Contractor for NASA as an aircraft technician, conduct flight line maintenance operations and aircraft maintenance operations for NASA aircraft and special programs testing.
- Aircraft Technician at Vertex Aerospace
- Aviation Electrician's Mate at U.S. Navy/ Reserves
- A&P Mechanic at Encompass Aviation LLC
- A&P Technician at Virgin Galactic
6 months at this Job
- BS in Aviation Maintenance Science and Management - Aviation Maintenance Science and Management
- Certification - Aviation Maintenance Technology
Boeing 777-200 Aircraft Technician Structures/Sheetmetal 777 Maintenance Storage and Reactivation, Modification of Galleys, Metal and Composite Bonding of Clips, Angles, Inserts and Standoffs. Interior Modification Repair and Reconfiguration. 777-200 and 737-500 C Check Maintenance and Repair. Engine Maintenance. Drilling, Reaming High Tolerance Holes for Aircraft Structures
- Aircraft Technician Structures/Sheetmetal at Launch Technical Worforce Solutions
- Aircraft Technician Structures/Sheetmetal at Pulsar Aviation Services/Launch Technical Workforce Solutions
- Aircraft Technician Structures/Sheetmetal at Pacific Aerospace Resources & Technologies
- Aircraft Technician ll Structures/Sheetmetal/Pnuedraulics at BAE Systems
7 months at this Job
- High school
I am a aircraft fueler and technician.
- Aircraft Technician at Menzies Aviation
- Technician at Payless Heating and ac
- Ramp Agent/Baggage Handler at Swissport International Ltd.
- Customer Service Representative at BROTHERS PIZZA
1 year, 2 months at this Job
Aircraft fuel system repair/overhaul/rebuild
- Aircraft Technician at Aircraft Accessories of Oklahoma
- Concrete Worker at Timbrel building company
- Sales Consultant at Revved Fitness
- Part Sales at Eurotek
9 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Health
- - General Studies
- motorcycle technician - Mechanics
Duties and Responsibilities As an Aircraft technician, my job is to check on the Galleys, Passengers and Flight Attendants seats, overhead compartment for defects and also all safety equipment. I will check on the hydraulic recline of the seat weather is it able to recline fully, check on the reading and attendant call light. Check on the seat mounting to see is it firmly mounted to the seat track if I found that the seat is unable to recline fully. I will open up the seat panel to replace the hydraulic mechanism cable on top of that. I will also assist the avionics guys to change the cabin light bulb, reading and attendant light and do troubleshooting of avionics equipment, doing visual inspection for signs of arcing on wires, performing cleaning of D-connectors and performing changing of pins for receptacle connector, maintenance of aircraft weather radar. Performing landing gear strut and wheel change, flaps extension as well as engine ground run I also have experience doing repair work on the fuelsage.
- Aircraft technician at Singapore Jamco services
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Certificate - Aerospace Avionics
Maintenance and inspection of heavy aircraft. Replaced and repaired worn, defective, and damaged components, using hand tools, gauges, and testing equipment. Removed engine from aircraft, using hoist and forklift truck, adjust, , repair, , and replace electrical wiring system and aircraft accessories. Read and interpret manufacturers' maintenance manuals, service bulletins, and other specifications to determine feasibility and methods of repair.
- Aircraft Technician at Omni Air International
- Aircraft Technician at PSA Airlines Inc
- Aircraft Technician at Northwest Airlines
- Assembler at Ford Motor Company
12 years at this Job
• Maintaining overall appearance of interior and exterior of private aircraft
• Preparing exterior for pre-flight inspection
• Working both inside aircraft hangers and outside in different weather conditions
• Maintained confidentially on aircraft details and owners
- Aircraft Technician at Flight Solutions LLC
- Percussions Instructor at Marble Falls High School Band
- Concession Worker at Town & Country Optimist
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Leadership - Organizational Leadership
Improved aircraft through electrical systems modifications per customer requests. Coordinated within team utilizing industry standard techniques to install electrical components, electrical wiring interfaces.
- Aircraft Technician at Aerovation Inc
- Aircraft Mechanic at Bombardier
- Avionics Journeyman at US Air Force - Military
11 months at this Job
- Associate - Associate of Applied Science Transfer Degree in Programming & IT Network Support
• Complete all maintenance and repairs to FAA standards.
• Examine and inspect vital aircraft and engine components, locate problems such as cracks and leaks.
• Perform scheduled maintenance assessments.
• Maintain record accuracy by using work orders.
• Coordinating aircraft movement in the hangar and ramp.
• Procuring parts necessary to complete the project.
- Aircraft Technician at Reliable Jet Maintenance LLC
- at Reliable Jet Maintenance LLC
- Promotions & Merchandising Intern at Destination Rewards
- Flight Attendant at Air Arabia
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
Performed heavy "A" phase checks of customer Boeing 757 passenger, cargo, and combination aircraft, routine and non routine maintenance, engine and thrust reverser checks, oil services, removal and installation of ceiling, wall, floor, and cargo panels, removal/installation and inspections of wing, wing to body, vertical, horizontal stab panels and routine inspections of aircraft.
- Aircraft Technician at Airborne Maintenance and Engineering
- Aircraft Technician at American Airlines
- Grocery Delivery Driver(Truck Driver) at SuperValu Inc
- Aviation Maintenance Technician at Virgin America Airlines
2 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - Aviation Maintenance Technician