Responsibilities As an aircraft electrician my main responsibilities are to ensure full accountability of my tools and equipment prior to and after completing aircraft maintance. Along with that basic task I must troubleshoot and repair malfunctions in the electrical systems on four separate airframe I'm accordance with their apporiate manual. Those airframe include: UH60A/L, UH-60M and CH-47D, CH-47F. Skills Used Critical thinking Organization Time Management
- Aircraft Electrician at US Army
- Warehouse Assistant at Gildan
- Cashier/Stocker at Jewel Osco
7 years at this Job
- Associate Electronics Technology - Computer Science
- High School Diploma
other US Government (USG) agencies, partner nation militaries, and commercial customers AIRCRAFT ELECTRICIAN (Jan 2018 to Present) ♦ S3 International, KSA, IMSS - Aircraft Electrician - Performs duties as an aircraft electrician. Additionally, performs unit level electrical, navigational and avionics repair maintenance on aircraft electrical components ♦ Train and advise Saudi National Guard on AH-6i aircraft and AH-64 series helicopter maintenance, troubleshooting, test functions and repair aircraft electrical systems while using bench stock and diagnostic equipment
- AIRCRAFT ELECTRICIAN at S3 Inc., Saudi, Arabia
- LEVEL 2 SUPPORT SPECIALIST / NETWORK OPERATIONS at Broadcom Limited
- Systems Administrator at Computer Science Corporation
- iOS TECHNICAL SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE at Apple, Inc
1 year at this Job
- Associate of Science - Computer Information Systems
- Aircraft Electrician at Northrop Grumman
- Wind Turbine Technician at EDF Renewable Energy
- Wind Turbine Technician at World Wind and Solar
- Laborer at Clp Resources Incorporated AVSR site
1 year, 3 months at this Job
contained a vast number of Vilseck, Germany May 2011-Oct 2014 positions such as training RTO, Military occupations during my period on active duty, 25U signal being the commanders RTO, & support squad chief 15F aircraft electrician. primary S6 point of contact for A company
- support squad chief 15F aircraft electrician at 2 CAV Regiment Rose Barracks
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- - EDUCATION
Install and repair aircraft electrical and environmental systems, components, and accessories. Maintain required maintenance logs and records. Operate various aircraft ground support equipment. Utilize safety practices and procedures and comply with security regulations, directives, and policies.
- Aircraft Electrician at Air National Guard
- Telecommunications Technician at US Army
- Administrative Specialist at US Navy
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- - Aircraft Assembly Technology
- - Avionics Maintenance Technology
Alsalam Aircraft Company Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
• Completed incoming electrical inspections on aircraft.
• Performed depot level maintenance to correct any aircraft malfunctions.
• Completed necessary TCTO's.
• Verified functionality of existing avionics and electrical systems.
• Troubleshot and corrected any existing failures.
• Removal and reinstallation of ECS systems, packages, and the repair of any discrepancies. Duncan Aviation
• Installation of Honeywell CDS/R cockpit retrofit. Including equipment location, weight and balance, wiring, pinning, continuity checks, turn on, and troubleshooting. (Falcon 900, Hawker 800, Hawker 1000, and Gulfstream G3)
• Installation of Collins Proline 21 cockpit retrofit. (Falcon 50, King Air Beechcraft)
• Installation of Universal EFI 890 cockpit retrofit. (Casa, Challenger)
• Installation of avionics system such as Aircell, FMS, ELT, Stormscope, FDAU, FDR, Securaplane, Max-Viz, and many more on a variety of corporate aircraft.
• Installation of a variety of lighting and entertainment systems.
• Completion of necessary A/D's and service bulletins. VAQ 142 U.S. Navy
• Performed scheduled and unscheduled maintenance of four EA-6B aircraft.
• Responsible for inspecting aircraft electrical systems for malfunction.
• Directly responsible for complying with an AFC resulting in three squadron aircraft returning to full mission capable status. VX 9 U.S. Navy
• Plane Captain for F/A 18 aircraft responsible for launching, recovering, and inspecting sixteen aircraft.
• Performed scheduled and unscheduled maintenance of F/A 18, EA-6B, HX-1, and AV-8B aircraft.
• Skilled in the troubleshooting of avionics and electrical systems.
- Aircraft Electrician at
at this Job
- Electrical Technician
Removed aircraft parts such as engines, pumps and landing gear F16 C, D Used measuring instruments to inspect parts. Implemented process improvements based on identification of productivity or quality issues with aircraft Electrical and Environmental Systems. Maintain Electrical and Environmental systems on flightline, phase dock for U. S AIR FORCE F -16 C, D Aircraft
- Aircraft Electrician at AECOM
- Quality Engineer at AMMROC
- Aircraft Electrician at AIRCRAFT
- Aircraft Electrician at electrical avionics systems on Coast Guard
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- - Finance
- MS - Computers
- Associate of Applied Science in Computer Engineering - Computer Engineering
- High School Diploma
Performs all duties required to lay out, fabricate, and install electrical wiring or coaxial cable on aircraft. Checks, tests, and troubleshoots electrical systems for conformance to specifications and performs repair, removal, and reinstallation of wiring as necessary. Cuts wire to length, strips insulation from wire ends, and insulates connections with plastic sleeves. Attaches wire or complicated electrical systems to fixtures and accessories such as transformers, instrument panels, and switchboards with fasteners such as bolts, screws, or solder. May monitor and verify quality in accordance with statistical process or other control procedures.
- Aircraft Electrician at Northrop Grumman
- Crew Chief/ Aviation Electrician at PAE
- Crew Chief/ Aviation Electrician at VSE Corp
- DS2, - Crew Chief/ Aviation Electrician at
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Electronics Common Core
- - aviation
98204 Work: I was trained to install aircraft wire harnesses on Boeing 777 commercial airplanes. Boeing needed people with electrical background to help in the assembly of their B777 commercial airplanes, and hired me back from retirement For that purpose.
- Aircraft Electrician at Boeing Commercial Airplane Company
- Electrical Designer at Heath TECNA Aircraft Interiors
- Engineering Liaison at Diamond J. Instruments
- Electrical Designer at Boeing Defense & Space Group
11 months at this Job
- - Electronic Technology
•Inspect and evaluate aircraft E & E maintenance activities and determine operational status of assigned assets
•Perform off-equipment maintenance on E & E system components and associated test equipment, including control, caution and warning panels, lighting equipment, frequency and load controls, anti-icing controllers, voltage regulators, actuators, relays, motors and more
•Interpret inspection findings, determine corrective actions and ensure compliance with technical publications and directives
•Excel in reading blueprints and schematics and the meaning of symbols used in wiring diagrams
•Handle, label and dispose of hazardous materials and waste according to local and federal environmental standards
- Aircraft Electrician at United States Air Force
9 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate's in Applied Science - Instrumentation and Automation Control