Republic Airline manager overseeing heavy maintenance and paint of Embraer 170-175 aircraft at a vendor maintenance facility (Premier Aviation). Duties include monitoring vendor maintenance and quality, inspecting aircraft, returning aircraft to service after major repair, auditing paperwork to assure correctness, receiving in and verifying parts authenticity before allowing part to enter supply chain.
- Heavy Maintenance Rep./ Quality Control at Republic Airline
- Aircraft Maintenance Production Supervisor at Boeing Aircraft Company
- Military Flight Test Mechanic at Boeing Aircraft Company
- Experimental Flight Test Technician at Boeing Aircraft Company
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Certification - Aviation Maintenance Technology
Oversee the Customer Service, Airport Operations and Ground Operations for Spirit Airlines, United Airlines, Air Canada, Allegiant Air, JetBlue and American Airlines Baggage Services. Responsible for the operational performance of the JAX station while achieving or exceeding the established performance measurements. ◦ Administer the budget of the station and develops cost savings ideas ◦ Develop short and long-term vision for department; demonstrates forward-thinking in planning and execution ◦ Responsible for safety programs at the station to ensure a safe workplace for Crewmembers and customers -- responsible for meeting OSHA and local and state requirements ◦ Oversee daily operations, including coordinating and communicating with all departments in regards to operational integrity to improve communication and teamwork to drive efficiencies ◦ Maintain station operational performance goal monitoring and communications to appropriate departments ◦ Take a significant role in the recruitment and development of team to support the growth and development ◦ Ensure Operations team readiness for response to significant non-routine operations and emergency events
- GENERAL MANAGER GAT AIRLINE GROUND SUPPORT at Airport Operations and Ground Operations for Spirit Airlines
- PROJECT DIRECTOR POSITIVE PUBLICATIONS at INDUSTRY TODAY
- DIRECTOR OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT & OPERATIONS at Group One, LLC
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER at COFELY SERVICES-GDF SUEZ
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Aviation Management
- - Aviation Management
Travel Manager - Ali Bin Ali International travel & Tourism.
Doha State of Qatar - Year 2011 to Date
✓ Corporate Sales
✓ Retail Sales
✓ GSA Sales
✓ GSSA Cargo
✓ General Cargo
↖ General Sales Agency - Manager for - 8 leading airlines - Five Online - UL/WY/GF/AT & SV
↖ Cargo Sales agency - Manager for - 3 Leading Airlines - UL/WY/GF
↖ Acting Sales & Marketing Manager offline - Alitalia airlines.
➢ Collaboration with individual customer to establish a business objectives of travel programs, ↖ Cultivates strategies to achieve aims, conducts quarterly and annual reviews to discuss the progress
➢ Customer consultation to develop an on-line adoption plan that fits the needs and budget goals.
➢ Manages account productivity by reviewing monthly income statements and taking actions as appropriate ↖ Interface with ventures to produce accurate financial reports for clients ↖ Meets and exceeds the budgeted profits ↖ Maximizes profits while minimizing costs
➢ Applies consultative approach to sell value add products, services and expansion of business to achieve extra revenue ↖ negotiates the passing along of price increases for current services
➢ Interfaces with key contacts at client site to build multi-level relationships within the company ↖ Keeps the clients updated with business trends and industry
➢ Coordination with new patrons by ensuring agreements made at time of proposal are implemented
➢ Develops customer-specific Service Level Agreements ↖ Working with the operations to achieve service levels and reports the progress to customer and senior management
➢ Systematic account reviews with clients and conducting formal annual reviews with corporation senior management
➢ Conducts, Coordinates or Participates in client gatherings / events / functions (trade shows, seminars, conventions, etc.) to solidify the business relationships and improve customer knowledge of company products and benefits.
➢ Conducts annual client satisfaction surveys to implement changers or enhancements
➢ Working with customers and IT developers to identify reporting requirements and ensuring monthly stating's are accurate and timely
➢ Prompt responds to client requirements and inquiries
➢ Conducts business educational seminars and arranges client familiarization trips as necessary
➢ Firm relationship with the group associate Airline County Managers to assist them to achieve assign revenue targets. OTHER ACCOUNTABILITIES Airline Manager - Alitalia based in Qatar. Marketing Manager - General Sales Agency Gulf Air Sri Lankan Airlines Royal Air Marco Oman Air Saudi Arabian Air
➢ Support the establishment commercial strategies, corporate growth under the pillar, maximize revenue
➢ Responsible for the identification, acquisition, implementation, development, and retention of the corporates and TMC portfolio
➢ In Charge of sales account management in full sequence with identification, acquisition, implementation, development and retention ✓ Approach Account development across the region ✓ Development of the commercial strategy ✓ Introduction of new product and service offerings ✓ Business opportunities and risks for Emirates
➢ Accomplish and exceed the product sales boards to upkeep the marketing plan.
➢ Gather and analyze intelligence on competitor activities and market trends in territory basis to modify or refine strategies to preserve a primary position in the local industry.
➢ Implement and monitor sales strategies in the gulf territory to ensure the travel trade and travelling public are made aware of the existence, variety, competitive prices.
➢ Plan, organize and conduct training courses, product seminars and workshops for travel consultants, pact accounts and trade partners.
➢ Development and management of corporate business to exceed the annual targets
- Sales Manager Alitalia Airlines at Alitalia Airlines
7 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Sales & Marketing
- - International Air transportation
- Diploma in Confidential Secretaries - Confidential Secretaries
- Diploma in Marketing - Marketing
Manage, plan, direct and coordinate through subordinate personnel, activities to obtain optimum use of equipment, facilities, and personnel. Manage financial aspects of the assigned station to include payroll, analyze expenditures, financial and operations reports to determine requirements for increasing profits. Manage and Oversee scheduling, training and development, onboarding process to ensure all new and current employees are up to date. Monitor and manage all aspects of the station such as Customer Services including Ticketing, Gates, and Baggage Departments as well as Ramp and Operations Departments to ensure proper procedures and policies are being followed in order to ensure proper weight and balance, fueling, and loading/unloading of the aircraft. Monitor, Manage and Communicate with Catering and Cargo companies to ensure timely and efficient service to minimize delays at all times.
- Station Manager at Allegiant Airlines
- Airport Operations Manager at Aviation Port Services
- Airport Operations Supervisor at Air France
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration and Management
In charge of the entire Bethel Airport for Ravn, Alaska and Hageland Air group. Oversee over 65 employees.
- Airport Manager at Ravn Alaska
- Licensed Insurance Agent at Trigg Insurance
- Ramp Agent Supervisor at Southwest Airlines
- Station Manager at Alaska Airlines
10 months at this Job
- Some college
• Oversee entire operation in airport station
• Manage third party contractors, ensure smooth operation of flights
• Ensure airport operations are in compliance with DOT, CAA, TSA regulations
• Ensure airport operations are in compliance with company policies and standards
• Handle passenger complaints and customer service related issues
• Provide customer service to passengers according to company service standards
• Represent Hainan Airlines at required meetings hosted by authorities
• Provide regular trainings to employees on DOT, FAA, TSA regulations and updates
• Maintain good relationships with authorities and business partners
• Develop and implement new procedures constantly to improve operation efficiency
- Duty Manager at Hainan Airlines
- Supervisor at Hainan Airlines
- at Hainan Airlines
- Passenger Service Agent at Hainan Airlines
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associate Degree in Arts & Science in Communication - Arts & Science
Management of overall daily operations. Delivery of exceptional customer service. Back office administration. Baggage Coordinator. Quality control. Certified ground security coordinator GSC
- Manager on Duty at Cathay Pacific
- Investor/Owner at A&D Wine Corp
- Hawaiian Airlines - Station Manager at JFK International Airport
- Arik Air - Station Manager at JFK International Airport
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Psychology
* Overseer of personnel in food storeroom for 7. * Implemented plans and SOPs to improve the overall operational performance. * Member of core start up team to launch operations for new customers in DFW. * Manage inventory and internal delivery system for all departments in kitchen. * Effectively managed through staffing shortages while at the same time exceeding customer KPIs. * Conflict resolution * Demonstrate commitment to safety and related requirements in a high risk, heavily regulated environment. * Monitor quality assurance and provide audit support to strategically implement continuous improvement measures.
- Materials/Purchasing Manager at GateGourmet
- Operations Manager at Quantem Aviation Services
- Account Manager at Flying Food Group
- Sr. Manager, Business Administration at Pourshins, Inc
3 years at this Job
- Some college
- (Promoter/Ambassador) for a clean label global brand at Self employed
- Flight Preparation at Air France
- Freelance Interpreter/Translator at Consulate General of Italy
3 years at this Job
- BA - Foreign languages
Met and exceeded personal sales goals. Adapted the “Pandora” way of selling, improved sales ability and persuasiveness to create “add-on” sales. Professional oral communication, listening, and written communication skills; Maintain high standards of product presentation and housekeeping in my station, have attention to detail and self-organization. Conduct all business in a thoroughly honest and dependable manner. Open register and performed all register functions. Assisted managers in inventory, inventory control, special orders, price changes and handling customers Possess and share a high level of product knowledge; effectively demonstrate products; the learning of new products and special product lines.
- Sales Associate at Pandora Jewelry
- Spa receptionist at Lazule Sea spa and salon
- Passenger service agent at British airways
- Passenger Service Agent at Menzies Aviation
1 year at this Job
- High School Diploma - General Academic