Responsibilities - Aircraft Maintenance Manager for employees spanning 13 different career fields which maintained 9 HH-60G Pave Hawk Helicopters & 7 HC-130J Combat King II aircraft worth $800M - Director of Human Resources for 350 aircraft maintenance personnel, responsible for workforce health, morale, welfare, standards & conduct - Strictly enforced aircraft maintenance standards, led unit through 870 quality assurance inspections ensuring unit’s 91% inspection pass rate - Managed $12M facilities/vehicles/equipment. - Ensured rapid alternate worksite relocation of all assigned aircraft and aircraft maintenance technicians for Combat Search and Rescue Operations executing an annual 3.3K Flying Hour Program. - Reviewed 200+ employee annual performance appraisals and mentored supervisors on writing techniques and timelines ensuring 100% on-time report rate - Provided one-on-one counseling and coordinated mental health evaluation for troubled co-worker with suicidal thoughts. Efforts prevented loss of life and employee returned to be a productive member of the organization - Oversaw department safety, environmental, quality assurance & training programs - Directed department maintenance priorities. - Analyzed and corrected negative aircraft maintenance trends. - Coordinated fleet-wide aircraft modifications with regional headquarters. - Advised Senior Leadership on complex personnel issues, department activities, and Air Force policy affecting the workforce - Managed professional development processes, dependent care, health and wellness, and employee promotions and awards programs - Liaised with various organizational agencies on administrative and legal actions affecting the workforce Skills Used - Active Listening - Management of Personnel Resources - Social Perceptiveness - Speaking - Coordination - Critical Thinking - Reading Comprehension - Judgment and Decision Making - Negotiation - Complex Problem Solving - Monitoring - Persuasion - Systems Analysis - Systems Evaluation - Time Management - Active Learning - Writing - Instructing - Service Orientation - Learning Strategies - Quality Control Analysis - Operation Monitoring - Management of Material Resources - Troubleshooting - Equipment Maintenance - Mathematics - Repairing
- Aircraft Maintenance Manager/Director of Human Resources at United States Air Force, 923d Aircraft Maintenance Squadron
- Aircraft Maintenance Manager at United States Air Force, 79th Aircraft Maintenance Unit
- Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor/Human Resources Manager at United States Air Force, 79th Aircraft Maintenance Unit
- Director of Human Resources at United States Air Force, 628th Communications Squadron
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Certificate - COMPTIA Network+
- Certificate - COMPTIA Security+
- Certificate - Project Management
- Certificate - Project Management
- MBA - Human Resources Management
- Certificate - Professional Manager
- Associates - Human Resources Management
- BS - Professional Aeronautics/Minor in Safety
- Associates - Avionics Systems Technology
Promoted to Aircraft Maintenance Manager to presided over the cultivation of a safe work environment and guaranteed that maintenance facilities operated in compliance with government regulations and Company policies and procedures. Common government regulatory agencies that impacted operations were the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), Transportation Security Administration (TSA), and the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
• Resource Planning: Planned the acquisition and maximum utilization of resources to meet operational and departmental goals.
• Team Development: Coached and mentored direct reports guarantee that team members were adequately trained and remained proficient in their job duties. Actively partnered with personnel to develop talents and potential, build human capital, and facilitate employee progression within the organization.
• Budget Oversight: Led adherence to assigned budget areas and reported deviations in monthly variance reports.
• Productivity Improvement: Oversaw the availability and serviceability of equipment and the efficient scheduling of personnel at assigned maintenance facilities to meet operational demand.
• Personnel Supervision: Resolved operational and personnel concerns including probationary employee performance reviews as needed.
• Maintenance Reporting: Reviewed maintenance and performance metric reports for completeness and accuracy and ensured the timely update of technical manuals and equipment. Key Accomplishments:
• Recovered $1.4M in repair parts expenses, in six months, by driving the inventory of all repair parts and tasking personnel with the fix and maintenance of the components. For approximately ten years, repair and equipment maintenance had been neglected for hundreds of parts or incorrectly budgeted to external repair companies. The new inventory process was adopted company-wide.
• Proactively implemented a process to solve missing or misplaced tools when it became clear that some maintenance was not completed due to lack of tools. Despite being a member of a separate department, personally investigated and discovered that the parts room did not have any tool control or check out procedures. Individually serialized and barcoded more than 2K in tools volume, purchased a USB scanner to digitally capture the serial numbers in an Excel file, and printed off identification badges with bar codes for each maintenance employee. Collaborated with tool room management to implement check-in and checkout procedures requiring both the employee's badge and the tool to be scanned and recorded guaranteeing accountability and traceability.
• Oversight of all repair parts, tools, and maintenance was transferred to me, to implement process improvements across the organization, which involved frequent travel to train personnel and audit compliance to new procedures.
- Aircraft Maintenance Manager at Air Wisconsin Airline Corporation
- Phase Crew Coordinator/Maintenance Controller at USMC
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associates Degree in Information Technology and Cybersecurity - Applied
Oversee maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of four Bombardier Global E-11 aircraft flying 11,000 hours annually and support battlefield airborne communications node (BACN) program. Lead high-performing, cross-functional team of 15 airframe and power plant (A&P) mechanics, avionics mechanics, logistics employees, and ground support equipment (GSE) maintenance personnel. Direct diagnosis of system malfunctions, repairs, and services for jet aircraft and engine systems in accordance with manufacturer's technical specifications and Federal Aviation Administration regulations. Build maintenance packages, work cards, and inspections. Build and approve maintenance work order quotes. Manage HAZMAT, tooling, and foreign object debris (FOD) control. Ensure adherence to company and customer policies, including GOP, GMM, and SPO’s. Act as maintenance liaison, communicating with customer (USAF).
- Aircraft Maintenance Manager at Northrop Grumman
- Aircraft Maintenance Technician at SELF EMPLOYED
- Site Manager at TELFORD AVIATION
- Technical Writer / Verification Technician at TRANSFER TECHNOLOGY SERVICES
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Liberal Arts
Maintenance manager for three Boeing 737-700 aircraft ensuring safe and efficient completion of scheduled and unscheduled maintenance. Safe for Flight certifier, Quality Assurance Supervisor, and Navy Safety Specialist.
- 737-700 Aircraft Maintenance Manager at U.S. Navy
- F5 Aircraft Contracting Officer Representative at U.S. Navy
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - Professional Aeronautics
Aircraft Maintenance Manager
• Work directly for the Fleet Manager in support of aircraft assigned to the T-38 fleet.
• Direct and prioritize daily scheduled and unscheduled maintenance activities.
• Responsible for oversight of repairs performed to ensure aircraft airworthiness prior to flight.
• Enforce strict adherence to technical orders and guidelines outlined in Performance Work Statement.
• Determine Root Cause and Corrective Actions for Performance Metrics not met.
• Serve as Acting Fleet Manager during his/her absence.
- Aircraft Maintenance Manager at Vertex Aerospace
- Production Supervisor at M1 Support Services, Sheppard Air Force Base
- Senior Aircraft Mechanic at M1 Support Services, Sheppard Air Force Base
- Senior Aircraft Mechanic at DynCorp International, Sheppard Air Force Base
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Political Science
Managed a diverse fleet of company aircraft engaged in flight test operations per 14 CFR 91. Supervised a maintenance staff in support of maintenance and modifications, utilizing the quality system of a 14 CFR 145 Repair Station.
- Aircraft Maintenance Manager at Honeywell International, Inc
- at Honeywell International, Inc
- Chief Inspector at Honeywell International, Inc
- Lead Aircraft Mechanic at Honeywell International, Inc
15 years at this Job
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant certificate - Aircraft maintenance
Responsibilities Managing others Trouble shooting Catching and Launching aircraft Log books Audits Skills Used Structure repairs, mechanic, on Boeing 737, 757, 767, 747-400, 747-800, & MD80, DC9
- Aircraft Maintenance Manager / Line mechanic at Chicago Aircraft (For DHL)
at this Job
Managing a group of aircraft mechanics that are contracted to maintain aircraft airworthiness and assigned scheduled task on a line environment and overnight scheduled work task from meet and greet plus scheduled task up to and including A-checks. I am also responsible for all tooling and GSE plus all facility upkeep, in charge of maintaining vendor aircraft records and policy oversite.
- Aircraft Maintenance manager at Certified Aviation Services
- Lead Aircraft Remote Install Technicians at Gogo LLC
- Aircraft Line Base Maintenance Manager at Trans States Airlines
- Base Maintenance & Hangar Facility Manager at SkyWest Airlines
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- - Aviation
- Aircraft Maintenance Manager at Airline Transport Professionals ("ATP")
- Lead Mechanic at Airline Transport Professionals
- A&P Mechanic at Aircraft
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- Aircraft Maintenance Manager at United States Air Force
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Paralegal Studies