Separate, sequence, and space ground and air traffic in accordance with FAA regulations. Certified Tower Operator, current class 2 holder, Controller in Charge, and certified limited weather observer, I am responsible while on duty for all aircraft operations into and out of Williamsport Regional Airport and vehicles on movement areas.
- Air Traffic Controller at Midwest Air Traffic Control Services Inc
- Air Traffic Controller at Midwest Air Traffic Control Services Inc.
- Air Traffic Manager at Midwest Air Traffic Control Services Inc.
- Air Traffic Controller at
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Business
- Some college
Air traffic controller in a tower and radar environment did limited weather observations. Served as controller in charge on numerous occasions. Trained new controllers . Worked as member of FAA staffing guideline team for Great Lakes Region in 1990
- Air Traffic Controller at FAA
- Air Traffic Controller at U.S. Army
17 years, 5 months at this Job
- Incomplete - Airport management
Passed the training for the position of Air Traffic Controller, in which multi-tasking and level-headedness are vital in maintaining safety and an effective flow of aircraft traffic.
- Air Traffic Controller at Federal Aviation Administration
- Telecommunicator/Dispatcher at Northwest Central Dispatch System
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Psychology
Air Traffic Controllers work in airport control towers and area control centers where they coordinate aircraft routes, arrivals and departures. Typical duties described in an Air Traffic Controller example resume are keeping contact with aircrafts, allocating cruising levels, instructing pilots on climbing and descent maneuvers, ensuring a minimal distance between planes, and handling emergencies or unexpected situations. Essential qualifications for this job are air traffic expertise, analytical thinking, time management, computer proficiency, and the ability to make sound decisions fast.
- Air Traffic Controller at US Army
- Backroom Associate at Sears Holdings Corporation
3 years at this Job
- Digital Filmmaking & Video Production - Digital Filmmaking & Video Production
- Associate - Air Traffic Control
- High school or equivalent
• Following graduation from college with a BBA in Transportation & Logistics, attended and graduated from the FAA's Aviation Academy to become an Air Traffic Controller.
• Worked successfully in air traffic control for over 25 years utilizing Radar, DSR and ERAM, receiving advanced training and on-the-job experience in En Route Air Traffic Control, Low & High Altitude flight paths and approach services.
• Selected by senior management to provide on-the-job training for new ATC graduates. Notable Achievement:
• I Recognized as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the new Data Comm (CPDLC) system and elected to membership in a national cadre for teaching the nationwide CPDLC communications system.
• Provided SME oversight during real time implementation of the CPDLC system at Atlanta ARTCC, Memphis ARTCC, Kansas City ARTCC, and Indianapolis ARTCC, and anticipates providing additional oversight in other Centers for National rollout in Spring 2019.
• NATCA lead for Internal Compliance Verification, for ZJX 2018- worked in collaborative group with Management to audit preceding years operations
- Air Traffic Controller Specialist at FEDERAL AVIATION ADMINISTRATION
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Transportation & Logistics - Transportation & Logistics
- - FEDERAL AVIATION ADMINISTRATION
Controlled at Ellsworth AFB (South Dakota), Osan AB (South Korea), and RAF Lakenheath (United Kingdom). Ensured the safe and expeditious movement of aircraft while providing approach, departure, arrival surveillance, and en route ATC services. Skilled in air traffic control procedures and terminology/phraseology. Extensive knowledge of the laws, rules, regulations and procedures governing the movement of air traffic. Comprehensive knowledge of the functional and operational limitations of all ATC equipment. Controlled terminal aircraft by radar and non-radar means. Directed the movement of aircraft operating under Instrument Flight Rules and Visual Flight Rules conditions according to current FAA policies and directives.
- Air Traffic Controller at United States Air Force (Active Duty)
6 years, 1 month at this Job
Moody Air Force Base Radar Approach Control System (RAPCON) Provide ATC service to 23d/81st Wings (A-10s, HC130s, HH-60s, A-29s) and civil aircraft totaling more than 64,000 operations per year. Uses radar/non-radar procedures to separate/sequence aircraft at 13 airports/ 2 Military Operating Areas in 23,000 cubic miles of Department of Defense airspace. Operates surveillance radar/radio/communication equipment, flight data processor and radar simulators valued at over $12 million dollars. Controlled arrival of President Bush; afforded priority handling/rerouted other aircraft - avoided undue delays. Excelled through UGT written tests; maintained stellar 91% UGT test average throughout - set benchmark for all. Supported "Sun n' Fun"; controlled 200% increase in air traffic/150k attendees - ensured safe/successful event. Traffic count/proficiency monitor; computed/reported 8,000 operations/received 4,000-position hours - 100% program accountability. Plans & conducts 5 skill-level upgrade & position qualification training and evaluation for 18 assigned ATC trainees.
- Air Traffic Controller at US Air Force
- Store Manager at Army and Air Force Exchange Service
- Shift Manager Retail Operations at The Army and Air Force Exchange Service (AAFES) Headquarters
- Warehouse Worker at Receiver, The Army and Air Force Exchange Service
5 years, 1 month at this Job
- MBA - Master of Business Admin
- Graduate Certificate - General Business
- Associate in Applied Science - Air Traffic Operations And Management
- - Eglin Air Force Base
- - Eglin Air Force Base
- - Retail Management Leadership Exchange Operating Procedures
- - Management and Leadership
- B.A. - History
Managed and supervised an assigned crew of 10 controllers during the duty day.
● Directly supervised 5 Airmen, counseling them on Air Force regulations and aiding them with personal and professional items.
● Enhanced my active listening skills by listening to what pilots were saying in one ear while listening to what the crew supervisor or other controllers were saying with the other ear.
● Developed critical thinking skills by using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to different scenarios that were happening.
● Utilized complex problem solving skills by identifying problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement a good working plan.
● Provided air traffic control services to more than 43,000 annual operations utilizing visual and radar methods.
● Provided air traffic control services to Cessna Aircraft Field (KCEA) located half a mile north of McConnell.
● Received certifications within all available positions.
● Monitored and maintained Air Traffic Control Tower Simulator System, creating and updating more than d50 scenarios for training and use in times of low traffic.
- Air Traffic Controller at United States Air Force
- Air Traffic Controller at United States Air Force
- Crew Member at Wendy's
10 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate's Degree - Air Traffic Operations and Management
Iraq Deliver comprehensive air traffic control services to mission aircraft and diplomatic helicopters within international zone. Serve as Weather Observer and Chief Controller to fill absences. * Coordinated seamless operations with Iraqi Defense Force for several landing zones through effective communication of control instructions. * Developed and implemented monthly duty rosters for personnel, created training program, and designed strategic movements to optimize performance.
- Air Traffic Controller & Trainer at United States Embassy
- Frontline Watch Supervisor & Trainer at United States Air Force
9 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Liberal Studies - Liberal Studies
- Associate of Science in Airway Science - Airway Science
- Air Traffic Controller at MIDWEST AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL- State College
- Carpenter's Assistant, Radon Mitigation, Pest Control at ENVIRO MANAGEMENT, LLC
- Warehouse Manager at WHITLOCK BROTHERS
- Air Traffic Controller at UNITED STATES AIR FORCE
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- - AIR FORCE