As a After School Program Coordinator, my job is to help the children with their homework, give them dinner, play games with them and color.
- After School Program Coordinator at Robert F. Kennedy Elementary School
6 months at this Job
- High school
My job as an after school program coordinator was to assist children with anything they needed help with
- After School Program Coordinator at Crispus Attucks Community Center
at this Job
LAUSD Youth Services Beyond the Bell Middle School Coordinator Present
• Coordinate activities in sports/physical education, enrichment, and academics
• Coordinate and manage after-school program at Orville Wright Middle school
• Organize special events with administration, parents, and the local community
• Supervise six staff including daily scheduling and training
- After School Program Coordinator at Orville Wright Middle school
- Youth Services Beyond the Bell Middle School Supervisor at LAUSD
- Premier Health Service at
- Adventure Plex Staff Member Marine CA at Beach Cities Health District
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts
- Associate of Arts
Coordinate activities for after school students (20/25 students) Activities include, academic grade checks, physical activities and special projects Coordinate program between Belgrade School District and United Way Maintain daily, weekly and monthly forms of participation
- After School Program Coordinator at Belgrade Middle School
- Lead College Basketball Graphics Researcher at American Sports Network
- Men's Assistant Basketball Coach at Montana State University
- Conference Service Supervisor at GranTree Hotel
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- BA - Recreation
for all classes in the After School Program.
• Provide necessary orientation and ensure appropriate legal paperwork is completed for new or non-Westwood staff teachers.
• Manage and provide ongoing guidance, mentorship, and training to After School staff. Meet with staff as necessary to prevent or resolve any arising issues.
• Handle student, parent and staff complaints regarding any After School Studios.
• Track profit and loss and develop plans to keep and increase After School enrollment
- After School Program Coordinator at The Westwood School
- Communications Coordinator at The Westwood School
- at The Westwood School
- PAID INTERNSHIP HISTORY at Friendship Baptist Church
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Biblical Studies - Biblical Studies
Responsibilities Over see an after school program with 6 teachers and 120 students. Facilitators ensure teachers are on task with curriculum and taking responsibility for their class. Facilitators also manage behavioral issues with any student, meetings with parents, report to student's day teachers, and keep track of payroll. Accomplishments I get to build rapport with parents and the students. I get to work with students from kinder to 8th graders. As a facilitator there is a huge responsibility for many students as well as making sure each students is leant inch, receiving help, and having fun after school. Skills Used Organization, rapport building, case management, child care, child tutoring, Spanish translation
- After School Program Coordinator at Stockton Unified School District
- Addiction Counselor at Aegis Treatment Centers, LLC
- SUBSTITUTE SECRETARY at Stockton Unified School District
- YOUTH MENTOR at YMCA - STOCKTON
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- B.A. - Psychology
- High School Diploma
• Set up trays with utensils for snack/lunch to be placed in for after school kids to eat.
• Clean up left over food, pick up trash/throw away, wash tables, counter tops, sweep floors.
- After School Program Coordinator at Park Avenue Elementary School
- Cashier at Price Chopper
- Crew Member at Dunkin' Donuts
2 months at this Job
- High school
- High school or equivalent
I am currently responsible for an after school program in an apartment complex . I must open the recreational room door by 3:30 . I supervise a total of 11 students or more depending on the day ranging from ages 5-15 . I create a monthly calendar schedule with exciting activities such as cooking , arts and crafts , field trips and dancing . Every day we start of with Homework help followed by their snack of choice . It is my responsibility for these students to sign in and sign out according to our program rules.
- After school program coordinator at C.A.R.E housing services
- Kids Zone Attendant at Curacao
- Head Start Teacher Assistant at Early Head Start
- Play Ground Worker at LAUSD BEYOND THE BELL
7 months at this Job
Tended to children in after school program. Was supervisor with 5 other employees. Did several different activities including arts and crafts, playground, games, etc.
- After School Program Coordinator at Morton Grove Park District
- After School Instructor at St. Robert Bellarmine School
- Owner/Manager at Non Pereill
2 years, 9 months at this Job
Handling money from families that make monthly payments. Run a program of 60+ students ages 6-12. Run a team of employees giving out weekly meetings of expectations of teamwork, organization etc. Type 40+ wpm. Distribute monthly calendars for the program, work with school administrators daily along with families. Making monthly budgets for supplies.
- After School Program Coordinator at Salt Lake City School District
- Sweeper at Salt Lake City School District
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent