Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor
- Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor at FEAM Aircraft Maintenance and Engineering
- Security Specialist at GSG Securities
- Security Specialist at PDMS Security
- Aircraft Maintenance Technician at Jetblue Airways
2 months at this Job
- - Aviation Maintenance Technician
• Guided 22 personnel in 3 specialties in the execution of aircraft maintenance to ensure the success of pilot training program
• Directed resources to meet scheduled and unscheduled maintenance requirements
• Led repair of 2,200 discrepancies and achievement of 5,500 training missions
• Oversaw the repair of faulty system wiring, electrical connectors, antennas, transmission lines and multi-conductor cables
- Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor at United States Air Force (Active Duty)
- Advanced Programs Lead Technician at United States Air Force (Active Duty)
- Electronic Warfare Systems Specialist at United States Air Force (Active Duty)
- Fighter Aircraft Electronic Warfare Lab Technician at United States Air Force (Active Duty)
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Associate's Degree - Applied Science, Aircraft Maintenance Technology
Aviation Maintenance Operations
• Validated all Aviation related part requisitions; ensured aircraft on ground (AOG) materials are acquired through logistical research and non-traditional/non-standard requisition processes
• Expedited shipping requests for aircraft related items; researched multiple data bases and computer systems: I2LOG, WEBVLIPS, FEDMALL, FEDLOG and Global Combat Support System-Army (GCSS-Army)
• Performed data base analysis and recommended stock control measures to keep shop stock listing levels within acceptable limits
• Ensured proper document close out procedures are completed to ensure good supply discipline is followed
• Trained over 100 personnel on new Global Combat Support System-Army (GCSS-Army) procedures and provided technical guidance to all supply technicians with-in the organization on a routine basis
• Developed individuals to engage senior level budget analysts, enabling timely logistics support to the organization
• Instructed 15 supply sections on the proper requisition and turn in procedures of materials during the fielding of the new supply system GCSS-Army
• Trained brigade level logistical technicians on the budgetary and supply systems; increased productivity by decreasing errors and recovered over $27M dollars in allowable credit to be added to the annual budget
• Managed logistics, and maintenance support for six National Training Center rotations and two Network Integration Evaluation (NIE) rotations
• Facilitated millions in parts requisitions and leveraged the aviation enterprise to reduce material wait time and increase readiness across the organization Aircraft Powertrain Writer/Instructor Training Operations
• Oversaw the implementation of the Powertrain Repairer Course (15D) to advanced individual training (AIT), advanced leader course (ALC), senior leader course (SLC) and Warrant Officer students
• Developed and enhanced 23 lesson plans by updating mission critical information into new PowerPoint presentations which enabled instructors to deliver the best possible product to the student
• Orchestrated and aligned instructor contact hours, reorganized sequence of lesson plans resulting in a logical and more efficient learning environment
• Analyzed lesson plans and frequently sought ways to enhance training through communication with fellow instructors Security Manager High-Risk Security Operations
• Performed enhanced security measures to safeguard a United States Entry Control Point while deployed in Iraq, performed vehicle searches at multiple vehicle entry gates, searching cargo for signs of tampering, improper usage of equipment, and unauthorized items or materials
• Conducted physical pedestrian searches, analyzed entry documentation, observed behaviors of visiting local Iraqi nationals and selected random individuals for interview to allow access
• Trained personnel in search and seizure procedures, examinations of suspicious packages and/ or baggage in accordance with the rules of engagement, Army regulations and standard operating procedures (SOP)
• Patrolled base line defenses and barricades for integrity and signs of tampering; maintained surveillance on possible security threats and reported intelligence to applicable agencies
• Coordinated and supervised 20 personnel on Downed Aircraft Operations resulting in two successful recovery operations in Mosul, Iraq
• Performed duties as a Sargent of the Guard (SOG) and maintained a continual state of readiness during combat operations with zero mission failure
• Seamlessly interrogated personnel from three different sections into a security team capable of providing outstanding precautionary measures to ward off impending danger, damage to buildings or injury to human services
- Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor at United States Army
- Aircraft Powertrain Technician at U.S. Army
11 years at this Job
- Associates of Art - General Studies
Responsible for the supervision and coordination of all line and hangar aircraft maintenance functions on shift for assigned aircraft (primarily Boeing 787-8/-9 aircraft), ensuring these activities are performed in a safe manner in accordance with schedule requirements and in compliance with all established company, regulatory, and manufacturer's procedures.
• Provides leadership and direction to shift labor workforce assigning workload in accordance with daily requirements and CBA agreements and company policies to achieve maximum productivity and cost control while striving to minimize aircraft downtime and maximize aircraft scheduling effectiveness
• Oversees the safety and security of aircraft, personnel, and operations to ensure regulatory compliance of technical operations activities
• Reports ongoing status of operations, highlighting significant events to leadership, while providing direction to assigned personnel to ensure station and divisional objectives are achieved
- Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor at United Airlines
- Maintenance Manager / Assistant Chief Inspector / Parts Manager at Leading Edge Aviation
- Maintenance Control Specialist at Envoy Airlines
- Aircraft Maintenance Technician II at Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Certificate of Completion - Aviation Safety
- Bachelor's - Professional Aeronautics
- Certificate of Completion - Aircraft Maintenance Technology
SUPPLY TECNICIAL ORDERS MAINT SUPER EXPIEDTER PLANS AND SCHEDULING MAINT OPERATIONS WEAPONS HAZMAT SUPER CREWCHIEF ENGINE RUN QUALIFIED F-15 t, alsotraing supervor hazardous waste manager GAF and a aircraft maintance flight chief and flight line superintendent was ER and RED X qualified supervised the maintenance operation center [MOC) phase dock superintendant F15 Crew chief quality assurance insp flight line expedited work in tool crib and supply
- Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor/superintentant at USAF
20 years, 1 month at this Job
- 1 year college - engish
Advised senior management and directed personnel regarding safety and airworthiness issues.
• Determined man-hours, personnel, parts and facility requirements to repair aircraft and equipment
• Formulated and implemented plans, policies, and programs for the efficient maintenance of aircraft
• Managed and scheduled aircraft operations and maintenance production control
• Conducted briefings and in-progress reviews of ongoing maintenance operations and repairs
• Identified and streamlined problems in the acquisition of maintenance parts and supplies
• Proficient in the use of test, measurement, and diagnostics equipment used in support of Navy Aviation
• Proficient in the use of blueprints, schematics, technical drawings, manufacturing plans and Wiring diagrams to identify system operation, troubleshoot, fault isolate and repair aviation systems
- Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor US Navy at
- Aircraft Mechanic US Navy at Rigged Aircraft Flight Control Systems
- S-3 Quality Control Supervisor US Navy at Years Airframes, Power
16 years at this Job
- - Basic Aviation Training
- - Aviation Structural Mechanic E
- - Aviation Rescue Swimmer
• Supervised, trained and performance managed personnel.
• Planned, directed and coordinated with various logistics support organizations to procure and expedite shipping and receiving of high priority aviation part requisitions, and tools and test equipment for an aviation command with 119 aircraft.
• Effectively managed five battalion's Exchange Pricing process which mitigated budget problems and reduced the number of financial transactions involved in parts requisition, issue, and turn-in process.
• Managed and coordinated shipments of over 200 aviation lines of aircraft parts, to four different aircraft repair sites, in support of the aircraft re-deployment program.
• Provided aircraft maintenance sustainment between expanding commands, supply agencies, item/program managers, and other U.S. Military commands.
• Conducted briefings with senior leaders concerning sensitive logistics issues while deployed to Afghanistan.
- Logistics Analyst (Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor) at U.S. Army
- Personnel Manager (Platoon Sergeant) at U.S. Army
- Personnel Manager (Platoon Sergeant) at U.S. Army
- AH-64D Instructor/Writer at U.S Army
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science (Graduated Magna Cum Laude) - Technical Management Logistics
- Associate of Arts - Liberal Arts
Responsibilities Supervise up to 100 Technicians Per day in daily Base Operations Hgr 10 JFK. Skills Used Managerial.
- Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor at American Airlines
- Maintenance Technician at Jet Aircraft Maintenance
- Instructor-Aviation Maintenance at Aviation Institute Of Maintenance
- Maintenance Technician at Lan Cargo
3 months at this Job
- - Leadership
Supervised and performed maintenance on Helicopters in all components. Installed aircraft subsystem assemblies and components. Performed regular scheduled and unscheduled inspections and assisted in performing various specialty inspections. Prepared forms and records related to aircraft maintenance while providing technical guidance to subordinate personnel. Diagnosed and corrected malfunctions in aircraft subsystems. Audited maintenance forms and records to ensure compliance with unit standard operating procedures.
• Established standard operating procedures for tool supply room; procedures increased efficiency by 80%.
• Refined unit food store by identifying and reallocating resources to high-demand items; increased profits by 200% and reduced stock outs by 120%.
• Coordinated cross agency maintenance tasks between civilian and military agencies to ensure successful project completion.
• Supervised over 1000 man hours of maintenance projects; molded 5 lower level personnel to become successful in supervisor positions
• Responsible for over $500,000 in unit inventory; maintained inventory without loss over the course of 6 months.
- Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor at United States Army
- Team Leader at United States Army
- Billing Analyst at Service Center Solutions
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Accounting
Responsible for all night time aircraft maintenance on a fleet of 18 T-38N aircraft and the personal safety of eight direct reporting technicians.
- NASA Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor at NASA
- Senior Compliance Engineer at GENERAL ELECTRIC
- at GENERAL ELECTRIC
- Ultrasound Level I/II Instructor at GENERAL ELECTRIC
1 year at this Job
- Master of Aeronautical Science - Management
- Associate of Applied Science in Aviation Maintenance Technology - Aviation Maintenance Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Aeronautics - Professional Aeronautics
- Associate of Applied Science in Transportation Management - Transportation Management
- Associate of Applied Science in Non-Destructive Testing Technology - Non-Destructive Testing Technology