• Established and optimized affiliate/B2B partnerships for several in-house finance brands, such as PersonalLoans.com and CashAdvance.com
• Prospect for new lead buyer and lead seller partnerships
• Managed key lead buyer and lead seller relationships through monitoring traffic flow and offer performance
• Spearhead affiliate campaigns through analysis, strategy building and solution providing to ensure success
• Analyze account sales performance and track sales goals, driving $200K+ in sales revenue each month
• Collaborated with development and ops team to successfully execute build of in-house products
• Represented IT Media's products and company at affiliate trade shows and industry events
• Trained and oversaw new affiliate manager hires
• Supported entire affiliate team with individual admin work (ie: daily sales/analysis reports for director of team)
- Affiliate Manager at IT Media, Inc
- Assisting customers at Chi Dynasty
- Private Tutor at Oxford Tutoring Center
- Internship at Hays Companies
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor - Marketing
Functions are: Being an ambassador of the company worldwide by analyzing where the clients are traveling to and develop affiliates in those cities to handle the continued transportation needs in their respective cities. Being able to negotiate pricing with the affiliate to obtain hight profit margins without sacrificing the excellence in service. Issue invoices to collect from certain client accounts and also being able to process the credit card charges per each affiliated transaction, Monitoring the roadshow department by running a report to quality check the speed of response for a client request, accuracy of the inputted data and monitor the amount of orders per shift. Manage all of incident reports and clients complaints by researching the cause of the service issue and providing a fair solution to the client, at the same time determining who made the mistake to keep control of it and develop more coaching, when needed also file warnings and strikes into the employee file. Supporting the roadshow department by filling gaps when needing due to business volume or any other circumstance like employee absence. Generate profit and loss report for the affiliated transactions, providing accurate explanation to the owner of the business per each loss transaction, Designing and implementing strategies to prevent losses and Creating trends to determine if the correct affiliate was being used in the respective city. Promoted from Roadshow Department to Affiliate Manager on September 2017 Per owner, affiliate and roadshow department has never being like this, he sees more profit compared to last year we are up by 20% have meet with different affiliated and owners in the industry to discuss operations and incorporate new ideas into our systems
- Affiliate Manager at Limousine co
- Assistant Manager/ Apprentice Optician at LENSCRAFTERS
- Store Manager at SUNGLASS HUT
- General Manager at CHEESEBOY GRILLED CHEESE TO GO
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school
Jacksonville, FL June 2013 - Present
Marketing boutique and online branding affiliate that arrange sponsorships, endorsements, appearances, and social media deals with national and local marketers, while simultaneously incentivizing fans to support sponsored brands.
Affiliate Manager / Business Administration/ Data Mining ► Affiliate Manager in charge of on-boarding and setting up all affiliates, working one-on-one with affiliates to maximize their earnings and company profits
● Worked with IT department and Affiliate program to set-up Proprietary affiliate program ◦ Wrote custom correspondence, landing pages, welcome notices and emails
● Tracked affiliate earnings daily, weekly and monthly
● Compiled month-end commission reports
● Dispersed Affiliate earnings through multiple pay-out options, including Paypal, bank-wire, check and credit
● Worked with marketing to create new affiliate incentives
● CSM for all affiliates, trouble-shooting issues and assisting
● Worked with Finance to report CPA, track registration and offer pay-out bonuses to top Affiliate
● Created and blasted targeted email campaigns for new Affiliate banners and marketing ► Point-of-contact for data reporting, customer database management, track affiliate activity and earnings and compile ambassador social media analytics. Moderated focus groups for new products and with new department groups. ► Boosted productivity by developing reports on daily, weekly, and monthly earnings, facilitating business analysis key to company's economic lifeline. Compiled data and projections for comprehensive market and due diligence.
● Point person for internal and external CRM account support for 4 departments and over 5000 clients ◦ wrote tickets and followed up with sales, support, tech and customers
● Tracked top customer financials and reported ad hoc data as necessary
● Extracted and manipulated data to interpret program statistics, reporting and decision-making
● Trouble-shoot back website and client issues
● Analyzed and reported equity ownership calculations for owners, investors, and board of advisors
● Budget seed money and make recommendations for asset allocation ► Spearheaded design, development, and delivery of website, social media and affiliate solutions
● Team-lead website pre-launch; collaborated with programmers and performed rigorous data hierarchy testing prior to accomplish national roll-outs; identified and corrected hyperlink errors for improved content.
● Created email blasts to corporations for advertising placement for Professional Athletes and Gamers, increasing client residuals and corporate sponsors by adding patches and other advertising
- Affiliate Manager / Business Administration at One Time Marketing /KSM
- Data Mining and Reporting / Account Manager at Halogenex, Inc
- DBA CASHNet at Higher One, Inc
- VP of Forecasting at Clinique
5 years, 7 months at this Job
- BA - Economics
Academic Intern (London, UK) - Jul. 2013 - Oct. 2013
Joined US Board following academic internship in London HQ during graduate study. Former acting interim Affiliate Manager with responsibilities in communications, administration, finance, and organizational strategy.
● Raised $15,000 speaking at The Funding Network, a live crowdfunding event in New York.
● Oversaw successful completion of Peace Direct USA's first required 501(c)(3) audit.
● Spearheaded the drafting of a new strategic vision for Peace Direct in the United States.
- Board Member & Interim Affiliate Manager at Peace Direct
- Operational Partnerships Manager at All Hands Volunteers
- Project Development & Media Consultant at Caritas Czech Republic (CCR)
- Program Manager, All Hands Volunteers (AHV) at All Hands Volunteers
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- MA - War Studies (Conflict, Security & Development)
- BA - Political Science
- - International Relations
Expanded client acquisition tactics and strategies with partner channels of the brand by maintaining and optimizing affiliate relationships
- Affiliate Manager at Be Well
- Community Manager at TestSharing
- Founder at WELLOAK
- Social Media Manager at Sunday in Brooklyn
3 months at this Job
- Associate - Health and Wellness
• Became one of the top affiliate managers in the company, handling several key accounts, while establishing an extensive network of connections in the industry.
• Personally generated $2 Million in Revenue during 2018.
• Assisted in onboarding several clients on the advertiser side, joining the Business Development team in prospecting meetings to help give an understanding of the Affiliate side of the business and what we could do to help the client achieve their marketing goals (DAZN, BallStreet Trading).
- Affiliate Manager at GlobalWide Media
- Affiliate Development Manager at GlobalWide Media
- at BC Ministry of Jobs, Tourism, and Skills Training (JTST)
- Business Development and Sales Associate at Carmanah Technologies
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Commerce - Entrepreneurship
Manages affiliate program and staff by planning and creating reservations for national and worldwide trips.
● Implementing innovative strategies in order to develop revenues from affiliates.
● Maintain quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards;analyzing and resolving quality and customer services problems;identifying trends and recommending system improvements.
● Communicating job expectations by planning, monitoring and appraising job results. Coaching and disciplining employees; developing, coordinating and enforcing policies, procedures and productivity standards.
- Affiliate Manager at Delux Transportation
- Maintains and issues flying regulations and pilot's/flight crew information file at Envoy Air Inc
- Office Agent at Cargo Airport Services
- Hostess at Teleon Cafe
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Researches, pursues, and develops new business relationships through international recruitment events, LinkedIn, and referrals
• Monitors affiliate metrics and optimizes data to increase campaign quality and exceed client expectations
• Identifies trends and income-generating opportunities throughout the industry; offering affiliates ideas and methods of increasing revenue through unique marketing programs (i.e. PPC, SEO, Incent, Content Locking, Mobile, Media Buying)
• Top salesperson of 2018 - grows revenue month over month by 20%+
- Affiliate Manager at Adperio
- Inside Sales Account Executive at Adperio
- Account Manager at Adperio/IgniteOPM
- Seminar Support Specialist at Jackson National Life Distributors
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Marketing
Paducah, Kentucky 2013 - present
Launched in 1999, Coolfront Technologies is North America's leader in the HVAC, plumbing, and electrical industries for residential flat rate pricing and maintenance agreement management systems.
Affiliate Manager-Central/Southern Regions
Establishes productive and professional relationships with key personnel within regional and national HVAC distributors. Proactively leads a joint planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive distributor relationship.
• Continually grow Coolfront footprint by successfully on boarding HVAC, waterworks, and electrical supply houses within the Central/Southern US. Worked with distributor marketing personnel to form and execute collaborative and mutually benefiting business plans that have increased company revenues.
- Affiliate Manager-Central/Southern Regions at Coolfront Technologies
- HVAC Sales Manager - Project Manager at Triangle Enterprises Inc
- Vice-President, Business Development at Transit Solutions Inc
- National District Manager at Progress Rail Services, Engineering & Track Services Division
6 years at this Job
• Recruited Independent Operating Chauffeurs' around the United States
• Created documents and spreadsheets to track and manage progress
• Electronically paid each Independent every 15th & 30th of month
• Listened to and resolved all accounting and client satisfaction matters
- Affiliate Manager at BLS Limousine USA, LLC
- Customer Service Representative at Allstate - The Sultan Agency
- Customer Service Representative at AVCO Industries
- Title Clerk at Nissan of Huntington
1 year, 8 months at this Job