Aircraft painter assembling and disassembling part sending prepare and paint
- Aircraft Painter at HEICO COMPONENT REPAIR GROUP
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school - Math and science
Corporate aircraft painter doing paint blends,seam to seam and touch ups. Also assisted in paint scheme layout and masking.
- Aircraft Painter at Dassault Falcon Jet
- Aircraft Painter at Comlux Aviation
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
● Masking up composite and antennas while prep for paint stripper.
● Sanding aircraft down to bare metal, smooth surface.
● Wash with acid wash and prekote before spraying primer.
● Mask up necessary spots that's not getting spray.
- Aircraft Painter at straubes aircraft services
- Aircraft Painter at Premier Aviation
- Aircraft Painter at Aviation Exteriors Louisiana
- Industrial Painter at PermianLide
6 months at this Job
- Associate - Associate
- High school - Commerce Drive
Aircraft Painter 3
• Prepped parts via masking and priming surfaces to prevent corrosion development
• Detailed surfaces and prepared for painting by cleaning, stripping, or chemically treating if needed.
• Performed basic repairs using fillers or high build primers.
• Effectively managed day-to-day production activity in support of efficient time, equipment and materials management.
• Read and interpreted technical drawings and manuals to maintain understanding of symbols, flags, and general notes.
• Administered mixing and application of paint in various quantities.
• Pulling merchandise from shelves to fill customer invoice
• Packing orders from pulled merchandise for shipment
• Stocked all received merchandise on the shelf
• Worked on the following aircrafts: A320, A330, B737, 777, 757, 747, C-27, C-40, CRJ200, Erj175.
• Operated standard stencil machine. Lead in training
- aircraft painter at International Aerospace Coatings
- Final assembly painter at GE Transportation
- Excellent Customer Service at United Parcel Service
- Team Lead at Whataburger
4 years, 1 month at this Job
An aircraft painter is primarily responsible for painting and polishing of aircrafts. An aircraft painter is required to make a pre-design before actually applying paint on the aircraft surface. Duties may also include painting aircraft spare parts, repairing some parts, and giving a new look to the aircraft.
- Aircraft Painter at International Aerospace Coatings
- Body Technician at RUSH TRUCK CENTER
- Grader Operator at Klausner Lumber One
- Painters Helper at Southern collision
5 months at this Job
- Auto collision and refinishing
• Equally effective working independently and in cooperation with others.
• Successful in mastering new skills through hands-on experience. Northrop Grumman Corporation Palmdale, CA Aircraft Painter March 2017 - January 2019
• Sand various coatings within the airduct.
• Perform paint touch ups
• Applied top coats
• Applied gap fill around F35 lip
• Ability to acquire and maintain DOD secret clearance
- Aircraft Painter at Northrop Grumman Corporation
- at Aerotek Staffing Agency
- Water Worker 1 at Newhall County Water District
- Destruction/Driver Assistant at Confidential Data Destruction Company
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- - Automotive
- - Fire Fighter Technology
Aircraft Painter. Water Process (TPC remover, Soap and Acid application), Masking, Surface preparation, Solgel and Primer app. Base coat app, Lay out design (Stencils, Fine Line and Decals app). Preparing the surface to be painting. Touch up.
- Aircraft Painter at Satys USA Inc. (Boeing)
- Aircraft Painter at Foster's Aircraft Refinishing Inc.
- Painter Assistant at La Sierra Aircraft Paint Shop
- Production Manager & Senior Editor at Spireli Studio
8 months at this Job
- Associate - Graphic Design
- Associate - Information Technology
- Diploma - Web Design
- Diploma - Graphic Design
Honda aircraft company Sep. 26. 2016 - present Paint department. POC of the 4th shift prep team. I am also the lead for my team when my lead is out. I have been the POC from march 2017 to present. I posses many skills that allow me to help on the other teams as well. I posses strong leadership skills. good attendance, very dependable and on time.
- Aircraft Painter at honda aircraft company
- Commercial truck/trailer painter at b&j truck repair&paint
- Detailer at Gatewood Auto Detailing
- Automotive detailer at
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Hours per week: 40
Commercial Airplanes Painter Jan 2018 - Dec 2018 Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills
• Responsible for determining the appropriate methods, techniques, devices and materials required to treat, prepare and paint a variety of metal, wood, synthetics, glass and other services.
• Prepares the item or area prior to application of finish by sanding sandblasting, priming, high pressure washing, masking, filling, and leveling items with metal or synthetic resins and mixes and applies pre-coating agents. Repairs damaged surfaces by smoothing, sanding and filling with the appropriate proxy compound through the utilization of various tools such as hammers, grinders, and sanders.
• Mixes pre-coating agents, paints and other coating agents such as varnish, epoxy, Teflon, alkali and phosphate compounds to obtain proper shade texture, thickness, and consistency to meet surface protection requirements.
• Applies all types of primers and paints to various surfaces, which includes catalyst type paints, sealant, heat resistant paints, lacquers, enamels, non-slip coating and other finishes.
• Applies coating materials with brushes, rollers, and spray guns.
• Utilizes spray gun systems when applying coating by way of electrostatic application process.
• techniques ensuring surfaces have smooth, high-gloss, textured or decorative appearance and meet applicable specifications and regulations.
• Sets up, adjusts, and operates computerized spray-painting equipment.
• Responsible for general maintenance to computerized painting equipment.
• Proficient at surfaces and components, automotive, vans, powdered ground equipment, or other related equipment using a variety of methods and materials.
• Prepared surfaces techniques such as sanding, wire brushing, scraping, spackling, masking, taping, applying putty, wiping with stick cloth, washing or wiping with chemical, washing with high-pressure water hose, cleaning with compressed air, vacuum cleaner or other methods or techniques available.
• Masked areas with paper foil and tape to prevent solvent contamination.
• Applied protective coating to surface which were not to be painted.
• Used surface preparation techniques such as application of anti-corrosion or anti-growth agents to protect the surface which resulted in proper adherence of coating materials.
• Used appropriate preparatory methods to ensure proper shaping, leveling and smoothing of sur- faces prior to painting.
• Matched colors and mixed pigments according to instructions.
• Mixed, thinned, blended, tinted and toned s tandard coating materials to achieve consistency, satisfactory flow, and covering characteristics. Mass Aviation 320 Airbus Way Mobile, AL 36615 Aircraft Painter Salary: 22.00 USD Per Hour Hours Per Week: 40
- Aircraft Painter at STS Aerospace Engineering
- Commercial Airplanes Painter at
- hand receipt files at Operations Specialists
11 months at this Job
- Diploma - Aircraft Structure Technology
- Diploma - Marketing Management
Level 3 Painter - Complete knowledge of Safety installation for aircraft - Complete knowledge aircraft masking for Stripper and Paint - Knowledge of TCP removal on Boeing Aircrafts - Complete knowledge of electric-static guns spraying and cleaning - Knowledge and experience in Cup-Gun spraying - Knowledge of Paint Pots for aircraft experience in Regulating pots and guns. - Knowledge of Power Brading, Scotch-bright sponge sanding - Knowledge of Seal installation for Section 41 for 737,757,and 777 , gulfstream, and helicopters - Experience in Interior and cockpit painting - Complete knowledge of Boom Lift Electrical and Gasoline - Knowledge of Scissor lift driving. - Experience in Clear Coat Spraying - Re-work Experience for Paint and Clear Coat - Knowledge of installation of stencils for SouthWest, Boeing, Alaska, Alaska Horizon, United, Air Canada, AeroMexico, and European Airlines. - Experience in Safety Wing Walking for aircraft on tarmac - Experience in Paint mixing
- Aircraft painter at Aeropro LLC
- Aircraft Painter at International Aerospace Coatings
- Life Agent at Primerica
- Aircraft painter at
4 months at this Job
- - Business Management