Dallas TX 2005-Present Vought Aircraft Industries, Inc. is an independent aerostructures company, meeting the demands of an increasingly complex global aerospace marketplace with innovative design approaches, advanced materials and process technology. Aircraft Assembler - Blackhawk, G450 Programs Perform complicated assembly, installation or modification necessary to fabricate or join complicated aerospace structures. Able to interrupt complex Customer Drawings and reconcile them to floor level planning ensuring compliance to Customer Requirements Able to lead diverse team in the accomplishment of daily Goals and Objectives. Demonstrated ability to interface with the Customer and resolve issues in a timely manner Demonstrated ability to think independently with a minimal amount of oversight in the accomplishment of established Performance Metrics
- Aircraft Assembler at VOUGHT AIRCRAFT INDUSTIRES
- at YATES SERVICES LLC
- Crew Chief Land surveying, deed and title research at NORTHCUTT SURVEYING
- Customer Support Ensured at CALSONIC NORTH AMERICA INC
14 years at this Job
NC/CNC Operator: Setup, operate, and maintain multiple different types of CNC machining centers. Work with engineers to identify and diagnose problems with machines. Check quality through established techniques, including, but not limited to, SPC, charting, gauging, gauge calibration to masters and drawings. Repairs and sort material that deviates from specification. Ability to run long and large mills. Aircraft assembler certified through Triumph Aerostructures School (400 hours)
- CNC Operator/Aircraft Assembler at Triumph Aerostructure
- Material Handler at Fed-Express
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic at Hamilton Machine & Mfg
- CNC Machine Operator at TRW Commercial Steering
6 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school - General
personnel number 64808
• Recognized expert in processing work orders, interpreting Quality Notifications, researching blueprints in Team Center, and applying Process Specifications while signing-off operations and documenting all characteristics in SAP.
• Installs various aircraft structures, hydraulics/pneumatics components, lighting systems, and primary flight controls.
• Mentor new employees to be proficient in Honda aircraft standards, policies, procedures, safety, PPE, 5S, and the use of SAP. Coordinates with Quality in the performance of Functional Test Procedures.
- Aircraft Assembler at Honda Aircraft Company
- General Mechanic I at URS Corporation
- Heavy Maintenance Mechanic at Airborne Maintenance and Engineering Services (AMES)
- General Mechanic I at Defense support Services/Computer Science Corp
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- License - General
• Performed a variety of fastener installations and structural assembly operations.
• Applied sealing compounds, mixes, resins, protective coatings and touch-up paint.
• Operated automated revering machines.
• Cleaned tanks and other surfaces by removing oils grease, litter and other contaminates.
• Performed fitting and rework operations.
• Made minor adjustments to equipment; such as but not limited to changing sets, punches, shims and dies.
• Prepared and maintained necessary documentations and records.
• Adhered to all applicable safety and operational procedures and directives.
• Assisted and instructed other assemblers and also performed other duties required for smooth operations for the company.
• Brought malfunctions, defects and damages of equipment, material and product to the attention of supervisors.
• Kept work area clean and orderly.
- Aircraft Assembler at Triumph Aircraft
- Extradition Agent at Transcor
- Correctional Officer at State of Tennessee Dept. of Correction
- Maintenance & Electrician at United Parcel Services
12 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associates of Applied Science - Computer Information Management Systems
- High School Diploma
Assemble sections of aircraft using pneumatic tools and blueprints.
- Aircraft Assembler at Lockheed Martin
- Delivery Driver at Lowe's
- Hydraulic/ Pneumatic Mechanic Supervisor at UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS
- Hydraulic/ Pneumatic Mechanic at UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS
7 months at this Job
- High school Diploma
working to blueprints and electronic work instructions, inspect and verify components before aligning drill jigs. Drilled, countersink and install all fasteners that are inaccessible to automated riveting process. Install brackets, bushings, sealant, shims, and nutplates. Remove FOD, grease and markings. Perform self-inspection prior to posting to QA for final inspection.
- Aircraft Assembler at Triumph Aero-Structure / Vought Aircraft Division
- Composite Bonder and Sub-Assembly Technician at Boeing Commercial Aircraft Company
12 years, 1 month at this Job
- Certificate of Achievement - Composite Bonding, Repair & Aircraft Structure
- Certificate of Achievement - Aircraft Structure Assembly
- Certificate of Achievement
- Diploma - 2/page
Class leader and highest scoring student during initial Boeing entry certification program & practical four-week program. - Contractor for 787 Dreamliner twin engine jet aircraft mid-body installation line through PDS Technical Group. - Operated LPL hydraulic lift to load and unload cradle assembly and hat tools. - Completed build-up of parts and assemblies IAW engineering specifications. - Installed CRN jumpers; conducted electrical resistance tests in accordance with (IAW) engineering drawings. - Inspected/installed air vents, collars and manifolds for environmental controls. - Maintained clean and safe work area, including daily FOD walk. - Applied corrosive inhibitors as detailed; ensuring compliance with BAC. - Properly cleaned, installed and sealed all hardware IAW BAC. - Export compliance per ITAR regulations. - Emulates Boeing Company Code of Ethics and government regulations.
- Aircraft Assembler at The Boeing Company
- Aircraft Assembler at Embraer Executive Aircraft, Inc
- Aircraft Mechanic at Piper Aircraft Inc
- Plumbing Apprentice at Florida Plumbing & Solar
1 month at this Job
- A.A. - Mathematics
- - Irish Literature & Mythology
Currently building the Bombardier G7000 wings, spars and flaps which is installing nut plates, hi-locks, some rivets. I also work various WT orders to repair discrepancies within the aircraft for the triumph group.
- Aircraft assembler at Johnson services group
- HVAC TECHNICAL SUPPORT at SAMSUNG
- BUILDING ENGINEER at SUNWEST REAL ESTATE
- A/C SERVICE TECHNICIAN at SAMSUNG
5 months at this Job
- - MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
I work within the final assembly/fabrication environment by drawing on knowledge to interpret drawings, read and comprehend work instructions. I am responsible for identifying my work task and location on the airplane, part, or tooling. I identify all required hand tools and proper sealants and equipment to accomplish defect free work. I'm familiar with appropriate protective clothing and equipment along with chemical solvents, sealants and cleaners used during production. I use computers in the production environment to look up technical work instructions, drawings, and specifications. I am responsible for keeping a clean environment when applying sealant to fuel tank items and airplane components such as floors, ribs, spars, wing panels and body structures.
- Aircraft Assembler at L3 Crestview Aerospace
- Event Lead/Biometric Screener at Wellness Corporate Solutions
- Security Guard at Martin Edwards and Associates
- Security Guard at L3 Crestview Aerospace
9 months at this Job
Responsibilities final assy and blades Accomplishments I did the great job how to work by blueprint and planning or EO Skills Used quality complete the blades I happy to do it and all the time did it right in the first time
- Aircraft Assembler at bell helicopter textron
- Aircraft Assembler at bell helicopter textron
- Assembly Line Worker at bellhelicopter textron
26 years, 7 months at this Job
- high school - math