Flight Line Maintenance General manager for TAS at PDX. Maintain aircraft maintenance for Condor Airlines (767) and Iceland Airlines, (757) daily check, tow and clear any maintenance pilot write ups. Park aircraft and launch for flight. Maintain the office repair station to comply with Spanish Civil Aviation requirements. EASA FAM Certified on 757
- Aircraft Engineer / Station Manager at Total Aviation Service
- Aviation Maintenance Technician at American Airlines
- Manager at Crown Aviation/Systems
- Sales Representative at Crown Aviation/Systems
3 years at this Job
- High school
• Conduct functional checks of repaired components and systems.
• Inventory aircraft equipment, launch and recover aircraft, and ensure quality assurance.
• Conduct inspections of aircraft and associated systems by analyzing and correcting system
• Travel with and repair aircraft using technical orders, performed routine inspections following government issued check lists
• Knowledge of flight controls, electrical systems, and nitrogen and oxygen systems
• Routinely attend safety, hazardous waste and deployment training
• Spearheaded any and all in flight mechanical issues
- Aircraft Engineer at Private
- Engineering Manager at U.S. Army
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Engineering
Im Sandy Bisnar,36 years of age legally born in philippines with an aircraft maintenance license Airframe and Powerplant.I am joining in aviation industry as since 2013-2008 in philippines,2008-2010 etihad airways and 2010 to present in Airtec Aviation Maintenance base in South africa.
- Aircraft Engineer at Airtec Aviation Maintenance
8 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science Aircraft Maintenance Technology - Aviation
- Licensed aircraft engineer at Shaheen airlines (Budget airline)
- Licensed Engineer at PAKISTAN INTERNATIONAL AIRLINES
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Mechanical Engineering
• Accessories engineer (actuators, shimmy dampers, manifolds, valves for commercial AIRBUS, BOEING, CRJ & EMBRAER)
• Regional aircraft engineer responsible for trouble shooting and technical solutions for Landing gears.
- AEROSPACE ENGINEER at AAR CORP
- CAD DESIGNER LVL 3 /Project Engineer at BR+A Engineering
- CAD DESIGNER LVL at 3 BCC Engineering, Inc
- FIELD SURVEYOR at Advanced Transportation Engineering, Inc
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies - Interdisciplinary Studies
- Associate in Arts in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
- High School Diploma
Provide Project Engineering, Program Management and Field Service management with complete and prompt information regarding status of programs, customer problems, failures,
trends, and climate.
• Working with GE, Pratt & Whitney, and Rolls Royce.
• Maintain a constant vigilance on all CFR's and regulatory changes.
• Daily report for both on-wing, and off-wing repairs. showing a track record of positively or performance and turn around time.
• Remain technically current on all assigned system and components.
• Monitor all Indoor and Outdoor test cell operation of all engines.
• Keeping up with Engine status, AWM, AWP. ATC, INW
- Aircraft Propulsion/Structural Engineer at ALSALAM AIRCRAFT KSA
- Director of Customer Service/Engineering at Mitsubishi Aircraft
- Aviation Structural and Hydraulic Mechanic at U. S. Navy
6 months at this Job
Preventative Maintenance of B767 and B757 models (Boeing Aircraft). ◆ Routine maintenance and troubleshooting of B767 and B757 models. ◆ 750 Hour servicing of B767 and B757 models.
- AIRCRAFT MECHANIC at FLY JAMAICA AIRWAYS
- HELICOPTER MECHANIC ANGOLA, AFRICA at HELI-MALANGO
- AIRCRAFT MECHANIC at AIR JAMAICA ltd
- AIRFRAME AND ENGINE TECHNICIAN at JAMAICA DEFENCE FORCE-AIR WING
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Education
- Diploma - General Aircraft Repairs Course
- - Basic Aircraft Technician Course
Type rated on the following Aircrafts: B777-200/300ER GE90, with Freighter Conversion ( EASA Part 147 Level III B1.1 type training) B787-8 GENx (EASA part 147 level III B1&B2 type training) with Engine Run-up B737-800 Preflight (level I Type training) A319/A320/A321 CFM56, V2500 (level III type training) A330-200/300 Cf6, PW4000, Trent700 / A330-200Freighter (level III type training) A340-200 CFM56 ( level III type training)
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer at Qatar Airways
- License Aircraft Engineer at Line Maintenance/ Royal Jordanian Airlines
- License Aircraft Mechanic at Line Maintenance/ Royal Jordanian Airlines
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- Diploma - Aircraft Maintenance Engineering A&P
- High School Diploma
- Aircraft Engineer at HAECO Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering Company Limited
- Aircraft Engineer at Cathay Pacific Airways LTD
- Aircraft Mechanic 1 at Cathay Pacific Airways LTD
- Mechanic Trainee at AIRMAC - MIASCOR Maintenance Corporation
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Associate - AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE ENGINEERING MECHANICAL TB1.1(HKAR66)
- Bachelor's - Aircraft Maintenance Technology
Pro Line Fusion® Flight Management System (FMS), Airplane
Performance Applications development, CS FMS Innovation & NextGen Avionics Program, MRJ- 70/90 PW1217G Pro Line Fusion(TM) FMS, Version 8.0 - One Engine INOP (OEI), Climb Speed
(CLB SPD) Alternative Considerations, Thrust Arbitration Function (TAF), Rated, Derate and
Reduced Takeoff Thrust Design Principles, FMS/ePEM Architect, Classic & Enhanced Cost Index
(CI), Fuel Performance Survey Analysis (FPSA), Aircraft Health Monitoring System (AHMS),
Aircraft Operational Efficiency (AOE), mentored System Engineers, and contributed more than two
dozen Intellectual Property (IP) ideas (50% Acceptance). IBM Rational DOOR's.
• Persuaded MITAC of product line solution acceptance, withdraw their proposal, two additional OEI Climb Speed options, thus saving extended schedule, staffing resources and $1.0M development costs.
• AirBus Future Aircraft Programs avionics technical marketing campaign, Flight Management (FM) and Airport Navigation (AN) Systems requirements capture, Cooperation Research Agreement (CRA) negotiations, meeting minutes and actions captured for Contracts Administration execution.
- Principal Systems Engineer at Rockwell Collins, Inc
- Vice President (Sr. Consultant) at WingNotesTM International
- Senior Consultant at WingNotesTM International
- Engineering Project Manager at WingNotesTM International
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Aviation Safety Officer
- - Aviation
- Bachelor of Science - Engineering and Applied Flight Mechanics