Responsible for completing flight plans for Uzbekistan and Aeroflot airlines Calculated weight and balance, plotting routes/tracks, and ETOPS Gathered the CID, TMI, Oceanic clearance frequency’s while and performing other company duties.
- aircraft dispatcher at global aircraft dispatch
- Chauffeur/Driver at jetstar117 llc
- Self Employed at Ultimate deicing
- Deicer at Serviceair
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Flight Operations/ Air Traffic Control
- None - Bussiness
- Associate in Science - Business Administration
I performed duties as an aircraft dispatcher for a charter airline. I was responsible for planning all aspects of World Atlantic flights. I held joint responsibility with the Pilot-In-Command to ensure all flights were conducted safely and efficiently. I monitored all aircraft in flight and updated crews for significant changes. I tracked crew duty times and assisted in crew scheduling issues.
- Aircraft Dispatcher at World Atlantic Airlines
- Crew Scheduler at World Atlantic Airlines
- Aircraft Dispatcher at Eastern Airlines
- Aircraft Dispatcher at Xtra Airways
6 months at this Job
Responsible for economics, passenger service and operational control of day to day flight
● Monitor weather conditions, aircraft position reports, and aeronautical navigation charts to evaluate the progress of flight.
- Aircraft Dispatcher at Phoenix East Aviation
- Business Intelligence Analyst/Military Intelligence Analyst at United States Army
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Aeronautical Science
- Associates of Arts - General Studies
• Plan and issue flight releases and weather packages for each flight using Sabre Flight Planning.
• Monitor the progress of, and issue the necessary information for, the safety of each flight by updating crew of significant weather changes.
• Coordinate with all appropriate parties any unscheduled operation of aircraft due to weather, airport closures, emergency situations.
• Compute new fuel burns en-route due to ATC reroutes, holdings, and weather deviations.
• Communicate with maintenance control for specific MEL's and their limitations for the aircraft.
- Aircraft Dispatcher at Air Wisconsin
- Pilot Crew Scheduler at United Airlines
- Crew Hotel Operations Scheduler at COSMOS, and UNIMATIC
- Front Desk Agent at Hilton Chicago O'Hare
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management - Hospitality Management
∙ Maintain a constant watch on all flight and handle altitude selection and fuel load requirement ∙ Update aircraft schedule and ensure that aircraft meet both airport and airspace regulations ∙ Assist pilot in command of aircraft to ensure its safety and contact with pilots to ensure adherence to charted out flight routes.
- Aircraft Dispatcher at Menzies Aviation
- Baggage Service Agent at Aviation Services Alliance / ASA
- Flight Coordinator/OCC Dispatcher at Swissport KSA
- Passenger Service Agent/Supervisor at SGS AVIATION
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF ARTS - LEGAL MANAGEMENT
Job Responsibilities Weather Forecasting
• Preparation of the Dispatch Release considering weather planning, fuel planning, aircraft airworthiness, and routing strategy for all aircraft under his/her operational control.
• Maintain flight and weather records in accordance with Federal Air regulations to include other data deemed necessary by the Company. Flight Following
• Monitor the progress of, and issue the necessary information for, the safety of each flight under their operational control.
• Provide adequate assistance to crews and outstations in planning and expediting each flight under his/her control and consistently monitor factors (i.e., weather, air traffic control, maintenance, etc.), which may affect the outcome of the flight. Compliance Monitoring
• Remain acutely aware of passenger loads and overall passenger service when flight planning, taking into consideration Federal Air Regulations and prudent safety practices.
• Coordination of Flight activities (routine and non-routine) with various agencies and Company personnel involved in the operation of a flight under his/her control.
• Respond to accidents/incidents by initiating notification and properly documenting all information.
• Assist the Dispatch Supervisor and Manager of Systems Control in maintaining the Flight Control Center with regard to equipment, procedures, and other operations and duties deemed necessary.
- Aircraft Dispatcher at Kalitta Charters II
- Molecular Diagnostic Sales Specialist at Renaissance Rx
- Automotive Sales Representative at Lasco Ford
- Flight Attendant at jetBlue Airways
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Aviation Administration
- Bachelors of Arts - Mass Communication
Jointly responsible with the Pilot-in-Command for preflight planning, delay, and release of a flight in compliance with Company policy and FAR Part 121
● Exercises Operational control and keeps watch over each aircraft in flight, keeping the Pilot-in-command and fully informed of all conditions which might affect its operations
● Maintains familiarity with all current and forecast weather and NOTAMs throughout the entire area in which the aircraft will be traveling
● Assists in the handling of emergencies, flight operation irregularities or schedule interruptions
● Trained as Medallion Aviation Safety Action Program Event Review Committee member.
- Aircraft Dispatcher at Ravn Airlines
- Operations Section Leader at U.S. Army
- Aviation Operations Specialist at U.S. Army
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- BS in Aviation Technology - Aviation Technology
Achievements/Tasks Had constant communications with maintenance crew, pilots, PERSONAL PROJECTS and crew schedule for re-position of flights for maintenance. Oversee flight operations on a daily basis. Roots Clothing (2017) Created a clothing line with my 3 close friends. Flight following duties. Sold over 100 units in the span of 1 month. Studied extensively on Sabre systems focusing on DECS and Learned valuable lessons in money management, communication, and RES entries. negotiation. Create flight plans.
- Aircraft Dispatcher at ADP
- Metro Crest Volunteer Services at Nantucket Island
- Vehicle Condition Assessor at Carmax
- at Cape Air
4 months at this Job
- A.S. - Business Administration
-Prepared International Flight Packages for both Passenger and Cargo flights -Planned Flights using NavTech flight planning software -Prepared General Declaration Forms for flight and cabin crews -Prepared CBP APIS forms for flight and cabin crews -Monitored Weather and Flights
- Aircraft Dispatcher at Dynamic International Airlines
- Aircraft Dispatcher Instructor at Guilford Technical Community College
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Aerospace Science
- Professional Certificate - FAA Aircraft Dispatcher Certificate
- Associate of Science - Aerospace Administration
- High School Diploma
- Aircraft Dispatcher at GOJET AIRLINES, LLC.
- Load planner/Ramp Agent at HELICOPTER FLIGHT SERVICES
- Kitchen manager at Frankie Resturaunt
- Production Worker at Clark Dietrich Building Systems
11 months at this Job
- Licence - Professional Aviation and Airport Management