Working as airlines passenger service agent where I’m checking passenger documents and verification give them boarding pass. And so on till boarding.
- Airline Customer Service Agent at Swissport International Ltd.
- Customer Service & Cashier at T.J Maxx, Rego Park Shopping Mall
- retail customer service associate and cashier at Macy's
- cashier in home department in seasonal period at Macy's
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering - Computer Science
Greeting, check -in passengers and verify passengers' departure documents ( passport and legal entry documents)Issue boarding pass and check-in passenger baggageAssist unaccompanied minors and seniors with special helpDirect passengers to immigration office and/or departure gatesComply with all security requirementsReschedule passengers with flight interruptions or further servicesResolve customers' complaints and other duties as delegated before boardingBoarding gate assistance, arrange all passenger on-board on timeHandle all international flight passengers documentation after departure
- Airline Customer Service Agent at Hallmark Aviation Services: Emirates airline
- Sales Associate at DFS North America
- Fragrance Consultant at Macy's
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- ASSOCIATES - Criminal Justice
• Greet passengers, tag & handle baggage, collect baggage fees at ticket counter and gate.
• Ticket counter check-in, gate check-in, travel documents check for international flights (passports, visas, and oversees residence cards), check baggage, scan passenger boarding passes prior to boarding, inform passengers of gate changes, flight delays or cancellations.
• Assist misconnected & rerouted passengers during irregular operations; issue travel and hotel vouchers to displaced passengers on overbooked or canceled flights.
• Proven track record in customer service by resolving passengers' questions and ticketing issues or by collaborating with airline staff to expedite solutions.
• Assign or change seats for passengers
• Sell upgrades in different class of service (Economy to Business, Business to First Class)
- Airline Customer Service Agent /Departure Lounge Agent at Hallmark Aviation Services
- Event Coordinator (Internship) at Chestnut Square Historic Village
- Cruise Agent (Cooperative Education) at Ahoy Cruises
- Physician Office Representative at Baylor Family Medical Center
10 months at this Job
- Associate - Hospitality Management
- Certificate - Medical Office Assistant
• Processing passenger tickets and handling complaints
• Relaying information through electronic communication about flight arrival and departure
• Providing special services for boarding and deplaning to wheelchairs-bound passengers
• Collecting ticket payment in cash, credit cards, checks, coupons, and travel vouchers
• Inspecting baggage and cargo and ensuring no restricted items are packed in
• Answering telephone calls and emails for ticket fare, reservations, arrival and departure, and general inquiries
- Airline Customer Service Agent at Silver airways, WPB
- Front desk coordinator at Capital care Inc
5 years at this Job
- AA degree
at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- Airline Customer Service Agent at Midway Airlines
14 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Art History
Check in personnels that are getting ready to fly out. I made sure that every problems were avoided at any cost. However, if there were any issues then I was responsible for finding the most convenient solution.
- Airline Customer Service Agent at Hallmark Aviation Services
- Postal Clerk/ Mailroom Operator at U.S ARMY
9 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Helping people to complete all the steps to travel with safe and comfort.
- Airline Customer Service Agent at Swissport
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- Technician Graphic Designer
Job Duties include;
• Provide information and assistance to the flying public by helping with flight reservations, itinerary changes, and any baggage concerns
• Face to face interaction with customers and airport employees
• Able to work under pressure in stressful environments and situations
• Qualified to work as the the Ramp Safety Coordinator when needed
- Airline Customer Service Agent at Dnata
- Marine Navigation at U.S. Navy
- Sales Associate at Old Navy
- Administrative Assistant (Volunteer) at American Cancer Society
7 months at this Job
- Associate's Degree - Kinesiology
- High School Diploma
Perform a broad range of duties depending on location and service demands while delivering a high quality product.
• Daily functions may include rotating from ticket counter, lobby area, gate functions, customs, arrivals and other areas within the airport.
• Assist passengers in various areas throughout the airport.
• Verify flight information and passenger documentation at the check in counter and departure gate.
• Constant passenger & crew interaction.
• Operate Jet Bridge.
• Resolve issues with flight activity to ensure on-time departure.
• Some cash handling transactions, manifests, and labeling.
- AIRLINE CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT at SINGAPORE IAH AIRPORT
- OFFICE ASSISTANT / MARKETING at MAX UNITED- JOSIE LIN
- OPERATION SUPPORT / ACCOUNTING ANALYST (CONTRACTOR) at SCHLUMBERGER - STAFFING THE UNIVERSE
- OFFICE ASSISTANT at BELLAIRE HOME HEALTH CARE, LLC
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Biotechnology - Biotechnology
- Associate in Arts