Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Aerospace Engineer Principal (Jul. 2014 to present) Supports the FAA's Flight Systems Laboratory Branch (AFS-450) on NEXTGEN National Airspace programs, specifically the Established on Required Navigation Performance independent curved path approach concept. Support centers around safety management and utilizing expertise in aviation and Cockpit Resource Management to conceptualize new methods to enhance safe, fast, and efficient aircraft approaches to parallel runways. Analyzes research conducted during Human-In-The-Loop tests.
- Aerospace Engineer Principal at CLANCY JG
- Independent SMS Auditor, International Standards for Business Aircraft Operations at INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS AVIATION COUNCIL
- Deputy Executive Director at OKLAHOMA SPACE INDUSTRY DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY, Oklahoma Air and Spaceport
- Assistant General Manager at Ground Service Equipment
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- MBA - Business
- MA - National Security and Strategic Studies
- BS - Zoology
As an aerospace engineer i was responsible for leading my fellow airmen in the proper tasks. Accomplishing proper inspection on the air frame. Identifying the any problems, breaks, or malfunctions. Performing the proper maintenance to any and all tasks at hand.
- aerospace engineer at United States Air Force (Active Duty)
7 years at this Job
- Some High School
Aerospace Engineer assigned to Aviation Engineering Directorate within the Program Executive Office, Aviation at The Redstone Arsenal. Consulted as a systems engineer is to coordinate all development and testing activities for the KW CASUP (Kiowa Warrior Cockpit and Sensor Upgrade Program). The primary emphasis for this position was the development of the KW CASUP Airworthiness Qualification Plan, development of all Airworthiness Releases, and the oversight of all design and testing.
- Aerospace Engineer at CAMBER CORPORATION
- Structures Engineer at LOCKHEED MARTIN AERONAUTICAL SYSTEMS
- Stability and Flight Controls Engineer at LOCKHEED MARTIN AERONAUTICAL SYSTEMS
- Flight Test Analysis Engineer at LOCKHEED MARTIN AERONAUTICAL SYSTEMS
1 year at this Job
- M.A. - Management & Supervision
- B.S. - Aerospace Engineering
As soon as I walk in I setup my paperwork. I look at the hose I'm cutting an document how long it is. I then make the amount of boxes I need to complete the orders. Before I turn my machine on I ensure all components of the machine are hooked up an functioning properly. I have to also adjust the length on the machine the same as what's on the order slip. When I turn my machine on I inspect the hose to ensure no damage or improper length. I continue this all night to ensure the customers are receiving the best quality ever. Then I box up as many as the order says then I tape my box up an move to the next.
- Aerospace Engineer at Titeflex Aerospace
- Bus Driver at Lpvec
- at Metal Cutter
- Delivery Driver at Jpolep
3 months at this Job
- Associate - Construction management
• Formulate conceptual design of aeronautical or aerospace products or systems to meet customer requirements.
• Direct and coordinate activities of engineering or technical personnel designing, fabricating, modifying, or testing of aircraft or aerospace products.
• Develop design criteria for aeronautical or aerospace products or systems, including testing methods, production costs, quality standards, and completion dates.
• Plan and conduct experimental, environmental, operational and stress tests on models and prototypes of aircraft and aerospace systems and equipment.
• Evaluate product data and design from inspections and reports for conformance to engineering principles, customer requirements, and quality standards.
• 6) Formulate mathematical models or other methods of computer analysis to develop, evaluate, or modify design according to customer engineering requirements.
• Write technical reports and other documentation, such as handbooks and bulletins, for use by engineering staff, management, and customers.
• Analyze project requests and proposals and engineering data to determine feasibility, cost, and production time of aerospace or aeronautical product.
- Aerospace Engineer at Vereen Industries, LLC
- Manager at The Parkview
- Yield Manager/Business Data Analyst at Hotelbeds Group
- Technology/Product Specialist at Lexus of Winter Park
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - Computer Science
- - Web Programming & Design
Performing systems engineering surveillance in accordance with contract administration policies on fixed wing Triton and Global Hawk variants, and rotor wing Fire Scout unmanned aircraft. Assigned as the Fire Scout Program Support Team (PST) engineer providing technical support for the production, sustainment, and radar system contracts. Create and plan audit schedules. Monitor schedule compliance for flight and radar system software updates to include resolution of issues. Applying engineering concepts, principles, and practices to assess the contractor’s and subcontractor’s ability to perform, meet technical objectives, and identify non-compliant processes, procedures, and materials through process review audits and evaluation of Non-Conformance of Materials (NCM) manufacturing and production deficiencies. Accomplished over 140 NCMs, averaging 18.5 hours under the 24-hour goal. Prepare, review, and submit documentation to identify best practices, address issues, and communicate controversial technical findings and recommendations to management. Conducted audits in System Safety; Technical Subcontract Management (TSM); Failure Reporting, Analysis and Corrective Actions System (FRACAS); Diminishing Manufacturing Sources and Material Shortages (DMSMS); and the Triton Systems Center (TSC). Conducting investigations using detailed analysis of NCM Fire Scout data using automated engineering tools to identify potential issues for monthly Program Support Team reporting. Providing engineering technical support for the administration of contracts. Conducting Contract Receipt and Review (CRR) functions related to contract cost, adherence to contract terms, and evaluation of engineering surveillance requirements. Accomplished over 30 contract modification and delivery order reviews. Assisting with multiple aerospace engineering functions, systems, subsystems, and demand tasks for the implementation of engineering surveillance policies through NCM, process review audits, and CRR. Recorded and documented activities in Contract Management Office (CMO) logs and repositories. Evaluate Earned Value Management (EVM) analysis submissions reported by contractors during weekly program status meetings together with in-house DCMA EVM specialist analyses for performance trends, realism of engineering cost and schedule, and technical performance for feedback to higher management.
- Aerospace Engineer DoD at Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA)
- Senior Engineer at U.S. Navy contractor
- Space and Missile Operations Officer O-4 Major at United States Air Force
- Aircraft Maintenance Specialist E-5 Staff Sergeant at United States Air Force
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Graduate certificate - Systems Engineering
- Master of Science degree - Space Studies
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering - option of Aerospace Engineering
- Associate of Applied Science degree - Aircraft Systems Maintenance Technology
Developed systems engineering plan for an extensive structural modification
program for F-16 fighter aircraft.
● Led a cross-functional team of engineers, manufacturing planners, mechanics, and production managers to prototype the modification installation.
● Provided on-site support for aircraft mechanics as they perform structural modifications.
● Coordinated with design engineers to fix or improve problems discovered in the installation process.
- Aerospace Engineer at Lockheed Martin Aerospace
- Process Engineer at Barnes Aerospace
- Manufacturing Engineer at Cessna Aircraft Company
6 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering
• Analyzed requirements and performed troubleshooting for commercial airplane engines
• Provided customer service support to the various airplane operators and determined the root cause and corrective action when an issue occurred with engine components in the field
• Interacted with different groups at GE to determine which disciplines are technically impacted by a given field problem, and formed cross-functional teams in order to solve field issues
• Created and presented summary pitches before management
- Aerospace Engineer at GE Aviation
- Aerospace Engineer at Boeing Aircraft
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- B.S. degree - Computer Science
- B.S. degree - Aerospace Engineering
Vehicle System Safety Engineer overlooking the power generation, distribution and maintenance of the 15 year International Space Station. Approving flight notes which put Safing inhibits in place for removal and replacement of degraded electrical equipment on the station which are used to power ISS systems modules and payloads. Support Operations Safety console for ISS to oversee ISS crew and operations activities by reviewing procedures, flight rules, hazard reports, operational constraints etc. Support Safety review panels by reviewing hazard reports for ISS and visiting vehicles in support of Phase 1, 2 and 3 reviews Working special topics for the ISS program to resolve and communicate issues between Engineering, Safety, and Operations
- Aerospace Engineer, Principal at SAIC
- Consultant at SAIC
- Process Safety Engineer at Bechtel
- Sr. Hazard and Risk Specialist at GL Noble Denton
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- MS - Computer Engineering
- BS - Electrical Engineering
- BS - Math,Physics, Chemistry
* Lead the design and successful testing effort for the propulsion system of a variant of the Sentaero V2, a UAV VTOL. * Designed and manufactured interfacing components between the propulsion and airframe subsystems of the Sentaero V2 VTOL configuration. * Developed and executed airframe and propulsion system modifications to redevelop the UAV VTOL configuration as a Beyond Visual Line of Sight model with a focus on extended range and reliability. * Designed peripheral attachments to be used as interfaces between UAV subsystems and ground station operations. * Conducted FEA analysis of critical components using Autodesk's Fusion integrated software, and verified results with hand calculations. * Conducted additive manufacturing strength and reproducibility testing to verify structural capabilities of 3D printed components.
- Aerospace Engineer at Censys Technologies
- Test Engineer at AVT Simulation
- Instrumentation Engineering Intern at NASA - Goddard Space Flight Center, Heliophysics Department
- Reliability Engineering Intern at Naval Surface Warfare Center
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Aerospace Engineering