Job responsibilities, but not limited to: Making outbound phone calls to home owners to further aid them in getting in contact with contractors, brand Home Advisor and make sale pitches to help home owners get home improvement projects completed, problem resolution with upset home owners, training, and observing new hires and interviewers.
- Project Advisor at Home Advisor
- Grade-A Supervisor at Wendy's
- Shift Lead, Kitchen Assistant Supervisor at Ruby Tuesday
5 months at this Job
Outbound sales and home improvement project advisor. Calling customers over the phone to ensure they are getting estimates on their projects and help coordinate other projects.
- Project Advisor at Home Advisor
- Assistant Branch Manager at First Financial Bank
- Personal Banker/Small Business Specialist at Chase Bank
- Assistant Branch Manager at MainSource Bank
1 year at this Job
Outbound sales position where I manage a pipeline of different contractors and service professionals. I sell them on our marketing and lead generation and help them get used to the home advisor system to grow their business.
- Home Advisor, Online Marketing Consultant at Home Advisor
- Sales Manager at 700 Plus Credit
- Credit Specialist at ASAP Credit Repair
- at Fumo Industries
4 months at this Job
Utilize NETX360, Streetscape, Salesforce, Front End Image System (FEI), Document Management, Client Central, VISION2020, Advisor Portal and OneView to process and research customer requests.
• Moderate to advanced experience with Account Transfers (ACAT, NON-ACAT and Mutual fund Transfers).
• Strong knowledge of opening new accounts, updating account information, and interpreting legal documents.
• Knowledge of IRA, SEP, SIMPLE, ROTH and ESA account rules and contribution limits.
• Basic knowledge of Qualified Retirement Plans (i.e., 401(k), Individual-K, and 403b(7))
• Working knowledge of Margin Calls, Cash Dues, Reorganization inquiries, restricted stock, and pending papers transactions.
• Process Mutual Fund Systematic reinvestments/sells/exchanges.
• Process the following: check disbursements, ACHs, dividend reinvestments, and journal requests, retirement distributions/contributions, tax corrections for 1099-R, 5498 and Tax Information Statements, Alternative Investments and REIT transactions, Roth Conversions, ACAT, NON-ACAT, internal transfers, and mutual fund transfers,
• Respond to various inquires and rejects initiated by the clearing firms Pershing and National Financial in NETX360 and Streetscape and conduct research as needed.
• Receive inbound calls from Top Producer advisors who have service related issues or questions.
• Create a strong working relationship with Top Producers and their assistants.
• Educate Advisors where to find information online.
• Process incoming online requests via Salesforce and FEI and resolve in a timely manner.
• Log transactions into SalesForce CRM system for most inbound calls.
• Work collaboratively with other business units to assure satisfaction of the needs of our Advisors
• Meet quality and production goals.
• Strong interaction with clearing firm and external vendors on routine brokerage and non-brokerage account platform questions.
• Provide timely updates and statuses in contact management and workflow systems.
• Pay close attention to detail, process work accurately and work on repetitive tasks.
• Assist with other projects as needed.
• Provide peer to peer training.
• Stay abreast of industry changes, business processes, and firm rules
• Work independently to make decisions regarding resolution of issues.
• Exercise judgment to know when to escalate issues to management or senior personnel.
• Analyze problems and follow through to resolution.
• Ensure that all published Service Levels are met.
- Ops Advisor Advocate Specialist II at Advisor Group
- Senior IRÁ specialist at Synchrony Financial
- AIG Advisor Group at Royal Alliance Associates
- Advisor Support Analyst at Royal Alliance Associates
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- - Pre-Law
74012 to 09/2017 Dedicated travel advisor to clients in an exclusive travel rewards program assist customers with booking airline tickets, hotel accommodations, car rentals, and activities.
- Connextion Loyalty Travel Advisor at Connextion Loyalty Travel Advisor
- Ipacesetters Small Business Consultant at AT&T Small
- Claims Specialist at Alorica
- Medical Collections Specialist at FMS Inc
1 year, 9 months at this Job
Act as a strategic advisor to client leadership to build business-driven IT strategies, analyze project portfolios, prioritize and deliver transformational initiatives aimed at accelerating growth, driving operational efficiencies, and reducing risk. Select project experience includes:
• Defined strategic technology roadmap for $130MM glass manufacturer undergoing ERP implementation. Currently acting as lead program manager and de facto CIO for client.
• Performed portfolio analysis, project prioritization, program roadmap definition, and led delivery of $10MM compliance program that saved $3-5MM per year for customs brokerage client.
• Developed engineering delivery plan and conceived product maturity model for autonomous vehicle provider.
• Provided business process expertise for ERP software selection as well as led business process definition and solution blueprinting for $380MM moving and storage company. Other Contributions:
• Created PMO playbooks and toolsets utilized at clients with $100MM to $17B in annual revenue.
• Conduct IT due diligences that enabled potential buyers to make purchase decisions and drive price
• reduction by identified organizational and technical risk.
• Performed business development and built proposals that won multiple $250K+ per month contracts.
• Provide business process design and supply chain management subject matter expertise.
- IT Strategy and Delivery Advisor at Liberty Advisor Group
- System Integration & Technology Manager at Accenture
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Industrial and Operations Engineering
Lead the Enterprise Project Management Office driving definition and delivery of a multi-million dollar strategic portfolio consisting of several strategic programs and complex projects both Business and Technical.
• Drive execution of portfolio activities to ensure on time, on budget delivery
• Lead Executive Review Board to manage strategic priorities and new initiative requests
• Manage and develop program and project management resources to maximize EPMO capabilities
• Manage growth, profitability and customer satisfaction
• Execute strategies to meet organizational goals
• Drive Business growth and lead complex programs
• Develop all strategic processes and procedures
• Project management
- ADVISOR GROUP at Advisor Group
- VP, Product Manager at WESTERN ALLIANCE BANK
- VP, Chief of Executive Staff - Strategy and Innovation at WESTERN ALLIANCE BANK
- VP, Director Enterprise Project Management Office at WESTERN ALLIANCE BANK
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Technical Management Program
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems - Computer Information Systems
Advisors for student loan consolidation, data entry, inbound and outbound calls.
- Advisor II at National Ed Advisor
- Call Center Agent at Etech
- Call Center Representative at Simple Student Loan Solution
- Customer Service Representative at Teleperformance
6 months at this Job
• Assist homeowners during the hiring and budgeting phases of home projects
• Discover and resolve customer needs and issues
- Project Advisor at Angie's List / Home Advisor
- National Scout at Optimum Scouting
- Administrative Graduate Assistant at Northwestern State University
- Graduate Assistant - Video & Player Personnel at Northwestern State University
7 months at this Job
- Master's - Health and Human Performance
- Bachelor's - Kinesiology
- Glendale, CA
• Focus on helping clients meet their financial goals and needs by strategic and proper finance planning and guiding clients through their plan with Series 7 and Series 66 licensing
• Supervise a team of advisor to help grow and acquire new business
• Prospect new clients via in center, self-source, and telephone
- advisor to help grow and acquire new business at Merrill Lynch Financial Advisor
- Relationship Manager at Bank of America
- Personal Banker at Bank of America
- Sales and Service Specialist at Wells Fargo
2 years at this Job
- High school