B2B top producing Regional Advertising Sales Executive for a national 85 M publishing company Converted multiple advertising partners over from competitors Developed sales book of advertising samples for Account Executives presentations nationwide Trained Parish Consultant on job responsibilities for both Parish Consultant position and Account Executives Continuously achieve company bonuses through optimal selling practices and sales methodology
- Advertising Sales Executive at J.S.Paluch Company, Inc
- Business Development Executive at Moving Minds, LLC
- Shopper Local, Advertising Sales & Marketing Advisor, NC, and SC at Eli Global
- Sales Professional at Bluegreen Corporation
2 years at this Job
15 years experience Interactive Manager/Sales 4 ½ years experience The Gaffney Ledger (current) Social Media & Marketing Director Managed advertising office of 6 people Overseeing a four day weekly publication Directed all promotions, events and special projects Responsible for over a million dollar budget yearly
- Advertising Sales Executive at Freedom Communications/Halifax Media
- Manager, Kings Mountain Star at The Shelby Star
8 years at this Job
• Maintain assigned accounts base while developing new accounts.
• Explain to customers how specific types of advertisements will help promote their products and services in the most effective way possible.
• Provide clients with an estimate of the cost of advertising products and services
• Process all correspondence and paperwork related to the account.
• Prepare and deliver sales presentations to new and existing customers to sell advertising programs, and to protect and increase existing advertising.
• Determine the best advertising medium to be used and prepare sample advertising with the selected medium for presentation to customer.
• Follow up scheduling and production of ads to ensure proper placement and that the correct ads are being run.
• Service all existing active counts by maintaining constant contact with clients to sure that we are meeting and/ or exceeding their expectations.
• Regularly Review competitive media and identify prospects and opportunities.
- Advertising Sales Executive at The Daily Sentinel
- Co Manager at Herberger's
- Visual Merchandise Manager at Mervyn's
10 years, 7 months at this Job
- Diploma - General
Effectively obtained new and expanded existing account base in the Jackson DMA. Generated qualified prospects, secured new business meetings to present effective multilevel advertising solutions to local businesses that reflected their specific needs to reach their marketing goals and objectives campaigns paired with interactive platforms such as the website, podcasts, and social media platforms
● Provided solutions to local businesses to target specific geographic groups across the state of MS through both on air
Effectively obtained new and expanded existing account base in the Jackson DMA. Generated qualified prospects, secured
new business meetings to present effective multilevel advertising solutions to local businesses that reflected their specific needs to reach their marketing goals and objectives
campaigns paired with interactive platforms such as the website, podcasts, and social media platforms
- Advertising Sales Executive (B2B) at SuperTalk Mississippi/Telesouth Media
- Advertising Sales Executive (B2B) at Gannett/USA TODAY
- Self-Employed at Self-Employed
- Sales & Marketing Manager/Business Operations Coordinator at JSW Enterprises
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Marketing
- Associate of Arts
• Achieved Highest Metrics 3 months running
• Excelled in prospecting Leads and executing sales
• Constantly reached 150% plus sales quota
• 100+ Dials a day
• Exceeded in building rapport to maximize customer experience
- Advertising Sales Executive at The Social Agent
- Premier Agent Concierge at Zillow Group
- Team Lead at Sprint
- CO-Assistant Marketing Manager at Global Dance Music
4 months at this Job
Project leader for newly developed Pure Living real estate guide*Establish and maintain new accounts*All aspects of account management and customer service*Creating ad copy and design layout*Weekly sales tracking and reporting *Project management of special interest sections as assigned
- Advertising Sales Executive at Herald Palladium
- Outside Sales Representative at Health Care Solutions
- Advertising Sales Consultant at Leader Publications
- Account Manager/Customer Service at Woodwind Brasswind
8 years, 5 months at this Job
- Diploma - n/a
Identify leads and prospects through Google, Crunch Base, LinkedIn and prior industry publications
● Sell and manage print advertising accounts throughout all states and nationwide
● Consult and educate to develop advertising campaigns for clients
● Service active sales accounts, while prospecting for new clients
● Handle high volume of inbound and outbound calls
● Strengthen and organize revenue retention with exceptional customer support
● Generated over $30,000 in contract revenue including a yearly contract positioning
- Advertising Sales Executive at Healthy Mom & Baby Magazine
- Account Coordinator, C.H. Robinson at Lincoln Park
- Sales Account Executive, Exact Data at Downtown Chicago
- Sr. Resolution Specialist, Sr. Verification Specialist, Lead Sales Specialist, Argon Credit at
9 months at this Job
- B.A. in Journalism - Journalism
Selling advertising to all businesses.
Selling advertising to all businesses.
- marketing and advertising sales executive at Clipper Magazine
2 years at this Job
- - sales
SW New Media is a local multimedia news outlet, a digital advertising agency and commercial printing operations.
As an Advertising Sales Executive, my responsibilities include:
• Establishing and maintaining long-term professional relationships with key decision makers
• Anticipate client needs through a consultative sales style
• Increase revenue to SW News Media's 8-local community newspapers though print and digital media
- Advertising Sales Executive at SW NEWSMEDIA
- Regional Sales Manager at NORTHLIGHT COLOR
- Director of New Business Development at AMERICAN RETRIEVAL COMPANY
- Paraprofessional Educator at Wayzata Public School
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts degree - Communications
• Lead the development and growth of business through building and managing strong account relationships.
• Partner with senior leadership on the design and execution of sales strategies and initiatives focused on growing revenue from existing and new client accounts.
• Provide consultative sales support for clients, assisting them with developing advertising and digital sports media solutions to boost brand exposure while supporting industry events.
• Drive the full sales cycle for the US division, including prospecting and securing accounts, managing relationships and coordinating event sponsorships.
• Contribute to the growth and sustainability of two business lines, Immediate Cycling and Immediate Media.
• Won relationships with key accounts, including Monster Energy, Giant Bicycle and Trek Bicycle; secured sponsorships with accounts for industry events, including the Tour de France.
• Drive YOY growth results of up to 80% throughout tenure by identifying and capitalizing on new business opportunities, as well as growing sales from existing accounts.
• Consistently exceed sales quotas despite challenge of print industry downfall, achieving up to 115% of quota.
• Partner with cross-functional teams on the design and management of advertising portfolios for clients consisting of creative solutions, digital media, displays, direct marketing and event marketing materials.
- Advertising Sales Executive (Remote from Phoenix) at Future Publishing
- VP of Sales at United Fastening Systems, Inc
10 years, 8 months at this Job
- - General Coursework
- - Aviation