• All-Source Intelligence Analyst, Criminal Operations, and Social Media Exploitation Specialist.
• Part of FBI's Criminal Investigative Division -Violent Crime Section.
• Have Dark Web/ Social Media Exploitation skills
• Published Written Products
• Created Policies for the FBI
• Managed a portolio of projects
- All Source Intelligence Analyst at Halcyon Group International (FBI)
- Surveillance Role Player 2, Part Time at General Dynamics
- Management and Program Analyst at Aveshka
- Diplomatic Protection Specialist at Red Five Security
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - International Relations with a concentration in Globalizaton and Human Security
May Contact Supervisor: MSgt Anthony Boss, [email protected] ALL-SOURCE INTELLIGENCE ANALYST Analyzes multiple sources of information in developing, evaluating, and disseminating intelligence on potential threats to U.S. and allied forces. Methodically guides special projects from original concept through final implementation, interfacing with associated stakeholders to meet all requirements. Expertly collaborates with a variety of teams to meet all expectations and milestones. Consistently utilize and manage classified and sensitive information. Demonstrates outstanding communication, problem solving, writing, prioritization, and time management skills. * Prepare target communications assessments, adversary order of battle studies, situation reports, and other intelligence reports as required * Analyze intelligence information through research and assessment to determine adversarial actions and intentions * Draft and disseminate long-term and time-sensitive intelligence reports to consumers worldwide * Provide analysis of Information Operations activities and support to Air and Space Operations Centers and supported commanders. * Operate mission-essential communications mediums across all source intelligence information to produce and present topical high-interest technical and operational intelligence briefings to all levels of command. * Conduct analysis activities and operations from data derived from manned, unmanned, and other operational assets in support of National Agencies, Joint Commands, Air Force MAJCOMs, and AOCs contingencies and exercises * Prepare and evaluate finished reports relative to target actions, subject to supervisory review * Collaborate with other crewmembers to ensure the multi-INT exploitation section maintains a capability to provide timely and accurate operational intelligence support and fully trained intelligence personnel during peacetime and contingency operations * Assist in enhancement of ISR unit crew's mission readiness, by maintaining a thorough knowledge of all aspects of internal multi-INT training
- All-Source Intelligence Analyst (1N031) at 218th Intelligence Group TN Air National Guard
3 years, 3 months at this Job
1600 Spearhead Division Ave. Fort Knox, KY 40122 United States 02/2012 - 05/2016 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hours per week: 40 All Source Intelligence Analyst Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: Worked in S-2 Office, Cleared personnel for computer and building access, processed requests for clearances, inspected buildings and arms rooms for compliance with regulations. Analyzed intelligence from multiple disciplines to create a picture of enemy activities and assessed possible intent and future plans. Disciplines such as Human Intelligence: The use of informants. Signals Intelligence: The use of electronic devices to gather intelligence. Geo-spacial Intelligence: The use of drones and satellites to gather information. Learned regulations regarding storage and marking of classified information and used it daily in the work place. Produced Intelligence Documents and presentations. Operated and maintained a TROJAN system, a road mobile satellite system that allows Top Secret communications from remote locations. Drove a 45 Passenger Bus in Seoul, Korea as a secondary duty Supervisor: 2LT Garrett Dunlap (337-653-2235) Okay to contact this Supervisor: Contact me first
- All Source Intelligence Analyst at US Army
- Finance Technician at US Army
- Adult Corrections Officer at State Of Hawaii Department of Corrections
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - English Education
- Associate - Arts and Humanities
• Prepare all-source intelligence products for every subordinate Task Force element within the Joint Special Operations Command (JSOC) enterprise.
• Stood up the first Counterintelligence Analyst Cell (CIAC) within the J2X. Managed workflow as an Analyst Cell Lead and met with Mid/Senior level military and civilian officials to coordinate efforts and allocate assets where needed.
• Limited information can be provided; willing to provide details in the appropriate environment.
- All Source Intelligence Analyst at Centra
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - Intelligence Studies
- High School Diploma - General Studies
Job duties include:
• Prepare all-source intelligence products to support the combat commander
• Assess the significance and reliability of incoming information with current intelligence
• Establish and maintain systematic, cross-reference intelligence records and files Successfully completed 8 months of basic combat training and advanced individual training which included both physical and mental conditioning. Achieved a 4.6/5.0 GPA in Intelligence Analyst course work. Received distinguished honor graduate, Army Achievement medal and was promoted. Graduated early from high school to pursue U.S. Army training and contribute to my funding for college.
- All Source Intelligence Analyst at U.S. Army National Guard
- Retail Associate at Journeys
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- AA in progress - Applied Science in Intelligence Analysis
- High school - General
Watch Officer Experience
• Worked as a Regional Intelligence Watch Officer for an organization consisting of over 1000 personnel. Sorted through thousands of reports, identifying and disseminating actionable and pertinent intelligence to the appropriate divisions when necessary.
• Trained and certified as an Operations Watch Officer in the United States Marine Corps. Program Manager
• Worked as an Intelligence Chief. Responsibilities included overseeing the completion of programs consisting of multiple projects completed simultaneously. Intelligence Preparation of the Battlespace is an example of a complex program. It is a military intelligence product that includes multiple simultaneous projects such as enemy situations, threat analysis, trend analysis, identifying intelligence gaps, and coordinating collections to gather missing information. This program typically involves 20 to 100 personnel, consisting of multiple intelligence disciplines.
• Managed Requests for information and collections, requiring the organization of scheduling activities to meet deadlines and milestone goals. Skilled in Industrial Engineer Techniques
• Yellow Belt Certified, Green Belt Trained in Continuous Process Improvement (CPI) by the Department of Defense in 2017. CPI is a combination of Lean, Six Sigma, and Theory of Constraints. Collections Management
• Trained and Certified as a Collection Manger by the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency.
• Identified over 100 unknown preexisting intelligence collections and developed new collection requirements to fill gaps for a region of the world.
• Developed a product to identify current intelligence collections relevant to an organization utilizing topographic analysis software, resulting in a 200 percent increase in collections directly supporting the organization. Information and Personnel Security Management
• Manage a personnel security program consisting of 240 personnel, resulting in zero compromises of classified and sensitive but unclassified information (Controlled Unclassified Information).
• Manage an information security program consisting of 24 classified information systems and 160 hard copy documents, devices, and peripherals with zero compromises over a 3 year period.
• Initiated background investigations for 30 personnel, successfully closing 100 percent of investigations.
• Enforce the adherence to policies, regulations, and laws regarding record information and document classification markings on both classified and SBU (CUI).
• Determine the authorization of requestors to receive intelligence and other confidential or sensitive information.
• Coordinate security and application access for agency end-users of information systems. Training and Training Development
• Trained both internal and external personnel on intelligence techniques and resources available regularly.
• Certified as the primary Intelligence instructor for over 240 unmanned aerial system operators. Training includes techniques that operators are required to understand. A lack of understanding results in operators losing their flight status - a term meaning an operator has met all requirements to pilot and aircraft.
• Developed and administered a Logistics Intelligence Course to fill a gap in Marine Corps Intelligence knowledge in regards to supporting logistical operations, resulting in a personal award for excellence and a course now adopted by the United States Marine Corps as a whole.
• Coordinated scheduling with leadership to ensure that all available personnel are able to attend and to eliminate conflicts with other events.
• Trained and mentored over 50 successful intelligence personnel. Contact and mentoring remains for over half of the personnel trained.
• Certified as an instructor in personnel safety qualifications. Conducted training more than annually for more than 1000 personnel. Pattern, Trend, Group, and Link Analysis
• Experienced in utilizing software designed for developing connections, patterns, trends, and group analysis of criminal organizations. Software used consist of tools such as Analyst Notebook and Palantir.
• Utilized analysis software to develop graphics and supplement written intelligence reports, resulting in actionable intelligence, the identification of intelligence gaps, and directing collection efforts. Geographic Intelligence/ Topographical Intelligence (Mapping)
• Developed mapping and analytic tools utilizing ArcMap and ArcGIS software.
• Led the development of a tool (Route Analysis Tool Enhanced) designed for analyzing threats along travelled routes, resulting in a graphical product showing areas with higher threat/crime concentrations and the types of threats. Products allowed for predictive analysis and the development of mitigation techniques. The tool allowed for user input to filter results, providing a previously non-existent capability.
• Trained in Full-Motion Video analysis. Developed final intelligence products created utilizing imagery collected and other intelligence reporting. Professional Intelligence Writing
• Educated and experienced in professional intelligence writing skills utilizing techniques approved by the national intelligence community.
• Experience includes writing for maximum utility using MLA, Chicago, and Turabian writing styles, writing in an active voice and directing writing to audiences.
• Written products include an all source intelligence product coordinated with numerous operational and national intelligence agencies prior to release. The agencies utilized the product as a baseline for over 5 years. Trained in Social Media and Internet Communications
• Received open source intelligence research methods course from the Open Source Enterprise in 2015.
• Received open source intelligence methods course from Marine Corps Intelligence Activity in 2013.
• Utilized social media and internet communications to monitor events and collect intelligence following the April 2015 Nepal earthquake. Communications
• Liaised, collaborated, and coordinated with federal, DOD, and commercial agencies through the use of multiple communication mediums including personal, video conferencing, teleconferencing, and chat software.
• Conducted regular information sharing, exchanges, and dissemination via SharePoint, web hosting sites, databases, video conferencing, teleconferencing, chat software, personally, and through oral presentations.
• Attended meetings and conferences, locally and abroad, to obtain or disseminate information and criminal intelligence.
• Oral and written dissemination in a safe way to control information, adhering to all laws and regulations. Contribute actionable intelligence/Targets
• Utilized intelligence reports, collections, and products to create over 200 targets with inarguable intelligence supporting them. Over 150 targets were successfully actioned over a 6 month period. Critical Thinking
• Certified in Structured Analytic Techniques, methods of critical thinking designed for and approved by the National Intelligence Community.
• Utilize contrarian analysis, alternative competing hypotheses, scenarios, alternative futures analysis and other techniques for analyzing intelligence while minimizing biases. Records Management
• Periodic reviews of existing reports and records to determine those that should be purged based on record retention laws, regulations, and unit procedures.
• Complete annual refresher training to stay aware of changes in policies, participate in biannual inspections to ensure adherence to policies. Participate in accreditation compliance activities
• Participated in the Certified Department of Defense All-source Analyst I (CDASA-I) beta certification program. One of a small fraction of personnel who earned a qualifying grade to become certified. Awarded a certificate and title from the Under Secretary of Defense for intelligence.
- All-Source Intelligence Analyst at United States Marine Corps
24 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Networking and Security Management, Computer Science
- AAS - Information Technology/Networking
- None - Strategic Intelligence
Conducts All Source Intelligence research/collection/analysis on SOUTHCOM, PACOM and CENTCOM strategic target systems, including Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD), Theater Ballistic Missiles (TBM) and Command, Control, Communications, Computers & Intelligence (C4I), Air Defense Forces (ADF). -Performs intelligence informaion collection using GEOINT, HUMINT, SIGINT, MASINT, ELINT, and OSINT. -Maintains electronic target folders supporting intelligence community vertting and data basing. -Operate imagery exploiting equipment and Geospatial Intelligence System (GIS) programs. - -Experience with SOCET GXP, ArcGIS, Google Earth, Modernized Integrated Database (MIDB), RemoteView and GIS software to perform analysis. -Knowledge of Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) sensors and platforms, Distributed Common Ground System (DCGS) enterprise architecture and joint intelligence products. -Ability to perform and evaluate Quality Assurance and Quality Control (QAQC) of intelligence products. -Trained on Palantir and Gaia for analysis. -Analyze raw data via Joint Worldwide Intelligence Communications System (JWICS). -Experience with Microsoft Office Suite products Target Intelligence Analyst - Collateral Damage Estimation producer; creates annotated image graphics and collateral call-outs, providing actionable targeting intelligence to associate COCOM and AOCs. -Supports Squadron mission; plans, organizes, researches, administers/collects intelligence information to produce the research of target vulnerabilities. -Weaponeering producer/ QC; quality control checks and produces weaponeering intelligence products IAW local and federal targeting regulations and principals - executes CAF/AOC targeting requirements. - Battle Damage Assessment (BDA) producer; produces BDA graphics, providing call-outs and feedback about targets that have been struck or re-struck at a later time. Utilizes RAVEN, MARAUDER as the main research. - Creates TAM models for the Joint Air-to-Surface Standoff Missile (JASSM), using 3D software. - Performs precise point mensuration of multisensory imagery to develop, produce and maintain geospatial data on complex military targets for use by US Government and Military customers with global reach.
- All Source Intelligence Analyst at U.S. Air Force, 36 IS
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- A.A.S. - Intelligence Studies and Technology
- Bachelors of Arts - English
- Deployed All Source Intelligence Analyst/Fusion Analyst developing targets and analysis through OSINT and Multi-INT sources. - Writing and building products under tight time constraints.
- All Source Intelligence Analyst at Mayvin Consulting Group
- All Source Intelligence Analyst at U.S Navy
- All Source Intelligence Analyst at CMX Technologies
- Signals Intelligence Analyst at United States Navy
5 months at this Job
- Business Management - Business
- Certificate - Intelligence Analysis
- Network Systems Administration - I.T
- Software Engineering - I.T
- Certificate - Communications Signals Collection and Processing
- High School Diploma - General
Earl Lesniak 904-327-9315
• Strong research skills on unclassified and classified databases for use in written products to support the CENTCOM AOR in intelligence requirements
• Monitoring and analyzing strategic and operational intelligence information
• Authoring and coordinating threat assessments to support the U.S. military and civilian intelligence community
• Effectively briefing intelligence products
• Strong analytical and writing skills in intelligence production
• Proficiently utilizing computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development
• Strong all-source intelligence analyst with a focus on Counterintelligence, Human Intelligence and Signals Intelligence
- Junior All Source Intelligence Analyst at GEOOWL
- All Source Intelligence Analyst at U.S. Army Reserves
- SC - Teller at BB&T, Daniel Island
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Basic Leadership Course US Army - Basic Leadership Course
- All Source Intelligence Analyst, Advanced Individual Training - All Source Intelligence Analyst
- Bachelor's - Finance
Research, analyze, interpret and disseminate all-source intelligence information, including Counterintelligence / Human Intelligence (CI/HUMINT), regional analysis, and political analysis, for areas of responsibility in order to produce detailed written analytical products. Identify information gaps and potential threats by evaluating relevance and accuracy of gathered information using various analytical methodologies and intelligence database systems. Disseminate warning orders, threat analysis, and brief executive and senior management on actionable intelligence contingencies. Update large intelligence databases, systems, and mechanisms for sharing relevant intelligence information to support ongoing and planned projects.
- All Source Intelligence Analyst at Army National Guard
- Assistant Sales Manager at Avail Vapor
- at Uber
- at 4 Paws Pet Resort
1 year, 10 months at this Job