Establishes or implements goals and standards to maintain and control operational standards, service levels, costs, and safety requirements.
● Enforcement of company policies and procedures.
● Monitors performance against plans and initiates corrective actions to improve results.
● Determines and justifies equipment, facilities, staffing, and training needs to achieve station operations goals.
● Uses customer feedback to constantly develop and improve capabilities and processes.
● Responsible for maintaining a positive employee relations work environment and collaborative relationships.
● Determines recruitment needs and ensures appropriate staffing levels are met.
● Responsible for performance management and ongoing professional developmental support.
- Airline Manager at United Airlines
- Sr Program Manager at IGT - International Gaming Technology
- Professor - Project Quality Management at UC Berkeley
- Product Development Strategy Manager at Oracle Incorporated
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Master's MSM - Operations Management
- B.S. - Human Resources
- B.S. - Professional Airline Management
• 9/2005 - Present Major US airline with large domestic and international network and extensive Asia-Pacific region presence. Airline Manager Manage multi-level airport operations to increase customer service, staffing efficiency, and employee performance. Directed human resources and staff administration including labor issue investigations, negotiations, and collective bargaining employee relations. Perform executive level management, decision making, and business forecasting. Monitored industry research and data to perform trend analysis for strategic planning. Reviewed customer service issues for rapid resolution. Build and maintain an effective corporate business model to ensure high quality customer service and profitable business operations. Maintain customer and employee safety by ensuring OSHA regulatory compliance. Led project management meeting schedule deadlines and budget requirements. Controlled operational cost and expenses to maintain P&L accountability.
- Airline Manager at UNITED AIRLINES
13 years, 6 months at this Job
- Doctorate in Business Management - Business Management
- Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering - Software Engineering
Republic Airline manager overseeing heavy maintenance and paint of Embraer 170-175 aircraft at a vendor maintenance facility (Premier Aviation). Duties include monitoring vendor maintenance and quality, inspecting aircraft, returning aircraft to service after major repair, auditing paperwork to assure correctness, receiving in and verifying parts authenticity before allowing part to enter supply chain.
- Heavy Maintenance Rep./ Quality Control at Republic Airline
- Aircraft Maintenance Production Supervisor at Boeing Aircraft Company
- Military Flight Test Mechanic at Boeing Aircraft Company
- Experimental Flight Test Technician at Boeing Aircraft Company
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Certification - Aviation Maintenance Technology
Job Responsibilities: Handling all aspects of the day-to-day work of Delta Airline Catering Services. The job involves everything from interacting with the Airline's Manager and crew to the presentation of the food, liquors, and beverages to more than 300 passengers. -Handle and Training new employees from different countries -Providing Customer Service. -Responding to customer comments or complaints. -In charge of a group. -Handling agreements as per group requirements and company standards. -Working closely together with other departments.
- Flight Supervisor at Catering Services - ISS
- Mechanical Technician at Stice Drywall LTD
- Guest Services Representative at
5 years, 2 months at this Job
Ensuring proper ramp operation on a day-to-day basis
- Transportation Supervisor at Gate Gourmet Airline Catering
- Ramp Supervisor at Delta Global Services
- Customer Operations Manager at American Airlines
- Shift supervisor/ground security coordinator at Frontier Airlines
10 months at this Job
- - English
- BA - Linguistics
- - Teaching/Linguistics/English language and literature
Responsibilities & Achievements: Manage the day to day operation and business to ensure competent and high standards of customer service, efficient and effective operation. Act as a team building Manager identifying continuous improvement opportunities in service standards and financial performance. Develop and lead a team of Qantas staff in achieving excellent standards. Develop a balanced partnership with the ground companies to achieve agreed service levels. Provide well informed communication to facilitate teamwork and encourage full participation by both Qantas, Handling Agents and Airline partners. Administratively sound with the ability to accurately complete tasks in a timely manner. Achieved a 60% reduction is baggage mishandling in financial year 2016. Directed and negotiated with other Airline partners a new transfer baggage handling contract which significantly impacted on the industry as a whole is bettering the information available to all carriers and resulted in better performance. Despite significant internal down-sizing, successfully developed a streamlined and motivated team (both Qantas and handling agents) which met agreed goals. Improved Customer service standards through more streamlined and better teamwork. Appointed regional auditor for Ramp Safety performance and monitoring. Emergency Planning expert for the region providing advice to other Airport and Duty Managers.
- Airport Duty Manager at Qantas Airways Limited
- Airport Manager at Qantas Airways Limited
- Airport Manager at Qantas Airways Limited
- Contracts Manager at SOUTH AFRICAN AIRWAYS
7 years, 1 month at this Job
- Diploma - Airline Fares Ticketing and Sales
Lead by example to deliver consistently great service to our customers. Manage, motivate and engage employees by providing an open feedback culture and managing performance on a regular basis. Ensure compliance with all Swissport's corporate and airline safety and security procedures in order to meet/exceed regulatory standards. Plan and deploy resources to ensure that we are collectively successful by producing rosters in line with customers and operations requirements. Monitor and manage overtime payments on a daily basis, identifying issues and finding solutions to stay within targeted budgets. Maintain, monitor and report on agreed key performance indicators (KPI's). Conduct full investigations on irregularities, accidents or complaints as per our standard reporting requirements. Drive consistency and standards by ensuring clear communications at all levels on operational policies and procedures; team meetings, shift handover meetings, 1-1's and completion of relevant reports. Ensure all agreed training is completed and documented. Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders, internal and external. Resolve issues/conflicts in a timely manner. Ensure efficient operation of inbound and outbound flights. Ensure senior management is informed of important issues such as flight irregularity in a timely manner.
- Duty Manager at Swissport International Ltd.
- Performance Manager at Delta Global Services
- Airport Operations Manager at Aviation Port Services
- Airport Operations Supervisor at Air France
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration and Management
I am currently seeking Airline Front Line Customer Service Representatives. I have 18 Years' experience with Continental Airlines based in Honolulu, Hawaii and as an International Service Trainer with U S Airways in Pittsburg, PA. I have an outstanding understanding of Airlines City Codes, Rules and Regulations, appearance standards and have a high level of Customer Service Training. Continental Airlines: International Service Manager - Newark World Europe Operations Front Line In-flight Operations Manager for all International Flights departing the World Hub at Newark, NJ. Served on the Merger Committee for the employee integration and cross-training of New York Air, People Express and Interviewed and on-boarded Key Employee of Eastern Airlines to Continental Airlines. U S Airways: International Flight Attendant trainer for both New Hires and Requalification for Flight Attendants upgrading to International Aircraft and Inflight Service Standards. Accepted position from U S Airways when company was expanding its Philadelphia Base from a domestic hub to a World Hub. I was a key player in the Training of Agents of the issues of out bound and in bound standard issues with Customs, Connections, On time performance and had the ability to make Operation Decisions. Edington International Shore Operations: Director of Port Everglades Shipping Operations in Ft. Lauderdale Fl. Independent Contractor which provides U S Custom services, Meet and Greet, provides Bus Transportation to Large Cruise Lines and Freight Shipping Vessels. I currently have many Security Clearances with the United States Government which include: Homeland Security Transportation Workers Identification Card ( known as the TWIC card ). United States Coast Guard Port Authority Clearance for all United States Ports of Entry. United States Coast Guard Merchant Mariner Credentials which includes Crew Shipping Training, Emergency First Responder Training and Fire Fighting and International Cargo and Crew Credentials. Current and Valid Canceled Weapons Permit issued State of Florida And Notary of the State of Florida by Appointment by Governor Scott.
at this Job
• Manage all aspects of daily operations to ensure efficient terminal service such as, passenger service, security, and aircraft grooming
• Produce and develop customized payroll, operational, and filing reports for available business documentation
• Lead and manage staff of 45 to ensure appropriate and quality service to achieve desired business goals
• Responsible of coordination of all station activities for smooth and superior customer service
- Station Manager at HHS Aviation, JFK Intl Airport, NY
- Manager at D-Lite Café
- Station Manager at SkyGreece Airlines, JFK Intl Airport, NY
- Account Manager at Swissport, JFK Intl Airport, NY
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - Business Management
- High School Diploma
49959 (906)364-2509 [email protected] Website
- Airline Station Manager at Air Choice One
- Waitress at Bonshell Café
- Cashier, Brite Spot 2 at
5 years at this Job
- Associate in Business Administration - Ironwood
- Certification in CNA