Experience at Capgemini (Dec 2016 to till date) Current Project: Integrating API Management platform for PSD2 and CMA regulation in large Irish bank Role: Agile Business Analyst/ Payments Consultant
Key Roles and Responsibilities
• Responsible for understanding Open banking regulation by CMA UK
• Translating the requirements into precise and comprehensive functional specifications and use-case scenarios for Payment Initiation and Account Information processes
• Understanding of ISO20022 payment messages and SEPA
• Working with the business product owner and other team members to document and groom product features, user stories, and acceptance criteria in a scrum and agile development environment
• To prioritize scope, objectives, constraints and assumptions for development sprints
• Making sure that the roadmap is kept up-to-date and reflects any changes in business priority
• Travel as in when required to Ireland for formal business meetings and requirement gathering workshops Previous Project: Open banking (PSD2) API Platform Duration: 18 Months Role: Payments Consultant/Business Analyst Key Roles and Responsibilities
• Business driver and Functional consultant for Revised Payments Service Directive or PSD2 compliance
• Responsibilities includes understanding PSD2 business requirements, creating use cases and managing requirements around it to build APIs and product platform
• Responsible for Understanding SWIFT and ISO20022 messaging standards. i.e PAIN, PACS and MT messages
• Creating User Stories and process flows for International/Domestic Payments, Scheduled Payments, Standing Orders Functionalities PISP under PSD2
• To identify Business development opportunities and participate in client proposals, sales pitches and RFP responses
• Interacting with the senior executives for the Consulting assignments in Banks Experience at Cognizant Business Consulting (1yr 8 months) Project: Requirement consulting for Multimarket rollout of Loan origination application Client: BMW Financial services Role: Business Consultant Key Roles and Responsibilities
• Conduct meetings with clients and key stakeholders to gather requirements, analyze, finalize and have formal sign-off's from approvers.
• Translate business requirements into the Business Requirement Document [BRD] and Functional Requirement Document [FRD]
• Designing use cases to ensure functional coverage considering the ease of usage and effective visual communication
• Analyzing and communicating requirements to Technical and Testing team by giving walk through sessions
• Designing and Delivering Use cases for Anti-Fraud & Anti-Money Laundering Management and Data Validation.
• Own Manual Underwriting (MUW) Work package and maintain Wireframe Prototype for the same
• Stakeholder Relationship management of multi-cultural clients
- Agile Business Analyst/ Payments Consultant at BMW Financial services
2 years, 6 months at this Job
Client Location: Alpharetta (US)
Methodology Used: Agile Scrum
• The Project aims at replacing existing GIS application with a new GIS2 application. I am primarily involved in:
• Conducting Gap analysis of existing features like Add Securities, Add Individuals and Add Entity.
• Created user stories where required.
• Reviewed user stories written by SMRs (Subject Matter Experts) before they went to socialization (backlog grooming)
• Provided clarification to testers on the user stories that were part of the sprint
• Created business process flows and activity diagrams to be used as support documents for the user stories written by Subject Matter Experts.
- Senior Agile Business Analyst at Ernst & Young
- Senior Business Analyst at Client Location
- Business Analyst at Xerox
- Contributor Product Specialist at Sabre Holdings
2 months at this Job
- MBA - Marketing/Finance
• Facilitated and participated in key agile rituals across squads including, product backlog release, backlog stand-ups, and sprint planning, release planning, Iteration sprint review and retrospectives.
• Worked side by side with the scrum master to decide and group user stories into releases, based on the product road map.
• Performed functions as Lead Business Analyst / Product Owner working on high visibility and high priority projects.
• Translated epic into user stories with appropriate requirements and acceptance criteria
• Groomed backlogs and conducted meetings to communicate and prioritized user stories for the next sprint.
• Effectively plan and prioritize all resources working across projects based on scope of work and project goals.
• Facilitated meetings and assisted teams to progress toward achieving goals through iterative and incremental development.
- AGILE BUSINESS ANALYST / PRODUCT OWNER at Mclean Services
- AGILE BUSINESS ANALYST at TM CONSULTING
- at LIFE CARE CENTE OF AMERICA
10 months at this Job
- B.Sc. - Business Administration
Master Card is one of the largest providers of financial transaction processing services. It was the core credit card and billing application project. The aim of the project was to implement a centralized billing system that maximizes automation. The system performs all the functions of credit card processes such as Marketing, Payment Processing, Getting Credit Bureau Report and Transaction Summary. Responsibilities:
• Acted as a Primary Point-of-Contact between the client and technology team, gathered requirements from various end users and analyzed, evaluated, and implemented these requirements into appropriate Business and Technical solutions.
• Utilizing Sprint retrospective Meetings to understand the impediments and improve the productivity of the team.
• Used MS-Visio to document current work flows, manual processes and end-to-end processing of system interactions
• Participated in Scrum and Sprint Planning meetings, ensured successful and timely project implementation.
• Worked with Scrum Master, Product Manager, Agile coach and development teams throughout planning, design, development, testing, and implementation of feature product releases.
• Developed and managed SharePoint site for communication and building effective presentations using MS Office.
• Conducted workflow, process diagram and gap analysis to derive requirements for existing systems enhancements
• Followed Agile/Scrum Software Development Life Cycle methodology for project execution.
• Project tracking and ensuring timely delivery of functionalities including documentation and proper approvals.
• Performed Data Analysis of existing data through SQL and MS Access.
• Executed SQL queries, to retrieve data from different databases, for data validation & analysis, researching underlying data errors, and generating reports.
• Created the Data Mapping Document, for defining data flow between data source and target, along with business rules
• Wrote extensive SQL scripts for validating the data generated by the UATs.
• Working extensively in JIRA to upload Requirements, Test plans, Test Steps, Log defects and to follow up to fix.
• Conducted Regression Test on the system to make sure that the existing Dashboard reports are working fine.
• Created Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) to track requirements and testing activities, as well as maintained forward and backward traceability throughout the testing and development lifecycle.
• Conducted User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Agile Business Analyst at Master Card
- Business Analyst/Scrum at Core Logic
- Sr. Business Analyst/Scrum/Agile at Mcdonalds Corporation
- Business Analyst-Corporate Card Services at American Express Banking Corporation
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Humanities
AmeriHealth wanted to consolidate its multiple web-based applications under one umbrella. The scope of the project was two-fold. First, re-engineer its core legacy 'Healthcare Management System' (HMS) and second to integrate all the multiple applications to its core system for a seamless experience to its customer. Responsibilities
• Facilitated requirements gathering meetings and work with system stakeholders to define and document user requirements.
• As part of product backlog grooming sessions, created user-centered agile specifications (user stories).
• Assisted Product Owner to prioritize user stories in the product backlog for the development team, according to business value.
• Facilitated requirements elaboration of user stories with team members, using analysis tools and techniques such as business process modeling, UML-based modeling, context diagrams, etc.
• Collaborated with implementation team during the sprint execution from requirements perspective.
• Conducted Sprint review meetings to the product owner and extended stakeholders for product demonstration.
• Closely collaborated with Scrum Master for ensuring the sprint goals are met.
• Facilitate User Acceptance Testing (UAT) activities to ensure high-quality software deliverables.
• Communicated effectively with all team members, project sponsors, and stakeholders - both technical and non-technical.
- Agile Business Analyst at AmeriHealth - New Jersey
- Business Analyst at Cosmo Insurance Agency
- Business Analyst at Healthfirst Insurance
- Business Analyst at Bath & Beyond
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration - Business Administration
Evaluated and adopted new technologies to address changing business and customer experience needs. Collected, defined and analyzed business requirements. Created and maintained standard operating procedures governing system functions and features. Investigated and addressed system issues to enhance usability and improve functionality. Identified needed business improvements and determined appropriate systems required to implement solutions. Tracked feedback at all levels and researched resolutions for common concerns. Trained business personnel in use of systems. Developed flowcharts and diagrams to describe and lay out logical operational steps. Enhanced and reconstructed computer programs resulting in 50% decrease in trouble ticket from business end-users.
Evaluated and adopted new technologies to address changing business and customer experience
Collected, defined and analyzed business requirements.
Created and maintained standard operating procedures governing system functions and features.
Investigated and addressed system issues to enhance usability and improve functionality.
Identified needed business improvements and determined appropriate systems required to implement solutions.
Tracked feedback at all levels and researched resolutions for common concerns.
Trained business personnel in use of systems.
Developed flowcharts and diagrams to describe and lay out logical operational steps.
Enhanced and reconstructed computer programs resulting in 50% decrease in trouble ticket from business end-users.
- Agile Business Analyst II at Center Point Energy
- Agile Business Analyst at Vectren Corp
- Senior Technical Support Specialist at Volt Information Sciences Inc
- SAP Basis Administrator at KPMG LLP
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Information Technology Management
• Certified SAFe 4 Practitioner
• Member of Scrum Team - Building Rest APIs, Code Changes to Existing Applications for Benefit Administration ◦ Product Owner by Proxy
• Facilitator of Business Analyst Mentoring Office Hours
• Confluence Page Creation
• Leading creation of Agile Release Train Center of Excellence at Anthem for Benefit Configuration ART.
- Agile Business Analyst Consultant at TEKSystems
- Trustee at Trust Fund
- Small Business Owner at Sandis Rittmann HHCSR dba HCBS Solutions
- IT Support Specialist / Business Systems Analyst at Virtelligence, Inc
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - legal studies
Designed and Developed a Permit management system which was used for storing Permit information and getting approval.
• Securing needed records from the appropriate authority for use in the development of new Permit requests.
• Perform quality reviews of Outside Plant Engineering City/State Agency Permit Packages and transforming business requirements into user stories.
• Troubleshooting various issues in Permit securing system to assist users
• Send Permit requests using automated system and getting system approvals
• Serve as a liaison between business stakeholders and agile delivery team to ensure the acceptance criteria are met.
• Facilitating daily stand up meetings and weekly review meetings for Agile squads
• Track and effectively communicate team velocity to higher management and track Agile maturity matrices.
• Involve in functional and regression testing of sprint items, conducting UAT and users' demo for biweekly sprints.
• Work with dev teams to automate Business manual processes to improve systems efficiency
- Agile Business Analyst (Texas) at
- Business Analyst at Ovex Technologies Pvt. Ltd
1 year at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Management Information System
- Bachelor's in Business Administration - Business Administration
Southwest Airlines is one of the major US airlines & world's largest low-cost carrier. The project involved adding new 4+ hour connection time schedules for international PNR's. Moreover, to implement the new bound logic to handle Booking, Manage bookings& Cancel the reservation sections.
● Acted as a Primary Point-of-Contact between the client and technology team, gathered requirements from various end users and analyzed, evaluated, and implemented these requirements into appropriate Business and Technical solutions.
● Performed gap analysis to identify opportunities for process improvement.
● Worked with Scrum Master, Product Manager and development teams throughout planning, design, development, testing, and implementation of feature product releases.
● Supported Product Owner with backlog creation, prioritization and communication of requirements as needed to various levels of the organization.
● Efficiently managed working and coordinating tasks with the offshore team on a daily basis.
● Coordinated support teams, technical people and other vendors as need for rolling out project.
● Participated in Scrum and Sprint Planning meetings, ensured successful and timely project implementation.
● Utilizing Sprint retrospective Meetings to understand the impediments and improve the productivity of the team.
● Analyzed business and user needs, documented requirements in User Stories, Process Flows, Non-Functional Specifications and other supporting documentation as needed.
● Created Use case diagrams, Activity diagrams, Sequence diagrams, Dataflow diagrams using MS Visio.
● Created Wireframes, UI Mock-ups, screenshots of the application using Balsamiq.
● Experience in writing API user stories.
● Groomed user stories and acceptance criteria for business rules, features that were made available to consumers.
● Working extensively in JIRA to upload Requirements, Test plans, Test Steps, Log defects and to follow up to fix.
● Responded and communicated efficiently between the business, tech and QA team on projects and to facilitate resolution of user issues as and when necessary.
● Performed API Testing using Postman.
● Extensively involved in defect resolution by interacting closely with the QA team.
● Documented the Requirement Traceability Matrix for tracing the Test Cases and requirements related to them.
● Responsible for collecting test data for UAT sessions and facilitating Defect Triage Meeting.
● Actively involved in developing, executing and coordinating Regression Testing, Functional Testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT). Environment: MS Visio, MS office Suite, Postman, JIRA, UML, ALM, SQL Client Server, Share point.
- Sr. Agile Business Analyst at Southwest Airlines
- Sr. Business Analyst at Sonic Healthcare
- Agile Business Analyst at Texas Mutual Insurance
- Agile Business Analyst at US Bank
10 months at this Job
Gather and analyze requirements for Department of Health and Human Resources project ▫ Create high Level and detailed process flows diagram for different module of the project using Microsoft Visio ▫ Function as the bridge between functional business units and IT team ▫ Facilitate sprint planning meetings, lead work within individual sprints and coordinate retrospectives and demos ▫ Lead daily stand ups, evaluate progress and provide support as needed on remediation of impediments to support commitments to product ▫ Provide training to scrum team to ensure that Agile framework is understood and practiced from planning to Implementation of the project ▫ Actively work with the Product Owner and Stakeholders to monitor and prioritize product backlog on an ongoing basis to meet release timelines and value to the business ▫ Enter and update Issues (Epics, Stories, and Tasks) onto JIRA Agile application ▫ Identify test scenarios for different modules that includes claims, contract, service authorization, intake and online billing system ▫ Coordinate user acceptance testing each release, assisting cross functional subject matter experts with new functionality and the Scrum process
- Sr. Agile Business Analyst at State of New Hampshire
- Scrum Master\Business Analyst at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Data Analyst at CEVA Logistics
3 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Information Technology and Management - Information Technology and Management