Acting Airport Manager for Petaluma Municipal Airport.
- Interim Airport Manager at City of Petaluma
- Airport Maintenance Worker at City of Petaluma
- Night Crew Clerk at Petaluma Market
- Airport Ramp Attendant at City of Petaluma
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Aviation Management
Hours per week: 40
Supervisor: Harry Barrett Jr. (425.430.7471)
Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills:
• Oversight of the Airport Maintenance division consisting of six employees. Managed daily workloads ensured staff had proper tools and equipment to successfully complete their course work. Coached and disciplined staff during their annual appraisals, working closely with Human Resources and the Labor Union to address grievances and safety concerns.
• Successfully worked with senior leadership to restructure and reorganize the airport structure, hiring additional staff to improve tenant inquiries and requests in a timely manner. CUSTOMER SERVICE
• Led interdependent functions to ensure that the airport operates efficiently, consistent with regulations and guidelines
• Supervised and worked closely with airport maintenance and operations section to ensure plans were followed.
• Responsible for reviewing and approving tenant construction plans, in accordance to all Federal, State, and City regulations. Worked closely with Air Traffic Control (ATC) to mitigate and minimize impact to tenant operations
• Drafted and reviewed Construction Safety Phasing Plans for airport projects, working with the FAA Airports division for approval
• Worked on FAA (Federal Aviation Administration) Airport Grant assurances to ensure proper allocation of monies on AIP (Airport Improvement Plan) projects.
• Oversight of a $3.8M operating budget working closely with the Airport Manager and the Public Works Director, Finance Department to compile quarterly budget adjustments and reports. TECHNICAL DOCUMENTATION
• Responsible for rewriting guiding documents per the Federal Aviation Administration standards including the Airport Certification Manual (ACM), Airport Emergency Plan (AEP), and Snow and Ice Control Plan (SICP). In addition to this, I was actively involved in the revision and rewriting of the Airport Rules and Regulations.
• Trained all airport operations and maintenance staff on best practices on conducting Part 139 airfield inspections, including discrepancy reporting, issuing of Notice to Airmen (NOTAM). Successfully acquired, trained, and launched web based an FAA approved self inspection reporting system (ProDIGIQ)
• Emergency manager representative, ensured all staff were trained as First responders in accordance to FEMA practices COMPUTER SKILLS
• Prepared various documentation for approval by City Council including Agenda Bills, Tenant Lease Agreements, and press releases using various MS office products not limited to Word, Power Point, Publisher, and Excel
• Teamed with FAA (Federal Aviation Administration), WSDOT (Washington Department of Transportation), and other agencies to coordinate improvements to safety, programs, and infrastructure
• Created and introduced Airport Safety software (PRODIGIQ), which improved safety in conducting airfield inspection and improving discrepancy reporting.
• Administration oversight for the program, including training incumbent staff on use Security Manager oversight on LENEL (Safety and security program) including issuing, deactivating badge media, also running security badge reports.
• Rebooted ground vehicles operations program to improve safety via classroom instruction and policy changes
• Responded to emergencies occurring at the airport; participate and/or lead the evaluation and determination of action to be taken in response to airport emergencies.
• Worked closely with the RRFA (Renton Regional Fire Authority), ATC (Air Traffic Control) in revising the AEP (Airport Emergency Plan) and LOA (Letter of Agreement) on Airfield Response
• Developed and coordinate a comprehensive public relations outreach of the airport noise program. Presented to city neighborhoods on airport noise and airport master plan
• Responsible for investigating airport noise complaints, worked closely with flight schools and tenants on voluntary noise abatement procedures.
- ASSISTANT AIRPORT MANAGER at Renton Municipal Airport
- 40-Airport Duty Manager; Lead Airport Duty Manager at King County International Airport
- Assistant Manager of Operations (AMO); Operations Agent at Kansas City International Airport
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Master's Degree - Aviation Safety
- Bachelor's Degree - Aviation Technology
• Ensures tasks are conducted in a safe and reliable manner in accordance with site policies/procedures in addition to maintaining compliance with Federal and State regulations
• Plans, coordinates, and supervises consultants, contractors, engineers, and city employees on current and future projects
• Supervises city workers and contractors performing tasks on the airfield to ensure accurate completion of assigned maintenance tasks within the expected time frame
• Develops, organizes, and administers the Capital Improvement Plan (CIP) for the airport
• Coordinates with the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and the Louisiana Department of Transportation: Aviation Division regarding $5.5 million in grants to fund various projects
• Serves as the city's Quality Assurance Officer, which oversees $600,000 in grants from the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) for Brownfields Projects
• Attends City Council meetings to provide requested information as well as department updates
• Negotiates and manages contracts pertaining to land and hangers leased to present/future businesses and private individuals
• Conducts daily runway/taxiway, lighting, and navigational aid inspections to ensure safe operation of equipment
• Reviews inspection reports of airport facility to determine long-term development needs in order to efficiently accommodate projected traffic volume
• Develops new business opportunities within the local market (such as organizing the first Flapjack Fly-In Event which resulted in an average of 75 aircrafts visiting on an annual basis)
• Issues a Notice to Airmen (NOTAM) to alert pilots of potential hazards in and around the airfield
• Prepares and submits grant applications and applies qualifying reimbursements for active grants
- Airport Manager at George R. Carr Memorial Airport
- Intern at Monroe Regional Airport
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Aviation Management
Lead a team of 20 including 1 Operational manager, 6 Rental Sales Agents, 7 Service agents, 6 Shuttle Drivers. Report directly to District Manager of SFO CSI management; sales goal setting; service productivity; fleet management (average daily fleet vehicles on site not to exceed 300); hire and train new employees; teach coach, motivate employees to exceed quarterly, monthly and daily goals set by management Implemented efficient cleaning process for service agents Increased V.O.T.C. (Voice of the customer) results in 4 month duration by 11% over PY by exceeding customer expectations Increased Counter Sales Initiative Revenue .58 CY/PY in month of October Collaborate with Finance and District to ensure P&L is aligned with budget standards and expectations Oversee scheduling and daily workflow/productivity Sales and Rental management; Drive revenue Communicate effectively to all aspects of daily operation including Supply Chain, Fleet Logix, Airport personnel and my Payless rental team
- Airport Manager at Payless Car Rental
- Operations Manager at Avis Budget Group
- Operational Manager at Jack Doheny Co
- Parts Manager at Jack Doheny Co
4 months at this Job
- Associate - Bio-Medical Engineering
- Associates Degree in Liberal Arts - Liberal Arts
Managed day to day operations of 24/7/365 LAX Airport location and managed $9 million P&L Managed union labor force (100+ employees), and applied continuous process improvement methodologies (Lean and Six Sigma) to improve productivity and exceeded revenue goals Developed and maintained strong relationships with key stakeholders within the airport community, as well as Smarte Carte peers Reduced 2017 labor budget by 94k from 2016 while still exceeding planned revenue Led multi-million dollar infrastructure and equipment upgrade which included replacement of 7,000 cart units in a coordinated effort with third party shippers to bring inventory from overseas and eventual delivery location Coordinated shipments in and out of new inventory units while maintaining operations of 24/7 business Decreased employee turnover rate from 33% to 12% Created and implemented standard work for front line associates as well as hourly/salaried managers
- Airport Manager at Smarte Carte-LAX Airport
- General Manager at CLEAR
- Manager, Bay Area at CLEAR
- Operations Manager at Guitar Center
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business
I work in developing and administration of grants, including FAA, DOT/DOA grant processes. I supervise employees including interviewing, selecting and evaluating. I have experience in planning work schedules, assigning work, and training employees on a day to day basis. I have knowledge of aircraft servicing and aviation radio procedures; crash rescue operations and I maintain fuel services on the airport. I oversee the airport maintenance department including daily tasks and inspections. I perform hangar unit rentals including lease agreements and rules and regulations, contracts including hangar leases, ground leases and Fixed Base Operation leases. I also update and revise all lease agreements, rules and regulations of the airport as needed. I work with local FSDO, FSO and FAA on all issues pertaining to maintaining the airport environment, Capital Improvement Plans including large budgets, Grant writing, Master Plans, NOTAMS and FAA safety issues. Manage airport Construction Projects and work with Airport Engineers on all airport projects, airport developments and maintaining the airfield including multi-million-dollar projects. Recent projects include 2 new runways and General Aviation ramp, all new navigation systems, AWOS (weather reporting systems), rotating beacon systems, pilots lounge and airport museum. I work with public, federal, state and local officials on a regular basis including, permits and noise abatement issues. I also coordinate all events and airport activities.
- Flight Operations/ Airport Manager at Tracy Municipal Airport
- at Nancy's Fantastic Flying Services
- at Bills Art Studio
- at Vintage Aircraft Stockton Airport
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelors in Business Management / Real Estate - Business Management / Real Estate
- - Aviation Maintenance Technician
- - Business Management
- - Advanced Aviation and Aeronautics
Help assist passages to they’re gates and help restock planes.
- Airport Manager at Prospect Airport Services
- Prospect at
6 months at this Job
- - 12
- High school or equivalent
In charge of the entire Bethel Airport for Ravn, Alaska and Hageland Air group. Oversee over 65 employees.
- Airport Manager at Ravn Alaska
- Licensed Insurance Agent at Trigg Insurance
- Ramp Agent Supervisor at Southwest Airlines
- Station Manager at Alaska Airlines
10 months at this Job
- Some college
Reasonable for the daily operations of the airport and the surrounding city owned land and equipment. Daily operations considered of the operating and servicing aircrafts before and after departures, daily checks of the airports fuel supply, fuel testing, facility up keep, maintaining airport to Federal Aviation Regulation standards, creating staff scheduling, budget management, hiring staffing and training city officials on all aspects related to aviation and airport functions.
- Airport Manager at The City of Dalton
- Head Flight instructor at Blue sky Aviation
- Airport assistant manager at Habersham county airport
- United States Army Aviator at United States Army, Active Duty
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- BS - Aerospace studies
• Supervise a staff of 50 associates and 4 managers.
• Recruited and mentored 3 new managers. One manager promoted into another location.
• Analyze district P&L statements to zero in on cost saving measures with local management team.
• Initiated and participated in Lean and Six Sigma projects to create efficiencies that saved our location over 1 MILL in projects completed.
• Increased Avis/Payless brand market share, 2017 had year over year improvement while maintaining Net Promoter Scores.
• Created a sales culture within the associates at location, thru implementation of contests, and creation and communication of localized sales targets.
• Developed leaders within workgroups through training and implementation of employee initiated processes.
• Maximized pricing and revenue targets by monitoring fleet availability and ensuring competitive pricing strategies.
• Created an open dialogue of communication with other departments for better planning of fleet needs by utilizing inventory control system.
• Created forecast planning tools to ensure highest level of availability of inventory.
• Created a partnership environment with outside vendor, initiated and educated vendors on fleet planning tools and best practices to ensure highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Airport Manager at AVIS BUDGET GROUP
- Airport Manager Production and Customer Service at AVIS BUDGET GROUP
- Sales Manager at
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor's of Scince - Organizational Leadership