Managed all workflow for: Vuse Vapor (Alto, Vibe, Solo, Ciro), Camel,
Natural American Spirit (Research), FDA: - ITP - PMTA - MRTP.
• Developed a common platform for defining, approving, initiating, executing, tracking progress / milestones and delivering projects.
• Worked with the Management Team to document a unified, purposeful and orderly plan to manage activities across each of the key projects.
• Managed project plans using Microsoft Project, SharePoint and Custom Designed Excel Work Flow Formats.
• Coordinated cross functional teams between Marketing, Trade Marketing, and Finance.
- Senior Marketing / Advertising Project Manager (Consultant) at Reynolds American Incorporated
- Product Specialist / Trainer at BMW of North America
- Senior Project Manager (Consultant) at CVS Health
- Operations Program Manager at Rugs International
11 months at this Job
- - Drama / English
Manage all projects for Skechers global advertising department.
- Advertising Project Manager (Temp) at Skechers
- Assistant Licensing Manager at DISNEY CONSUMER PRODUCTS
- Associate Brand Manager at SPIN MASTER
- Licensing Associate at MATTEL, INC
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communications, Corporate
• Project manager for digital marketing team managing employees on multiple projects and tasks
• Responsible for content creation and creative design for a variety of clients, including prominent Chevron Pascagoula Refinery
• Planned and launched innovative, creative and effective communications campaigns and events, such as the Flood Bucket Challenge and Ocean Springs' first Flash Mob Dance
- Specialist at Ad.In
- marketing at Makeda
- Intern at initiatives
1 year, 1 month at this Job
Software as a Service (SaaS)- Customer Experience Management -Direct contract review and RFP/negotiation for global procurement in spend categories including Engineering, SaaS Ops, and Marketing. Major categories included: Data Centers, Custom Compute & Storage Servers, Hardware, Software, Services, Event Management, Hotels, Digital Media, Audio/ Visual, and Advertising. -Project Manager and Architect for NetSuite Procure to Pay system design & enhancements. -Streamlined implementation of Purchase Order and Purchase Requisition system. -Optimized the procurement pipeline with design and deployment of company-wide systems and process improvements, such as establishing a low dollar low risk matrix. -Aligned objectives and bridged communications between various internal departments, including Legal, Data Privacy, Security, IT, Finance, Accounting, and Business Stakeholders. -Created cost-savings & cost-avoidance opportunities. Simultaneously adhered to quality standards. -Managed complex international shipping import/export logistics and paperwork required for customs clearance resulting in timely deliveries to international Datacenters.
- Senior Manager, Vendor Management Office at Medallia, Inc.
- Vendor & Asset Manager at Medallia, Inc
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Negotiate pricing and placement with 10 magazines for advertising insertions and social media opportunities for 2018.
• In transition to this position I had developed a calendar system for printed advertising to make it easier to track in monthly and yearly basis, making it easier for both the marketing and graphic departments to reference and find older advertisements.
• Confirm the correct usage of the branding guidelines for all brands, for all the digital and printed pieces generated by distributors in the US and overseas.
• Manage and maintain 7 FTP sites for graphic and video assets including but not limited to social media graphics, brochures, sales sheets, power point presentations, and logos.
• Manage the “artboard” (in-house project system) for about 300 projects every week keeping track of important due dates, milestones and helping different parts of the team to get materials fast to get the projects completed on time. **I am still in charge of the functions listed under Advertising/Project Traffic Coordinator
- Project Manager at Hand and Nail Harmony
- Advertising / Project Traffic Coordinator at Hand and Nail Harmony
- Graphic Designer at Hand and Nail Harmony
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Certificate - International Business
- Certificate - Contemporary Marketing
- Bachelor of Arts - Advertising
• Primary responsibilities include: managing operational issues during client on boarding including software implementation, document completion, resolve internal action items and support desk
• Products delivered: programmatic ad proposals and media plans, HTML 5 ad creative, campaign optimization, online video ads, landing pages and 1-10 page websites built using a CMS, social media profile creation, PPC campaigns and print tactics including logo development
• Required to learn new software and products including: IDEA Titan (ordering software) Tapclicks, Zendesk, Flexative, Devhub & Mono CMS, Crystal Reports, coordinate API integration,
• Software instance testing for all products supported
• Manage all documentation including: PM workbook (Excel), Facebook Business Manager completion, CMS DNS form, channel partner branded marketing forms used by our clients SMB's, client white label email address for our Marketing Consultant team, campaign migration information, client owned and operated digital ad forms, client reporting on key performance indicators, Tapclicks for clients to review campaign performance and Zendesk support
• Primarily working between IT, sales, two different off shore production platforms and C level
• Communicate project expectations by hosting weekly internal and client facing calls
• Handle client inquiries, quickly identify project obstacles and provide resolution
• Review contracts for product specific details and coordinate approvals from internal teams
• Train all clients on IDEA Titan, Tapclicks and Zendesk
- Project Manager - Digital Operations at AffinityX (Telecommute)
- Sr. Account Manager at AffinityX (Telecommute)
- Sr. Account Manager at Affinity Express
- Project Manager, Packaging Production at Scales Advertising
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- B.S. - Graphic Communications Management
- Diploma - Printing
• Lead development of project deliverables and process initiatives; direct and motivate cross-departmental teams to execute strategic project objectives
• Optimize business processes and direct process training
• Construct labor and resource planning framework; develop performance progress and project lifecycle reporting methods
• Develop and maintain relationships as well as partnerships to achieve goals through influence (rather than authority)
• Collaborate effectively with and support partners in all functional areas
• Manage project scope and timelines; ensure compliance with quality and regulation standards
- Marketing Project Manager at PUBLIX SUPER MARKETS, CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS
- Vice President at BIGMOUTHLOCAL.COM
- Digital Solutions Manager at TAMPA BAY TIMES, TIMES PUBLISHING CO
- Social Media Solutions Product Manager & Digital Advertising Project Manager at TAMPA BAY TIMES, TIMES PUBLISHING CO
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Communications (Advertising Specialization)
Assets I co-founded INCLINED 13 years ago with a small group of artists. It has since grown Creativity into a successful digital production agency. Within its timeframe, it has evolved from Flash Problem Solving driven website development to custom Wordpress programming. I've completed well Project Management over 100 display ads, delivered to spec, and usually in extremely tight timelines. I have Content Development programmed interactive touch-screen applications for museums, and have managed web hosting for over 20 clients. I understand the demand of the industry. Over the years our Ability to perform under tight deadlines client list has grown to include Einstein Health Network, Penn National Gaming, Virgin Web Design Produced, Auntie Anne's, and many others. I've worked with numerous ad agencies across Graphic Design the country helping them with their over ow work. I directly communicate with the client/ Display Advertising project manager, designers & programmers to get the job done properly and e ciently. Client Communications Wordpress
- Co-founder / Creative Director at INCLINED, Inc
- Interactive Designer at The Brownstein Group
- Designer at eFashion Solutions
- Lead Engineer at 1650 Studio
14 years, 2 months at this Job
Defined project scope, goals and deliverables that supported business goals in collaboration with account management and client agency partners
• Reviewed documentation and identified/resolved issues prior to the handoff to internal teams
• Created and managed project schedules in Basecamp
- Freelance Project Manager at RHEA + KAISER
- Part-time Seasonal Account Manager/Office Assistant at ALL SEASON MAINTENANCE, INC
- Freelance Creative Resources Manager at BLUE CHIP MARKETING WORLDWIDE
- Freelance Creative Project Manager at WALGREENS
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree
Managed website updates, emails, web banners, Apps, print work, PowerPoint and video projects for 5 brands, including estimate creation. Created precise daily/weekly status and hot sheet reports for web/creative and account teams. Scheduled status meetings and regroups for all tactics, from kickoff phase through launch. Coordinated deliverables alongside account team, developing individualized timelines and preparing medical, legal, regulatory and compliance submissions. Worked closely with account team to stay updated on any changes in client direction, deadlines, timing and costs pertaining to projects.
- Project Manager at Beacon Healthcare Communications
- Project Coordinator, Freelance at Ogilvy CommonHealth
- Marketing Project Manager, Freelance at Prudential, Retirement Division
- Print/Digital Project Manager, Freelance at Baldwin & Obenauf, Inc
5 months at this Job
- Adobe Illustrator Class
- MS Office Suite