B2B top producing Regional Advertising Sales Executive for a national 85 M publishing company Converted multiple advertising partners over from competitors Developed sales book of advertising samples for Account Executives presentations nationwide Trained Parish Consultant on job responsibilities for both Parish Consultant position and Account Executives Continuously achieve company bonuses through optimal selling practices and sales methodology
- Advertising Sales Executive at J.S.Paluch Company, Inc
- Business Development Executive at Moving Minds, LLC
- Shopper Local, Advertising Sales & Marketing Advisor, NC, and SC at Eli Global
- Sales Professional at Bluegreen Corporation
2 years at this Job
Collected and audited timesheets for hourly and exempt personnel to process in ADT payroll
St. Louis Black Pages system.
● Maintained and Processed payroll Advertising Sales Executive/Marketing Liaison deductions for co-pays employee health insurance. Responsible for cultivating and maintaining
● Human Resource Administration business marketing relationships with Background Checks for applicants prospective advertisers through several Employee Health Insurance Plan administration communication methods. (adding/deleting personnel and dependents) and
● Sales administering COBRA letters in accordance to Meet with potential clients to sale advertising in state/federal laws and guidelines. magazine and business directory. Administrator for Employee Benefit Plans for
● Inbound and Outbound sales calls FSA and HRA Plans.
● Salesforce CRM platform maintenance
● Social Networking and Awareness and customization. Campaigns
● Meet and propose trade agreements with Coordinated Community Awareness Campaigns other advertising vehicles for marketing for the Agency to promote the Agency's mission, purposes. built the company's website and promoted agency using social media websites and Macy's Credit and Customer Care Center blogging.
- Advertising Sales Executive/Marketing Liaison at St. Louis Black Pages
- com Retail Service Associate at
- Chief Financial Officer at
- Fiscal Manager at Center for Life Solutions
6 years, 8 months at this Job
- - St. Louis-Intermediate Accounting
- - Journalism
In my role as an Advertising Sales Executive, I have increased local advertising with businesses through prospecting and relationship building efforts.
• Develop video advertising solutions for local clients based on demographic and geographic needs of the client
• Offer solutions to increase sales for the client through local awareness
• Understand and meet needs of customers through constant interaction, refreshing campaign as necessary
• Increased existing revenue for book of business by 150% in 2017
- Advertising Sales Executive at Comcast Spotlight
- Security Sales Consultant at Alarm New England
- Strategic Account Executive at Verizon Wireless
- Telesales Supervisor at Verizon Wireless, Connecticut
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- B.S. - Business Management
Spearheaded New York advertising sales office and developed account prospect list. ◦ Broke new accounts: accessories, apparel, health and beauty aids, media, packaged goods, watches and ewelry
- Advertising Sales Executive at Digital Video Billboard in Times Square
- Senior Advertising Representative at CAPTIVATE NETWORK
15 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science
- - Biology / General Science
- - Interior Design
Multi-media advertising sales in print and digital products for clients in the travel tourism industry throughout Pennsylvania. Sales force database management, contract negotiation, travel for industry networking events.
- Advertising Sales Executive at Miles Partnership
- Advertising Sales Representative at American College of Physicians
- Multi- Media Account Executive at Calkins Media, Inc
- Director of Development and Public Relations at Child, Home & Community
10 months at this Job
- - Journalism/Public Relations
Territory: CT Accomplishments ❑ Schedule on site sell weeks with Directors for newsletter advertising campaigns at Senior Centers ❑ Sell advertising space with local businesses for monthly newsletter ❑ Closed two new accounts during first week for multiple space ads (key accounts) ❑ Proactive with scheduling centers 3-4 weeks in advance to start sales process for publishing date ❑ Utilize Salesforce to manage opportunities and enter advertisement orders
- Advertising Sales Executive at LITURGICAL PUBLICATIONS, INC
- Business Development Manager-Territory at FUSS & O'NEILL
- Outside Sales Representative- Territory at LOUREIRO ENGINEERING ASSOCIATES, INC
- Outside Sales Representative - Territory at K+S SERVICES, INC
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Psychology
Philadelphia Inquirer, Philadelphia Daily News and Philly.com with client advertising campaigns, generating $500,000-$600,000 annually.
• Well-versed in Digital Advertising (Web and Mobile), Print Advertising, SEO and SEM.
• Three- time Yearly Overall Company (All Sales Reps, All Verticals/Categories, All Territories, All Divisions) Top Year Over Year Revenue.
• Work daily with SEO and online marketing tools (inclusive of Google Analytics).
• Create and maintain client advertising campaigns with both print and online ads
• Develop individualized client proposals and meet in-person to establish accounts and see accounts through creation to completion.
- Multimedia Advertising Sales Executive at Philadelphia Media Network
- Sales Manager and Marketing Director at SIGNATURE FLOOR COVERING, INC
9 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business and Marketing
➢ Sold digital/social media/print campaigns in the luxury marketplace for - Automotive, Fine Homes and Luxury Lifestyle industries
➢ Instrumental in building an elite clientele base resulting in profitable client referrals and generated additional revenue of over 20% each issue
➢ Prepared and presented sales presentations/proposals with key decision makers and business owners
➢ Cold called prospects generating new business resulting in online listings, banners, blogs and display advertising
- ADVERTISING SALES EXECUTIVE at duPont Registry
- TERRITORY SALES MANAGER at LAZARUS PUBLISHING
- SALES NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT at TRADER PUBLISHING
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Media Studies
• Sold advertising space for print and web media
• Developed and maintained both new and existing accounts
• Utilized phone and internet for effective means of communication
• Partnered with customers to determine advertising requirements and budget
• Communicated benefits of advertising by utilizing marketing analytics
• Prepared and designed advertising campaigns
• Organized quotes and presented verbal and written proposals
• Matched accounts to effective and highly customized advertising programs
• Prepared sales pipeline reports for management
• Maintained a higher than industry standard close rate
• Exceeded monthly goals by 12-49% while growing new territories
• Improved customer retention even within saturated markets
• Provided sales training to other sales professionals
• Conducted on-going formal market research to improve sales performance
- Advertising Sales Executive at Reminder Media
- Salon Owner at Expression Place
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Education and Art
Contact: Geoff Kelly Email: [email protected]
• Ongoing management of highly reputable advertising clientele portfolios.
• Development of new clientele advertising campaigns.
• Organization of annual garden issue June of each year.
- Advertising Sales Executive at The Public
- Ski Instructor at Holiday Valley Ski Resort
- Sculling Coach at Craftsbury Outdoor Center
- Management Liaison at Aegis Asset Management
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - research
- Certificate - MBA
- Associate of Applied Science - Applied Science