formerly D+H USA Corporation), Portland, Oregon A leading international financial technology company focused on the financial services industry. Senior Strategic Alliance Manager August 2013 to Present Effectively create and manage over 150 domestic and international third party relationships to enhance company's products and increase revenue. Contribute over $2,000,000 in annual revenue as well as significantly reduce company expenses related to relationships. Work with Executive and Senior Managers to identify potential partnerships necessary to achieve company's business goals. Negotiate contract terms and conditions, define major deal points to maximize internal flexibility and meet revenue targets. Oversee cross functional teams to implement agreement and deliver effective communication and workflow within company. Ongoing management of relationship to ensure profitability, compliance, and initiate agreement modifications as needed throughout the life of the agreement.
- Senior Strategic Alliance Manager at Finastra USA Corporation
- Strategic Alliance Manager at Harland Financial Solutions
- Senior Manager, Human Resources at CFI ProServices Inc
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - English
2017 – present
• Develop and maintain external partner relations with Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
• Present data management function at conferences, audits, and external non-study meetings
• Manage timelines, budgets, and changes for study protocols
• Develop and revise Standard Operating Procedures Data Manager Dec. 2015 – present
• First Annual Recognition Award recipient at DF/Net
• Manage data quality for 4,790 study participants at 47 international study sites
• Collaborate with programmers, biostatisticians, project managers, clinical, and regulatory staff to meet study milestones and deliverables
• Program and test an Electronic Data Capture (EDC) data management system
• Review serious adverse events with the medical monitor to identify safety trends and risks
• Respond to study questions raised by sites, project managers, monitors, and consultants
• Develop materials such as Study Specific Procedures, CRF/eCRFs, and training presentations
• Deliver study trainings for study sites, monitors, software users, and conference attendees
• Organize study teams by managing, mentoring, and developing direct reports
- Alliance Manager/Data Manager at DF/Net Research Inc.
- Analyst Trainee Intern at Government Accountability Office
- Graduate Research Assistant at The Pennsylvania State University
- Junior Fellow at Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Doctor of Philosophy - Health Policy and Administration
- Master of Public Health - Health Policy and Management
- Bachelor of Arts - Biology
• FY '17 Revenue attainment.
• Established joint product development initiatives and go-to-market plans with alliance partners.
• Implemented alliance management best practices in support of established relationships.
• Coached team of Alliance Managers on relationship management, collaboration, and influence skills.
- Alliance Manager at Equifax
- Alliance Manager at Accenture Interactive
- Digital Transformation Consultant at Accenture Interactive
- Solutions Engineer at Translations.com
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Political Science
Assist with Alnylam's alliance with the UK Biobank consortium (global partners) ◆ Operationalize the capability in-house with the data management and analysis ◆ Manage weekly meetings with the vendor for PheWAS and GWAS analysis ◆ Part of a cross-functional team to develop business plan for prospective targets which include but are not limited to - NASH, Complement System, Bleeding disorders
- Alliance Manager at Alnylam Pharmaceuticals
- Senior Associate Scientist at Alnylam Pharmaceuticals
- Primary Author at Alnylam Pharmaceuticals
- Primary Author at American Society of Hematology
7 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Global Management
- Master of Engineering - Biomedical Engineering
Senior Vertical Alliance Manager, Alpharetta GA, 2017 - 2018 Healthcare Alliance Manager – GPO, Alpharetta GA, 2013 – 2017 Point person for all GPO related matters. Manage and leverage partnerships with national GPOs (Vizient, Premier, Intalere, HealthTrust and CoreTrust), and regional ones, to increase sales. Manage activities in Healthcare and non-healthcare areas. Recruit new GPO partners. Identify, drive and manage growth opportunities. Act as the Connection primary contact for GPO partners. Define and communicate the company’s growth strategy for the GPO. Build trust with internal sales teams to drive GPO initiatives and to build relationships to increase growth. · GPO volume growth 2014 to 2017: Premier $125M to $190M, Vizient $110M to $175M, Intalere $10M to $22M · Managed relationship with GPO leaderships and field forces · Subject matter expert for healthcare topics and GPOs · Provide internal training sessions and one-on-one briefing for sales forces. · Managed contract renewals and negotiations with Premier (2), Vizient (1 renewal and 2 extensions) and Intalere (1 renewal and 3 extensions), and recruited MedAssets as new GPO partner. · Created +6 aggregations with Vizient Members Business Ventures (CAPTIS, NPC, S3P, CHA, etc.). · Created +10 partnerships with Premier Sponsors of Affiliates (Capstone, CHAMPS, Acurity, etc.) · Created partnerships with Intalere East and West Alliances. · Create and market exclusive special OEMs pricing offers for GPOs. · Business Development: Created and executed plans to develop GPO healthcare and non-healthcare business (Provista Gaming & Hospitality, Premier eCommece Stokd, Retail/Manufacturing verticals). · Business Management: conduct QBR, business and account reviews to identify growth opportunities, and created and executed plans to increase contract penetration. · Conducted scheduled bi-weekly point calls with each GPO · Coordinate and participate in GPO annual/regional conferences and hosted briefing sessions at booth · Conducted account reviews, processed account executives’ help requests to get intelligence and sales assistance from GPOs, and developed sales and Marketing plans accordingly · HIMSS: schedule on-site briefing session with the leadership and Field Force of GPO staff attending · GPO newsletter: Create and publish regular and ad-hoc GPO updates newsletter for the sales forces
- Senior Vertical Alliance Manager at Connection, Inc (formerly PC Connection
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXPERIENCE and ACCOMPLISHMENT at Connection, Inc
- Subject matter expert at
- Healthcare Alliance Manager at
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Management - Financial Analysis
Intellectual Point is a Global Information Technology, Training, Consulting and Software Development Company. Intellectual Point provides professional hands-on computer and IT training as well as certifications to prepare you with the marketable skills and knowledge needed for today's competitive job market.
• Developing a deep knowledge of alliances and their relationship with the Attain client teams and practice areas
• Working closely with practice leaders and teams to grow and engage our network of strategic alliance partners
• Managing and building relationships to drive sales engagement and results in the field
• Developing and executing alliance-based marketing strategy and campaigns with support from the field and corporate Marketing teams
• Drafting and maintaining a pipeline of thought leadership, collateral, and other related materials
• Measuring and reporting performance of alliance relationships and campaigns
• Planning, allocating, and managing budgets
- Partner Alliance Manager at Intellectual Point
- Director of Recruiting at Hope Medical Institute
- Assistant Director of Admissions at ECPI University
- Assistant Director of Admission at Art Institute
9 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Project Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Finance
Built the NEC LATAM strategic alliance foundation and governance framework from the ground up, leading all business development efforts and directing the execution of territory growth and expansion in a highly competitive market across Brazil, Mexico, the Southern Cone, East Cone, Andean Region, And Central America. u Strengthened partner relationships, solutions development, and global client engagement strategy for key LATAM accounts including Telefonica, America Movil, TIM and Millicom, Equinix, and L3/CenturyLink. u Established the NEC Alliance as Juniper's most successful partner globally with 160% growth after year one. u Capitalized on new business opportunities by expanding the territory and the business from Juniper's traditional service provider offer to SDN and optical, cloud, and multi-cloud data center network transformation solutions. u Achieved 20% realized growth and $50M in revenue by establishing partnership opportunities in the LATAM market. Led the team in expanding revenue, building a joint global business plan, and driving effective sales strategies. RICARDO PIMENTA NUCCI | [email protected] | 786.508.7428 u Reinforced partner revenue performance by astutely administering a significant budget of market development funds (MDF) and collaborating with product line managers on strategy, pricing, and business models to win new deals. u Reached $10M in sales by establishing a global cloud and multi-cloud data center initiative encompassing SDN solutions such as NFVI and SDN WAN and by capturing a large LATAM market share. u Singled out as a top performer by generating 334% of targeted quota.
- STRATEGIC ALLIANCE MANAGER at Juniper Networks
- HEADQUARTER SALES MANAGER at LATAM - Juniper Networks
- REGIONAL SALES DIRECTOR at Juniper Networks (Brazil)
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Engineering
Served as Account Manager for Cisco partnership, managing client expectations, project budgets and coordination of project teams in engineering, business development and marketing.
• Developed sales support programs, including special events, which successfully enhanced communication between company, partners and sales reps.
• Measured all sales enablement activities to quantify impact and success of marketing materials and programs. Tracked sales cycle and account status in Salesforce.com, and communicated with reps to prioritize account management actions.
• Managed all aspects of Statement of Work (SOW), including RFQ/proposal development and approval process for contracts. Ensured clear project scope and pricing for complex partnership projects.
• Coordinated across all functions to bring the best training, materials and tools to sales team. Created presentations to build sales force expertise in Cisco products and architecture interface with Red Hat products.
• Facilitated Cisco Tiger Team calls with Red Hat solution architects. Coordinated topics with senior management and presented on OPEN (Online Partner Enablement Network) courses for Red Hat products and solutions.
• Proposed and helped develop first intranet e-learning courses covering both Cisco and Red Hat products and architecture interfacing.
• Tracked and reported on training progress for skills mastery to support overall performance improvement.
- Global Alliance Manager / Enablement at Red Hat
- Account Manager at Red Hat
- Marketing Project Specialist (Contractor) at National Semiconductor
- Marketing Project Manager (Contractor) at Glide Memorial Church
4 years at this Job
Work as technical presales and subject matter expert for public cloud. Provide customers with demos and proof of concepts. Train and educate sales associates on how to position HPE hyperconverged, Public cloud consulting and migration services to customers with both on premise and cloud environments.
● Provide technical knowledge and presales support for sales team to move pipeline.
● Assist to create targeted campaigns for customers based on current industry events be IT security, compliance, or expansion.
● Work with external strategic partners to expand business funnel including Azure and Chef partnered campaigns.
● Position all of HPE Including hardware and software partners.
● Position Cloud Technology Partners consulting and migration services for AWS, Azure, and GCP
● Maintain working knowledge of and provide of multiple compliance standards, including HIPAA/HITECH, ISO27001, CJIS, FedRAMP, PCI DSS, SOC1, SOC2, SOC3
- Alliance Manager at Hewlett-Packard Enterprise
- Networking Specialist at Public and Private
- Cloud Specialist - Azure at Microsoft
10 months at this Job
- - Sociology
data system Main achievement and key role: -Developed the team to focus on key major account business, and successfully established the regional coverage department with 10 members in the sales and alliance management for GSI, ISVs and strategic partners including national major players for respective industries; Drove the growth of double digit (over 25% each year) for 3 consecutive years while also focus on Customer success management, with key Enterprises and Finance firms. True experience - AS the PM for a project with China Custom Bureau, which start by exploring the one Hitachi concept by introducing the wise-finder solution which developed from Hitachi solution group; We have to convince the Chinese Government arm, the Public Security Bureau to give the green light for trial which heavily relied on our Partner for the back and forth meeting; then we worked hard to push with both sides to co-operate in localization development with the use of live data from the Custom collected from both airport and train station, also later on extended to the Fairy. The Engine and solution beats out most of the existing market players by 30% or more in recognition and calculation to reporting generation in detail with respond time and picture clearance. During the 12 month, I managed a team including internal solution development, external partner technical solution development, and end-user business process management from POC, GTM, customization, localization, customer negotiation and solution adoption to SaaS; while being bridge for cross functional and teams communication, I also the point of contact and organizer for project relation meeting setup, key milestone measuring report to senior executive and problem solving advice and most of the time, the coordinator. With communicate to all level, all function alliance management, implementation monitoring control and user training, to establish a 13M deals covering 2 years and extend probability to long run as it hits a billions investing market in China Safety and security. - In supporting the Customer success Management, I lead my team by working with key partners on key accounts with SaaS after sales review, service selling, up-sell and renewal opportunities. Define customer inquiries and provide solution to maintain high level of customer satisfaction and usage of our solutions; support the Joint-solution development of key initiatives such as Health-care and Smart Transportation by winning major projects including China Eastern airline, Capital Online, RCCB and Major train stations in China. - Managed to over achieved assigned quota each year and help to growth the OEM business with Brocade on large double digit (over 20% YTY from 2014-2017, from 16.5M RMB to 33M RMB).
- Senior strategic alliance manager at Hitachi
- Senior manager, Strategic alliance at IBM, BPO Greater China
- Senior Alliance manager at IBM, BPO Greater China
- senior channel manager for North China at IBM, BPO Greater China
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- - Strategic Planning
- Bachelor of Science - Industrial Electronic Technology Engineering
- - Engineering