New York, NY
• Coordinate and supervise operations such as check-in, check out, HW Help, snack distribution, inventory, space cleanliness, school pickups, and the overall positive
• Manages all aspects of the elementary school after-school program, ensuring a quality educational and youth development experience for all participants
• Determines ongoing needs/interests of students, parents and school staff
• Reviews and revises program offerings to meet emerging needs and interests
• Develop, implement, assess, and improve overall systems and norms at program
- After School Program Director at Saint Albans School
- Substitute Teacher at Saint Albans School
- Substitute Teacher at Department of Education of the City of New York
- Private Contractor, Coach at Bee In Motion
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- BA in PR Communications - marketing
Responsibilities Organize activities for the children attending the program. Supervising and scheduling the staff of the program. Accounting and billing of the program. Accomplishments Ensuring a safe and active environment for the children attending the After School program. Communicating with parents and meeting the needs of each individual family. Skills Used CPR/First Aid trained. Medical Training. Microsoft excel, photoshop, and Illustrator. Accounting and billing of the program.
- After School Program Director at Horizons K-8th Charter School
- After School Program Director at YMCA of Boulder Valley
7 years, 4 months at this Job
- BA - Sociology
After care site facilitator. Overseeing teaching staff, creating a positive aftercare environment, positive communication with parents and students, staff training, appropriate use of redirection as behavior modification, overseeing parent payments, addressing parent concerns, providing teacher support, facilitating appropriate teacher/student ratios, use of aftercare daycare works program, maintaining site facility during use, working closely with BBMA Director and Assistant Aftercare Program Directors, staff payroll
- After School Program Director at Big Blue Marble Academy
- Director of Early Childhood Camp at Memphis Jewish Community Center
- Kindergarten Teacher at Memphis Jewish Community Center
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Residential Design
· Responsible for oversight of after school program with maximum capacity of 52 enrolled children and supervision of group leaders. · Recruitment of group leaders, reviewing resumes and interviewing as well as daily debriefing with current staff, providing guidance and structure regarding overall functions during program hours as well as modeling and implementing strategies designed enhance social and emotional skills amongst enrolled children. · Emergent curriculum planning, building community partners to enhance deliverable programmatic activities. · Ensuring EEC regulations, documentation and procedures are implemented. Data entry of attendance records using CCFA, monitoring and updating contracts and vouchers. · Acted as a camp liaison and provided guidance and discipline strategies to camp counselors in regards to challenging behaviors, worked to support relationship development between camp staff and EPH children and families.
- After School Program Director at Elizabeth Peabody House
- Infant/Toddler and Preschool Teacher at Elizabeth Peabody House
- Administrative Assistant at High Point Village
- Key Holder/Sales Associate at Parade of Shoes
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- MASTER OF SCIENCE Nonprofit Management - Social Media and Online Communities
- BACHELOR OF LIBERAL ARTS - Liberal Arts
Supervising daily operations of the program (staff, students, lessons)
● Develop at-risk plans for students
● Develop lesson plans to meet state and STEAM standards
- After-School Program Director at Arcadia Valley School District
- Curriculum Committee, Secretary at Arcadia Valley High School
- English Language Arts Department Chair at Arcadia Valley High School
- Upward Bound and Educational Talent Search Instructor (Part-Time) at Mineral Area College
2 years at this Job
- Master of Education in Administration - Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education - Elementary Education
Created and implemented the daily After School programs within the Somerville Public School district that combined athletics as well as academic support organizations to enhance the students' extra-curricular activities.
- After School Program Director at Somerville Public Schools
- Youth Behavioral Teacher at Youth Villages
- Recruiter at The LaSalle Network
- Athletic Director Intern at Triple Threat Mentoring
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- B.A in Sports Management - Sports Management
Evaluates new and existing programming to assess suitability and the need for changes, using information such as audience surveys and feedback. Performs personnel duties, such as hiring staff and evaluating work performance. Coordinate activities between departments, such as information and programming. Arranges educational, cultural and social activities for students and ensure participation of all staff in order to encourage team work. Manages elementary school program. Develops and maintain relationship with principal(s) and teachers of participating school Teaches and discipline the students while encouraging participation of students in the development and implementation of activities. Organizes and facilitate arrival, snack period and pick-up of students.
- After School Program Director at UAU
- Workshop Facilitator at HANAC/ Maximus
- Activity Specialist at Woodside On The Move
- Youth Facilitator at NYJTL
4 months at this Job
- Associates - Business Administration
New York Improved success of program by making proactive adjustments to operations. Met with project stakeholders on a regular basis to assess progress and make adjustments. Provided ongoing direction and leadership for program operations. Met with parents to resolve conflicting educational priorities and issues. Facilitated group sessions and provided one-on-one support. Developed new process for employee evaluation which resulted in marked performance improvements.
- After School Program Director at New York Edge
- Assistant Director at Sports And Arts In Schools Foundation
- Sales Representative at Claire's
- Assistant Teacher at Brightside Academy
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - History
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Engages school age children in meaningful ways to build relationships on the playground and in the school setting.
• Helps guide children to complete homework. Can keep track of what homework each kid should be completing and make sure it is done to the best of the ability.
• Manage multiple kids in confined setting and can maintain control in a loving and engaging way.
• Greet parents by name and start conversation with them daily.
• Maintain Tadpoles and make sure it is up to date with attendance, lesson plans and pm snack.
• Establishes and maintains a safe, healthy, nurturing learning environment. Strives to prevent injuries. Handles emergencies, accidents and injuries appropriately and calmly if they occur.
• Understands and can execute emergency procedures in case of fire, tornado, chemical leak or another emergency. When necessary, can administer CPR/first aid, including lifting and carrying an injured child, and can seek assistance when needed.
• Maintains the educational materials and equipment. Keeps classroom safe, neat and clean.
• Interacts professionally and in a nurturing manner with all parents, staff and visitors.
• Maintains strict confidentiality regarding families and children.
• Develops a collaborative relationship with your team and the rest of the staff. Helps staff to remain positive, and strives for a working relationship with all staff.
• Observes, records and reports to the director any significant individual or group behavior that might affect the well-being of children enrolled at the center.
• Responsible for daily cleaning of the classrooms and kitchen, and managing the schedule of cleaning
• Communicates with the parents through daily conversation as well as up-to-date Tadpoles reports.
• Attends all off hour events and staff meetings listed on the school calendar.
• Brings your best attitude to work, and help support your team, our families and kids.
• Maintains good healthy habits that lead to a healthy and happy teacher.
• Responsible for safe and fun playground supervision.
• Experience in an after school or camp setting.
• Cleared background check, or willingness to get one
• Current physical and TB test
• Transcripts and recommendations
• Technologically savvy or willing to learn
• Knowledge of child development and willingness to continue to learn
- After School Program Director/Pre-K Sub Teacher at OAK PARK FRIENDS SCHOOL
- Personal Trainer at LA Fitness
- Bartender/Server at PARK TAVERN, ROSEMONT
- Bootcamp Instructor at BRIDGEPORT ATHLETICS, BRIDGEPORT
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- BS - K-12 PHYSICAL EDUCATION
- BALA - EXERCISE SCIENCE & FITNESS MANAGEMENT
- A.S - HEALTH
Coordinate a half million dollar after school program for grades K to 8th. Programs goal is to assist in preventing mental illness from developing or being left undiagnosed/untreated in youth. Manage a staff of 20+, and supervising 200+ students. Managing schedules, payroll, program development, professional development opportunities for staff. Supply orders, state amendments. Attendance, writing grants and emergency plans, as well as following objectives and goals of multiple funding sources including private and federal funding.
- After School Program Director-international primary at BestSelf Behavioral Health
- Career coach at Catholic Charities
- Registered Behavior Technician at Butterfly Effects
- Executive Trainer and RBT at Trinity ABA
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Mental Health Psychology Feb2019