Was working as a field Agronomist in monitoring and evaluation of implemented activities , ensuring qualitative and quantitative production by ensuring that gardens are healthy ,making progress reports , training farmers on required agronomy practices in horticulture crops,inspection of products after harvests ,there was a massive production because farmers came to lik
- Agronomist at Tropical Dynasty
- Field agronomist at
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Natural science and Agriculture
Webster, SD. July-Present Promote regenerative production agriculture to farmers and ranchers in eastern South Dakota. Develop and tailor fit the adoption of cover crops, livestock integration, rotational grazing, conservation tillage, crop rotations, as well as all soil sample testing and recommendations. Assist producers in creating an economically sound agronomic conservation farm plan in the form of seed selection, fertilizer recommendations, chemical regime, and other agronomic principles. Develop relationships with local seed dealers, conservation districts, government agencies, and other industries. Grant writing experience. Farm management of tenants on DU owned properties. Agronomist/ Field Scout: AgDynamic LLC, Sikeston, MO. Aug. 2016-July 2018 Company focused on soil sampling, consulting, and scouting for direct contact with customers. Make recommendations of all inputs, then follow up and do field scouting. Developed multiple relationships with local organic and conventional farmers along with seed dealers, agronomists, and chemical salesmen. Also helped develop sampling protocol for Soil Health Index with molecular, physical, biological, and nutrient analysis.
- Agronomist at Ducks Unlimited
- Greenhouse Manager at Midwest Organics
- Extrusion Operator at PVC/Poly/Nylon
- Lead Man at Paint Shop
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- BS - Agricultural Business
Agronomist: August 2016 to Present
• Controls irrigation, temperatures, shading, humidity, and grow lights remotely via Priva software for greenhouses and hoop houses
• Pest and disease monitoring
• Supervises 13 Team Leaders for production measures, i.e. picking, crop tending, quality assurance, etc.
• Propagation work with Ilex and Snowball Viburnum
• Report pesticide usages to the local county ag department and surrounding schools
• Give tours to groups wanting to see and learn about what we do at Sun Valley
• Work with interns to provide the best learning experience of all operations of working at a floral farm
• Manages inventory hard counts with the Accounting Controller and auditors
• Manages end of period inventory for greenhouse and hoop house production to present to CEO, CFO, and Accounting Controller Quality Assurance Lead: January 2016 to July 2016
• Made sure our inventory of harvested flowers was properly rotated in coolers based on quality and pick dates
• Hand-picked through the bunched product to remove diseased, broken, or damaged flowers
• Directly communicated with Sun Valley's largest customer as they visited to ensure flower quality
- Agronomist at The Sun Valley Group
- Cashier/Customer Service Associate at Walgreens
- Cashier at Wal- Mart
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- BS - Greenhouse and Nursery Management
Worked as the primary contact for agronomy service customers. Created seeding recommendations, fertilizer prescriptions, and profitability maps using AgStudios, QGIS and Trimble Ag Software. Collected yield data and as-applied data from customers combines and tractors to combine with input cost to produce profitability maps. Collected soil samples and interpreted the soil lab data. Helped train the northeast territory agronomist on the aspects of the position. Represented the company at trade shows.
- Precision Agronomist at Vantage South Atlantic
- Agronomic Research Specialist at Monsanto Company
- Seasonal Part-time Sales Associate at Ace Hardware
- Research Associate III at Bayer Cropscience, Seed Treatment Center
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Turf Cultural Systems, Soil Science, Soils Fertility and Fertilizers, Principles of Plant Pathology, Plant Physiology, Entomology, Botany, Environmental Issues
i'm an agronomist ,i have worked in different field of agriculture such as crop intensification program in IMBARAGA organisation at MUSANZE District where 400ha of land are consolidated with recommended crops by government and beneficiary farmers of those land are trained with the new agriculture Technic.I have been also work in land husbandry in radical terracing during 3 years where · 600ha has been Supervision of bench terraces · 180ha has been supervision of progressive terraces · Train 245 beneficiaries in land husbandry technics · Supervision of 2500 manpower · Installation and follow up of 7 agroforestry trees nurseries currently i'm self private worker
- Agronomist at SPU, LWH/RSSP,IMBARAGA Organization
at this Job
- Bachelor's - Agriculture in soil and water management
• Work as Crop production and protection officer in Getta Woreda Agricultural and Rural Development Office for 3 years.
• Work as Crop production and protection in Hiwot Agricultural Mechanization for about 3 months and 12 days.
• work as metrological officer in trade and industry office for 3 year.
• Work as cooperative marketing officer in trade and industry office for Eight months.
- Agronomist at
at this Job
- BSC - crop production and protection
- - General Secondary Education
- Agronomist at Country Vision Coop
- at Barn Duty
- at Barn Duty
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Agronomist at Alaska Department of Natural Resources, Division of Agriculture
6 years, 11 months at this Job
During my training in Duran Farm Agribusiness and Training Center Association Inc. Brgy. San Ildefonso, Bulacan Marcoting Grafting Planting Fertilizing Pre-harvest and post-harvest operation Nursery operations Land preparations Pest and diseases control Pruning
- Agronomist at Duran Farm Agribusiness and Training Center Association Inc
- at America Education Programs
- FARM TECHNICIAN at Me and My Chicken Farm Co. Inc
- AGRONOMIST at Duran Farm Agribusiness and Training Center Association Inc
11 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Animal Science - Animal Science
Agronomist (Horticulturist) / Landscape design Guaynabo, Puerto Rico June 1995 - January 2010 Responsibilities: Overseen the daily care and aesthetics of all plant displays including all aspects of plant culture, rotation of plant material and customer services, etc. Established and cultivated relationships with local and regional plant resources. Acquired and propagated all Garden Shop plant material. Managed off-site nursery facilities. Trained and supervised horticulture labors at the Garden shop. Prepared soil mixtures. Labeled, mapped and inventory of plants, products and materials at the garden shop. Maintained dish garden, l arrangements and displays. Assisted in floral shows. Maintained all horticultural equipment.
- Agronomist at Professional Services
9 years, 2 months at this Job
- BA - Horticulture