• Deployed All Source Intelligence Analyst/Fusion Analyst developing targets and analysis through OSINT and Multi-INT sources.
• Writing and building products under tight time constraints
• Conduct weekly situational briefs to high level military and government personel.
• Functioned as ISR Tactical Controller (ITC) for unmanned/manned assets allocated to the TF-SE area of operations.
- All Source Intelligence Analyst at Mayvin Consulting Group
- All Source Intelligence Analyst at U.S Navy
- All Source Intelligence Analyst at CMX Technologies
- Signals Intelligence Analyst at United States Navy
7 months at this Job
- Business Management - Business
- Certificate - Intelligence Analysis
- Network Systems Administration - I.T
- Software Engineering - I.T
- Certificate - Communications Signals Collection and Processing
- High School Diploma - General
Conduct all-source intelligence analyst, with a focus in the cyber realm. Create, edit, and quality check various intelligence products on a daily basis in support of USCYBERCOM and other intelligence community (IC) organizations.
- Senior All-Source Intelligence Analyst at LIS Solutions
- Technical ELINT Analyst at Lockheed Martin
- Technical ELINT Analyst at NSA/CSS CO
- Operational ELINT Analyst/Deployer at CSS TX
3 years, 4 months at this Job
SAIC contracted to USCYBERCOM/ARCYBER * Provided support to the JFHQ-C cyber mission and objectives as the Transregional all source intelligence analyst for the CENTCOM area of operation, Iranian Threat Network, and Violent Extremist Organizations. * Combined intelligence sources from a range of intelligence disciplines with knowledge of cyber capabilities to support the JFHQ-C Commander, J3, J2, Intelligence Planners, Operational Planners, and Cyber Mission Teams (CMT) to deliver effects in support of Combatant Commanders. * Performed research and analysis using IC accepted tradecraft, policies, and procedures. Provide written and verbal briefings on topics as directed by the government customer. * Provided analytic support to weekly Operational Planning Team meeting, to include coordination with multiple CMTs on several pending mission packages in preparation for approval and placement on an approved targeting list. * Improved understanding of targets and threat systems through identification and link analysis of physical, functional, and behavioral relationships. * Conducted analysis of a communication technology in support of target discovery for assigned area of responsibility. Analysis identified collection gaps and subsequent information requirements that could be researched to enable future operations against named adversaries. * Provided analytic support to assigned CMT in support of a named combatant command objective. Analytic support focused on identifying and acquiring additional information for positive identification and function of a target. KEY RESULTS SAMPLING All Source Intelligence Analyst: Frequently requested by name to support specific senior leadership directed tasks as well as direct analytic support to CMTs. Published multiple intelligence activity summaries to the greater Intelligence Community helping to set precedence for analysts within the organization.
- All Source Intelligence Analyst at Cyber
- Cyber Intelligence Analyst and Program Manager at Cyber
- Intelligence Analyst at United States Air Force
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- BA in Intelligence Studies, Cum Laude - Cyber Warfare, Open Source Intelligence, GIS I, and Counterintelligence
- AAS in Communications Applications Technology - Communications Applications Technology
- High school
Earl Lesniak 904-327-9315
• Strong research skills on unclassified and classified databases for use in written products to support the CENTCOM AOR in intelligence requirements
• Monitoring and analyzing strategic and operational intelligence information
• Authoring and coordinating threat assessments to support the U.S. military and civilian intelligence community
• Effectively briefing intelligence products
• Strong analytical and writing skills in intelligence production
• Proficiently utilizing computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development
• Strong all-source intelligence analyst with a focus on Counterintelligence, Human Intelligence and Signals Intelligence
• Supported SOTF in producing products
- Junior All Source Intelligence Analyst at GEOOWL
- Teller at BB&T, Daniel Island
- All Source Intelligence Analyst at U.S. Army Reserves
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Finance
Personnel Security and Information Security Specialist
• Served as the All Source Intelligence training NCO for the 323rd A. Company.
• Briefed officers, supervisors and subordinates on current intelligence threats in concerning US equities in Eastern Europe.
• Supervised and evaluated the training of over a fifteen Military Occupational Specialties qualified All-Source Intelligence soldiers.
• Produced classified country-specific threat assessments in support of the 66th Military Intelligence mission in Eastern Europe. CONTRACTOR EXPERIENCE
- All Source Intelligence Analyst at Army Reserve
- Information Security Specialist at Army Reserve
- Counterintelligence & HUMINT Analyst at US Africa Command
- All-Source intelligence Analyst at MI, Stuttgart Military Intelligence Detachment
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelors of Criminal Science - Intelligence Education
for experienced professional services in every arena of mission readiness and support. All Source Intelligence Analyst, Illicit Aviation Intelligence
Senior Illicit Aviation Subject Matter Expert (SME), responsible for all-source analysis for illicit aviation matters. Represents the Client as the SME during senior level engagements as well as act on the Clients behalf as liaison officer supporting the National Intelligence Community, Interagency Organizations and Law Enforcement for aviation matters. Maintains a working knowledge of database software, data aggregation to include both strategic and tactical analysis strategies to support the Clients global interest tracking illicit smuggling networks and activity.
• Trusted to serve in a one-deep, high-visibility position in a geographically separated workspace. Reinvigorated a program left vacant due to lack of continuity for 6 months, re-established key lines of communication between the Client and customers. Provided a briefing to Client's Leadership and was granted approval to place equipment in an area which benefited the National Intelligence Community.
• Improved/Streamlined an archaic request for information process by introducing automated alert tippers which reduced processing/return time by more the 50 percent.
- All Source Intelligence Analyst, Illicit Aviation Intelligence at U.S. Government
- All Source Intelligence Analyst, Illicit Aviation Intelligence at FGS-LLC
- Global Security Manager, Protective Services Division at Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation
- Counterintelligence Manager (Insider Threat) at Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Cyber Security and Management & Information Systems
- Bachelor's Degree - Criminal Justice
• Provides all source intelligence analysis to 908th Airlift Wing Senior Leaders, Mission Commanders and Aircrew on current threats in CENTCOM/EUCOM Area of responsibility (AOR) Area of Interest (AOI)
• Develops and provides detailed threat and tactical analysis briefings; to 357th Airlift Squadron leadership
• Synthesizes intelligence information from multiple sources, produces daily intelligence briefings and combines source data into analysis, real-time threat briefings, and position papers
• Responsible for providing aircrews with current threat intelligence data; critical to mission success
• Leads and evaluates aircrew training and provides enhanced techniques thereby reducing threats
• Supervises four intelligence analysts; ensures training standards and skill development requirements met
- All Source Intelligence Analyst at 908 Operations Support Squadron
- Area Supervisor, Security Controller, Alarm Monitor at 5 Security Forces Squadron
- Program Manager/Systems Manager at 65 Security Forces Squadron
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Doctor of Strategic Security - Strategic Security
- Master of Arts in International Relations - International Relations
- BS - Criminal Justice
- AAS - Criminal Justice
with Emphasis on Human Intelligence (HUMINT), Combined Joint Task Force (CJTF)-OPERATION INHERENT RESOLVE (OIR)/J2X, Arifjan Base, Kuwait - 84 Hrs/Week
• All-Source Intelligence Analyst with emphasis on Human Intelligence (HUMINT) producing daily HUMINT Summary (HUMSUM) from Information Intelligence Reports conducted and compiled from five out-stations with Iraq, Syria, and Jordan, which is disseminated to one-star CJ2 and senior staff at CJTF-OIR, CJ2X.
• Debriefing Support Cell Analyst within HUMINT Analysis Cell (HAC) supporting strategic debriefers in Iraq and Syria by developing Read Ahead Packages for Key Leadership Engagements (KLE) on various military and political leaders for HUMINT collectors to be knowledgeable and prepared for all strategic topics.
• Conducts thorough Asset/Source Validation Assessment within HUMINT Operations Cell (HOC) by reviewing contact reports and determining source reliability for CJTF-OIR sources.
• Develops link analysis to understand terrorist and militia group's hierarchy leadership, operations, and intentions for HUMINT collectors in Iraq, Syria, and Jordan.
• Reviews and updates in HOT-R Information Intelligence Reports (IIR) by completing analyst comments, evaluations, and submitted Source Directed Requirements (SDR) to refine future HUMINT operations and collections.
- All-Source Intelligence Analyst at HUMINT
- All Source Intelligence Analyst, Kandahar Intelligence at CLGT, Kandahar Intelligence Fusion Center
- Counter-Terrorism and Force Protection Intelligence Analyst at LGB, LLC
- at Distributed Common Ground System-Army
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- BS - Criminal Justice
Conduct multilayer, all-source intelligence analysis in support of Joint Operations in locations around the world.
- All-Source Intelligence Analyst at U.S. Special Operations Command
- Researcher for Somalia at OEF Foundation
- panel member at Political Violence
- Independent Consultant at CAMRIS International
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Certificate - basic French
- M.A. - International Affairs
- Certificate - intermediate Portuguese
- B.A. - International Studies
- Certificate - high-intermediate Hebrew
◆ Conducted daily All-Source intelligence analysis of threat groups in Afghanistan in preparation for deployment to Afghanistan. Conducted Intelligence Preparation of the Battlefield (IPB) for various provinces in Afghanistan. ◆ Developed products for battalion and brigade level exercises. Used Analyst Notebook to develop relationship matrix in order to conduct targeting analysis. Conducted current and future operation analysis. ◆ Conducted daily All-Source intelligence analysis of doctrinal forces as well as hybrid threat in preparation for field training exercises, producing products used by the commander in order to determine enemy courses of action.
- All Source Intelligence Analyst at Brigade Combat Team
- Ground Defense Area Analyst & Intelligence Surveillance Reconnaissance (ISR) Tactical Controller at Contingency Location Dwyer, Helmand Province
- All Source Intelligence Analyst at Special Operations Command North
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associates of Arts in Psychology - Psychology