Advertising Manager for the #1 Honeymoon Registry Seek and manage all new & current partnerships Responsible for maintaining entire book of B2B business Affiliate Program Management Responsible for on time campaign delivery and success
- ADVERTISING MANAGER at HONEYFUND.COM INC
- PRESIDENT & CMO at David-Jacobs Publishing Group, LLC
- ADVERTISING SALES DIRECTOR at NEP/PSP
10 months at this Job
- BACHELOR'S OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - Affiliate Marketing
Responsible for all advertising sales activity, budgeting, expense controls, marketing, and customer satisfaction. Developing strategic and tactical business to business sales and pricing plans for various sales channels. Responsible for developing and implementing customer retention programs. Duties also include hiring, training and supervising entire sales staff, consisting of 14 sales reps, 5 clerical positions and 1 mid-level manager.
• Effectively managed an annual $8 million dollar revenue budget, consistently out producing budget.
• Developed special niche products that generated an additional $385,000 in unbudgeted revenue.
• Participated in developing a regional sales bundle to include multiple print products and web sites across middle Tennessee, which generated an additional $140,000 in revenue.
• Effectively managed and operated effectively with an annual $1.2 million dollar expense budget.
• Assisted in the development of on-line advertising, exceeding goal by 32% in the first year.
- Advertising Manager at The Leaf-Chronicle
21 years at this Job
I am the marketing/advertising manager for this company. My duties include managing a sales team of 2 people, social media (Facebook, SEO), website manager, blogger, creative designer of prescription pads, magazine ads, etc. I also perform an inside sales function to local doctors who specialize in all areas of medicine. I complete the sales cycle in less than one week. I perform email marketing using Constant Contact weekly to patients and doctors. I design and blast out faxes. Patient follow-ups and counseling for our wellness program is a part of my daily duties.
- Marketing/Advertising Manager at Texas Star Pharmacy
- Marketing/Advertising Manager at The PharmaCompoundia
- Marketing/Advertising Manager at Whole Life Pharmacy
- Manager, Marketing/Advertising and Sales at ApothéCure, Inc
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- - Marketing Management
- Master of Arts
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
Created routes for advertising deliveries to 11- 15 clinic locations. Delivered all advertising required at clinics. Made spreadsheets for advertising needs. Made advertisements (flyers and signs)
- Advertising Manager at PennyPaws
- Sergeant E-5 at United States Marine Corps
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Supervisor of advertising for liquidation closings of Sears and Kmart
- Advertising Manager at Frontline Media Solutions, Inc
- Hidden creek Estates at Hidden Creek
6 months at this Job
- Other - Property management
Fort Hamilton, NY Grade level: 03
Marketing Coordinator / Sponsorship & Advertising Manager Hours per week: 40
Responsible for developing marketing plans for all programs and events for the Fort Hamilton Family,
Morale, Welfare, & Recreation (FMWR). Increase 50% sponsorship and advertising profit by developing and implementing highly efficient sale strategies. Coordinate simultaneous advertising campaign and multiple direct marketing campaigns including product and program brochures. Key accomplishments included:
• Develop financial models among marketing projects including forecasting, margin analysis, and pricing policy.
• Successfully spearhead campaigns on social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
• Responsible for Standard Operating Procedure (SOP's), editorial direction, execution of advertising, promotion and distribution of all U.S. Army Fort Hamilton MWR publications.
• Work in close collaboration with FMWR managers during program development to ensure the services meet market needs and were executed on time and budget. Promote these programs through the MWR enterprise, social media, digital screens, and mobile application to develop advertising strategies.
- Marketing Coordinator / Sponsorship & Advertising Manager at Family & Morale
- Owner and Operation Manager at Heidy's Box
- Fort Hamilton Garrison Gift Coordinator at U.S. Army
- Logistics System Specialist (Reservist) at Heidy's Box
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- D.B.A. - Business Administration
- Doctoral - Business Administration
- B.B.A. - Business Administration and Entrepreneur
Oxford, MS Leading an advertising sales team in the publishing of a Visitor's Guide for the Oxford, MS and Ole Miss community along with social and digital media platforms. Maintaining sales reports and contracts are part of my current responsibility.
- Advertising Manager at MS and Ole Miss community
- Sr. Director of Leasing at Dallas Market Center
- at Blair Consulting
- Vice President of Leasing at World Market Center
1 year at this Job
-Good writing skills Phone Number: 701-231-8994 -Very fast typer and efficient I worked as the Advertising Manager at the North Dakota State University -Team player newspaper which is also known as The Spectrum. I sold advertising space both online and in print to clients which consisted of local and national businesses. I would market the Spectrum to them by giving them rate cards AWARDS and working on new ways to attain some new contracts. I was awarded employee of the month at Scheels this past year I was awarded this for my high number in sales,
- Advertising Manager at The Spectrum, NDSU
- Sales Associate at Scheels
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - English-Writing
- High School Diploma
Duties: Calling on reaccurring and new customers for advertising
- Advertising Manager at Lamar Publications
- Sales at Mike Freeman Ford
- Office Manager/Sales Manager at Lamar Publications
1 month at this Job
- High school - General study with advanced classes