City/State: Vero Beach, FL Phone: 772-564-7600 Job Title: Aircraft Maintenance Technician / Mechanic Description of Duties: Performed routine and detailed inspections on the Academy's fleet of Piper Cadets, Warrior III's, Arrows, and twin engine Seminole aircrafts. Performed adjustments, removal and replacement, or repairs of components as needed on the aircraft engines and airframes to maintain proper airworthy condition of the aircrafts.
- Aircraft Maintenance Technician / Mechanic at FlightSafety International Academy Dates
- Student in the Aircraft Maintenance Technician / Mechanic Program at National Aviation Academy Dates
- Lead Technician, 2nd Shift Production Dept at Partners Pharmacy
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Certificate of Completion - Novell Certified Network Engineering Program
- Bachelor of Science - Engineering
• Conduct (A) check on different aircraft such as Boing 737,757,767.
• To keep an airplane in operating condition, aircraft and avionics equipment mechanics and technicians perform scheduled maintenance; make repairs, and complete inspections. A&P mechanics repair and maintain most parts of an aircraft, including the engines, landing gear, brakes, and air-conditioning system.
- Aircraft Maintenance Technician at Aircraft Maintenance/ Engineering FEAM
- Line Maintenance Field Service Tech/ Jet Aircraft at Orlando International Airport
- Security Officer Supervisor at Orlando International Airport
- Security Officer at Universal Studios
5 months at this Job
- Certification A&P License - Aviation Maintanance
I currently work at PSA Airlines as a Aircraft Maintenance Technician. I have experience diagnosis, troubleshooting, repair and maintain company equipment, and aircrafts. I have my Airframe and Powerplant license. I have 18 months of technical school education at Greenville Technical College.
- Aircraft Maintenance Technician at PSA Airlines
- Flooring Specialist at Eastcoast tile
- Aircraft Mechanic at
at this Job
- High school - Aircraft Maintenance Technician
- Some college
1060 Consolidated Road Elizabeth City, NC 27909 Aircraft Maintenance Technician First Class * Maintain the operation of the HH65 Dolphin helicopter and the HC-144 CASA aircraft by performing scheduled and unscheduled maintenance procedures on the airframe and all associated operating systems. * Supervise 35 members overseeing the completion of 150+ maintenance evolutions a week that keep aircraft in an up status ensuring mission readiness
- Aircraft Maintenance Technician First Class at Coast Guard
- Emergency Medical Services Dispatcher at Coast Guard
- Admitting Agent at Coast Guard
17 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associates Degree in Applied Aviation Science - Applied Aviation Science
Performs Annual Inspections, comply with Airworthiness Directives (ADs), Service Bulletins (MSBs) and Maintenance Special Instructions in accordance with Aircraft Maintenance Manual, AC 43.13-1B / 2B and Federal Aviation Regulations (FARs). Repair single and twin pistons engines aircrafts, perform operational checks for Comm./Nav. instruments, Sheet metal repair, Rigging, Engine Run-up, among other tasks and update, Airframe, Engine and Propeller Log Books. Performed Avionics and electrical task.
- Aircraft Maintenance technician / IA at Trident Aircraft Maintenance
- Lead Aircraft Mechanic at Omni Air International
- Chief Aircraft Maintenance / IA Inspector at Noble AirVentures, LLC
- Aircraft Maintenance Technician Lead / GSE Mechanic at Rhode Island Aircraft Services
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Avionics and Marine Electronics Program
- - Aviation Maintenance Technology
- - Adult Education
- - General Radiotelephone Operator
worked as a aircraft technician in Indian Navyfor 15 years, my major role is to supervise routine and periodic servicing of aircraft supervise the upkeep and maintenance of Ground Support Equipment, tools and other precision measuring equipments.
- Aircraft Maintenance Technician at Indian Navy
15 years, 1 month at this Job
- Aircraft Maintenance Technician at Aircraft maintenance workshop Spartan College
- Delivery Driver at Trinity Care RX
- Customer Service at House of Thailand
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- License - Temporary airman
- Performed scheduled and unscheduled inspections to check flight readiness for aircraft - Lubricated shafts, bearings, and gears to maintain optimal performance - Checked aircraft airframes for structural weaknesses and/or loose parts and/or fittings Concrete Finisher Floor Solution LLC: Duvall, Washington - Performed basic machine set up and operation - Unpacked and assembled all new merchandise, using a variety of power tools - Loaded and unloaded building materials used for construction - Provided accurate measurements for all projects. Auto Detailer Precision Collision Auto Body Centers: Everett, Washington - Washed vehicles daily for local auto dealerships and the company - Completed vehicle inspections prior to service and after service to ensure all damage was corrected - Applied was to the exterior of vehicles and removed it, buffing it to a brilliant shine - Returned vehicles back to insurers once all work was finished
- Aircraft Maintenance Technician Trainee at North Cascades Vintage Aircraft Museum
2 years, 7 months at this Job
Dependable aircraft mechanic with eight years experience in conducting repairs and inspections on military cargo aircraft. One year experience as a flying maintenance technician serving as the sole supervisor and maintainer for all maintenance issues reported by flight crew while in austere locations. -Supervise and provide assistance in completing all repairs and maintenance work on military cargo aircraft. -Conduct Scheduled and non-scheduled inspections on vital aircraft components to include landing gears, engines, flight controls, and hydraulic systems. -Create efficient work/rest cycles to ensure on-time departure of aircraft Ensure personnel are aware of all potential hazards while enforcing OSHA standards. -Ensure personnel are qualified and proficient on maintenance task through rigorous training regimes. -conducted budget analysis and management of funds allocated for the tools and test equipment required.
- Aircraft Maintenance Technician Supervisor at United States Air Force
8 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Computer Science
perform aircraft inspections as required by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). repair and perform scheduled maintenance on aircraft lifesaving appliances
- Aircraft Maintenance Technician at A.S.I.
- Stocker at public Supermarket
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate - Arts