• QUICK LEARNER EXPRIENCES ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ - Spirit Airline Customer Service Agent Full Time (April 2016 Current) Responsibility: Help our customers with new and existing reservations, assign seats and issue boarding passes Handle customer questions and concerns with professionalism, knowledge and empathy, Perform Gate Functions with professionalism and care Announcements and Passenger Assistance Perform other duties as assigned or as may be necessary to make sure our Customers are safe and have a fantastic Spirit experience. And you will do this all with a smile and a genuine concern for our Customers.
- Spirit Airline Customer Service Agent at PROBLEM SOLVING STRENGTH
- Alaska Airlines Passenger Service Agent at
- JC Penny Service Specialist at
- at Brook Insurance Call Center
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- - EDUCATION
• Member of team assigned to Emirates Airline, San Francisco International Airport, February 2018 to present
• Member of team assigned to Fiji Airways, San Francisco International Airport, June 2018 to present
• Providing multilingual (Arabic, French) customer service for ticketing, gate lead, guest check-in and assistance, etc.
- Airline Customer Service Agent at Hallmark Aviation
- Journeyman at Union Service Company
- Trainee and Window Cleaner at Intelligent Window Cleaning
- Manager at Rahmouni Nabil Carpentry, Cheraga
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- - Travel and Tourism
- Bachelor of Arts in Public Management - Public Management
Customer service agent, ticketing, closing ticket counter, working flights, meeting aircraft, coordinate wheelchairs for disabled. In direct communication with operations and ramp. Bagge claim.
- Airline Customer Service Agent at American Airlines
- Airline Customer Service Agent at Continental Airlines
- Bartender / Manager at Riverwood Cafe
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Computer
- - Florist
- Some college
Responsibilities Assisting customers with check-in, accepting and tagging luggage, rebooking flights when necessary, assigning seats on planes, and answering any questions. Accomplishments Special recognition for the highest grades in training. Skills Used Customer service and cash handling.
- Airline Customer Service Agent at Delta Air Lines
- Support Staff at Macy's
- CASHIER at HOME DEPOT
- TELLER at WELLS FARGO
3 years, 5 months at this Job
• Excellent communication, customer service skills.
• Skilled in handling and maintaining customer information
• Ability to process customer tickets and announce flight information
• High patience with an ability to handle angry passengers professionally
• Ability to lift 70 pounds, bend, stretch, and climb
- Airline Customer Service Agent at Spirit Airlines
- Supervisor/Manager at HMS Host
4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Enhanced customer satisfaction ratings by resolving issues efficiently.
• Implemented customer service process improvements to limit wait times.
• Greeted customers with enthusiasm and offered immediate and friendly service.
• Monitored the appearance and performance of the front desk staff.
• Verify airplanes between flights to ensure appropriate cleanness and sanitation.
- Airline Customer Service Agent II at Tocumen International Airport
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Aviation Management Technology
- High school or equivalent - Business Administration
• Airline experience with Japan Airlines, Swiss International Airlines and Lufthansa.
• Check-in, review travel documents, accept check-in baggage, provide boarding pass / claim tags, and provide passengers information for any extra inquiries they may have.
• Proficient with GUI and Altea check-in systems.
• Work as ticketing agent in the check-in counters: work with One-RES reservation system; provide pricing information; process orders and prepare cash &sales reports; communicate with remote ticketing offices in Canada and Bangkok for support on passengers' reservations and resolve problems
• Escort and assist guests with VIP status and elite travelers.
• Experience as arrival lead: prepare gate for arrival of aircraft; have wheelchairs and pushers ready for respective passengers that requested the service.
• Supervise the departure process as the Gate Coordinator: give out clear announcements for the boarding process; make sure all agents are in their positions for a fast and smooth boarding of passengers.
• Work as receptionist / server at the Japan Airlines lounge: register passengers into the lounge in a timely manner due to the high demand of access; cater to a hundred passengers on a daily basis on a high traffic environment; serve food and drinks; make sure tables are cleaned and stock is refilled.
• Knowledge of international and domestic city codes.
• Follow strict safety and security protocols.
• Provide friendly, efficient, and exceptional customer service in a fast paced environment.
- Airline Customer Service Agent - SFO at Hallmark Aviation Service
- Customer Service Associate and Counter Clerk at Aristocrat DeLuxe Cleaners
- Barista and Counter Clerk at
- Customer Service Associate and Counter Clerk at Legend Billiards
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Art - Japanese Language and Literature
- - Japanese
● Check in guests for their flights
● Tag luggage
● Take payments for multiple airlines
● Help guest with any questions with their reservation
● Utilize Computer System To Check Guests In
● Receive All guests with a smile
● Bilingual Fluent (English/Spanish) Speech and Writing
● Constantly provided friendly customer service
● Always Received Positive Feedback From Guests/Customers
● Dispatch trucking
- Airline Customer Service Agent at Baggage Airline Guest Services
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- High school
- High school
This was an at-times intense customer service job that often required patience and the ability to calmly interact with customers. My job duties included: -Answering customer phone calls -Providing front counter customer service -Problem resolution -Passenger check-in -Learning and understanding complicated computer programs and coding -Booking reservations -Sending professional emails -Creating spreadsheets -Doing and filing paperwork -Representing the station on company phone calls
- Airline Customer Service Agent at Southern Airways Express
- Babysitting at
- Nanny/Babysitter/Housekeeper at
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Social Work
- High school
- Airline Customer Service Agent at Envoy air
2 years at this Job
- High school or equivalent