Alarm Technician Trainee. I am merging into the Alarm sector of this industry. I am learning quickly and eager for continued growth.
- Alarm Technician at Diversified Alarm Services
- Technician III at Amteck
- Technician at Crosby Communications, LLC
- Technician at LEK Technology Group
1 year at this Job
48075 Supervisor: Guy Payne Alarm Technician for a well established company. Responsibilities were to service customers alarm systems and troubleshoot problems or issues they are having. Customer service skills were held in high regards as well as being prompt to appointment times. Needed to have a vast knowledge of all security alarm panels and radios in order to troubleshoot customers' needs.
- Alarm Technician at Guardian Alarm
- Alarm Technician at Dusing Security and Surveillance
- Technical Support Senior Technician at H&R Block
- Patrolman at Dusing Security and Surveillance
11 months at this Job
As a fire alarm technician, I inspect and test fire alarm systems for both residential and commercial buildings. I make sure the alarm system is working properly and is in compliance with California’s fire codes. I also provide customer service to clients who request information, need help understanding their alarm system and make sure any repairs are taken care of. I’ve been ranked within the top 10 alarm technicians company wide.
- Fire Alarm Technician at Bay Alarm Company
- Aircraft Rescue Firefighter at United States Marines
2 years at this Job
- Associate - Business Administration
As an alarm technician my duty was to run wire, connect technology, including, key pads, motion sensors, cameras, and other componets included in the trade, and cater to customer needs.
- Alarm Technician at S. Payne Audio and Video
- Stocker Associate at Dollar Tree
- Alarm Technician at
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- None - N/A
- Some high school
Fire alarm technician/Apprentice
- Fire Alarm Technician/ apprentice at Premiere Electronics
- Landscape Foreman at Dossins
- Sales Associate at Bass Pro Outdoor World
- Construction Forman at Eagle Construction
7 months at this Job
Working at Bay Alarm Company, I have gained a new set of skills that include installing and servicing Honeywell Security alarm systems. Learned how to install and service DMP Security alarm systems. I have learned how to instal Communication Radios AT&T and Verizon. I can install Fire, Smoke, and CO2 devices. I can install Power Supply, Zone Expanders, and hardwired and wireless door and window contacts. I have learned how to run wire as well, but as a service technician I am doing less of that these days.
- Alarm Technician at Bay Alarm Company
- at Peacock Construction
- Lead Technician at Restoration Management Company
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Associate - Biological Science
- Associate - Mathematics
• Verify, troubleshoot, and repair many types of Alarm/Fire systems.
• Upsell, install and train customer on Alarm/Fire system operations.
• Maintain inventory and provide proper nomenclature to replenish stock and maintain efficiency.
• Able to work in any environment with a safe and professional manner.
• Maintain a clean and professional appearance.
• Use all resources available with minimal supervision.
- Alarm Technician at ADT Security Services, Fishers
- Maintenance Specialist at Great Dane
- Manager/ Accountant at Marathon
- Electrical Assembler at Pierce Manufacturing
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associates of Science - Electronic Technology
I install and service commercial and residential burglar and fire alarms as well as cctv systems and access control systems. I safely operate a company vehicle and let supervisor know of any maintenance or service needed. I do have Arkansas Alarm Technician Leve 1 license. I also document and help maintain a good amount of inventory to ensure we are equipped to handle the majority of customers needs in a timely manner.
- Alarm Technician at Lakeview Alarms
- Data Network Technician at Nobel Systems
- Driver at Presort First Class
- Bloomtown Florist at
6 months at this Job
- Certificate - Automotive Service
- Alarm Technician/master electrician at Canyons School District
- Ii obi at
9 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate - Electricity
- Associate - Electrical te hnology
NICET Certified Fire Alarm Technician. Inspection, Service, Installation and Programming experience.
- Fire Alarm Technician at Fields Fire
- Machinist Mate Weapons (Third Class Petty Officer) at United States Navy
- Maitenance Worker at Mcdonalds
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent