Aircraft Maintenance Manager
• Work directly for the Fleet Manager in support of aircraft assigned to the T-38 fleet.
• Direct and prioritize daily scheduled and unscheduled maintenance activities.
• Responsible for oversight of repairs performed to ensure aircraft airworthiness prior to flight.
• Enforce strict adherence to technical orders and guidelines outlined in Performance Work Statement.
• Determine Root Cause and Corrective Actions for Performance Metrics not met.
• Serve as Acting Fleet Manager during his/her absence.
- Aircraft Maintenance Manager at Vertex Aerospace
- Production Supervisor at M1 Support Services, Sheppard Air Force Base
- Senior Aircraft Mechanic at M1 Support Services, Sheppard Air Force Base
- Senior Aircraft Mechanic at DynCorp International, Sheppard Air Force Base
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Political Science
• Served as the primary point of contact for aircraft being used for experimental/developmental testing within the Developmental Flight Center (DFC) in West Palm Beach, FL.
• Provided Flight Test Engineering Work Authorizations for all testing and developmental maintenance on CH148 Cyclone (H92), S-92 and S-76D aircraft.
• Supported Chief of Flight Test and Aircraft Test Director with developing maintenance schedule and cost estimates for forecast maintenance actions of assigned aircraft and developing mid to long term test schedule.
- Aircraft Maintenance Manager at Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation - Developmental Flight Center
- Senior Advisor/Aircraft Crewmember at U.S. Army
- Maintenance Supervisor at U.S. Army
- First Line Supervisor at U.S. Army
1 year, 5 months at this Job
• Coordinated rebuild of damaged aircraft. Led three teams of 90+ personnel to disassemble, repair and rebuild aircraft in 9 months, exceeded timeline by 30%
• Led aircraft maintenance efforts of 155 military/contractor/civil service personnel
• Initiates engineer maintenance/technical assistance requests; analyze engineering drawings to enable aircraft repair
- AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE MANAGER at U.S. AIR FORCE
- LEAD INSPECTOR, EXERCISE COORDINATOR, Kuwait at U.S AIR FORCE INSPECTOR GENERAL
- AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE MANAGER at U.S. AIR FORCE
- AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE MANAGER, AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR, SECTION CHIEF at U.S. AIR FORCE
2 years at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - TECHNICAL MANAGEMENT
- ASSOCIATE OF AVIATION MAINTENANCE TECHNOLOGY - AVIATION MAINTENANCE TECHNOLOGY
Managed maintenance and staff activities engaged in maintenance planning,
inspecting, repairing, and servicing aircraft, helicopters, and aerospace equipment
• Planned, organized, and directed aircraft maintenance activities
• Ensured funds and resources were projected to support the maintenance effort
• Conducted or arranged for worker training in safety, repair, and maintenance techniques, operational procedures, and equipment use
• Monitored tool and part inventories and the condition and maintenance of shops to ensure adequate working conditions
• Compiled operational and personnel records, such as time and production records, inventory data, repair and maintenance statistics, and test results
- Aircraft Maintenance Manager at
- Avionics Technician/Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor/Manager at
10 years at this Job
- Diploma - HVAC Technology
- Associate's - Avionics Technology
- B.S. - Professional Aeronautics
• Oversees the timely and accurate updating of the work centers aircraft maintenance status board providing a real-time synopsis of ongoing aircraft maintenance projects, their current state of progress and estimated time of completion
• Supervises the aircraft scheduling section for issuance, monitoring and recovery of aircraft during routine daily issue periods; directs replacement or reissue of aircraft not meeting customers' requirements
• Continuously evaluates maintenance operations and personnel for compliance with directives, technical manual usage, safety procedures, operational policies, proper tool usage and compliance with Maintenance Engineering Changes (MEC).
- Aircraft Maintenance Manager at M1 Support Services, L3 Army Fleet Support
- Senior Aviation Maintenance Manager at United States Army
- Senior Aviation Operations Manager at United States Army
- Aviation Maintenance Direct Supervisor at United States Army
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts - Liberal Arts
(Was responsible for the upkeep of several aircraft logbooks and associated records)
• Accurately screened paper and electronic records on a daily basis to ensure maintenance was being performed at correct intervals
• Manually calculated inspection intervals for newly received parts and equipment and input data into a computer program
• Prepared and distributed detailed Navy wide reports showing mission readiness and aircraft status on a daily basis
• Used interpersonal communication skills to transmit information to coworkers and provided excellent customer services to other employees and guests on a daily basis Sybase Database Administrator (Performed system administrator duties, analyzed data, and provided technical support)
• Applied critical thinking and problem solving skills to troubleshoot server and software issues
• Managed NALCOMIS hardware and software upgrades,
• Analyzed data and created detailed reports showing trends which allowed squadron to improve efficiency in the maintenance department.
• Conducted contingency training in case of system failure Central Technical Publication Manager (Was responsible for maintaining a library of over 800 digital and paper publications)
• Routinely conducted audits of work center publications
• Developed procedures for classified material
• Managed entire library of publications, provided oversight and training to assistants
- Aircraft Maintenance Manager at United States Navy
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- BA - Supply Chain Management
- 737-700 Aircraft Maintenance Manager at U.S. Navy
- Contracting Officer Representative at U.S. Navy
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - Professional Aeronautics
Develops/coordinates Wg's Annual, quarterly, weekly, monthly utilization plans. Manages the use of shared resources/facilities to support maintenance event cycles & operational requirements.
- Aircraft Maintenance Manager at U.S. Air Force
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- High school
• Responsible for effectively managing and controlling production schedules, budgets, and quality objectives.
• Set daily and weekly assignments for personnel based on experience and skill level.
• Track progress of effort utilizing computer-based technology.
• Responsible for ensuring the team meets all contractual goals.
• Communicate daily with management team and customer.
• Brief upper management and directors weekly on progress and goals for effort.
• Train and evaluate new mechanics, ensuring they have the proper knowledge, skills, and abilities to be successful.
- Aircraft Maintenance Manager at L3 Technologies
- Aircraft Mechanic-Electrical at L-3 Technologies
- Work Center Supervisor / Aviation Electrician at United States Navy
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- Mortgage Loan Originator
- B.A. - Political Science
Manage all flight line operations on the C-17 Globemaster III. First Sergeant. Mentor personnel. Supervise, manage and lead all squadron personnel. 1 weekend per month and 15 training days per year. Current Rank E-7 Master Sergeant.
- Aircraft Maintenance Manager/Expeditor/First Sergeant at US Air Force Reserves
- Logistics & Warehouse Production Manager at California Natural Products
- Technical Training Manager at California Natural Products
- Maintenance & Reliability Supervisor at THE WINE GROUP
8 years, 1 month at this Job
- B.S degree Program - Aircraft Maintenance Technology
- A.S. Degree - Aircraft Maintenance Technology