I performed duties as an aircraft dispatcher for a charter airline. I was responsible for planning all aspects of World Atlantic flights. I held joint responsibility with the Pilot-In-Command to ensure all flights were conducted safely and efficiently. I monitored all aircraft in flight and updated crews for significant changes. I tracked crew duty times and assisted in crew scheduling issues.
- Aircraft Dispatcher at World Atlantic Airlines
- Crew Scheduler at World Atlantic Airlines
- Aircraft Dispatcher at Eastern Airlines
- Aircraft Dispatcher at Xtra Airways
6 months at this Job
I am a qualified aircraft dispatcher for a large 121 regional airline. My day to day intails building releases, flight following, monitoring weather,ATC reroutes, GDPs,Groundstops, and complying with FAA regulations to conduct a safe and efficient part 121 flight operation. At my current job I am responsible for Dispatching and flight following/ monitoring up to 50 flights in a 10 hour shift.
- Aircraft Dispatcher at GoJet Airlines
- Kitchen manager at Frankie Resturaunt
- Ramp Agent at Helicopter Flight Services
- Line Chef at Chilis Resturaunt
9 months at this Job
- Licence - Professional Aviation and Airport Management
Aircraft Dispatcher, passenger regional operations. Preparation of flight Release in compliance with FAR's. Coordination of flight activities. Assist the Dispatch Manager of the OCC.
- Aircraft Dispatcher/ OCC Coordinator at PSA Airlines/American Airlines
- Aircraft Dispatcher/Flight Follower at Western Global Airlines
- Logistics Coordinator-Driver at National Freight Induestries
- Coach Operator - Driver at All Tour America Transportation
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Certificate of Aircraft Dispatcher - Aviation
- Associate of Science - Aviation Technology
- Bachelor in Business Administration - Business Administration Marketing
Aircraft Dispatcher for Delta Connection, CRJ 200-900
• Executed flight releases for part 121 domestic, flag and supplemental operations
• Issued air traffic control updates and followed necessary federal aviation regulations
• Produced preferred flight routes during preflight planning for better fuel efficient aircraft performance
• Monitored weather conditions that affect airborne aircraft also departing, destination and alternate airports
- Aircraft Dispatcher at Endeavor Air
- Hub Coordinator-Dispatcher at ExpressJet Airlines
- Operations Agent at Southwest Airlines
- Assistant Flight Dispatcher at Flight Ops International
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Course Certificate - Aviation
- Technical Certificate - Aircraft Dispatcher Course
- Associate degree - Aviation Operations, Civil Engineer
- US Air Force Sergeant Certificate - Staff Sergeant Course
Part 121 aircraft dispatcher for B737-400, B727-200, DC9-15 and DC9-30 aircraft, international and domestic flight planning. Provide flight crew scheduling, accurate planning and dispatch services to ensure compliance with established policies and directives according to the Federal Aviation Regulations. Support flight crews in planning of flights. Arranged for and coordinated FBO services, aircraft handling, reviewed NOTAMs, monitor hourly airport weather services and noise restrictions for each airport. Review maintenance data, and crew resource factors. Route and re-route aircraft and flight crews to maintain schedule integrity. Assure all are informed of significant changes in flight status, aircraft substitutions, delays, unscheduled landings, diversions or cancellations.
- FAA Licensed Aircraft Dispatcher at Kalitta Charters II
- Owner at Sleepin' Bear Lodge
- FAA Licensed Aircraft Dispatcher at Kalitta Air LLC
- FAA Licensed Aircraft Dispatcher at Murray Air
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Business Management
- - Business Management
- Diploma - General studies
Jointly responsible with the pilot in command for the safety, efficiency, and operational control of assigned Part 121 and 121S airline flights taking into consideration current and forecast weather, NOTAMS, ATC status, fuel requirements and other factors for safety, timeliness, and efficiency.
● Responsible for keeping senior leadership and relevant departments informed of short and long term operational challenges ie: crew staffing, weather, aircraft status, payload planning and providing options and solutions. Continuously gather data from Flight Crew, Maintenance Control, Stations and FBO's to update all parties via Operational Alerts.
● Schedule and book crew and employee travel and accommodations - Airline, Hotel, Uber/Taxi/Rental Car/Limousine as needed. Coordinate with ACMI clients on crew travel requirements, booking and follow-up to ensure proper crew rest and operational reliability.
● Responsible for securing airport PPR's, slots, and ground handling services for charter flights.
- Aircraft Dispatcher at Aerodynamics/California Pacific Airlines
- at Pearson Online Learning Services
- Flight Department Supervisor, Facility Manager, and Event Coordinator at Reiss Engineering, Inc
- Operational Control Manager at EUROCONTROL
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- License - Aircraft Dispatcher
- Associate Degree - General
Attaining extensive 121 operational experience dispatching aircraft across the continental U.S.
● Prepare flight plans, evaluate meteorological and airfield conditions to determine potential hazards to safety of flight.
● Conduct preflight crew briefings and exercise operational control when necessary to meet safety standards and comply with Federal Aviation Regulations.
- Aircraft Dispatcher at SKYWEST AIRLINES
- Assistant Aircraft Dispatcher at SWISSPORT USA
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Associates in Applied Sciences - Aviation
Part 135 Operations
• Coordinate with ATC, crew scheduling, Maintenance Control, Reservations, Marketing, and Ground operations to efficiently utilize resources to achieve customer service.
• Dispatch company aircraft according to Government and Company regulations as set forth in FAR 135
• Prepare Flight Plans to meet all Federal Aviation Administration and Company regulations
• Delay or cancel flight if unsafe conditions prevail (Joint Pilot and Dispatch responsibility)
• Analyze and evaluate meteorological information
- Aircraft Dispatcher at REVA Air Ambulance
- Aircraft Dispatcher at XTRAirway /Charter Airlines Services
- Aircraft Dispatcher at LAN-Chile / Professional Airline Services Inc. - Miami International Airport
- Aircraft Dispatcher at Swissport - Miami International Airport
2 months at this Job
- FAA Certified - Aviation Services
- Certified - Aeronautics
- High School Diploma(Technical) - Mechanical Engineering
- Draw up flight plans, check weather conditions and the amount of fuel to be loaded; determine the best routes and altitudes for flights. Examined mechanics' reports to ensure required maintenance has been completed. . Maintain contact with flight after aircraft are airborne to keep crews advised of weather conditions, alternate landing plans, and necessary changes in altitude. . Share equal and joint responsibility with the pilot in command for the safety and operational control of the flight. . Authorized by the FAA to delay, divert, or cancel a flight if unsafe conditions pose a threat to the safety of the aircraft, passengers, cargo or flight . Assist the pilot in command of the aircraft with an emergency situation by providing any assistance necessary to ensure safe completion of the flight
- Aircraft Dispatcher at Air Transport International
- Aircraft Dispatcher at Frontier Airline
- Aircraft Dispatcher at ABX AIR INC
- at ABX AIR INC
1 year at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Fuels Technology
- Associate of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
• Share joint responsibility with the Pilot in Command (PIC) for safety and operational control of flights (FAR 121.533) via Part 121 operations.
• Operational control specifically for Embraer 145EP and Embraer 145MP models. Regulate and control Part 121 Supplemental and Part 91 operations according to government and company regulations to ensure safety of flight.
• Evaluate meteorological conditions to determine potential hazards to safety of flight, review NOTAMS, field conditions, calculate fuel load, and review maintenance issues that may affect the flight.
• Crew Scheduling per FAR 117 and Ensure crews are legal and do not exceed legality within their duty times.
- Aircraft Dispatcher at Aerodynamics Inc
- Lead Operator 3 Materials Coordinator at Hoshizaki America
- Firefighter at Spalding County Fire Department
- Material Management Clerk at Spalding Regional Hospital
2 years at this Job