Agile coach, trainer
- Agile Coach at Duo Consulting
- (SABBATICAL Serious Injury) at
- Agile Program BA - Risk Assessor (SM, PM, Coach-Trainer) at Acuity
- BA (some PM responsibility) at BMO Harris Bank
2 months at this Job
- MBA - curriculum
- MBA - elective coursework
- MA - Development Econ-History
- BA - French
• Manage major collective activities, issues, and risks across agile teams in support of the program.
• Ensure regular, active communication with adjacent programs and stakeholders. Removed impediments for the teams within the program as needed.
• Championed cultural change and collaborated with other Coaches on plans and techniques for accelerating and advancing the organization's transformation.
• Observed rituals / scrum ceremonies daily stand-ups, sprint planning, sprint reviews, Retrospectives, and release planning to provide feedback to scrum masters, team leaders and other stakeholders regarding facilitation strategies
• Facilitate appropriate Scrum of Scrums sessions across agile teams to establish interdependencies and eliminate significant roadblocks.
• Assist an organization in learning the agile process and implementing agile within software environment.
• Helped team understand various Agile Metrics, Effective use of Burn-up and Burn-Down Chart, Cumulative flow and other Agile Metrics that help team / PO improve every Sprint / Release. Agile Coach
- Agile Coach at Barclaycard US
- Agile Coach at Comcast
- Agile Coach / Release Train Engineer at Capital One
- Project Manager / Scrum Master at Synechron, Inc
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Master of Commerce - Management
- Certification - ADSE
RC is going through a major Agile Transformation Journey, known as new “Ways of Working”. I am a Realty Platform Agile Coach under Real Estate. My overall goal is to collaborate with the Leadership, managers and other stakeholders to create & rollout Agile Implementation Roadmap based on Wow initiatives aligned to platform vision. I am empowering business and IT teams to make Faster Decision Making, Increased Productivity, Better Collaboration and Higher Job Satisfaction. I initially coached teams identified for the pilot phase which later helped in scaling up Agile within Finance Solutions. My responsibilities are: - § Guide the definition, development, and implementation of the Agile Strategy and Goals for Real Estate, ensuring business line engagement and ownership for full embedment. § Helping with the strategies and activities necessary to expand and scale Agile as a part WOW program. § Identify & groom new coaches within treasury. § Coaching high impact projects in need of Agile/Lean principles and practices § Discovering, assessing, and bringing emerging industry best practices to the organization, such as Kanban, XP & Scaled Agile § Develop assessment frameworks for Agile Coaches, Agile Teams and the Business Lines and also be a part of their assessments § Conduct workshops like Lego Scrum, Kanban Pizza game for ease of adoption of practices § Conduct targeted training sessions for Business and IT leadership § Part of RC Agile Community, a 90+ Agile coaches who volunteer driven community that has become one of the most passionate group within RC and a role model for other locations that help enable sharing best practices across the organization
- Enterprise Agile Coach at Agile Adviser
- Enterprise Agile Coach / Trainer at Infosys Limited
- Scrum Master at ORSC LLC
- Project Manager at ORSC LL
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Chemical Engineering
Worked as an independent contractor for various clients. Like: IBM, Boeing, State of California, Thomson Reuters, Technos, ProQuest, Nelnet, DirecTV, Ideas Integrated, 3M and more Enterprise Agile Coach, Solution and Program Level Agile Coach and Team Level Coach Business and Agile Transformation Program Scaled Agile using SAFe Framework
- Agile Coach at Independent Contractor
- Agile Coach/Scrum Master/Agile Project Manager/Lead Business System Analyst at Symmetric Business Solutions
- XP Coach/Project Manager - Consultant (Research) at UNDP
- Consultant - Project Manager/Business Analyst/IT Specialist at International Labor Organization
8 years at this Job
- MS - IT and Project Management
- MBA - General and Strategic Management
- BS - Computer Engineering
Consultant position at our Toyota Motor North America client, as an Agile Coach over ten Cybersecurity teams, primarily dealing with Cyber Protection and Cyber Risk.
❖ Primary Responsibilities:
➢ Serving as an Agile Coach for all Cyber Protection and Cyber Risk scrum teams at Toyota (10 teams total)
➢ Identifying and removing impediments from the team that interfere with the team's ability to deliver on project objectives
➢ Leading the Scrum Master Community of Practice (Quality Circle) group
➢ Working with teams to institute, practice, and adopt Scrum and Agile techniques
➢ Identifying and introducing opportunities for the team to improve through coaching and questioning
➢ Serving as a mentor to Scrum Masters, Product Managers and other Agile leaders with an aim to make Agile techniques successful, resilient and permanent
➢ Collaborating to develop Agile training materials, newsletters, and supporting communities as they relate to Agile practices
➢ Providing Agile and role-specific training for management, team members, Product Owners, and Scrum Masters
➢ Observing team activities (e.g., sprint planning, sprint review, retrospective, grooming) and providing constructive feedback to teams and leads
➢ Working with the teams to ensure adherence to the defined Scrum processes and framework (status reporting, compliance, estimation)
➢ Working with the teams to ensure the appropriate tools are being leveraged and enterprise practices are being followed to enable consistency and metrics where needed
➢ Working with management and teams to strengthen our Agile culture
➢ Booting up new teams from Waterfall to Agile
➢ Facilitating team activities (e.g. Definition of Ready, Definition of Done, Team Working Agreement) and assisting those teams in establishing the fundamentals of Agile
➢ Managing the Agile Scrum process, for multiple Scrum teams, utilizing JIRA
- Agile Coach at AustinCSI
- Agile Coach / Scrum Master at Mastercard
- Scrum Master/Agile Coach at Centene Corporation
- Senior Manager/Scrum Master at Nexient
5 months at this Job
- - Organizational Studies
Senior Scrum Master, Agile Coach
- Sr. Scrum Master / Agile Coach at Express Scripts
- Manager - Projects at Cognizant Technology Solutions
- Project Manager at Tech Mahindra
- Project Lead / Sr. J2EE developer at Infosys
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor Of Engineering - Management Tools
San Francisco CA, Richmond VA June 2018 - Present Largest financial institution, Public sector, A US Government Bank supporting the banks in US, worldwide to be sustainably successful in the financial and commercial world. ROLE: ATDD AGILE ENTERPRISE COACH PROJECT DETAILS: Agile Enterprise Support (AES) A Lean Enterprise and Agile Delivery center of excellence organization that supports teams, programs, enterprise portfolio at US FEDERAL RESERVE BANK in their business agility transformation journey Responsibilities: * Establish Business case for better business agility supporting Transformation of Team Based Agility practice towards Scaled Agile Practice for Cash Product office (CPO) moving away from plan to value based approach * Value Stream Optimization by identifying, supporting to prioritize actionable items to improve people, process and tools approaches for better time to the market in the entire ATDD life cycle for Federal Cash Visibility Value chain within the organization * Responsible for supporting teams and groups across multi time zone geographically distributed to discover their strengths to sustain and opportunities to increase agility and collaboration for self-organized commitments leading to sustainable high performance on a cadence * Mentoring, Coaching, Teaching, Facilitating of Business leadership and IT leadership, RTE, Product Manager Scrum master, Product Owner, Solution Train, Release Train, Scrum teams,. * Hands on customized material workshops, standard Scaled Agile Trainings using back of the room techniques * Advise on Relative sizing-based capacity planning, economic framework-based prioritization, 3 Amigos, dependency, risk management techniques between internal teams, external entities and Agile teams while pre, during and post activities of PI planning for the Solution, program and teams to achieve PI and sprint goals. * Establish Agile metrics at Solution, Release train, team levels to influence Agile behaviors and mindset in the agility transformation journey, facilitate inspect and adapt workshop at the end of each PI Key Achievements * Successfully established across leadership and teams the need to transform from team-based agility practice to scaled agile, support spinning up solution train Dojo for a 150 people organization with 2 Release trains * Optimize Development Value stream using ATDD-DevOps life cycle to enable sustainable continuous value delivery with better Engineering, design thinking, lean agile flow, automation & layered API productization
- ATDD AGILE ENTERPRISE COACH at US FEDERAL RESERVE BANK
- Agile Coach at Dun & Bradstreet
- Agile Coach at United Health Group-Optum
- Agile Coach, RTE / SCRUM MASTER at Total Paper and Packaging Inc
7 months at this Job
· Managing DevOps development program implementing Agile/Scrum framework · Communicating with senior executives for development of agile program roadmap and strategy · Managing agile program budget ($4MN) for development, infrastructure & trainings · Weekly reporting to senior executives on the progress of agile program, milestones & achievements · Leading multiple software development Scrum Teams and educated on Scrum practices, roles & processes · Facilitating Product Owner to build product backlog with cost estimates, prioritization of requirements · Conducted Daily standups, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review and Sprint Retrospective meetings · Reporting the work progress to senior management through Burndown Charts & Velocity · Identified potential risks and developed mitigation plan to minimize critical risks through sprint retrospection · Removed impediments and protected team members from distractions to maximize productivity · Developed project artifacts through tools like MS Project, VSTS, JIRA and Confluence and maintained them
- Senior Program Manager/Agile Coach, Tampa, FL, USA at PwC
- Program Delivery Manager/Agile Coach at Anthem Inc, Norflok, VA, USA
- Agile Coach/Senior Scrum Master at SecureNet Technologies, Dallas, TX, USA
- Senior Consultant/Senior Scrum Master at Independence Blue Cross (IBC), Philadelphia, PA, USA
2 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) - Analytics, Technology & Innovation
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) - Operations Management
- Bachelor Of Science (BSc) - Science
• Coaching at the Lincoln Financial Group, a Fortune 250 company, as an Agile Coach for multiple teams to transform the group's technology projects to Agile frameworks, including SAFe, Scrum and Kanban, from scratch.
• Running Scrum ceremonies, including release planning, product refinement, sprint planning, daily scrum, sprint review, sprint retrospective and scrum of scrums.
• Training and helping people with Definition of Done, Definition of Ready, Team Agreements,
• Working with a waterfall distributed/offshore software development teams and laying foundation for Agile transformation, including preparing training material, scheduling mob training sessions, one-on-one meetings with team members and management.
• Interviewed and hired other Scrum Masters and other teams members.
• Writing blogs on different Agile subjects.
• Working to create a roadmap and templates for a successful Agile transformation and scaling agile.
• Managing the project to transform the waterfall processes into Agile framework, working closely with the senior management.
• Working on financial software products for internal customers.
• Training team members and managers on VersionOne Ultimate.
• Helping management select/recruit people for different roles/positions for Scrum processes and ceremonies.
• Kanban training
• Training team on unit tests and TDD.
• Training the product owners/Scrum masters
• Conducting live training sessions, in person and on Webex and TelePresent for offshore distributed teams
• Coach and train Scrum throughout the organization as the primary Agile framework
• Act as champion and evangelist of Agile principles and values
• Share the responsibility for expanding the understanding and practice of Agile practices principles throughout the entire IS organization.
• Keep current on new trends in Agile practices and supporting technology solutions.
• Collaborate directly with scrum teams to coach and guide them on the mechanics of Agile methods to achieve optimal team effectiveness.
• Deliver hands-on coaching of individual scrum teams in planning, self-organization, collaboration, iterative development.
• Work with the Agile Management Office to create and deliver methods, training, templates and tools designed to enhance Allegis' adoption of Agile approaches and the maximum return of value to our businesses.
• Work with delivery leadership to assist with the rollout and training of new Agile teams.
• Work with IS leadership and scrum teams to remove department and enterprise-wide systematic. obstacles that block our ability to achieve sustainable increases in velocity and team efficiency.
- Agile Coach at Lincoln Financial Group
- Agile coach at ComInfo, Inc
- Project Manager at Broadcasting Board of Governors
6 months at this Job
- Master's in Business Administration - Business Administration
• Agile and Transformation Coach: Coaching IT and other workforce on Agile, in the process of transitioning from Waterfall/Plan driven methodology to Agile, [email protected] feasibility studies
• Agile Maturity Effort: Leading Agile Maturity efforts aiming at standardizing and promoting agile processes, creating uniformity and elevating the level of understanding and practices
• Coaching, Training, and implementing Agile and Scrum and KANBAN processes, Providing Training Workshops for Business Units
• Setting up knowledge enhancement sessions about Agile for Executive and Middle Management, Project Managers, Product Owners and Bas
- Agile Coach at Dexxxon Digital Storage, Inc
- at Had a Car Accident
- Agile Coach - Senior Scrum Master - IT Project Manager at Chevron
- Program / Project Manager / Product Owner at MEDG
1 year at this Job
- Masters - Machine Learning
- Master of Science - Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science - Engineering
- PhD - Data Mining Projects and Studies