Advocate for the Disabled
- Advocate at DisabilityResource and Advocate Center
- Phlebotomist at Gamma Healthcare, Inc.
- Customer Service Representative at First Collection Services
- Supervisor Assistant at ACS Company
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - Medical Assistant
Advocate Initiate, organize, plan, develop, and implement direct advocacy services to assigned clients and their families. Use a strength-based approach using the wrap around model. Trained new employees.
- Advocate at Youth Advocate Program
- Sales consultant at American Life Income
- Burkes Outlet Supervisor at P&L management
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration - Business Administration
Current Direct Support Professional with 7+ years of Retail/Customer Service Experience, with a strong desire to seek career extending opportunities that allow for my talent and skills to grow. The ability to be dependable for the company I'm committed to, also possessing a positive energetic attitude and strong leadership due to my experience of working in teams, with excellent communication and problem solving skills. DIRECT SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL, ADVOCATE HOMES; DANVILLE, KY - 2014-PRESENT Providing direct patient care, assisting with community outings and interactions for individuals with mental and intellectual disabilities. Providing support, administrating medications as needed, completing appropriate Michelle P. Waiver paperwork according to state polices and guidelines.
- DIRECT SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL at ADVOCATE HOMES
- SALES ASSOCIATE at WALMART
5 years at this Job
- - Health Insurance Licensure
Broward County Herald Job Duties: Telemarketing & Customer Service Representative 3511 Nw 91st Avenue Doral, FL 33172 Shoreline Foundation Job Duties: Administrative Assistant 2781 Nw 56th Ave West Park, FL 33023 All In One Mobile Detailing Job Duties Scheduling Appointments, Taking in Corporate Accounts Accounts Payable Owner/Co-Owner 8059 SW 18TH Ct Davie, FL 33324 Community Blood Center Of South Florida Job Duties: DRN Coordinator( Donor Review Coordinator) For Blood Donors MRC Coordinator ( Medical Relation Coordinator) For Blood Donors 1700 North State Road 7 Lauderdale Lakes, FL 33310 PKE Management Consultants Job Duties: Web Designing for a Lingerie Online Sales Owner 13368 Nw 2nd Street Plantation, FL 33325 Savannah's Boutique Job Duties: Designing And Coordinating Children Parties, Along with Fund Raising Events for Major Non Profit Organizations Owner 520 Nw 87th Terr Coral Springs, FL 33071 Advocate Counseling Job Duties: Intake new Patients Drug Testing Billing with Child Net And Patients. 200 S.E 6th Street Suite # 400 Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
- Advocate Counselor at Advocate Counseling
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Medical Billing
Advocate work with dual diagnosis Client’s need to have a mental illness and a criminal open case family reunification seek housing employment etc
- Youth Advocate at Youth Advocate Programs, Inc.
- Housekeeping Attendant at Midtown Tennis Club
- Housing Case Manager at Cathedral Shelter
- Program Case Manager at CASASTART
at this Job
- - anatomy, physiology and pathology
The primary responsibility of the Advocate is to initiate, organize, plan, develop, and implement direct advocacy services to assigned clients and their families.
- Advocate at Youth Advocate Programs, Inc.
- Resident Assistant at Housing and Residence Life
- Camp Counselor (Seasonal) at Girl Scouts Heart of New Jersey
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
- Bachelor of Science - Administration of Justice
Staff Member of interdisciplinary care team at purpose-built chronic-disease management clinic designed to improve clinical outcomes and reduce total cost of care through differentiated primary care model.
• Responsible for developing and implementing Health Education and Social Programming.
• Responsible for engaging and mobilizing internal and external partners to establish sustainable relationships within the Advocate Care Center.
• Serve as Project Leader to recruit target patients by performing in-person screenings and phone calls to transition care to the Advocate Care Center.
• Serve as an indirect Social Worker to conduct needs assessments and make referrals to resources for patients and caregivers.
• Coach patient and caregivers on health literacy, behavioral and lifestyle risk factors.
• Responsible for taking patient vital signs, processing referrals, scheduling and registration.
- Health Advocate at ADVOCATE HEALTH CARE
- Interim Practice Supervisor at ADVOCATE HEALTH CARE
- Health Educator/Worksite Wellness Coordinator at BEACON THERAPEUTIC DIAGNOSTIC TREATMENT CENTER
- Administrative Assistant at
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- MPH - Public Health
- BA - Board of Governors
- Advocate at UnitedHealth Care, Division of UnitedHealth Group
- Customer service representative verizon wireless at Experts global solutions
- Cashier/customer service at Foodlion
- Assistant Manager/Sales Associate at B-wear
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
I have been advocating that since I was 9 years old I have a sister who lives with autism and it has just become a passion of mine to make sure equality is everywhere
- Advocate at Community advocate partners
- Cashier/Cook at Burger King
- Machine Operator at TRW Automotives
- Canvasser at Grassroots Campaigns, Inc.
18 years, 7 months at this Job
- N/A some college
- N/A some college
• Assist members with basic teller transactions
• Process and close consumer loans as well as mortgage products
• Advocate for membership while keeping them on a positive financial path
- MEMBER ADVOCATE at MEMBER ADVOCATE, CREDIT UNION
- Service & Culture Specialist at MULTIPLE TITLES, CREDIT UNION
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- - PSYCHOLOGY & NUTRITION
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA