Solenta Aviation Workshop(Pty) Ltd Availability/Notice Period One Month Surname Chibanda First Names Tatenda Alexander Passport Status Valid Residing in Fourways South Africa Areas to consider Willing to Relocate (From most recent) Name of Employer Solenta Aviation Workshop(Pty) Ltd Designation / Title Senior Base & Line Maintenance Engineer Period of Employment 2013 - Current Reason for Leaving Seeking New Challenge Aircrafts: Embraer 145/135, ATR 42-320, Let410, C208 Name of Employer South African Airlink (Pvt) Ltd Designation / Title Base & Line Maintenance Engineer Period of Employment 2009 - 2013 Reason for Leaving Career Advancement Aircrafts: BAE146-200, AVRORJ85, Embraer 145 /135, Jetstream4100 Name of Employer South African Airlink (Pvt) Ltd Designation / Title Hangar Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Period of Employment 2007 - 2008 Reason for Leaving Career Advancement Aircrafts: BAE146-200, AVRORJ85, Embraer 145/135, Jetstream 4100. A-checks, C-checks, Scheduled and Unscheduled maintenance, Engine changes, APU changes, Wheel changes, Troubleshooting, Line and Base maintenance. Power-plants worked on: Garrett, Allied Signal, Rolls Royce, ALF507, ALF502, TPE331-14HR/GR. Name of Employer Aeronexus (Pvt) Ltd (South Africa) Designation / Title Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Period of Employment 2007 Reason for Leaving Career Advancement Aircrafts: MD80, MD87, DC9, 737-200. A-checks, B-checks, C-checks. Landing Gear changes Brake units changes, Engine changes, APU changes, Cabin seat configuration, Flights Control Cables routing and tensioning, Hydraulic pump changes. Name of Employer Air Zimbabwe (Pvt) Ltd - Major Airliner Designation / Title Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Period of Employment 2003 - 2007 Reason for Leaving Relocated Aircrafts: MA60, BAE146-200, B737-200 Advanced and B767-200ER Major maintenance, scheduled and unscheduled maintenance i.e. Checks A, B & C. Relevant Inspections. Removal and installation of engine driven pumps, constant speed drives, generators, starters, filters, thrust reversers, pneumatics and plumbing. Removal and installation of Airframe Components e.g. hydraulic pumps, power control actuators, flight control surfaces, landing gears, wheels and brakes. Carrying out modifications and relevant inspections. Power-plants worked on: JT8D-17A, PW4056, PW127J, GTCP85-129A, Garrett 330. CONFIDENTIAL CONFIDENTIAL CONFIDENTIAL
- SENIOR AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE ENGINEER at SOLENTA AVIATION
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- Certificate - Aircraft Engineering
- Diploma - Aircraft Engineering
- Certificate of Education Advanced Level - Institution
Perform on call maintenance checks, inspections, troubleshooting and rectification on B737, A320, A321, E190 aircraft for American Airlines, Jetblue Airlines, Spirit Airlines and Copa Airlines.
- Contract Aircraft Maintenance Engineer at Caribbean Airlines
- Avionics Authorized Technician at Caribbean Airlines
- Qualified Technician at Air Jamaica Ltd
- Technician at Cable & Wireless Jamaica Ltd
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Diploma - Electronics and Telecommunication
- - Certificate and seven CXC Passes
• Designs, develops, and prepares work instructions and documentation to support engineering programs, including researching and defining required materials, parts, tooling, processes and procedures necessary to accomplish modifications and repairs, often including coordination between company departments and vendors.
• Reviews work instructions and component specifications, and ensures compliance with Federal Aviation Regulations, FAA Airworthiness Directives, and OEM service bulletins.
• Develops and ensures control of pertinent technical data and drawings such as Engineering Orders, reports, Supplemental Type Certificates, Drawings, Diagrams and Project Files.
• Authors engineering reports to evaluate new aircraft equipment and systems and determine effect on safety, reliability, and economic impact.
• Identifies, researches, analyzes, verifies and approves parts, components and materials installed on ABX aircraft to meet FAA, OEM and ABX specifications and requirements in accordance with OEM parts lists and FAA and OEM service documents.
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer at ABX Air, INC
- Ramp Operations Agent at Airport Terminal Services
- Performance Engineering Co-Op Student at Delta Air Lines
- Airport Customer Service Agent at Trego-Dugan Aviation
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Aerospace Engineering
Engine Change A320/A330/ A340/ B777/ B787 A Check on A320/A330/ A340/ B777/ B787 A/C jack ups on A320/A330/ A340/ B777 Landing gear change on A340 Flaps change on A330/ B777 Engine runs and trim Balance on A320 / B787 Apu change on A320 / A330/ A340 / B787
- AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE ENGINEER at QATAR AIRWAYS BASE MAINTENANCE DOHA QATAR
- AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE ENGINEER at AIR DECCAN LINE MAINTENANCE
- AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN at AMERICAN AIRLINES
10 years, 10 months at this Job
- Associate - Aircraft Maintenance / Electrician
Plan, Schedule and supervise all activities of the production divisions to achieve and maximize productivity to sustain command mission and objectives. Manage and train 320+ departmental personnel with their duties and responsibilities with strict adherence to safety and health regulations and military norms and policies. Supervise the smooth operation, procurement, stowage, handling and disposal of all hazardous materials and chemicals in accordance with OSHA instructions and military directives. Direct and coordinate, through subordinate supervisory personnel, activities of employees engaged in maintaining and repairing aircraft through knowledge application of production methods, processes, machine, equipment and production capabilities of each department. Confer with management to recommend modifications of factors to increase productivity, such as employee and equipment utilization, supervisory and production methods, and policies and procedures to obtain maximum use of equipment, facilities and personnel. Approve requisitions for equipment, materials, and supplies to support the departments production capacity within limits of operations department budget. Enforce compliance of operations personnel with administrative policies, procedures, safety rules and governmental regulations.
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Officer at MCAS Yuma
- Quality Assurance Supervisor/Inspector at United States Marine Corps
- Recruiter at United States Marine Corps Recruiting Command
- Structural Mechanic/Aerial Observer at Hydraulic
7 years, 8 months at this Job
Nov 16, 2016 Till Present:
• AgustaWestland Aviation Services Employee (leonardo company)/Abu Dhabi Aviation. United Arab Emirates.
• Position: Aircraft Maintenance Engineer. Responsibilities:
• Assigned to AW139 heavy maintenance on offshore, EMS, and VVIP helicopter operations on the following aircraft types: AW139 (Saudi Aramco 4YRS SMI Projects)/ Abu Dhabi Aviation
• Line maintenance on Abu Dhabi Aviation AW139 /Bell 412.
• 25Hrs, 100Hrs, 300Hrs, 600Hrs, & 3000Hrs Routine /non- Routine Maintenance Inspections
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer at agustawestland aviation services / abu dhabi aviation
- at FAR PART
- Senior Licensed Aircraft Engineer -Level 3 NCAA/ FAA A&P at Caverton Helicopters Offshore Group
- at Bristow Group International Aviation Technical Services BATS
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering - Aircraft Maintenance Engineering
- School Certificate - offshore, EMS, and VVIP helicopter operations
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer at Collins Aerospace
- Business Administrator at United States Department Of Defense
- Data Entry Specialist at Jostens
- Medical Records Coordinator at Weiss And Newberry Medical Associates
1 month at this Job
- Associate - Computer Science
- - Computer Science
- - Computer Science and Aeronautical Engineering
- - Computer Science
Responsible for the technical aircraft maintenance for Boeing 777, 747 and Airbus A380 aircrafts.
• Maintain aircrafts in accordance with established maintenance schedules, including inspections, installation, testing, troubleshooting of avionics systems and components.
• Perform Aircraft Certification and Defect Rectification for Singapore Airlines Carriers and 3rd Party Carriers.
• Manage the ordering of inventory parts needed to ensure works can be carried out speedily and efficiently.
• Ensure compliance with applicable technical publications through the use of maintenance manuals for the appropriate type/ model/ series aircrafts.
• Assisting in monitoring, controlling, planning and supporting day to day aircraft maintenance work.
• General supervision, control of technicians under my charge.
• Ensuring that safety rules and regulations are complied with.
- LICENSED AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE ENGINEER B2 AVIONICS at SIA Engineering Company
15 years, 8 months at this Job
- Diploma - Telecommunications
- 'O' Levels
P.O.Box 93443, Abu Dhabi, UAE, as Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (LAME), since April 2011 to date.
- Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (LAME) at Advance Military Maintenance Repair Overhaul Center
- at Fixed Wings
- at LAME, Horizon International Flight Academy
- at Fixed Wings
8 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Management Skills
- Bachelor of Arts - Aviation Authority License
Performed scheduled and unscheduled Maintenance/Inspection and Repair of Airframe and Powerplant to Boeing 787-9 and Airbus A380-800.
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer(AME) at Qantas Airways
- A&P Mechanic at Aerotek Aviation
- A&P Mechanic at Trine Aerospace
- A&P Mechanic at Business Jet Access
3 months at this Job