Agency Nurse, Tucson, AZ Temp facility staffing position
- Agency nurse at Applied Behavior Interventions
- Supervising Nurse at La Posada Assisted Living
- Agency Nurse at Nurse Finders
- Emeritus Catalina Assisted Living at
9 months at this Job
- B.A. - Psychology
Agency Nurse for Georgia State Of Corrections. Completes Pill Call, ER duties, Intake/Transfers, MARS sign offs, Physicians Orders Takeoffs, Transcribes.
- Agency Nurse at GLOBAL Diagnostic Services
- Assessment Nurse Case Manager at Next Step Care
- LPN at Pelham Parkway Nursing Home
- HOME HEALTH NURSE SUPERVISOR at Jay and Jay Healthcare Agency
1 year at this Job
- - Nursing LPN
Employed as agency nurse, traveling to long-term care facilities around Northeastern Wisconsin. Staffing those facilities with the greatest need.
- Agency Nurse at Elite Nurses Inc
- Resident Care Manager/Director of Nursing at Age Well Center for Life Enrichment
- Direct Access Nurse at ThedaCare
- RN Case Manager at Humana
6 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Nursing
As an agency nurse I travel all over the Boise, meridian and Caldwell area working with a facility is to fill their shift needs. Aiding the facilities was workload such as processing orders, wound care, medication management and new admissions. Both long term care and acute settings.
- Agency Nurse at 24/7 Pro Solutions
- Nursing Manager at Edgewood Management
- Travel Nurse at RTG Medical
- MDS Coordinator at Genesis HealthCare
1 year at this Job
- Engenering Management - Engenering
-Adapted seamlessly into various nursing positions assigned by agency. -Provides emergency nursing care in a Level-II trauma facility -Serves as a community health nurse by providing flu shots to general population and acting as a nurse for an infant through Kindergarten day-care facility -Responsible for the care and discharge of patients recovering from conscious sedation after procedures
- Agency Nurse at
- School Nurse at Prince William County Schools
- Nurse Manager at Pediatric Outpatient Clinic
- Registered Nurse II at Emergency Department
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Nursing - Family Nurse Practitioner program
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - Nursing
• Agency nurse for individuals who reside in our group home and Residential rehabilitation program.
• Provided medical training to direct support staff, including g-tube medication administration, foley and straight catheter certification.
• Trained staff monthly on how to administer medications to individuals safely.
• completed monthly health reports on individuals.
• Prepared and dispersed MARS to individuals monthly
• Monthly MAR review and audits
• Completed Health assessments every 6 months
• Observed and re-certified staff on their Yearly Medication administration, cath certifications and G-tube certifications.
• On call 24 hrs a day Monday through Thursday and every other weekend for direct support staff requiring nursing direction.
• In-serviced staff on diabetes care, suctioning, bowel management program, epi-pen usage, using a feeding pump, peri care for Foley cath and other direct cares.
• Changed out Mic-key button every 6 months for individuals.
• Attended weekly risk management meetings to alleviate medication errors with direct support staff.
- Agency Nurse at REM Mentor Network
- Behavioral health Utilization Review Nurse at Trinity Hospital
- Valhalla dosing nurse at Valhalla Place, LLC
- Care Coordinator/Case Manager at Touchstone Mental Health
8 months at this Job
- Diploma - Nursing
- - General studies
Agency shift nurse at several Skilled Nursing Facilities.
- Agency Nurse at NTG
- Wound Care Coordinator/LPN, WCC at Franklin Grove Living and Rehab
- Licensed Practical Nurse/Unit Manager at Ross Manor
- Travel Nurse at Primetime Healthcare
6 months at this Job
- Certifaction - Wcc
Manages the day-to-day healthcare operations of the community to ensure resident's healthcare needs are met. Ensures residents are treated with respect and dignity and ensures quality care as resident's healthcare needs change. Ensures consistent quality resident care and service delivery throughout all shifts; this may require assuming the role and responsibilities of a Resident Care Associate in order to meet the residents' needs and staffing requirements.Assists in the supervision of community-based licensed nursing staff, medication technicians/CMA's, and Resident Care Associates.Provides training and education to Resident Care Associates on an ongoing basis to include classroom in-services and situation-specific training.Assists in the maintenance of resident charts and review of documentation performed by care giving staff.As allowed by the Nurse Practice Act, assists in assessing the health, functional, and psycho social status of residents. Initiates individualized Personal Service Plans and proactively manages care and services for each resident. Evaluates the effectiveness and maximizes the resident's opportunity to remain in their environment.Ensures and conducts Personal Service Plan reviews and updates, according to Brookdale and state requirements, to ensure residents' service needs are met.Assists in the achievement of occupancy goals by monitoring the health, safety and well-being of residents, proactively identifying those at risk for move out. Implements timely problem solving.Oversees and manages the continuity and consistency of medication training, pharmacy management and medication supervision and/or administration in the community. Conducts periodic Care Associate medication skills inventory checks, and periodic medication audits per Brookdale Guidelines.Implements and maintains Brookdale operating standards, systems and processes. Monitors and participates in Quality Improvement and Risk Management programs at Safety Committee Meetings, Collaborative Care Meetings and Family Care Conferences.Assists in the scheduling and follow through of physician visits including, but not limited to, dental appointments, eye appointments, therapy, and hospice both in house and scheduled visits out of the community. Ensures communication, as appropriate, on the results of these visits.Completes documentation as required by Brookdale or state regulatory agencies.Communicates information in a timely manner to the appropriate person or agency regarding changes in residents' health/well-being, personal needs, risk management issues, customer service issues, family or outside health care provider concerns.Assists in keeping the environment safe for associates to reduce the occurrence of Worker's Compensation claims.Participates in community events, including family and social functions.Shares on-call and Manager on Duty responsibilities/shifts as required.
- Agency Nurse at RN Connect
- Dispensary Nurse/Intake-Triage Nurse at Silverman Treatment Solutions
- Licensed Practical Nurse/ Charge at Lorien Health Elkridge
- Licensed Practical Nurse/ Charge Nurse at Maryland Federal
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- License in Number - Nursing Licenses
RN agency nurse working in different locations including rehabilitation hospital and several LTC facilities
- RN Agency Nurse at Premier Elite Medical Professionals, LLC
- Registered Nurse at HealthSouth Corporation
- RN at Cabbell Health Care Center
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associates - Nursing
Charge nurse at nursing facilities, administer medications and treatments as prescribed, supervise CNAs with direct care of residents
- Agency Nurse at Towne Nursing
- Clinical nurse at Premier Immediate Medical Care
- Charge Nurse LPN at Immaculate Mary Home
- Intake at Immediate Homecare and hospice
2 months at this Job
- - Cosmetology Graduate
- Certificate - Practical Nursing
- High School Diploma