Manage all projects for Skechers global advertising department.
- Advertising Project Manager (Temp) at Skechers
- Assistant Licensing Manager at DISNEY CONSUMER PRODUCTS
- Associate Brand Manager at SPIN MASTER
- Licensing Associate at MATTEL, INC
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communications, Corporate
· Work closely with creative team to create creative marketing and promotion campaigns · Build and manage relationships with talent, third-party vendors and clients · Partner with media, planning and market researcher teams to review insights and trends · Modifying copy until the client is satisfied and overseeing the production phase · Establish scope, budget and production plans both pre and post · Regularly revise status reports to track project progress against goals, objectives, and timelines · Identify and manage project risks with solid change control procedures · Oversee marketing programs and planning activities for various clients · Consult account team to review PNL and forecast strategies and marketing campaigns · Manage creative executions in print, multi-city OOH, radio, broadcast, activations and experiential marketing · Traffic media buys: OOH, display and animated banners, social media ads and promotional videos · Manage projects for Coca-Cola, Zumbida (Miller Coors) and beIN Sports Al Jazeera Media Network
- Marketing and Advertising Project Manager at Young & Rubicam
- Digital Marketing Project Manager at Roar Media
- Social Media Specialist at Redline Media Group
- Social Media Specialist at BLU Products
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts - English
• Aggressively managed complete life cycle of all print, digital, web, media and social marketing projects (up to 100+ projects daily) from initiation to completion, meeting deadlines and budgets for 5 brands at 70+ campuses
• Relentlessly spearheaded approval process with project stakeholders, including CMO, SVP, VP Communications, department heads, compliance team, and marketing directors ensuring projects were content/design approved and within established branding guidelines and regulatory compliance requirements
• Organized and scheduled weekly meetings for new projects with key stakeholders and creative team to ensure essential project details and a collaborative understanding of project expectations and requirements
• Collaborated with purchasing leadership in the evaluation of suppliers to ensure best pricing and services including cost-saving negotiations for bulk purchasing Performance Highlights
• Standardized processes, created efficiencies (reduced project entry time by over 75%), and expanded project collaboration across internal and external teams with purchasing and implementation of Workfront PM software
• Slashed advertising production costs of admissions print collateral more than 37%, yielding an annual cost savings of over $145K, by executing cost-saving specification changes and implementing online storefront options
• Seamlessly adapted processes and resources to accommodate accelerated company growth of over 208% with the addition of 37 rebranded national campuses
• Successfully purchased and oversaw design and production annually for 6+ years of over $750K of print collateral and premium items with minuscule errors regarding quality, budgets, and time-sensitive deliveries
- Advertising Project Manager at EDUCATION CORPORATION OF AMERICA
- Project Manager/Production Coordinator/Estimator at AMERICAN PRINTING COMPANY
- Project Manager/Graphic Designer at
- Production Manager at OXMOOR HOUSE, Division of Southern Progress
7 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Art - Communication Design
• Manage multiple projects, including e-commerce stores with over 40K SKUs
• Oversee sales channels such as Amazon, Etsy, Shopify, and WooCommerce
• Perform shipping and logistics set up for online stores
• Graphic Design: UI, Web designs, and print designs
• Created “CaseMaker” Adobe Photoshop action to generate beautiful mockups
• Manage/Optimize Facebook Ads and Pixel
• Created over 150 campaigns in the last 6 months
• Generated 15,000 sales in 2 weeks with $350K in revenue
• Work on projects with Disney, Warner Bros. Entertainment, Harvard University, Barnes & Noble, and Saleen
- Senior Project Manager at Maxf3d Media
- Senior Full-Stack Developer at Upfront Inc
- Senior Full-Stack Developer at HyperDisk Marketing
- Advertising Project Manager and Casting Director at World Alliance
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- - English Language Program
- Bachelor's Degree - Business Administration and Management
Led partnerships running on Hearst Digital’s portfolio of 20+ fashion and lifestyle websites (e.g., Cosmopolitan, ELLE, Esquire) featuring custom multi-platform branded content and media. Client-facing role was a fusion of project management, marketing and customer success, working in an extremely demanding and fast-paced agency environment. Managed over 50 campaigns totaling $20MM between Jan. 2016 and Aug. 2018, working with a variety of clients including: Tech, Auto, Luxury, Pharma, Retail, and Financial. Shaped and executed custom solutions (e.g., videos, high-impact ad units, editorial, photography, social and influencer partnerships) that forged deep connections between advertisers and Hearst’s engaged audiences.
- Project Director at Hearst Digital Media
- Senior Digital Advertising Project Manager at Condé Nast
- Integrated Marketing Manager at Comedy Central
6 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business - Marketing
•Manage marketing efforts for new product of Merck Animal Health, Pet Supplies Plus and The UPS Store, from concept through completion
•Identify proper resources, establish timelines, and manage budgets for multiple projects
•Add necessary input and value to individual projects to ensure quality execution
•Establish and improve client communications; maintain ongoing relationships/projects.
- Project Manager at Doner Advertising
- Associate Project Manager at Doner Advertising
- Sales Associate at Gap Inc
- Account Executive at Western Michigan University - NSAC AAF Competition
5 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Advertising and Promotion
- - Advertising
Area Manager. Managed multiple facilities in multiple areas surrounding the Quad City Area. Trained new employees, assisted as needed with any staffing issues, ordered supplies and maintained a relationship with the managers of the facilities.
- Area Manager at Diversified Maintenance Systems LLC
- Administrative Assistant at Airway Services Inc
- Project Coordinator at John Deere Davenport Works at Eurest Services
- Project Manager at John Deere PDC in Milan at Millard Group
1 month at this Job
- Bachelors - Business Management
- Associates in Science - Science of Psychology
- Associates - Business Administration/Management
- Certificate - Certified Nursing Aide
Responsible for Digital/Print/Direct Mail solutions including SEO, SEM, Social Media, Reputation Management, Website development ad retargeted advertising to provide Marketing solutions to many different Industries.
- Multi-Media Advertising Consultant at Gatehouse Media
- Sales & Marketing Manager at Brookdale Senior Living Solutions
- Advertising Director at The Sun Chronicle Newspaper
- Advertising Manager/Director at Gatehouse Media Company
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- - Advertising/Marketing & Public Relations
Actively provided scheduling and manufacturing options, developed estimating specifications, and initiated electronic work orders for web store, prep, print, mail, assembly, and fulfillment programs. Served as POC for 20+ active clients in a variety of industries; effectively supported creative and innovative sales and marketing initiatives by planning, coordinating, purchasing, and delivering unique advertising projects and services. Evaluated and produced a wide variety of projects including display photography, booth graphics, print-on-demand, high volume direct mailers, POP, and packaging.
- Marketing Team Buyer/Account Manager at DS Graphics
- Senior Buyer at W.A. Wilde Solutions Group
- Catalog Print Production Manager at Grand Circle Travel
- Color Pressman/Heidelberg Direct Image Waterless Printing Press, The Journeyman Press at Heidelberg Direct Image Waterless Printing Press
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Printing Technology
- Vocational - Graphic Communications
10. Producer Resume
• Project manage post production video editing commercials for advertising agencies and direct-to-brand companies (clients).
• Sell company's creative talent to potential clients based on project needs and available creative talent.
• Construct bids to meet client's needs while keeping in mind company profit.
• Negotiate final bids to successfully award profitable jobs for the company.
• Effectively schedule clients and talent on multiple jobs to meet timely deadlines.
• Produce jobs in a high stress environment to meet deadlines of clients using prompt, critical decision-making.
• Communicate creative influence from client to creative talent.
• Entertain prospective and current clients.
• Manage a team of 15 people including Assistant Editors, Client Service Manager, Office Manager, Production Assistants, Vault Manager and Technical Operations.
• Reports directly to Executive Producer and Managing Partner.
• Maintain a high level of organization working on multiple jobs with strict deadlines at one time.
- Producer at Union Editorial
- Associate Producer / Operations Manager at Union Editorial
- Receptionist at Union Editorial
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Associate's Degree - Voice