Appointed as an Aircraft Tradesman for 1 year in 2007 before being promoted to the position of Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) in 2008.
Employed as a trainee engineer in October 2006.
Aircraft Fleet Experience:
• Twin Otter DHC6 - 100 & 300 series
• Islander BN2A & BN2B
• Cessna 172 & 152
• Cessna Caravan 206 Skill summary:
• Carry out troubleshooting and rectification of avionics defects such as electrical, communication, compass and instrument systems
• Perform scheduled maintenance of both airframe and engines of 75hourly, 100 hourly, 150 hourly,500 hourly and 1000 hourly checks
• Carry out battery capacity testing, servicing and inspections
• Perform daily and preflight inspections
• Assist with carrying out instrument calibration and change
• Assist & Perform aircraft repair ranging from engine change, brake servicing
• Carburetor change
• Dye-Penetrate, Fluorescent Penetrate, check on wheel hubs
• Servicing on spark plugs
• Magneto timing and change
• Propeller change
• Pre-flight checks on aircraft
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (Avionics) at Pacific Sun Fiji's Regional Airline
3 years, 10 months at this Job
Job Location: DULLES INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT Job Description: Perform engineering duties in planning and coordinating the maintenance of aircraft systems and machinery for Air France and KLM aircraft that fly into IAD. Oversee the testing, maintenance, and repair of airframes and aircraft mechanical systems. Inspect and ensure the proper installation, operation, maintenance and repair of aircraft machinery, including service fuel and oil tanks, airframes, and engines, to prepare aircraft for flight. Perform routine and targeted inspections of aircraft and monitor and coordinate the repair of aircraft defects detected by pilots. Utilize the Minimum Equipment List ("MEL") to perform inspections of aircraft before flight. Conduct frequent inspections of airframes for defects and implement the appropriate procedures and engineering functions to make necessary repairs. Utilize my knowledge of engineering protocols and technical specifications to ensure the maintenance and adjustment of aircraft structural, mechanical, and hydraulic systems. Approve aircraft for return to service. Coordinate the dismantling of components, engines, and other aircraft systems for repair, overhaul, and refitting and will manage a team of mechanics while the replacement of engines, flight control devices, and other critical aircraft settings. Oversee and test maintenance repairs performed by maintenance personnel to certify that all work complies with aircraft maintenance manuals and protocols and will confirm that all repair work is performed in accordance with appropriate manuals, production permits, and all other relevant aviation regulations and standards. Troubleshoot and resolve problems. Participate in the management and coordination of the maintenance department's budget and inventory and update all technical departmental information. Ensure that all maintenance work on Air France aircraft meets Company standards, and will set aircraft rotation and maintenance schedules. Assist in setting policies and procedures for Air France maintenance operations at Air France's IAD gateway. Position 2: Title: Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
- Line aircraft Maintenance Engineer at AIR FRANCE/ KLM
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer at Air Canada
- at Beneficiary's Education
- AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN at Bombardier Aéronautique
5 years, 4 months at this Job
Currently serving as an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer for Ethnos360 Aviation, a part 145 operation in Papua New Guinea for a period of six months.
• Performed various inspections, repairs, and maintenance tasks on a fleet of three Quest Kodiak 100 series turboprop aircraft and a Bell 206L1 LongRanger
• Demonstrated ability to follow directions, to read and interpret technical drawings and manuals, to perform maintenance tasks safely and effectively, and exhibited an attention to detail
• Gained valuable experience inspecting, testing, and troubleshooting aircraft systems and components; and removing, disassembling, measuring, aligning, fitting, assembling, connecting and installing components using hand tools, power tools, and precision measuring equipment
• Assisted in ground handling, refueling, and run-up operations of aircraft
• Mechanic maintenance logbook available upon request
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer at Ethnos360 Aviation
- Aircraft Mechanic Assistant at Hangar 20 Flying Club LLC
- Guest Services and Transportaion Supervisor at Hotel RL Spokane
- Cargo Handler at Signature Flight Services
2 months at this Job
- Aviation Technology - Aircraft Maintenance
- Bachelor's - Biblical Exposition
- Conduct scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on A380 & B744 aircrafts - Troubleshoot scheduled and incoming defects - Proficient in line/transit maintenance - Proficient in aircraft towing and fueling procedures - Coordinate and plan projected maintenance workload (as Planner) - Coordinate and organize the latest controlled technical publications
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer/ Planner at Qantas Engineering LAX/ Hallmark Aviation Services
- Business Development Manager at Thai Turbine Industries Co. Ltd
- Designer / Production Manager at Spitze Tek Co, Ltd
3 years, 2 months at this Job
Line and field maintenance on Gulfstream 650,550,450 and Boeing 737-700 BBJ
- Senior Aircraft Maintenance Engineer at A&P Mechanic Sino Jet Ltd
- A&P Mechanic at
- Aircraft Servicer at Dyn Corp Intl
- A&P Mechanic AS 330J at
1 year at this Job
Obtained my Britten Norman Islander type rating.
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer at BK Aviation Inc.
- Junior Aircraft Technician at BK Air
- Attached Student at Caribbean Aviation Maintenance Services
- Attached Student at Air Services Ltd
2 months at this Job
- Associate's Degree in Aircraft Maintenance Technology - Aircraft Maintenance
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer at North Slope Borough Search And Rescue
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer at Bald Mountain Air Service
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- A&P Mechanic license
Aircraft Systems Technician
Employed by Raytheon Australia as part of their defense contract to provide line maintenance and engineering support for the Royal Australian Air Force's Air Warfare Centre, Aircraft Research and
Development Unit both at RAAF Base Edinburgh and deployed at various airfields around Australia.
Employed as a technician performing Engineering, Design, Testing and Evaluation of Defense Aircraft
and Line Maintenance and Operational Level Base Maintenance on F/A-18 Hornet Fighter Aircraft and PC-9A Training Aircraft - Engine, Airframe and Armament Systems in accordance with Defense
Airworthiness & Engineering Standards.
• Removal and installation, maintenance and troubleshooting flight controls, pneumatics, hydraulics, air conditioning systems, gas turbines, fuel systems, environmental control systems, pressurization systems, anti-icing and de-icing, fuel tanks, brake and landing gear systems, propellers, ejection seats and armament suspension systems.
• Supervision and training of technical personnel
• Quality assurance of maintenance on PC-9A Training Aircraft
• Broad range of back office tasks including Corporate and Airworthiness compliance, process auditing, continuous change and improvement (Raytheon 6 Sigma specialist), interacting and working with external support and engineering agencies, generating airworthiness reports, production scheduling and reporting and logistical scheduling, ordering, reporting and assessing.
• Received formal recognition for identifying a previously un-noticed defect in a critical aircraft component which prevented a delay for a critical flight and also had safety implications as well.
- AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE ENGINEER at Raytheon Australia
- On-site Technician at WASTE WATER SYSTEMS MAINTENANCE
- Aircraft Technician at ROYAL AUSTRALIAN AIR FORCE
- Maintenance Supervisor on AP3C Orion Surveillance Aircraft at ROYAL AUSTRALIAN AIR FORCE
7 years, 5 months at this Job
• Perform advanced repair, inspections, and diagnostic of aircraft systems
• Conduct on the job training and certification of aircraft systems.
• Supervise maintenance to ensure strict T.O compliance and quality maintenance.
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer at Lockheed Martin
- United States Air Force at U.S. Air Force
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associates in Science in Cyber Security - Cyber Security
- None - Management
- High School Diploma
Manufacturing of 787 flaps ailerons and spoilers.
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical) 787 Production at Boeing Aerospace Australia
- QUALITY TECHNICIAN at BOEING AIRCRAFT COMPANY
- Quality assurance inspector of 787 at PlanteTech Technical Services/Boeing
- A&P Mechanic - A and C at STS Technical Services/Empire Aero Center
6 months at this Job
- High school