Engage elementary school aged children in summer camp and after school activities including art, games, hip hop, and gymnastics classes. Create own lesson plans and use experience to create fun classes and implement classroom management. As director I am in charge of managing other coaches and students, working with parents and staff to solve problems when they arise. I am in charge with placing supply orders, creating special events such as birthday parties and parent night outs, and front desk operations.
- After School Director at All Star Kids
- Dance Instructor at Dancing little stars
- Substitute Teacher at Mansfield isd
- Server at BoomerJack's Grill and Bar
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - art education
- Associate - Art history
AISD As a Teacher Assistant I help kids succeed in their Academics, build relationships with the kids and their parents, help plan lessons, organize events with the class, and help with special need kids. As an After School Director I also help kids with their homework, build strong relationships with the kids and parents, do arts and crafts, Accompany the kids recess and Participate in gym games and help kids with anything they needed. If they ever need someone to talk to I am always there to help/ Counsel them to get through anything they may be struggling with in their day to day lives.
- TEACHER ASSISTANT, AFTER SCHOOL DIRECTOR at Austin ISD
- UNIVERSTIY OF TEXAS FOOTBALL USHER at University of Texas at Austin
- After School Counselor at AISD
- FRONT END CASHIER at H-E-B
2 years, 6 months at this Job
I was the lead teacher for all preschool teaching staff, teacher's assistants and subs. I am responsible for the up keep and proper functioning of the computer systems for the teachers and student computer lab. I am the supervisor for the after school tutorial program that we provide with our extended care service through the Torrance Unified District for grades Kindergarten through 5th grade. I have a staff of 3 teachers 4 teacher's assistants and daily volunteers from the district that work with me daily for that particular group. I am the Music and Arts Director specializing in all special program events or presentations from the children to the parents. I teach voice through choir and dance through special classes and I have over 20 years of experience teaching music and performing music and dance professionally. I also initiated the first music and movement curriculum to this preschool. I am the Director of our summer school program. I have experience in all of the components from summer review academics, summer reading programs, summer theme and, special events as well as field trips for ages 2-13.
- Lead Teacher/ After school Director at Noah's Ark Preschool and Extended Care
- Music and Arts Director at New Season Community Church
- Lead Teacher at Bucker Christian Educational Center
- Teacher/After school Tutorial Program Coordinator at West Angeles Christian Academy
7 years, 5 months at this Job
- Currently Enrolled - Child Development/Liberal Arts
After school program teacher Certified Mental Health First Aid worker
- After school Director at Washington Manor Middle school
- Culinary Arts teacher at Washington Manor Middle school
- Ambassador Personnel at Salesforce
- Customer Service Supervisor at US POSTAL SERVICE Sacramento Ca United States
at this Job
- Certificate - Culinary Arts
I run 6 after school programs, 5 that are at the elementary schools and one at the community center. I hire staff, train staff, have monthly meetings, prepare class attendance for all sites. Enroll families, schedule staff.
- After school Director at Schenectady Jewish Community Center
- Assistant Director at KinderCare Learning Center
- Head Teacher at KinderCare Learning Center
- Teacher's Aide at KinderCare Learning Center
7 months at this Job
- Master's - Early Childhood Education
- Bachelor's - Accelerated Leadership
- Associate of Applied Science - Early Childhood Education
Create strategies and set goals to meet the special needs of autistic children and adults. Coordinate master schedule for all program activities. Physically and verbally interact with campers throughout the day. Intervene in crisis situations and redirect campers using Positive Behavior Support (PBS) Establish a safe play environment for the campers. Liaise with vendors to order and maintain inventory of supplies. Facilitate organized records to meet compliance. Hiring, training, supervising 35+ staff members. Work directly with intake and clinical teams to enroll 85 campers. Oversee camp, safety and grounds and report to executive director
- Camp & after school Director at Association for Metro-area Autistic Children, AMAC
- Behavior Support Specialist at Association for Metro-area Autistic Children, AMAC
- Basketball Coach / Trainer at Fastbreak Kids -
- Residential Group Home Supervisor at Association for Metro-area Autistic Children, AMAC
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- Masters of Science - Special Education
- Bachelor of Arts - History
Understanding procedures and methods of operation.
● Able to evaluate information gained in accordance with established policies and procedures.
● Closely supervise staff.
● Assist with planning events and team building activities.
● Review staff members curriculum.
● Supervising a class of twenty plus students, while making safety a first priority.
● Participate and encourage positive participation of all students in daily activities and events, while providing Youth Development opportunities.
● Guiding students as they finish homework, as well as making sure they understand it.
● Plan, prepare, organize and lead a variety of enriching and age appropriate activities.
● Lead organized learning activities for students to develop and strengthen their academic, physical, and social skills.
● Implement positive discipline techniques and group management.
● Instruct students on the safe and proper use of supplies and equipment.
● Interact professionally and appropriately with children, parents, teachers, school staff, community members, and co-workers.
- Assistant After School Director at East Valley YMCA
- Member Sales Associate (current) at East Valley YMCA
- Expert at Target
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - Finance
- High School Diploma
• Teach and create engaging programingfor TK thru 5th grade, introduce and instruct children in the use of novel tools, to create their own designs and creations.
• Work with school administration and parents to coordinate the safety and well being of students.
• Manage a team of staff educating them in the programing and how to facilitate.
- After School Director at Recreation Reimagined
- Fab Lab Coordinator at Bay Area Discovery Museum
- Museum Educator at Bay Area Discovery Museum
- Program Assistant at Kripalu Center for Yoga & Health
7 months at this Job
- Master's - Early Childhood Education- Language and Literacy Concentration
- B.A. - Psychology
Responsible for the welfare and care of 30 kids, school grades kindergarten through 6th grade. Responsible for safe transportation to and from school. also that all vehicles are DCF compliant. Responsible for all homework and all after school activities, all in compliance with DCF. Implemented and instructed the after school martial arts program. Also in charge of hiring/firing of all after school staff.
- After School Director/Martial Arts Instructor at Creative Arts Early Learning Academy
- International Police Adviser Team Leader/FOB Commander at Dyncorp
- Police Officer at Veterans Affairs
- New York State Trooper at New York State Police
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- A.A. - Criminal Justice
Plan, implement and hire staff for afterschool extracurricular activities Oversees the duties, serve and support after school teachers. Communicate with parents , serve snacks set up rooms and ensure the safety of all personnel...
- After School Director at Little Flock Christian School
- Physical Education Teacher/ Librarian/After School Director at Little Flock Christian School
- First and Second Grade Language Arts and Reading Teacher at Good Shepherd Christian Academy
- First Grade Teacher at Good Shepherd Christian Academy
9 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master’s - Education and TESOL
- Bachelor's - Behavioral Science