The position of Real Estate Advertising Sales Manager has coaching, training and mentoring my team in working with top real estate teams, brokers, affiliates that include mortgage branches, mortgage loan officers, escrow and title companies. I work to achieve the revenue targets of the department, I find quality leads for the team, collaborate with the team on developing strategies to move leads through the sales funnel while developing marketing strategies that offer a return on investment for our new clients and up-selling our current clients. I’m also experienced in public speaking, running educational seminars and large group presentations. I have experience in negotiation with top level officers/decision makers of targeted companies.
- Real Estate Advertising Sales Manager at The Orange County Register and Press-Enterprise
- Corporate Wholesale Account Executive at The Orange County Register and Press-Enterprise
- Corporate Wholesale Account Executive at All Home Lending, Inc
- Area Marketing Manager at Citicorp Trust Bank, fsb
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Business Management
- High School Diploma - FIELD SALES SUPPORT CHAINS
• As an advertising sales manager I planned and prepared advertising and promotional material to increase sales of services.
• I worked with company officials, sales departmenrs, and advertising agencies.
• Gathered and organized information to plan advertising campaigns
• Inspect layouts and advertising copy, edited advertising copy, and other promotional material.
• Confered with clients to provide marketing advice.
• Maintained assigned account bases while developing new accounts.
• Explained to customers how specific types of advertising will help promote their products or services in the most affective way possible.
• Provide clients with estimates of the the cost of advertising product or service and.
• Locate and contact potential clients to offer advertising services.
- Advertising Sales Manager at The Jena Times
10 years at this Job
- High school - Business and Computer Science
- Some college
Supported and achieved personal, team and company sales goals. Increased sales by selling and developing advertising campaigns that include online, internet, print and event solutions for businesses throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Utilized a variety of prospecting methods including cold calling, Internet research, and client referrals.
• Developed and grew team revenues and customer relationships while managing eight sales reps throughout the Bay Area
• Responsible for selling and assisting sales reps in their efforts in selling, print, online, digital, special promotions and event revenue
• Analyzed and identified appropriate leads through extensive online research
• Worked effectively with advertising agencies and key decision makers to ensure customer expectations were met and exceeded
- Advertising/Sales Manager at Dominion Enterprises
- Corporate Accounts Sales Representative at The Bay Alarm Company
- Senior Advertising Manager at AOL/Patch.com
- Account Manager at Harte-Hanks Publishing
4 years, 2 months at this Job
• Business development
• Territory management
• Develop sales contracts
• Build relationships with Principals/Owners and Directors of commercial maritime based companies
• Manage sales quotas
• Advertising sales consultant to help build business in the maritime industry for clients looking to expand their business and ROI.
- Advertising Sales Manager at THE MARITIME GROUP
- Advertising Sales Consultant at NEWSMAX MEDIA
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Manage, direct, and perform all advertising sales for a specific and targeted element of the Oil and Gas Industry - including banner ads, email blasts, nine eNewsletters, publications and social media.
• Prospect new clients, convert competitor accounts, and service existing clientele through extensive networking and cold calling
• Develop and implement marketing strategies to maximize exposure across all publications.
- Advertising Sales Manager at NATURAL GAS INTELLIGENCE
- at NATURAL GAS INTELLIGENCE
- Associate Publisher and Vice President, Sales at FUEL MARKETER NEWS
- at FUEL MARKETER NEWS
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology - Psychology
• Sales & Marketing: Contribute to the growth and success of The Daily Times by establishing contacts with potential advertisers and securing new business as well as maintaining client relationships.
• Client Relationship Development: Ensuring customers are happy with their advertising and handle any problems the account executives feel they could not appropriately handle. Going on sales calls with sales staff to aid in developing and closing sales.
• Sales Contests: Developed sales contests for sales staff to motivate and reward above and beyond their set goal.
• Training: Hosted weekly sales meetings and provided training to sales staff. Going on 4-legged sales calls to help develop sales team and to coach them to success.
• Goals: Review and set goals quarterly for sales staff based on the history of that territory.
• Budget: Manage a multi-million dollar budget annually.
- Advertising Sales Manager at The Daily Times
- Advertising Director at THE MOUNTAIN PRESS
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration
Managed a team of field sales reps to achieving monthly revenue and magazine page count goals. Direct mail campaign and marketing products sold includes four color glossy magazines, direct mail postcards and inserts, online, email campaign, smartphone apps with loyalty program, and incentive advertising.
- Advertising Sales Manager at Clipper Magazine
- High School Guest Teacher at CSU Fullerton & PYLUSD
- Regional Marketing & Sales Director at USA TODAY
- Retail Advertising Manager at Marin Independent Journal
6 months at this Job
- MBA - Finance & Entrepreneurship
- BS - Marketing
• Raise revenue for the magazine through creative ad sales programs—print and/or online—including special advertising sections, targeted ad pages, and online packages.
• Maintain good working relationships with current clients while identifying and developing new ad markets. The position requires frequent meetings, including some travel; and frequent contact with clients by phone and Internet, including frequent cold calling.
• Provide the Ivy League Advertising Network (a national consortium of which the Yale Alumni Magazine is a member) with information and assistance for their national accounts.
• Keep up-to-date files on all accounts, prospects, and leads. Generate all contracts, invoices, sales reports, and financial forecasts. Mail magazines, invoices, and tearsheets to advertisers. Collect on overdue accounts. Working closely with the Business Manager, ensure that all invoicing and record keeping are completed promptly and properly.
• With Business Manager, determine yearly rates for advertising. Design new rate cards with magazine production staff.
• With Editor, create layout maps of upcoming issues, placing ads within restricted space. Collect and preflight all online and web creative. Proof all ads for digital and editorial accuracy, size, and color. Work with production staff and printing house on advertising placement and print quality.
- Advertising Sales Manager at Yale Alumni Magazine
- Classified Sales Manager at Yale Alumni Magazine
- Business Development Manager at TRU Events
- Founder, Owner at Red House Gifts
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science
• Increased sales revenues through multi-platform and cross-selling strategies, in print and digital for weekly paper, annual magazines, online news products (website, e-edition, social media, for example) and future news-delivery platforms currently under development. Posted year over year revenue increase of 22% for fourth quarter 2015 and 12% for first quarter 2016. Second quarter 2016 on tract for overall revenue increase from previous year of 11%.
• Demonstrated innovation by being a results-driven leader and developing new ideas that added 32 new advertisers and increased revenue.
• Work closely with other departments' staff for creativity, accuracy, fluidity and timeliness
• Supervise, train and coach existing sales team for excellence
• Develop weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals and motivate sales reps for success. Managed Advertising Department total annual revenue exceeding $1.1 million dollars
• Manage key house accounts - primarily nonprofits and synagogues. Responsible for ad placement in paper, magazines and communicate appropriate information to Production, Circulation and A/R departments Develop advertising schedule for calendar year
• Make sales calls with sales reps and attend networking and community events
• Use CRM software data to monitor sales rep activity Use CRM software to analyze and forecast growth
• Update Media Kit, including ad rates on an annual basis, or as needed Develop marketing pieces for all products, as required and communicate to upper management and sales team during weekly meetings.
- Advertising Sales Manager at Jewish Herald-Voice
- Enterprise Account Manager for Houston Chronicle at Houston Chronicle
- at Houston Chronicle
- Commercial Print and Direct Mail Manager at Houston Chronicle
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- B.B.A. - Marketing
Advertising and Marketing design both client based and in-house for print and web, using Adobe Creative Suite software (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) for the Arabian Horse Association and its member magazine, Arabian Horse Life. Basic type setting for editorial, some writing for infographics editorial content and advertorials and basic publications assistance to the Publications Manager during production and Red-booking. Managing 2-5 contract Sales Representatives which entails supervisory functions such as conducting weekly conference calls, managing CRM (HubSpot), reviewing activity logs, ensuring completion of paper work and insertion orders by the Sales Representatives for new advertising, cultivating new sales leads both corporate and farm/breeder and assigning leads to Sales Representatives, maintaining Sales Representative contracts, booking travel for for national events and sending promotional materials to Sales Representatives for booths and attending shows, and billing/accounting of client ad sales. Some account collections. Some travel.
- Graphic Designer Advertising Sales Manager at Arabian Horse Association
- Freelance Graphic Designer at Arabian Origins Marketing
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associate - Web Design
- Associate - Communication Art and Design