providing leading edge solutions and delivering outstanding results
Sr Agile Project Manager
U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID)
Supporting USAID CIO on a global enterprise program at USAID utilizing agile methodology in a multiple agile team environment.
• Work closely with the Government Program Manager/Product Owner to coordinate project activities, including those activities that reside across various support contracts
• Develop and maintain integrated master schedules; define and maintain dependencies and the project's critical path
• Facilitate an integrated product team
• Define program needs across a range of disciplines (e.g. business requirements analysis, technical integration, security)
• Manage an agile development effort, that involves multiple scrum teams and involves integrating their combined efforts
• Identify, prioritize and manage cost, schedule, performance, and quality risks
• Facilitating an integrated product team
• Defining program needs across a range of disciplines (e.g. business requirements analysis, technical integration, security)
• Plan, develop and present briefings to senior government staff
- Sr. Agile Project Manager at Miracle Systems
- Program Manager at General Dynamics Information Technology
- Scrum Master/Project Manager at General Dynamics Information Technology/CSRA/CSC
- Agile Project Manager at General Dynamics Information Technology/CSRA/CSC
8 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering - (B.E.), Mechanical Engineering
• Responsible for project management, both Agile and Waterfall, for custom applications with both supply chain and customer facing retail application development. Projects included major projects for system changes and integrations and support projects for maintaining stability for the systems.
• Last Agile Project Manager project was to integrate Aaronbrothers.com on-demand printing to various large format printers to handle Paper, Canvas, Photo, Dye-Sublimation and UV printing and to also become the subject matter expert for this hardware and software.
• Subject Matter Expert for custom framing operations leading to the development of automated machines and custom systems to make component production streamlined.
• Tied systems together with technologies that included c#, .net, Tibco, Syteline (ERP), Artis Data Warehouse, Proship, and custom-built interfaces for automated communication to customers for order status.
• Lead the transition from on-shore resources to co-sourced resources three times; from Michaels to TCS, Infosys, and Accenture over the past 12 years.
• Managed application rollouts to 4800 physical machines in 1200 locations.
• Started a skunkworks database for historical information that grew into a reporting database for Loss Prevention, Training, Merchandising, Marketing, Tax, Treasury, and Custom Framing.
• Managed integration of several store systems to each other. (Framing to POS, ISP to POS, Framing to ISP, Framing to ACS, ACS to Syteline)
• Integrated CNC machines through Serial connections, Direct memory access and File based interfaces.
• IT Support Person of the year for 2007 and 2017.
• Application development experience in WPF, c#, Visual Foxpro, and Visual Basic.
- AGILE PROJECT MANAGER / SCRUM MASTER at MICHAELS STORES, INC
- GENERAL MANAGER at FULLVISION, INC
18 years, 9 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Agile Project Manager and Coach Accomplished Agile transformation PM and coach offering 20 years of experience, including 14 years of progressive roles in the Agile/Scrum SDLC; have extensive experience with the transformation of Waterfall to Agile in organizations and utilizing a hybrid Agile approach to blend traditional project management principles and practices with an Agile development approach in the right proportions to fit large, complex, mission-critical, enterprise-level projects with the right balance of planning, agility, and predictability. Skilled in translating complex and abstract ideas into sound, easily understood technical directions. Results driven individual that possesses excellent problem solving, critical thinking facilitation, written and verbal skills. Understands the importance and thrives on achievements that come from individual and team coaching, organizational development, cultural change and conflict management, and strong leadership skills to create positive transformational impact to organizations at large. Team oriented, self-starter who welcomes the opportunity to mentor, coach and provide guidance in building creative, passionate, and energized Agile self-sufficient teams. EHI Technologies Inc. - Shawnee, KS 10/2012 - Current
- Agile Project Manager and Coach at EHI Technologies Inc
- Agile Coach/Project Manager at EHI Technologies Inc
- Project manager at EHI Technologies Inc
- President Transaction Services at JDA eHealth Systems
6 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
- Associate of Science - General Sciences
Bringing to life fast paced end-to-end Software Management Projects with different phases as Project Charter, Project Initiation, Project Planning, Project Execution, Project Monitoring and Control, Project Closure and Retrospection with learnings, best practices discussion and team success celebrations * Working with various Networks, Media related applications which deal with DNS, Live Streaming, Real time (VOD, OTT, ADC)and on demand traffic in addition to DDoS (Akamai EDGE Cyber Security platform) which is part of highly skilled engineering knowledge for the team responsible for developing and testing the streaming components of Akamai's world-wide network * Assume the Agile Project Manager/Scrum Master role of multiple Agile/Scrum teams across various projects within Akamai * Drive the release process/SDLC changes and enforce the process with various stake holders, transform the release process to maximize efficiency and quality of code; build and maintain test infrastructure based on understanding of Akamai's systems and software * Leader in Agile Projects and brought in Innovation with being the leader for Agile Quiz 2018, submitting innovative ideas shortlisted with Akamai Idea challenges * Attended a short term Beginners Python Programming course at Stanford in Jan 2018 and scored A+ grade for a very novel programming project
- Senior Program Manager/Agile Project Manager at Akamai Technologies, Inc
- Technical Project Manager/Scrum Master at American Express
- Technical Project Manager/Scrum Master at Wells Fargo
- QA Project Manager/Scrum Master at Charles Schwab
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Master of Technology - Technology
- Bachelor of Engineering - Engineering
milConnect Portal Management
• Conduct milConnect daily scrums/demos and resolve any reported roadblocks
• Lead Sprint planning sessions and hold sprint ceremonies.
• Work closely with the product owner and project manager on resource planning and product roadmap
• Coordinate monthly and quarterly releases with government and contract POCs
• Author and maintain BRDs, FSDs for the milConnect Portal
• Maintain the burndown chart, backlog, tasks and sub-tasks on JIRA
• Work with developers on various milConnect portlet migrations (JBoss, Angular )
• Work with the tech writers on process improvement initiatives.
• Act as a liaison between DSO, portlet owners and the development team for resolving issues reported by end users
• Serve as a resource to developers, DBAs, project team, etc. on business needs and requirements Environment: PMO, BABOK, JIRA, CMS, Scrum Master, Agile, Office Suite and SharePoint
- Agile Project Manager/Scrum Master at Department of Defense
- Lean Sr. Project Manager/Robotics Process Automation at Citigroup
- Lead BSA/Implementation Manager at Department of Veterans Affairs
- Sr. Business Systems Analyst at WellCare Health Plans
8 months at this Job
- Diploma - Medical Multi-Lingual Interpreter
Manage projects of state-of-the-art healthcare data management analytics, web application suite for restructuring the health care delivery system (DSRIP) serving 200+ partners, patient locator application, remote patient care and clinic patient tracker.
• Project Manager and Scrum Master directly overseeing technology efforts throughout entire SDLC
• Directly manage endeavors to integrate third party data and append it to internal data to create richer analytical insight on our patients, providers and health system.
• Manage onsite and offshore teams of the product-focused software as well as infrastructure, DevOps, CI/CD, and testing
• Establish effective, trusted communication across various teams to ensure alignment, collaboration, managed expectation and delivery right solution
• Collaboration with business/product owners and clients to guarantee value-driven delivery
• Conducted value stream mapping to optimize an efficient process flow using Visio
• Foster an environment for team adoption of new technologies and innovation experiments
• Optimize team performance by empowering local decisions and encouraging self-organization & trust
• Deliver Agile coach and establish a formal Agile framework over an active portfolio of software development for converting Waterfall team to Scrum team
• Responsible for sprint planning, scrum meeting, retrospective, sprint demo, backlog refinement as well as information radiator
• Provide team capacity, sprint dashboard, burndown chart and team velocity for senior management decision
• Lead the application DEV support team to offer level-three incident management
- Agile Project Manager / Scrum Master at Mount Sinai Health System
- Project Manager at New York City Health + Hospitals
- Project Manager / Lead BA at Magellan Health
- Project Manager / Business System Analyst at HSBC Bank USA
1 year, 11 months at this Job
Matrix Management: Currently serving as a Sr. Agile Project Manager and Scrum Master leading two scrum teams in developing the next generation software product for Fidelity’s Global Record Keeping (GRK) Organization. The application is a large-scale Java-based agile development program with multiple concurrent scrum teams that are heavily utilizing SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework). As the Agile PM, I am the primary leadership representative and the day-to-day Scrum Master responsible for project dependencies, risks, and issue resolution in this complex technology environment. The scrum teams are comprised of full stack engineers; a Release Train Engineer (RTE); a Business Analysts; a System Analysts; and two Product Owners. The global team members are located in Merrimack (ME), Smithfield (RI), Raleigh (NC), Dublin, Ireland and India.
- Sr. Agile Project Manager/Scrum Master (Consultant) at Fidelity Investments INC
- Staff Instructor at ASPE Training LLC
- Scrum Coach / Scrum Master at Global Knowledge Training LLC
- Sr. Agile Project Manager/Scrum Master (Consultant) at Fidelity Investments Inc
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- MS - Computer Engineering
- BS - Electrical Engineering
Project Manager within the Data Office, part of CIT Group is responsible for managing and guiding a diverse program of 30-40 distributed resources (business analysts, developers, quality analysts, etc.) to ensure consistency of processes across multiple scrum teams & program implementation. As the manager acted as a process owner, partnering closely with the Technical Managers, Product Owners, and Scrum Team leads to achieve success against a defined set of desired business outcomes. Executed and working on large projects of Data Office.
• Assesses maturity of process and provides pragmatic/flexible recommendations to improve results as they relate to quality, speed to market, transparency, and adherence to business objectives.
• Maintains a deep understanding of resources available to capitalize on strengths and minimize weaknesses, ensuring the right skills and mind-set hold the right positions on the team.
• Collaborates with Program Management team to plan multi-team capacity to shape program roadmap and help prioritize initiatives based on capacity, dependencies, and business objectives.
• Tracks and manages risks at a program level including the appropriate strategy/timeline associated to acceptance, mitigation, or avoidance.
• Leads program-level planning ceremonies such as Sprint Planning, Sprint Retrospectives, Program Stand-Ups, and other relevant ceremonies.
• Supports the Product Owner in ensuring program backlog contains a healthy amount of groomed work for prioritization into upcoming sprints.
• Creates a consistent flow of information to clients, the team, and internal leadership on achievements, challenges, and corrective actions required to optimize successful results.
• Serves as a guiding force on the governing committee responsible for resolving conflict, providing best practice recommendations, and removing impediments.
• Resolves internal and external dependencies and ensuring alignment across partners/clients results in timelines free of bottlenecks.
• Provides coaching and mentoring to Agile standards (story writing, grooming, estimating, etc.)
• Continuous evaluation of people, process, and tools associated to delivery, providing recommendations to adjust where necessary.
• Responsible for managing and optimizing capacity, velocity, quality, and business outcomes.
• Delivers results in an environment of trust, respect, and collaboration.
- Data PMO - Agile Project Manager at CIT Group
- IT Project Manager at Bank of America
- Project Manager at CITI Financial
- PMO Project Manager at Franklin Templeton Investments
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelors of Technology - Electronics & Communication Engineering
• Project Planning and Management - Define project scope and schedule while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value; organize and lead project status and working meetings; prepare and distribute progress reports; manage risks and issues; correct deviations from plans; and perform delivery planning for assigned projects
• Team Management - Assist in team development while holding teams accountable for their commitments, removing roadblocks to their work; leveraging organizational resources to improve capacity for project work; and mentoring and developing team members
• Product Owner Support - Support the Product Owner in managing customer expectations for project deliverables, managing stakeholder communications, and helping to implement an effective system of project governance
• Process Management and Improvement - Define and manage a well-defined project management process and champion ongoing process improvement initiatives to implement best practices for Agile Project Management
• Team building - promote empowerment of the team, ensure that each team member is fully engaged in the project and making a meaningful contribution, and encourage a sustainable pace with high-levels of quality for the team
- Agile Project Manager at Spring Venture Group
- Project Manager III at Valorem
- Project Manager at iModules
- Implementation Manager at Saepio Technologies
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Management - Management
Managed 2 scrum teams for the development of a SQL Server data warehouse with Informatica ETL as part of the House Calls Salesforce Platforming Program to replace legacy systems.
The data warehouse provides consolidated and definitive source of data for all data needs across the House Calls consisting of Inventory and Member Engagement, eHouseCalls, (XLHealth), XLCare, and Portals etc. The audiences are internal application users, executive and summary reporting, external client reporting, data analysts and operational application needs etc.
• Managed 2 scrum teams consisting of 25 team members in Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
• Analyzed project needs and determined resources needed to meet objectives
• Created and maintained project plan for scheduling, estimating, and costing
• Created and maintained various project artifacts including Risk and Issue Logs
• Monitored and controlled resource utilization per the approved project budgets
• Facilitated Agile Scrum ceremonies, including sprint planning, retrospective, backlog refinement and estimation, sprint review and release planning
• Facilitated Program Increment (PI) planning meetings with leadership, business stakeholders, product management and delivery teams on the Agile Release Train
• Supported program level meetings in partnership with product management and system architect(s) to aid in the preparation, readiness and prioritization of features for future PI planning sessions
• Participated in Inspect and Adapt workshops to periodically retrospect on the team execution
• Worked towards continuous integration and build automation using Jenkins
• Worked with the RTE to establish program / release level processes for the respective Agile Release Trains (ART), demonstrated stellar servant leadership, together with domain knowledge and technical understanding
• Partnered with the RTE, Solution Management Team, Product Managers and Product Owners to help assure strategy, vision and road map alignment and execution Collaborated with other RTEs to coordinate cross-train dependencies
• Ensured issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner
• Resolved impediments for the project teams by coordinating with multiple teams for the completion of the tasks and deliverables
• Worked with the product owners, product managers identifying the requirements, estimation and planning
• Coordinated and communicated with all stakeholders regarding issues and status information and the project health
• Provided visibility by maintain backlog, burndown charts and velocity etc.
• Reviewed the weekly / monthly dashboards and published dashboards to the business users
• Ensured training and development of the team members
• Mentored team members on Agile, technical and communication aspects and drove the team to reach the defined targets
- Senior Agile Project Manager at United Health Group- Optum House Calls
- Senior Technical Project Manager at Mitsubishi Fund Services US
- Senior Agile Project Manager at USAC
- Senior Project Manager/ Scrum Master at T. ROWE PRICE
8 months at this Job
- MS - Information Systems Management