• Successfully developed high performing team - achieved goal of creating a high performing, "next level agile" team through enthusiasm for agile, regular learnings, metrics communication, expeditiously identifying and removing blockers, team building, open communication, trust, and positive feedback
• Successful software rollout - Successfully iterated the phased rollout of customer facing application, followed by End of Phase Retrospective implemented to garner feedback and develop an action plan for all contributors. AWS Cloud Implementations. Working with UX, UI Designer and Full Stack Dev Team, Experience with Front End, APIs, and Backend Product Delivery
• Implemented regular SCRUM Team workshops - allows individual members to present and share knowledge with the team on tools and technologies learned
• Implemented quarterly review of working agreements - designed to establish and re-validate the previous commitments due to changes in development work, team dynamics, size, or other
• Successful implementation of SCRUM and Kanban - worked with teams to understand existing knowledge of agile frameworks and foster environment conducive to agile learnings in Lean, SCRUM, and Kanban
• Coordinated regular reporting reviews with Senior Management - progress report identifying team successes based on predetermined key performance indicators
- Sr Scrum Master/Agile Coach/Certified Scrum Professional at Cox Automotive/Manheim
- Certified SCRUM Master at Enercon-ES, Inc
- Technical Support Project Manager/Scrum Master at Atlanta Public Schools
- Project Manager / Supervisor at SouthTrust Bank
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- - Project Management
- Bachelor of Arts - Management
San Francisco CA, Richmond VA June 2018 - Present Largest financial institution, Public sector, A US Government Bank supporting the banks in US, worldwide to be sustainably successful in the financial and commercial world. ROLE: ATDD AGILE ENTERPRISE COACH PROJECT DETAILS: Agile Enterprise Support (AES) A Lean Enterprise and Agile Delivery center of excellence organization that supports teams, programs, enterprise portfolio at US FEDERAL RESERVE BANK in their business agility transformation journey Responsibilities: * Establish Business case for better business agility supporting Transformation of Team Based Agility practice towards Scaled Agile Practice for Cash Product office (CPO) moving away from plan to value based approach * Value Stream Optimization by identifying, supporting to prioritize actionable items to improve people, process and tools approaches for better time to the market in the entire ATDD life cycle for Federal Cash Visibility Value chain within the organization * Responsible for supporting teams and groups across multi time zone geographically distributed to discover their strengths to sustain and opportunities to increase agility and collaboration for self-organized commitments leading to sustainable high performance on a cadence * Mentoring, Coaching, Teaching, Facilitating of Business leadership and IT leadership, RTE, Product Manager Scrum master, Product Owner, Solution Train, Release Train, Scrum teams,. * Hands on customized material workshops, standard Scaled Agile Trainings using back of the room techniques * Advise on Relative sizing-based capacity planning, economic framework-based prioritization, 3 Amigos, dependency, risk management techniques between internal teams, external entities and Agile teams while pre, during and post activities of PI planning for the Solution, program and teams to achieve PI and sprint goals. * Establish Agile metrics at Solution, Release train, team levels to influence Agile behaviors and mindset in the agility transformation journey, facilitate inspect and adapt workshop at the end of each PI Key Achievements * Successfully established across leadership and teams the need to transform from team-based agility practice to scaled agile, support spinning up solution train Dojo for a 150 people organization with 2 Release trains * Optimize Development Value stream using ATDD-DevOps life cycle to enable sustainable continuous value delivery with better Engineering, design thinking, lean agile flow, automation & layered API productization
- ATDD AGILE ENTERPRISE COACH at US FEDERAL RESERVE BANK
- Agile Coach at Dun & Bradstreet
- Agile Coach at United Health Group-Optum
- Agile Coach, RTE / SCRUM MASTER at Total Paper and Packaging Inc
9 months at this Job
• Coaching at the Lincoln Financial Group, a Fortune 250 company, as an Agile Coach for multiple teams to transform the group's technology projects (RPS: Retirement Plan System, Financial Network, Wealth Management) to Agile frameworks, including SAFe, Scrum and Kanban, from scratch.
• Running Scrum ceremonies, including release planning, product refinement, sprint planning, daily scrum, sprint review, sprint retrospective and scrum of scrums.
• Training and helping people with Definition of Done, Definition of Ready, Team Agreements,
• Working with a waterfall distributed/offshore software development teams and laying foundation for Agile transformation, including preparing training material, scheduling mob training sessions, one-on-one meetings with team members and management.
• Interviewed and hired other Scrum Masters and other teams members.
• Writing blogs on different Agile subjects.
• Working to create a roadmap and templates for a successful Agile transformation and scaling agile.
• Managing the project to transform the waterfall processes into Agile framework, working closely with the senior management.
• Working on financial software products for internal customers.
• Training team members and managers on VersionOne Ultimate.
• Helping management select/recruit people for different roles/positions for Scrum processes and ceremonies.
• Kanban training
• Training team on unit tests and TDD.
• Training the product owners/Scrum masters
• Conducting live training sessions, in person and on Webex and TelePresent for offshore distributed teams
• Coach and train Scrum throughout the organization as the primary Agile framework
• Act as champion and evangelist of Agile principles and values
• Share the responsibility for expanding the understanding and practice of Agile practices principles throughout the entire IS organization.
• Keep current on new trends in Agile practices and supporting technology solutions.
• Collaborate directly with scrum teams to coach and guide them on the mechanics of Agile methods to achieve optimal team effectiveness.
• Deliver hands-on coaching of individual scrum teams in planning, self-organization, collaboration, iterative development.
• Work with the Agile Management Office to create and deliver methods, training, templates and tools designed to enhance Allegis' adoption of Agile approaches and the maximum return of value to our businesses.
• Work with delivery leadership to assist with the rollout and training of new Agile teams.
• Work with IS leadership and scrum teams to remove department and enterprise-wide systematic. obstacles that block our ability to achieve sustainable increases in velocity and team efficiency.
- Agile Coach at Lincoln Financial Group
- Agile Coach at ComInfo, Inc
- senior levels of the client organization at US Agency for Global Media
8 months at this Job
- Master's in Business Administration - Business Administration
Samsung, Mountain View, CA
• Project/Agile coach for teams of all sizes and all maturity levels; conducted agile project assessments
• Established and continually improved Agile environment; responsibilities included training and coaching teams to adopt Agile and Lean practices Saudi British Bank, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
• Facilitated development of a product backlog with the Product Owner (PO), as well as a Story/Roadmap; scheduled Sprints and developed self-organizing teams to work in a Scrum and Lean environment
• Facilitated Scrum ceremonies; worked with key stakeholders to resolve escalations; exhibited servant leadership by unblocking team impediments; ensured timely and consistent user story deliveries; conducted demos and conference room pilots to obtain early feedback
• Provided hands-on coaching to teams in all aspects of Agile, Scrum, Kanban and continuous improvement, including self-organization, collaboration via key ceremonies, managing flow, limiting WIP and mitigating waste
• Worked with CTO to introduce DevOps including continuous integration, automated testing, evolutionary design, continuous delivery and production monitoring
• Coached the Product Owners, Designers, Scrum Masters RTE, Solution Architect, System Engineers, and key Team Leads on their Roles and Responsibilities, PI Planning facilitation, Kanban, Metrics, conducting the Scrum of Scrums, Team Collaboration, Backlog Grooming and User Story creation Emirates National Bank of Dubai, Dubai, UAE
• Trained Scrum Masters, Product Owners and Development Teams in Agile Principles, Values, Ceremonies and Lean fundamentals; developed and delivered workshops
• Conducted One-on-One coaching sessions with program managers, line managers, scrum masters, business analysts, as well as product managers to facilitate change and measurable improvement
• Facilitated Agile training and workshops for SAFe trains and Scrum teams as well as business/process-only organizations Mashreq Bank, Dubai UAE
• Helped to define the organization's (Scaled) Agile framework and worked to ensure that buy-in exists at all levels to adopt change
• Coached and mentored Scrum and Kanban teams to improve delivery performance through coaching and mentoring on team roles, tools, processes and ceremonies
• Converted traditional project plans into Kanban driven plans; developed product backlogs and sprint backlogs; scheduled sprints with multiple self-directed teams to work in Scaled Agile environment
• Coached the IT, QA, and UAT teams on understanding the Agile technical practices (TDD, CI, Agile Testing, Emergent Design, Unit/Integration/System Tests) and providing guidance to the underlying issues during the Agile/Scrum implementation.
• Leveraged Information Radiators including Burn Down Charts to manage risks, issues and action items Bank of America, Thousand Oaks, California
• Consulted on how to design an Agile Project Management Office to increase throughput and limit WIP
• Spear-headed agile transformation as client moved away from waterfall to implement agile practices
• Coached the team to adopt Agile practices and help formulate new processes maximizing value driven delivery; coached Agile teams in the Scaled Agile Framework
- Agile Coach at GlocalPM, Inc
- Agile Coach/Chief Scrum Master at AAA Institute
- Senior Project Manager/Program Manager at AAA Institute
- Senior Project Manager / Program Manager at FARM CREDIT CANADA
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Post-Graduate Applied Information Technology Program
- Doctor of Business Administration - Financial Management
- Master of Business Administration - Financial Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Financial Management
- Post Graduate Certificate - Quality Management
- Doctorate - Project and Program Management
Agile Coach - wearing the hats of trainer and mentor also as situation demands.
- Agile Coach at Express Scripts
- Agile Coach, Senior Scrum Master, Program and Project Management at Cognizant Technology Solutions
- Project Manager at Tech Mahindra
- Project Lead / Sr. J2EE developer at Infosys
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor Of Engineering - Management Tools
* Scrum Master / Agile Coach. * Servant leader to cutting edge development and service delivery teams. * Agent of change and successful advocate for continuous improvement.
- Agile Coach / Scrum Master at Valen Analytics
- Owner / Photographer / Graphics Designer / Web Designer at Howl at the Earth Designs
- Agile Coach / Scrum Master at Old Dominion Freight Lines
- Agile Coach / Scrum Master at SHOP.COM
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science degree - Applied Science
* Reduced delivery time by 20 % by rolling out Agile and Lean principles, and eliminating waste * Delivered multi-day Agile training courses in support of Agile transformation, through fostering a highly interactive simulation, and other experiential learning methods. * Ensuring during the sprint planning meet that tasks provided by the team achieve a 100% utilization of all team members across teams. * Facilitate the term in transition to scrum methodology through ETC (enterprise transition committee) engaging stakeholders during the process of waterfall to spring. * Succeeded in agile transformation from level 1 to level 5 in 4 months through coaching best practices * Motivated team scrums to embrace agile, and reached level 90 Assess agile maturity level and coach teams, at a sustainable and appropriate pace * Coach product owners in writing user-stories that meet the INVEST criteria and in prioritizing product backlogs using MOSCOW technique * Increased productivity by 30 % in backlog management by refining story pointing and tasking * Facilitate a culture of transparency, honest introspection, continuous improvement, learning and sharing.
- Agile Coach at Infosys Inc
- Scrum Master at JP Morgan Chase
- Scrum Master at American Airlines
- Scrum Master at American Express
4 months at this Job
- MBA - Marketing
- Bachelor of Arts - Accounting and Commerce
• Partnering with key stakeholders and leadership at the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) in constructing the foundation necessary for transforming from waterfall framework to SAFe Agile Framework
• Working with Product teams, stakeholders, leadership to maximize the transformation, inception, adoption, process maturation of agile methodologies.
• Serving as an Agile Coach/Scrum Master for an agile development team creating an internet-facing Quality Improvement and Evaluation System for the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services.
• Coaching/Consulting on various levels of Agile principals, roles, responsibilities, ceremonies and practices across multiple programs levels.
• Defining and developing an approach to the reporting of Agile metrics and measurements specific for each team i.e Establishing Team velocity, story estimation.
• Provide a variety of training materials, and artifacts related to Agile practices.
• Implement a Cross functional working environment across BA/UX/Architecture/Dev Teams.
• Facilitate working sessions to identify resolutions to impediments to continuous Agile improvement.
• Assisting the Director of Agile to develop and administer Agile team maturity assessment and coaching plans.
• Assist with Agile Software implementation and administration (JIRA, Confluence, Slack, Trello).
• Strategize BA/UX Team efforts.
• Facilitate client Discovery sessions.
• Development and coaching of the creation of Epics/Features/User Stories.
- Agile Coach/Scrum Master at Flexion
- Lead Business Analyst/Product Owner/Scrum Master/Agile Coach at Allegis Group
- Sr. Business Analyst at JAD sessions to build out Web Design Concepts
- Sr. Business Analyst at T.Rowe Price
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor Degree - Computer Science/Bachelor
• Served as Agile Coach dedicated to the PNG Security Consolidation project
• Worked with Agile Center of Excellence and project team daily to support Agile transformation, designed team's JIRA space ground-up to foster adoption of JIRA and SCRUM
• Daily responsibilities included facilitating Agile events for 3 project squads and facilitating estimation activities in partnership with Product Owner
• Also provided support in business analysis roles defining/gathering requirements and creating progress reports for project sponsors
• Technologies: MS Visio, JIRA, Quality Center
- AGILE COACH at Duke Energy
- APPLICATION ANALYST at London Stock Exchange
- APPLICATION ANALYST at Wells Fargo
- APPLICATION ANALYST at TIAA
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- BACHELOR OF ARTS
Enterprise Agile Coach
• Working at Fidelity coaching 33 teams in the ECC/Cloud Computing space.
• Work directly with the Agile Delivery lead focusing on areas of improvement and maturity for the teams. Launched leadership team to focus on their improvement backlog. Launch product teams, educate on MVP and outcomes
• Use various assets to measure Agile maturity, work with the coaching CoP to create valuable metrics that will influence change and outcomes
• Create content and conduct training and workshops Agile Program Coach
• Working with Lowe's on coaching 2 programs with 50 plus teams. This includes coaching at the portfolio/program and team levels.
• Partnering with the Agile Transformation Office, creating a toolbox of best practices that can be leveraged cross the organization.
• Actively work with the Agile CoP to create Agile maturity assessments and best practices
• Conduct classes and workshops varying from Agile Mindset, estimation, story writing.
• Create value driven metrics that drives true change Agile Coach
• Working at Anthem coaching a release train with 6 teams plus 2 non SAFe teams. Assess current state, work directly with the leadership to create roadmap for future state
• Program and team level coaching
• Conduct workshops on estimation, story writing, story mapping and re-educate on good Scrum practices
• Co-coach with Agile CoE for PI planning
• Create value driven metrics that drives true change
- Agile Coach - Consultant at Cloud Computing space
- Agile Transformation Coach at Ferguson Enterprises
- Agile Coach/Consultant at Pliant Solutions
- Lead Agile Consultant at Solutions IQ
11 months at this Job
- - Computer Programming and Systems Analysis
- CERTIFICATE - IT Infrastructure Library