• As a Sr. Agile Business Analyst, works with the Global Product Solutions (GPS) Portal Manager as the Product Owner/Business Analyst. [Development processes for evolving products of 5 verticals: Oath, OneTalk, fios, VZ Cloud, One Fiber. Integrates over 25 interlacing systems]
• Created the Data Model, Data Dictionary, Validations for GPS Portal Security Governance
• Facilitated the UX and data utilities for Admin Console
• Automated interactions for New Product/Project creation workflow
• Key operational hand-off responsibilities include: ◦ Elicit and document GPS stakeholder needs and requests as User Stories and facilitate prioritization of those requests with Key contacts ◦ Elicit and document stakeholder needs and requests as User Stories and facilitate prioritization of those requests with Key contacts ◦ Effectively communicate complex concepts to all-levels of the client organization and the project team through efficient use of appropriate requirements artifacts (e.g., Functional requirements, Use Cases, UML Models, etc.) ◦ Work closely with technical team to assist in the analysis & design of technical solutions that fulfill the stated requirements ◦ Manage requirements change process through effective maintenance of requirement attributes and traceability ◦ Grooming the GPS product backlog and supporting Project Manager with Sprint planning and Validating Story completions ◦ Conducting Daily Scrums and Demos and retrospective meetings and Reporting to Sponsor on Program Milestones Delivered
- Sr. Agile Business Analyst at Verizon, Basking Ridge
- Business Data Analyst at Office of Innovation and Technology (OIT), City of Philadelphia
- Business Analyst at Steam Works Studios, LLC
- Jr. Business Analyst at Canon Solutions USA
4 months at this Job
- Diploma in Advanced Financial Accounting - Accounting
- Diploma in Computers - Computers
- Masters in Economics - Mathematical Economics Human Resource & Systems
As a Scrum Master - ○ Organized and facilitated Scrum ceremonies and backlog refinement under minimal supervision. ○ Responsible for facilitating the creation and prioritization of the Product Backlog, establishing Sprint goals and Sprint Backlog during the Sprint Planning Meeting. ○ Facilitated Sprint Retrospectives applying various methods based on the outcome of the Sprint. ○ Built and maintained the product road-map and release plan based on the priorities set by the Product Owner and input from the Team. ○ Engaged with Product Owner to ensure the product backlog provides clarity of direction and maximizes business value. ○ Coached team members and other Scrum Master on Agile values /principles, such as collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, self-organization and transparency. ○ Identified and removed any impediments/distractions that interfere with the team's ability to deliver by empowering the team to make appropriate commitments through story selection and task definition As an Agile Business Analyst - ○ Lead cross-group interviews and workshops to drive requirements development process by persistently pursuing busy stakeholders, identifying underlying issues and keeping the focus on the business problem rather than the technical solution. ○ Key member of a cross functional team gathering and qualifying business requirements to effectively create ServiceNow ITSM solution by ensuring accurate documentation of the solution, including business requirements documents, use cases, and wire frames. ○ Created process models, specifications, diagrams, charts and KPIs based on user requirements to provide direction to other team members. ○ Developed business and solutions requirements, use cases and test cases with Business Stakeholders and reviewed with the solution architect all tangible requirements.
- Agile Business Analyst / Scrum Master at
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering - Computer Science and Software Engineering
Program: Credit Cards Digital Journey 2018-Present
Citi Cards provides payment and credit solutions to consumers and small businesses, with 56 million accounts globally. Build a mobile first bank by re-envisioning of traditional monolithic mainframe banking systems leveraging cloud computing capabilities to create functionally discreet micro service APIs for Citi mobile and web app.
Role: IT Agile Business Analyst
• As a BA, led scrum team for Customer Management journey. This provides APIs for mobile banking to support onboarding, acquisitions, security (One Time Password (OTP)), fraud events (SIM swap and balance transfer), contact, profile/preferences. Supported consumer and small business customer segments.
• Conducted meetings, interviews and JAD sessions with SMEs, business users and stakeholders to understand their business process and gather requirements
• Created epics and user stories in JIRA for product backlog. Prioritized release and sprint backlog with product owner and stakeholders. Defined testing scenarios and acceptance criteria. Addressed normal and exception flows including data validation requirements.
• Interfaced with other domain scrum teams for dependencies and prioritization of user stories
• Created stories for additional layer of customer authentication for high risk transactions for internal and third-party vendor use
• Created non-functional stories regarding security, PII data encryption and caching to improve performance
• Led scrum meetings for story grooming, pointing and refinement. Led discussions for release and sprint planning for stories and prioritization and updated JIRA
• Created process flows, interaction diagrams, data mapping and API specifications using Swagger
• Ensured API specifications are aligned with existing enterprise and platform standard
• Created process document on how to onboard and subscribe APIs for consuming third-party apps
• Managed scrum issues on requirements and mapping and collaborated with SMEs to resolve
• Obtained Information Security approvals on user stories
• Participated in retrospective for sprints and follow-ups
• Coordinated with PMs and Business on change requirements and updates to business logic
- IT Agile Business Analyst at Citi
- Apps Dev Technical Specialist at Citi
- Apps Dev Technical Specialist at Citi
- Apps Dev Programmer Analyst at Citi
at this Job
- Bachelor of Commerce - Commerce
Team Magick is one of the agile scrum teams responsible for building an all-inclusive software application that will reinvent how employee benefits are administered. The BA works with organizational stakeholders, business SMEs, Product Owner's, and end users to ensure business value and feature functionality is clearly identified and aligned with the long-term vision of the application. The BA translates strategic business needs into sprint ready user stories that are clearly defined, with detailed acceptance criteria that meet an agreed upon definition of done. Additionally, the BA works with the team to clear roadblocks to ensure timely completion of each sprint.
• Collaborates with all levels of the organization to gather functional requirements that meet the team's development responsibility and are congruent with the long-term business vision for the application
• Responsible for all aspects of user story development, including requirements gathering, story writing (utilizing gherkin syntax), and UI wireframe creation
• Offers guidance to the team's product owner on backlog management and larger development planning initiatives
• Facilitates team wide story refinement and sprint planning sessions to ensure stories are sprint ready and will deliver the highest business value with each sprint Other Initiatives and Attributes
• Mentor new Business Analysts on effective story writing techniques
• Created a model for the HSA development team to use as a framework for participant account management, including cash balance management and automatic buy/ sell indicators
• Able to negotiate a highly diverse team comprised of ten total members, seven of which are offshore
• Highly adaptable, able to pivot quickly to meet the needs of the business and software development release schedule
• Excellent communicator, skilled in all mediums
• Superb time and project management skills, able to deliver high quality results on time
• Consistently exhibits a high degree of Integrity, Conscientiousness, and Commitment to the team and business
- Lead Agile Business Analyst at TASC
- privately held Third-Party Administrator at TASC
- Project Manager I - Technology at CeB Conversions
- at FIS
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- B.S. - Business & Economics
• Building Strategy for Digital Experience with a philosophy of anywhere, anytime and any device.
• Strategic assessment of AT&T's core, existing Portals and Platforms against other AT&T (and 3rd party) Portals and Platforms.
• Analysing AT&T's IoT solutions to add new features and functionalities to compete with market competitors.
• Working closely with Managed Security Services, Global Delivery & Assurance, and IoT (Internet Of things) teams for integration of their platforms with Business Center.
• Leading ATT's GoBIG initiative for IoT which focuses on providing end-end IoT solutions in an area ranging from Smart cities, Smart Cars, Smart devices, Smart Parking etc.
• Working with Cybersecurity team to integrate security solutions with IoT solutions to provide highest grade of security across IoT platform.
• Working with development teams on building prototypes for IoT solutions in AT&T Labs.
• Analysing user requirement, procedures and automation technologies to improve the user experience, workflow on Business Center
• Working as part of a team of Business Management Professionals, Product Managers, Business/System Analysts to understand the current Portal experience and architecture (AT&T owned and 3rd Party portals/websites).
• Creating requirements artefacts like Use cases, Business requirement document (BRDs), Functional requirement documents (FRDs), Flow diagram, Sequence diagram using Unified Modelling Language (UML).
• Documenting, revising IT designs, testing procedures like Unit testing, End-to-end testing, User Acceptance Testing
• Defining the optimal level of integration with target architecture platforms to provide an effortless, integrated and seamless customer experience.
• Coordinating with offshore and onshore scrum teams daily to keep a track of project.
• Reporting the software bugs, user flow errors and coordinating with various IT teams to analyse the problem and getting the appropriate solution.
• Leading and delivering IT Transitions, Application Development and Implementation.
• Analysing business tasks including problem resolution and internal application development standards.
• Doing Analyses and research to support new features/functionalities on Business Center.
• Identified, analysed, and documented defects/bugs utilizing JIRA, Rally, IBM Rational, Agile Craft as a defect tracking system.
• Creating PMO/FMO view for all of AT&T's Digital impacted projects.
• Creating strategy Opportunities presentations for senior leadership.
- Agile Business Analyst at AT&T
- Business Analyst at Videocon D2h
- Agile Business Analyst at Pearson
- Business Analyst at Nokia
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- - technology
Master Card is one of the largest providers of financial transaction processing services. It was the core credit card and billing application project. The aim of the project was to implement a centralized billing system that maximizes automation. The system performs all the functions of credit card processes such as Marketing, Payment Processing, Getting Credit Bureau Report and Transaction Summary.
• Acted as a Primary Point-of-Contact between the client and technology team, gathered requirements from various end users and analyzed, evaluated, and implemented these requirements into appropriate Business and Technical solutions.
• Utilizing Sprint retrospective Meetings to understand the impediments and improve the productivity of the team.
• Used MS-Visio to document current work flows, manual processes and end-to-end processing of system interactions
• Participated in Scrum and Sprint Planning meetings, ensured successful and timely project implementation.
• Worked with Scrum Master, Product Manager, Agile coach and development teams throughout planning, design, development, testing, and implementation of feature product releases.
• Developed and managed SharePoint site for communication and building effective presentations using MS Office.
• Conducted workflow, process diagram and gap analysis to derive requirements for existing systems enhancements
• Followed Agile/Scrum Software Development Life Cycle methodology for project execution.
• Project tracking and ensuring timely delivery of functionalities including documentation and proper approvals.
• Performed Data Analysis of existing data through SQL and MS Access.
• Executed SQL queries, to retrieve data from different databases, for data validation & analysis, researching underlying data errors, and generating reports.
• Created the Data Mapping Document, for defining data flow between data source and target, along with business rules
• Wrote extensive SQL scripts for validating the data generated by the UATs.
• Working extensively in JIRA to upload Requirements, Test plans, Test Steps, Log defects and to follow up to fix.
• Conducted Regression Test on the system to make sure that the existing Dashboard reports are working fine.
• Created Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) to track requirements and testing activities, as well as maintained forward and backward traceability throughout the testing and development lifecycle.
• Conducted User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Agile Business Analyst at Master Card
- Business Analyst/Scrum at Core Logic
- Sr. Business Analyst/Scrum/Agile at Mcdonalds Corporation
- Business Analyst-Corporate Card Services at American Express Banking Corporation
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Humanities
This project is an enhancement project for PHMSA's Work Management System (WMS) / Pipeline Inspection, Investigation, Program Support and Enforcement PIIE. The existing workflows in WMS are enhanced and new modules / workflows are added to support the ever changing needs of the department.
The workflows for Inspection and Investigation modules are enhanced / changed for adding multiple tasks assignments and reassignments for the given case lifecycle. The two new modules Effort Allocation and Inspection Assistant are integrated with the existing modules.
• Developed project scopes and utilized MS Project, Agile and Kanban to manage work flows. Worked with Change management and change management toolkits.
• Demonstrated ability to successfully implement expansive technical solutions in an intensive dynamic environment.
• Captured & clarified the business requirements through a range of analysis techniques (data flow diagrams, sequence diagram, case tool analysis, gap analysis and work & process flow diagrams).
• Conducted interviews with key business users to collect information on business processes and user requirements.
• Facilitated Joint Application Design (JAD) sessions with technical leads, software architects, and Subject Matter Experts (SME) to identify business rules and requirements and document them in a format that can be reviewed and understood by both business and technical people.
• Demonstrate resourcefulness in the use and variety of methods to investigate and solve issues.
• Analyzed user requirements, attended Change Request meetings to document changes and implemented procedures to test changes.
• Involved in creating Business, Functional, Technical Requirements by working with all the stake holders - Business team, Architects and Development team members at onsite & offshore.
• Involved in conducting meetings for Agile projects requirements sessions with stake holders and able to articulate and create the requirements in User Story format. Worked with stakeholders, Product Owner for effectively scoping/user stories.
• Involved in creating User Stories, prioritization, iteration / Sprint planning, Release planning, Scrum Retrospective by working with Scrum Master and Project Manager. Worked with Technical teams to identify options to meet business requirements.
• Implemented user acceptance testing with a focus on documenting defects and executing test cases.
• Focused on responsiveness to client requests; able to escalate issues to appropriate levels.
• Able to resolve complex problems unaided.
• Updated the Business on weekly basis by sharing a Weekly status Report which would reflect the milestones achieved in the process of development.
• Performed testing in QA environment and produced test case reports. Acted as primary tester couple of times in project on need basis.
• Conducted UAT's with the business to help them understand the developed product which would give them a detailed insight of the end product.
• Created training materials, develop training and present training to internal teams and clients
• Communicates effectively with customers on complex issues.
• Expertise in QA Testing methodologies, requirements gathering, generating Test Plans, Test Cases and Change management/Defect Management and Bug reporting using Test Director/Quality enter.
• Conducted User Acceptance Testing, gathered and documented User Manuals and Business Rules.
• Experience with Manual Testing, Quality Analysis process: Smoke/Sanity testing, Unit Testing (JUnit), Hands on with Load testing, Functional testing & Regression testing for applications using LoadRunner/QTP.
• Organized defect review meetings to explain and prioritize the issues to business and development teams and work with the development team to resolve issues using SharePoint. Environment: Rational Requisite Pro RPM, JIRA, MS Visio, Oracle, Agile, PeopleSoft, Agile Scrum, Team Foundation Server (TFS), SharePoint, SQL Server Management Studio, MS Office Suite, Snipping Tool, Just in mind, Google Chrome developer tools
- Agile Business Analyst/ QA Analyst at PHMSA, Department of Transportation
- Agile Business Analyst at Hospital Quality
- Business Analyst at Wells Fargo Bank & Company
- System Analyst/Business Analyst at Pulte Mortgage, MO
10 months at this Job
- - Business Modeling Tools
Functional business analyst of enterprise IT projects, responsible for planning, gathering and documenting business needs and project scope, authoring requirements, creating user flows and functional specs, wireframes and test cases for targeted business strategies with the user experience as highest priority (Buy Flows, Customer Care, Agent Care).
• Leads, plans and manages elicitation sessions with stakeholders and large cross-functional teams to gather and document business needs and technical solutions
• Translates and authors high-level business requirements into functional specifications for cross-team use and consumption
• Author of user stories, features, data models and technical flowcharts to detail functional requirements
• Facilitates communication between business units to gain commitment and align solutions with business goals for successful product delivery
• User-focused analysis that investigates both Agent and Customer interaction with a product or service, from sales to supply chain to customer care and reporting perspectives
• High attention to detail of the user journey (Agent and Customer) through multiple systems' pathways
- AGILE BUSINESS ANALYST at DIRECTV
- PRODUCT MANAGER at Whalerock Industries
- DIGITAL PRODUCT MANAGER at Walt Disney Parks & Resorts Online
- PRODUCT MANAGER & WEB PRODUCER at The Web Factor
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts degree - Graphic Design
• Interviewed business users for gathering requirements and analyzed the feasibility of their needs by coordinating project manager and technical lead.
• Collaborated with the business and technical stakeholders to accurately document and report, functional, non-functional and data requirements while ensuring compliance with corporate standards.
• Capturing As-Is Process, analyzing TO-BE Process and performed Gap Analysis by conducting several sessions with users and technical team.
• Facilitating the evaluation of the product between the product owner and scrum team in product review meetings.
• Good working knowledge of REST and SOAP services for mobile applications
• Creating wireframes and process flows for the mobile based applications and web pages
• Executed User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with the stakeholders and the business users, and fixed the errors discovered then verified via regression testing.
• Provide insights in writing requested capabilities, features, improvements and changes in existing web application applications to native Mobile applications
• Identify and document process improvement opportunities, and translate them into requirements specifications to support business needs in tablet and mobile devices
• Provide expert level guidance in requirements of mobile applications, tools and technologies.
• Conducts business process analysis to understand, define, document and inform mobile solution requirements.
• Created several mock-ups and wireframes for GUI to understand the user requirements
• Documenting the various navigation flows for the user in mobile applications
• Conducting JAD (Joint application design) across various cross functional teams and JAR (Joint Application Resolution) sessions for effective requirements management.
• Assisted with the development of test plans and strategies, coordinated testing events, and executed test cases in support of changes to business systems.
• Working with the Project Lead in setting realistic project expectations and in evaluating the impact of changes on the organization and plans accordingly and conducted project related presentations.
• Working with content editors in understanding the content and designing the mobile applications accordingly (Angular js)
• Participated in Sprint planning, Sprint retrospective, Sprint review and Product review meetings.
• Utilizing Sprint retrospective Meetings to understand the impediments and contributing towards the productivity of the team.
• Discussions with various stakeholders on deciding the backlog priorities based on user points and business value to design release backlog for mobile based applications (iOS and Android)
• Managing daily scrum meetings, working on the team impediments and communicating with product owner.
• Negotiating effectively with Product owner on the release priorities and exceptional scope creep for Native Mobile apps and Web based mobile applications
• Testing the developed applications compatibility in various mobile and tablet devices
• Checking the integrity of the newly added features and their effect to the existing ones with integrity testing and regression testing
• Mapping system requirements with Test Cases, manually executed test cases in QC, ensuring traceability of Test Cases back to the Business Requirements.
• Effectively handling sign off process with stake holders at different levels and executing good conflict resolution approaches.
- Agile Business analyst at Deloitte
- Agile Business Analyst at Ford Motor Company
- Agile Business analyst at CVS Pharmacy
- Sr. Business analyst at Cambridge solutions
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- - Business Analyst
- - design
Create and document full SDLC lifecycle artifacts based project applied methodology:
Agile (Scrum) - Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog, EPIC, User Stories and Acceptance Criteria
• Met with stakeholders, systems owners, and end users in release planning to define stakeholder and operations requirements for the implementation of the Case Processing capability in the FACETS application
• Lead design sessions in prototyping/creating mockup for the FACETS application for the purpose of enhancing business processes, operations, and information process flow.
• Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing Case Processing manual process and develop strategies for automating this capability in the FACETS application
• Identify and establish scope and parameters of systems analysis in order to define outcome criteria and measure-taking actions.
• Perform activities related and not limited to the FACETS system/software development lifecycle for complex Stakeholders' processes.
• Participate in all scrum framework events such as Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, Backlog Grooming/Refinement, and Sprint Retrospective
• Collaborate in the planning, design, development, and deployment of new applications, and enhancements to existing applications.
• Conduct research on software and hardware products to justify recommendations and to support purchasing efforts
• Facilitate elicitation session to understand several inputs from stakeholder and alignments to their business goals and objectives.
• Created End-user documentation and conducted End-user training based on deployed functionalities prior to scheduled production release date/ Go -live
- Agile Business Analyst at CAREFIRST/BLUECROSS BLUE SHIELD
- Business Analyst at XCESA, IT Solutions
3 years at this Job
- Associate - Information technology