400K Data Hub GCE Next Generation migration and integration project * Function as the Agile Project Manager building schedules, scope and milestone * Managing offshore vendor team * Facilitating Agile ceremonies and traditional Project Manager reporting $150K FYE migration and integration project * Function as the IT Project Manager building schedules, scope and milestone * Managing offshore/onshore matrixed Kan Ban team * Facilitating Agile ceremonies and traditional Project Manager reporting $90K Affinion Payment Gateway project * Function as the Agile Project Manager building schedules, scope and milestone * Managed the onsite matrixed Agile development teams * Facilitating Scrum ceremonies and traditional Project Manager reporting
- Agile Project Manager - Consultant at Affinion Group Inc
- IT Project Manager - Consultant at Morris Realty Inc
- Sr. Project Manager / Scrum Master - Consultant at IBM Inc
- Program Manager / Scrum Master at Opsgility LLC
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- - Information Technology
Pacific Dental Services, Irvine, CA AGILE PROJECT MANAGER (CONTRACT) Manages Agile application development utilizing multiple frameworks: Scrum and Kanban. Manages and curates team Product Backlogs. Facilitates Release Planning, Iteration Planning, Backlog Refinement, Daily Standups, Sprint Reviews & Demos, and Retrospectives, etc. Reports team metrics and deliverables to senior leadership. Serves as internal Agile change agent and advocate. Leads the pursuit of Relentless Process Improvement by conducting regular team self-reflection, incorporating feedback from stakeholders and business partners. Mentors Junior Project Coordinators in Project Management and Agile theory and best practices. Selected Accomplishments: Successfully turned around a struggling project by implementing Agile best practices and methodologies.
- Agile Project Manager at Pacific Dental Services
- IT PROJECT MANAGER III / SCRUM MASTER at Petco
- SCRUM MASTER at Pacific Dental Services
- PROJECT MANAGER at Thermo Fisher
5 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Management of Information Systems
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Graphics Technology
• Work as a consultant on multiple projects at Department of labor as Agile Project Manager.
• Lead the daily scrum meetings, sprint retrospectives, weekly and monthly status meetings.
• Manage deployments of each sprint's deliverables.
• Develop Process Model and detailed workflow diagrams in order to implement the application. Prepared the Business Document and requirements using templates as per the organizational methodology
• Develop all project artifacts: Charter, Scope documents, Schedules and any required project documentation.
• Communicate any red flags that could potentially delayed the project to the Program Manager and discuss solution to mitigate the schedule risk.
• Lead day to day processes of Business Unit Information Security related incidents using Agile methodology
• Mange the team to ensure all requirements were clear to the development team and the data migration team, and analyzed the impact of any changes to the requirement to the team
• Attend both internal and stakeholder meetings to co-ordinate ETL process to the data migration team.
• Effectively document all Data Integration Plan, Business Requirement Document, Requirement Traceability Matrix, Test Scripts, ETL Approach document, User Management Documentation, and Change Management Procedures.
• Work with Developers, Engineering and Infrastructure team to restructure the existing system in order to implement the latest version of the present case management software at Department of Labor.
• Create tangible timelines that meets project goals and adjust accordingly.
• Monitor the progress of the project and updated the Project Status weekly on SharePoint and JIRA.
• Work closely with Product Owners, coordinating product backlog grooming and story estimation.
• Review and enhance Quality Control Plan, Business Requirements Document, Configuration Plan, and Integration Plan.
• Use Fitnesse testing tool to generate codes for automated testing at the end of each sprint.
- Agile Project Manager at Collabralink Technologies Inc
- Agile Project Manager at DHL E-Commerce
- Business Analyst at RBC Bank G.A
- Project Manager/Business Analyst at Zenith Bank Plc
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Certificate in Computer Information Systems
82,400 annual salary 40 hours/week
Agile Project Manager
• Manage development of Java-based web applications to support the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), including the Water Security Division in the EPA's Office of Water, the Scientific, Models, Applications, and Visualization, Computational Science, and Statistical Support in EPA's Office of Research and Development, the Engines and Vehicles Compliance Information System (EV-CIS) for the Office of Transportation and Air Quality, and the Registration System for the Office of Transportation and Air Quality
• Project manager for transitioning risk-assessment tools from downloadable software to a web-based Single- Page Application (SPA), including EPA's Vulnerability Self Assessment Tool, Climate Resilience Evaluation and Awareness Tool (CREAT), and the Workshop Planner for Climate Change and Extreme Events Adaptation tool
• Provide subject matter expertise during the development of risk-assessment web application tools
• Develop work plans and cost estimates in collaboration with project team and subcontractors for each contract period of performance
• Track project level-of-effort and budget expenditures to enable the team to deliver work products within budget that meet client expectations
• Provide cost projections using labor rates to manage specific project tasks from project inception to completion
• Track resource availability and allocate staff according to client priorities for the project goals and timeline
• Identify methods of design, technical and functional requirements, automation options, resource limitations and other complex issues as they pertain to software development and systems design
• Provide analysis and technical guidance in regards to designing, coding, testing, debugging and maintaining programs 1
• Develop, implement, and provide technical expertise guidance in the application standards, methods, and procedures for agency-wide software testing
• Identify problems, determine accuracy and relevance of information, use sound judgment to generate and evaluate alternatives, and provide recommendations
• Communicate technical, sensitive, controversial information to a variety of stakeholders, including clients and end users by making clear and convincing oral presentations, listening to others, attending to nonverbal cues, and responding appropriately
• Work with clients and customers/end users to assess their needs, provide information or assistance, resolve their problems, or satisfy their expectations Release Manager
• Establish deployment needs for Java, APEX, SPAs (AngularJS and KnockoutJS applications) and coordinate with EPA's National Computer Center to ensure compatible architecture and successful configuration of final deliverable in staging and production environments
• Coordinate with EPA's Program Management Office to ensure system architecture can provide cost savings by leveraging existing licenses and servers with similar technology stacks
• Manage development teams to meet web application functional requirements within budget and on-time
• Manage subcontractor teams to meet research requirements for application data needs, as well as facilitate application database configuration
• Communicate risks associated with development or subcontractor support regarding deliverables, budget, and scheduling requirements to management
• Document client-requested functional requirements changes for web applications utilizing Jira to assess and communicate impacts on project budget and timeline
• Serves as the primary point of contact with IT partners in deployment planning activities overseeing Program Increment (PI) deployments using a Scrumban (Agile and Kanban) approach
• Work with the Systems and Operations team to identify ways to optimize platform capabilities to maximize efficiencies
• Set and manage to consistent deployment schedules, accounting for any dependencies and risks along the way; identify issues and perform root-cause analysis to ensure they are not repeated.
• Ensure all changes meet readiness criteria prior to deployment.
• Work with developers to resolve deployment issues, coordinate with the testing team to ensure all JIRA issues have been tested in one environment
• Track release metrics to identify process improvement initiatives
• Conduct functional configuration audits and physical configuration audits to meet CMMI standards
• Oversee minor and major releases, including identifying fix versions for each release
• Track environment upgrade schedules and outages of third party environments to identify release timelines and serve as release point of contact during Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) PI Planning Events
• Facilitate Production Readiness Review meetings to review key release functionality and solicit client approval to go live Information Technology Specialist
• Act as Scrum Master to facilitate daily stand-ups
• Act as Business Analyst to facilitate refinement/grooming sessions, client-facing status meetings, and backlog prioritization meetings to ensure project is on track and requirements are being met
• Testing applications and assuring software and systems quality and functionality
• Develop test cases and test scenarios to improve the quality of the testing process and the reliability and predictability of test results
• Identifying methods of design, technical requirements, automation options, resource limitations and other complex issues as they pertain to software development and systems design
• Facilitate requirements meetings with the development team and the client, as needed, to ensure forward progress on development and document outcomes
• Capture and translate requirements to the development team via Jira and during daily scrums
• Test the application across desired platforms in the development, staging, and production environments to ensure proper implementation of requirements and document bugs in Jira
• Established standard of practice for conducting application development to maximize efficiency and ensure deliverables meet client expectations for the Creating Resilient Water Utilities initiative
• Facilitated demonstrations and webinars with the CREAT working group to solicit feedback on a beta version of the tool
• Developed materials and led pilot projects for the beta version of CREAT with Oakland Water in Oakland, California and Spartanburg Water in Spartanburg, SC 2
• Authored a System Requirements Specifications document that provided a detailed description of the system requirements for CREAT Mobile
- Agile Project Manager at CSRA LLC
- ORISE Fellow at Climate Ready Estuaries, Office of Water, EPA
- ORISE Fellow at Global Methane Initiative (GMI), Office of Air and Radiation, EPA
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- - International Affairs and Natural Resources & Sustainable Development
- BA - Biological Sciences
Mooresville, NC Leader in Home Improvement Services
Agile Project Manager - Microsoft Dynamics PRO 365 CRM
• Manages several projects driving projects (Agile and Waterfall) for both the Business and Information Technology in support of the cloud based Microsoft Dynamics PRO 365 CRM product. Responsible for developing project plans, assessing risks and issues while leading integration teams related to the CRM and ETL (Informatica) tasks and testing, Security, Performance, and Change Management. Attends daily scrum meetings and reviews user stories. Coordinates project planning, resourcing, staffing, subcontract management (MS Performance testing), progress reporting and troubleshooting as needed. Also, establishes relationship with project sponsor, project and affected departments to coordinate efforts across multiple business units while ensuring continuous efficient management of projects along with gathering input and feedback for Management. Reports progress measurement to Management. Manages team of 25+.(MS Project, Visio, Confluence, MS Office).
- Agile Project Manager at Eliassen Group
- Sr. Project Manager - Piedmont Gas PMO Division of Duke Energy at Eliassen Group
- Sr. Project Manager II (Agile)- Portfolio Services at AmerisourceBergen Corporation www.AmerisourceBergen.com
- IT Contracts Project Manager/Business Analyst- Information Technology Acquisition Support at General Dynamics Corporation
4 months at this Job
- Associate in Applied Science - Computer Science
- Bachelor of Arts - Business /Education
Citi Bank – Digital Agile Governance Project Manager – Long Island City, NY current
Contractor with The Judge Group
Apply Process / Reengineering skills as desired (lean / six sigma / scrum / productivity), with a strong execution mindset. Responsible for a deep understanding of Citi’s internal control processes with focus on risk/control mechanisms and third party management. Experience in full life cycle development of applications and knowledge on several project management methodologies like Waterfall, Agile and Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD).
• Manage and support the Digital Agile Governance approval process and business teams
• Responsible for actively monitoring milestones, risk/issue identification and mitigation
• Support major digital agile governance initiatives to improve speed to market, clarity and approvals.
• Evaluate existing processes, compare variances, identify pain points and propose improvements and solutions
• Produce quality project status dashboards and reporting for Senior Management
• Maintain communications on project status and effectively manage engagement between stakeholders
- Digital Agile Project Manager at Citi Bank
- CDK Global - Implementation Project Manager/Business Consultant Manager at Greater NYC
- Project Manager at ADP DEALER SERVICES
- National Account Manager at ADP DEALER SERVICES
4 months at this Job
- MBA - Management Information Systems
- Bachelor of Arts - Marketing
Collaborated with scrum teams to deliver and support software and hardware for Nokia’s global LTE Base Station product for wireless networks.
• Received Lone Star Award for decreasing resolution time for Customer Test lab issues by >30%, enabling shortened deployment support cycle.
• Managed cross-functional project teams of 5-25 members working in Agile framework to deliver 10+ software/hardware features per plan.
• As Defect Manager (backlog up to 500), coordinated with scrum masters to assign experts, prioritize, and plan delivery. As Root Cause Analysis Coordinator for U.S. site, engaged team to identify preventative and corrective actions.
• Defined Communications Management Plan that successfully avoided duplication and increased clarity in a large-scale, continuous-integration Agile environment.
• Selected to participate in exclusive Mentor opportunity, learning directly from the Head of Requirements Management which enhanced my prioritization and conflict resolution skills.
- Agile Project Manager at NOKIA
- Release Manager at NOKIA
- Software Project Manager at MOTOROLA
- Senior Software Engineer at MOTOROLA
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
Currently working in the Private Passport team within Client Digital Solutions Delivery Group. Private Passport product provides the end customers the capability to access Northern Trust and non-Northern Trust banking, investment, mutual fund, trust and brokerage accounts. As a Scrum Master/Agile Project Manager I worked with the geographically distributed team which dealt with applications built in Java, WebLogic and Oracle. My role is to facilitate sprint planning, stand ups, sprint reviews, demos and retrospectives. Closely works with product owner to refine backlogs, prioritize stories for sprints & release planning for the deliverables. I prepare sprint & release burned down charts and share progress with senior management during sprint reviews/Scrum of Scrums. Participate in weekly review meetings with the Product team. We delivered OFX product upgrade on June’18, Akamai upgrade in Nonproduction environment in Sep’18, Debit Card Masking enhancement on Oct’18, TLS 1.2 upgrade/Legacy Portal Decommission work in Dec’18. I was the release manager for 3 releases on the classic platform (June, Oct & Dec). I’m accountable for guiding & mentoring team members for better outcome, also encourage constructive conflict within the team for better customer experience.
- Sr Scrum Master/ Agile Project Manager at Northern Trust Corp. (through KAT Tech Systems)
- Sr Scrum Master/ IT Project Manager at CaptureRx (through KAT Tech Systems)
- Agile Coach, SAFe Consultants at Lenovo ( through KAT Tech Systems)
- Agile Coach / Scrum Master / RTE at FIDELITY INVESTMENTS, Bangalore & Raleigh
11 months at this Job
- - Executive MBA
- Bachelor of Engineering - Engineering
Facilitate sprint planning, daily scrums, retrospectives, and stakeholder meetings for three product engineering teams.
● Work closely with Product Managers in backlog management and continuous delivery of features.
● Reinforce scrum methodology and agile framework to product team and stakeholders across the business.
● Direct Go-to-Market strategy from project planning through delivery of final product.
● JIRA and Confluence Administrator, responsible for keeping documentation maintained, available, and visible to all.
- Agile Project Manager at Yesware
- Project Manager at MedTouch
- Digital Project Coordinator at
- Account Executive - Acquisitions at Indeed.com
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Sciences in Marketing - Innovation Engineering
• Led multiple projects valued at over $5M.
• Facilitated Agile adoption, introduced Kanban principles and ensured that the team adhered. Resulting in reduction of development cycle time by 20%.
• Facilitating daily scrum meetings, enforcing timeboxing and responding to the impediments, tracking baseline, sprint planning and sprint retrospective.
• Planning sprint release and making sure team has a crystal-clear understanding of sprint goals.
• Ensuring Product backlog is of manageable size, preparing Product Release Burndown charts.
• Contributed to basic triangle Time, Budget and Scope management, along with Change Control Management, Quality Management, Risk Management, Issue Tracking, Estimating and Planning using Jira.
• Facilitating Mid Sprint check-up to review acceptance criteria of committed Product backlog items.
• Works closely with the users and technical teams to ensure that the business requirements are clear and well defined, and that the technical solutions meet the business requirements.
• Coordinated with different teams to gather realistic timelines and costs involved. Facilitating dialogue with vendors and the upper management and also coordinating with SMEs to hire the right support required for an effective and successful delivery of a project.
• Used Visio for visual presentation of project team and hierarchal charts.
• RFP development for vendor selection, review and management.
• Encouraging team to adopt pair programming, peer review, preparing reusable components and best practice documents, ensuring Lean practices were being adapted as well (eliminating waste, continuous improvement in process, delivering value), this helped in increasing the velocity of the team.
• Managed scope, time, communication, budgets, baselines, schedule, quality, acquire project team, manage stakeholders, capacity, change management, checklist, meetings, lessons learned and project closing. Company Profile: Accenture June2015-Aug2016 Role: Scrum Master /Project Manager
• Facilitated AFLS integration into legacy freight system, a project for about $8M
• Increased freight efficiencies and client turnaround time by 20% from the current system.
• Develops and maintains productive working relationships with project sponsors, stakeholders and key systems users.
• Presentations for regional management with MS powerpoint and excel.
• Plan, control, and coordinate the development and implementation of project from the initial planning phase and following through to a successful deployment.
• Estimating project effort and duration, while analyzing stakeholder needs and recommending appropriate technical solutions. Responsible for Total cost of Ownership(TCO) and Return on Investment(ROI).
• Define SLAs with vendors and responsible for vendor management.
• Identify major milestones and establish critical path within the project plan while monitoring and reporting progress toward milestones on a daily or weekly basis as required.
• Successfully lead and facilitated multiple Agile Teams through PI Planning, Ceremonies, and the Scrum process, enforcing timeboxes and completing committed Features within the PI.
• Provide continuous Agile Coaching to teams on Scrum Process.
• Motivate and kept Agile Teams engaged, focusing on continuous improvement.
• Continually shield the Agile Teams from external interferences and distractions, keeping them focused.
• Track and published sprint burndown and velocity to report out and manage iteration performance.
• Setup and leverage confluence to centrally retain Development, QA, and Scrum artifacts. Company Profile: KPMG Jul2011-March2015 Role: Project Manager
• Led POS system implementation at KIK. (retail chain)(onsite/offsite)
• Facilitated/Led implementation/integration of sales software.
• Planned and monitored project budget/spending.
• Manage multiple concurrent projects and schedules using shared internal and external resources
• Coordinate / facilitate / follow up working groups across multiple functions
• Develops, manages and reviews project documentation including project plan, budget documentation and status reports.
• Managed project scope to ensure delivery was compliant with scope commitment used MS project.
• Tracked and managed product backlog, burndown metrics, velocity, and task breakdown.
• Addressed problems through risk management and contingency planning.
• Operates effective and timely change management requests to successfully implement changes without impacting other operational systems.
• Conducted status meetings & kept project stakeholders informed.
• Collect data and manage budget across functions in support of projects
• Develops and maintains productive working relationships with project sponsors, stakeholders and key systems users.
• Assesses alternative systems approaches for workability and economic feasibility.
• Communicates project status regularly to IT management and project stakeholders.
• Serve as liaison between business stakeholders and technical team for vetting high priority and high complexity solutions.
• Conducted Project Management duties including planning, managing of deliverables, tracking of critical path, managing risk, reporting status to project stakeholders, conducting status meetings and distributing minutes, securing and evaluating assigned resources, controlling budget constraints, ensuring completion of scope Company Profile: APL Aug2009-June2011 Role: Project coordinator
• Identification and document business, functional, and data requirements that included determine the project schedule, reporting requirements, Customization requirements.
• Performed control assessment, continuous auditing, identify potential risk exposures and evaluate the effectiveness of organizational policies, procedures, internal controls designed to mitigate risks.
• Defined current state, future state strategies and processes to support business case. Streamlining operational efficiencies, tools used, and reducing costs.
• Manage project communication and admin resource management tools such as project SharePoint.
• Prepare materials and presentations for strategic discussions / presentations with IT and Business Partners
• Participates in RFP development and vendor selection, review and management.
• Responsible for maintaining & increasing the process efficiency of order management system by continuous tracking & coordinating with various company branches across the country.
• Conducted status meetings & kept stakeholders informed.
- Agile Project Manager/Scrum Master at mroads LLC
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- MBA - International Business & Marketing
- Bachelor of Sciences - Sciences