• As a Sr. Agile Business Analyst, works with the Global Product Solutions (GPS) Portal Manager as the Product Owner/Business Analyst. [Development processes for evolving products of 5 verticals: Oath, OneTalk, fios, VZ Cloud, One Fiber. Integrates over 25 interlacing systems]
• Created the Data Model, Data Dictionary, Validations for GPS Portal Security Governance
• Facilitated the UX and data utilities for Admin Console
• Automated interactions for New Product/Project creation workflow
• Key operational hand-off responsibilities include: ◦ Elicit and document GPS stakeholder needs and requests as User Stories and facilitate prioritization of those requests with Key contacts ◦ Elicit and document stakeholder needs and requests as User Stories and facilitate prioritization of those requests with Key contacts ◦ Effectively communicate complex concepts to all-levels of the client organization and the project team through efficient use of appropriate requirements artifacts (e.g., Functional requirements, Use Cases, UML Models, etc.) ◦ Work closely with technical team to assist in the analysis & design of technical solutions that fulfill the stated requirements ◦ Manage requirements change process through effective maintenance of requirement attributes and traceability ◦ Grooming the GPS product backlog and supporting Project Manager with Sprint planning and Validating Story completions ◦ Conducting Daily Scrums and Demos and retrospective meetings and Reporting to Sponsor on Program Milestones Delivered
- Sr. Agile Business Analyst at Verizon, Basking Ridge
- Business Data Analyst at Office of Innovation and Technology (OIT), City of Philadelphia
- Business Analyst at Steam Works Studios, LLC
- Jr. Business Analyst at Canon Solutions USA
6 months at this Job
- Diploma in Advanced Financial Accounting - Accounting
- Diploma in Computers - Computers
- Masters in Economics - Mathematical Economics Human Resource & Systems
Using Agile methodology, oversee a Sprint team and direct flow of work based on demands from Product Management. Act as liaison between the Sprint Team and Product Team to ensure proper funneling and prioritization of work. Prioritize and delegate work to the team's Business Analyst. Deliver weekly updates of backlog status, prioritization, and sprint status. Provide monthly agendas of work completed in each sprint after sprint retrospective and act on the team's behalf in quarterly release planning/PI Planning.
- Senior Agile Business Analyst (Remote) at U.S. Bank
- Agile Business Analyst at U.S. Bank
- Corporate Payment Systems Process Analyst at U.S. Bank
- Corporate Payment Systems Account Representative at U.S. Bank
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- - General Studies/English emphasis
Summary: Order Capture Engine (OCE) is a Commercial and Service Order Management System developed at AT&T.
Roles and Responsibility:
• Subject Matter Expert and key point of contact on all questions/issues related to OCE functional scope.
• Act as a proxy product owner in an Agile environment
• Conduct regular requirement elicitation with Digital Experience Back Office team to develop business requirements and system requirements.
• Design end-to-end AT&T Uverse order automation APIs flow in Order Capture Engine. Led the onboarding new Line of Business in the AT&T Ordering Systems. Led the requirements for Provide,Amend & Modify flows for Reseller orders.
• Liaise with AMDOCS LS OMS API systems to perform successful order automation.
• Design JSON/XML schema attributes required to accept the Order Payload in OCE.
• Develop visio flows from requirement documentation and workshops.
• Capture all the system level requirements in UserStories in tools such as Rally, IBM TDP.
• Worked on onboarding new 3rd party ordering flow to Order Capture Engine to support ordering 3rd party telco BroadBand.
• Provide functional overview in debugging issues in production support.
• Conduct regular requirement grooming sessions.
• Participate in daily scrum, release planning activity, iteration planning activities.
• Ownership of the complete end-end completion of user story including creating acceptance criteria, participate in Sprint Demos of user stories and approving of the user stories.
• Support and perform BAT and UAT.
• Offshore-onsite coordination.
- Lead Agile Business Analyst at AT&T
- Business Analyst at Cisco Systems Inc
- Business Analyst at Cisco Systems Inc
- Business Analyst at Cisco Systems Inc
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering - Information Science
Agile Business Analyst
• Duties include maintaining multiple product backlogs through creating, grooming and managing tickets. Served as Scrum Master to facilitate daily scrums, sprint planning meetings and sprint retrospectives. Created, planned and managed multiple Scrum boards.
• Worked directly with the Product Owner and Project Manager to develop product roadmaps and set priority on all upcoming tasking approved by the client.
• Assisted the Product Owner in translating client's needs and wants into technical and business requirements.
• Developed and implemented a custom Agile Development process to promote and maintain daily efficiency. Software Quality Assurance Analyst Team Lead
• Duties include test and release management across multiple large scale systems in accordance with Agile methodology. Analysis, translation and traceability of complex system requirements to maintain application Quality Assurance. Provided standardized deliverables to support testing results, requirements covered and overall QA. Provided level of efforts and scheduling forecasts for upcoming test releases.
• Lead for automation development of Java based test scripts to cultivate a sustainable regression test suite. Implemented automation across multiple large scale systems to convert manual testing to automation framework. Ensured code was modifiable, efficient, secure, reliable and understandable.
• Configuration Management with Rational Tools Suite to ensure traceability and documentation of requirements, defects and all work items for each large scale system. Planned, scheduled and oversaw numerous automation development sprints.
• Change control management to triage defects, determine impact and plan resolution.
• Presented automation testing proof-of-concept at the National Cemetery Administration Configuration Management Summit in Washington, D.C. to Director of Product Support, Program Management and other key stakeholders.
- Agile Business Analyst at GDIT
- Business Analyst at CGI
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelors Science - Information Technology - Information Systems
- None - Computer Science
Leading an Agile team of 7 associates including BAs, QA and UX for implementing a cloud-based Case Management
Enterprise System using Software AG's platform to support Office of Workers' compensation (OWCS) system for multiple programs across DOL.
As a lead / manager, some of my pertinent duties include (not limited to):
• Managing product roadmaps and developing requirements for large scale cloud based platform.
• Recruiting, hiring and managing resources for the agile project
• Prepared and participated in Program Increment (PI) Planning.
• Leading / working with technical teams on behalf of product owner (acting Proxy) to refine PBIs, grooming user stories and managing the product backlog.
• Prioritizing and managing the requirements on an ongoing basis in accordance with the client vision, strategy, business values, dependencies, and technical risk.
• Leading continuous customer engagement to understand their needs, define epics and features, and gain feedback on application design.
• Managing day to day work of a 7 member team and coaching them on agile ceremonies as needed.
• Making product prioritization decisions by leading discovery sessions with client for system capabilities, and engaging business and product teams.
• Collaborating with UX / UI, development, architecture and QA to execute in accordance with client provided product roadmap and vision.
- Agile Business Analyst, Lead at DRT Strategies Inc
- Agile Coach at Blueprint Consulting Services Group
- Proxy Product Owner at Unisys Inc
- Product Owner at Monster Government Solutions
11 months at this Job
• Lead onsite Analyst at Navy Federal Credit Union serving as product and project expert for digital platform transformation moving all digital properties onto one shared platform, the Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
• Conduct client interviews to gather, define and write business requirements and build out product backlog in Jira using Agile methodologies
• Define project Epics, Features and User Stories using product knowledge of AEM serving as framework for development; created 12 Epics, 204 Feature stories to accomplish launch
• Identify and define system benefits and pain points for executive leadership to aid in project prioritization and resourcing
• Facilitate daily and weekly reviews with clients providing project updates via SharePoint, Slack and email
• Launched 68 redesigned/responsive online pages using 39 components in 7 months serving as Product Manager on the Navy Federal Online responsive redesign project
• Conducted Product Manager and ScrumMaster responsibilities for 8 months while internal teams were assigned and trained to these roles
• Implemented Agile methodologies within waterfall-based product team
- Product Manager, Sr. Agile Business Analyst at CELERITY
- Product Manager at ASURION
- Digital Operations Project Manager at AUDI OF AMERICA
- Web Content Systems Manager at COMMDEX for TIME WARNER CABLE
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- - Project Management
- - Management
- B.A. - Liberal Studies
REI Systems provides software based solutions to clients including web applications, grants systems, and open government transparency websites. Project: Enterprise Portal Services (EPS)
The EHBs Portal Services (EPS) is responsible for primary website access and navigation. It handles user access control (e.g. user login, roles, and privileges), task management, and navigation between the solutions available in the EHBs (Electronic Handbooks).
• Created and managed Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog and User Stories.
• Gather requirements from Product Owner, Quality managers and facilitate backlog-grooming session for a 10-member team.
• Prioritized production issues pending from the past 5 years and saw them through to completion.
• Led daily stand-up meetings and assisted with coordination issues hindering completion of user stories.
• Guide the development teams to break down large and complex user stories into simplified versions for execution.
• Test the user stories for accuracy and compliance to ensure undisputed acceptance and validation of stories.
• Coordinated project initiatives with software developers, stakeholders, project managers and testing team.
• Utilized strong analytical and research techniques to identify gaps and inconsistencies within current models, allowing development of improved and cost-effective business models. Project: Dashboards and Reports, HRSA (Health Resources and Services Administration)
• Supported quality control activities by identifying critical test cases, and use cases. Lead and facilitated User Acceptance Testing (UAT) preparation.
• Headed weekly triage meetings with customers and assisted the project manager with the monthly and weekly reporting activities.
• Planned and conducted internal validation sessions to verify the requirements and ensure high quality.
• Supported in preparing the training material and technical assistance materials used by the clients.
• Performed gap analysis, and analyzed if the proposed solution will satisfy the business need.
• Prepared wire-frames and worked with the mockup development team to come up with prototypes.
- Agile Business Analyst at REI Systems
- Student Health Services at George Washington University
- Program Analyst at American Diabetes Association
- Consultant - Healthcare Markets at Ernst & Young Pvt Ltd
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master's in Public Health - Maternal and Child Health
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy - Pharmacy
Project: Allstate - Encompass - Automated Claims Transactions Methodology: Agile
Role & Responsibilities:
• Working on Agile methodology right from forming the Scrum team and delivering the results Sprint wise
• Creating the Epics and Stories in JIRA
• Co-ordinating with Scrum Master for the Sprint creation and sizing of stories.
• Creating the Epics and Requirement classifications from the Business objectives mentioned by Stake Holders
• Gathering the requirement from stake holders and writing effective user stories and acceptance criteria in the backlog
• Refining the Backlog stories that translate into awesome products
• Conducting the Sprint planning and Sprint review meetings with Scrum Teams and Stake holders
• Validating the Agile Deliverables
• Conducting the Retro meetings and improving the agile process.
- Agile Business Analyst at ATOS Syntel
- Developer/ Project Lead/Business Analyst at Syntel Limited
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- B.E. - Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Project Description: Nationwide's Personal Lines Business initiated this project to replace rising maintenance cost of on-premise infrastructure with AWS Cloud platform services. Team's primary responsibility was to support the enhancements to Imaging and Workflow applications including AWD (Automated work Distributor) and E-file that are used by Underwriters and Processors. Responsibilities:
• Elicited requirements through interviews, workflow analysis, and requirement workshops to understand the business needs and identify the best solutions
• Conducted Iterative solution scoping workshops to perform functional and technical scoping and produce a healthy backlog throughout the project
• Performed Story mapping in collaboration with Development team and Product owner
• Created User stories and documented Acceptance criteria by working in collaboration with developers and product owner
• Involved in the effort of transforming to DevOps environment where tools including Jenkins, GitHub, UCD, Splunk were being implemented to aid in the Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
• Involved in the effort to migrate the E-file application to AWS cloud platform
• Met with business partners and sales leadership to create future project roadmaps. Captured scope, high level of effort estimates, as well as prioritized set of projects
• Handled multiple project assignments supporting multiple applications
• Supported implementation team during the sprint execution with requirements and validation support
- Agile Business Analyst at Nationwide Insurance
- Agile Business Systems Analyst at American Electric Power
- Business / Quality Analyst (Insurance) at Grange Insurance
- Business / Quality Analyst (Insurance) at Nationwide Insurance
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Computer Engineering - Production & Inventory Management
• Scope: To design and develop a Cognitive Artificial Intelligence (AI) Assistant automated chatbot that will revolutionize the way a Big 4 auditing firms deliver services and products to its clients and 3500 partners.
• As an interim Scrum Master, utilized VSTS to create, track tasks, triage and refined the product backlog to increase product backlog items (PBI) commitments by 50% - the scrum teams increased velocity - in turn allowed the team to work 2 sprints an ahead saving the project $30k.
• Led scrum teams which provided application integration and data migration to Microsoft Azure Cloud for 35 systems - critical for the virtual assistant to communicate with each system (e.g., Salesforce, Workday, Talentlink, Vantage, Calm, G-suite, AmexGBT, SAP Concur, MyMetrics, and MyEngage).
- Agile Business Analyst (Contractor) at Tata Consulting Services, TCS, PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Senior Business Analyst-Project Manager (Contractor) at PriceWaterhouseCooper (PWC)-Stefanini Inc
- Senior Business Technical Lead Consultant (Contractor) at Florida Department of State- 22nd Staffing
- Business Process Consultant (Contractor) at Department of Financial Services
10 months at this Job
- MBA - Business Administration
- Bachelors of Science in Business Management - Business Management
- Associate of Arts in Education - Social Media Website