Repair center for 767,757,737,717 aircraft in C check. Inspect aircraft for detail and general visual inspections, comply with AD, S/B, and EO AND EA with work cards to deliver aircraft post C check in an Airworthiness status.
- Aircraft Inspector at Flightstar Aircraft Services
- Quality Inspector at PDS Tech
- Inspector/Senior Airworthiness Inspector Structural Test at Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation
- Graduate Massage Therapist at International Spa Institute
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- AAS - Aviation Maintenance Technology
Currently working as an aircraft inspector, performing and/or inspecting aviation maintenance on light general aviation aircraft to ensure airworthiness. Inspecting aircraft major repairs or alterations are being made in accordance with FAA regulations, and are properly documented. Passport Have a valid U.S. passport
- General Aviation Aircraft Inspector at Fallon Municipal Airport
- UH-60 Helicopter Technical Inspector at URS CORP
- UH-60 Helicopter Mechanic/Supervisor/Inspector at D.O.D
- Aircraft Maintenance Technician at Fallon Aircraft Service
7 years, 10 months at this Job
Quality Control Inspector on Embraer E190-E2 o Work closely with engineering o Answer calls and perform final airframe shakedowns o Write non-conformance withholding tags o Proficient with micrometers, ball gauges, calipers and dial indicators
- Aircraft Inspector at Triumph Aerostructures - Vought Aircraft Division
- Aircraft Assembler at Triumph Aerostructures - Vought Aircraft Division
- at W & W Silkscreening
- at Hampson Aerospace
10 months at this Job
Maintain and repair aircraft structural components, external surfaces, flight controls, hydraulic and pneumatic components, actuating units, and landing gear systems for over 22 combat-ready Naval
aircraft. Perform daily, scheduled, unscheduled, pre-flight, and post-flight inspections to include
corrosion control, damage limitations, proper servicing, and functional checks.
• Identify and correct discrepancies during aircraft inspections and maintenance actions. Utilize proper hand tools including calipers, micrometers, depth gauges, and go no-go gauges to determine corrosion, damage, and wear limitations of structural parts and mechanical assemblies contributing to over 5,000 corrective maintenance actions.
• Supervise subordinates' work and ensure adherence to detailed work instructions, schematics, and technical drawings during aircraft inspections and maintenance procedures for 11 aircraft. Directly contributed to the successful completion of 35 training and deployment missions.
• Ensure quality of work during flight operations and maintenance activities for 11 aircraft. Maintain proper tool control procedures, promoting safe flight operations for 120 maintainers and 88 pilots and aircrew members.
• Recognized for superior performance on an eight-month deployment for the direct contribution of over 46 helicopter launch and recovery evolutions, seven major aircraft inspections, and the correction of more than 314 maintenance discrepancies, allowing the successful completion of 1,270 flight hours and a 90 percent mission completion rate.
- Aircraft Inspector at United States Navy
- Aviation Structural Mechanic at United States Navy
- Hazardous Material Program Manager at United States Navy
- Hydraulic Contamination Control Program Manager at United States Navy
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school
Inspect the work of the mechanics to return the aircraft to flight service.
- Aircraft Inspector at M1 Support Services
- Electrician at Webb Electric and Plumbing
- Electrician Journeyman at Saw Mill
- Car Electrician at DC Fields
17 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associate - Bible
Perform the receiving, in-process, final inspections and/or functional operational tests of
Aircraft Mechanic I, II and III maintenance.
• Perform analysis of defects and interprets quality rejection and failure trends.
• Authority to control further processing of non-conforming parts and materials until deficiencies are corrected.
• Ensure the organization addresses non-conforming activities, maintain records of quality problems and assists the organization in formulating a plan to correct non- conformities.
• Investigate to verify that the solution has met criteria of the applicable technical manual or related technical material.
• Perform quality and safety related administrative functions, such as: training, recordkeeping, tool control and ensure all testing and measuring equipment has current calibration status.
- Aircraft Inspector III at AECOM
- Aircraft Inspector III/Teamlead at Lockheed Martin
- Aircraft Inspector III/Teamlead at L-3 Vertex
- Technical Inspector/Aircraft Technician FOB Salerno at L-3 Vertex
3 years at this Job
- Associates - Aviation Maintenance
FL Inspection, (Bell 206) Navy Mechanical, safety of flight, sheet metal, parts receiving, working with DCMA, managers, supervisors, mechanics, and customer.
- Aircraft inspector at Navy Mechanical
- at Boeing, Lockheed, Beechcraft
- at Volt / ATS
- President of Mexico's Boeing at AOG / Associated Air
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Aircraft Inspector at Triumph Aero Structure
- Aircraft Inspector at
19 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school - Business
Performed aircraft, component and shop inspections to assure compliance with Army technical and related directives by examining on-going work for compliance with contractual provisions. Specified areas to be inspected (scheduled and unscheduled) and how often inspections will be accomplished. Communicated deficiencies to proper persons and verified that established standards are maintained. Performed Safety of Flight inspections and certified aircraft flight worthiness. Maintained technical publications and related directives, forms, and records in accordance with DA Pam 738-751. Administered and monitored Aviation Oil Analysis, Time Before Overhaul and Weight and Balance programs. Used ULLSA logbook system and other computer based technical manuals. Mentored and guided aircraft mechanics. Was responsible for the overhaul and enforcement of the companies FOD program procedures. Was responsible for auditing the company on a regular basis to ensure all personal followed procedures. AS 9110 certified company.
- Aircraft Inspector and Auditor at Y-Tech Services
- S-70M/UH-60M Flight Instructor at Sikorsky/Greystone
- Aircraft Quality Assurance Specialist at Science and Engineering Services
- Blackhawk Mechanic at US Army
9 months at this Job
- Associate - Business administration
- Associate - Aviation Technology with a Concentration in Maintenance
- - Leadership Development
- High School Diploma
My responsibilities include: inspecting, fixing, and maintaining multiple types of aircraft. I have experience on Cirrus, Cessna, Piper, Icon, Mooney, Grumman, Citation, Beechcraft, and Gulfstream fixed wing piston and turbine aircraft. I also have experience inspecting an AS 350 B2 helicopter. As a lead mechanic and inspector I am in charge of managing projects and supervising mechanics assigned to my projects.
- Aircraft Inspector at Dominion Aviation
- F-22 Tactical Aircraft Maintenance Crew Chief at Virginia Air National Guard
- Corrections Officer at Pamunkey Regional jail
- Junior Mechanic at Howell's Heating & Air
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Certification - Airframe and Powerplant License
- High School Diploma