Davisburg, MI DXC, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Hewlett-Packard Security Partner Alliance Manager Product Offering Manager Security Delivery Manager Managing Consultant- Senior Active Directory Consultant
- Security Partner Alliance Manager at DXC, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Hewlett-Packard
- Enterprise Architect, Identity Management & Manager at
- Internet Technologist at Guidant (Medical)
- Web Architect at Delco Electronics (Automotive)
10 years, 1 month at this Job
Senior Vertical Alliance Manager, Alpharetta GA, 2017 - 2018 Healthcare Alliance Manager – GPO, Alpharetta GA, 2013 – 2017 Point person for all GPO related matters. Manage and leverage partnerships with national GPOs (Vizient, Premier, Intalere, HealthTrust and CoreTrust), and regional ones, to increase sales. Manage activities in Healthcare and non-healthcare areas. Recruit new GPO partners. Identify, drive and manage growth opportunities. Act as the Connection primary contact for GPO partners. Define and communicate the company’s growth strategy for the GPO. Build trust with internal sales teams to drive GPO initiatives and to build relationships to increase growth. · GPO volume growth 2014 to 2017: Premier $125M to $190M, Vizient $110M to $175M, Intalere $10M to $22M · Managed relationship with GPO leaderships and field forces · Subject matter expert for healthcare topics and GPOs · Provide internal training sessions and one-on-one briefing for sales forces. · Managed contract renewals and negotiations with Premier (2), Vizient (1 renewal and 2 extensions) and Intalere (1 renewal and 3 extensions), and recruited MedAssets as new GPO partner. · Created +6 aggregations with Vizient Members Business Ventures (CAPTIS, NPC, S3P, CHA, etc.). · Created +10 partnerships with Premier Sponsors of Affiliates (Capstone, CHAMPS, Acurity, etc.) · Created partnerships with Intalere East and West Alliances. · Create and market exclusive special OEMs pricing offers for GPOs. · Business Development: Created and executed plans to develop GPO healthcare and non-healthcare business (Provista Gaming & Hospitality, Premier eCommece Stokd, Retail/Manufacturing verticals). · Business Management: conduct QBR, business and account reviews to identify growth opportunities, and created and executed plans to increase contract penetration. · Conducted scheduled bi-weekly point calls with each GPO · Coordinate and participate in GPO annual/regional conferences and hosted briefing sessions at booth · Conducted account reviews, processed account executives’ help requests to get intelligence and sales assistance from GPOs, and developed sales and Marketing plans accordingly · HIMSS: schedule on-site briefing session with the leadership and Field Force of GPO staff attending · GPO newsletter: Create and publish regular and ad-hoc GPO updates newsletter for the sales forces
- Senior Vertical Alliance Manager at Connection, Inc (formerly PC Connection
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXPERIENCE and ACCOMPLISHMENT at Connection, Inc
- Subject matter expert at
- Healthcare Alliance Manager at
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Management - Financial Analysis
San Francisco Bay Area As the Partner and Alliance Manager for Taos Mountain LLC, I create the annual and quarterly business plans for both MSFT and Github. The business plans consisted of sales revenue forecasting, marketing agenda, certification, and competency planning. My position is also responsible for the management and procurement of funding programs for pre and post sales engagement activities. I procure and apply Marketing Development Funds(MDF) for the general enablement of co-sponsored marketing events. My day to day consists of Opportunity and Pipeline Development for Managed and Professional Services that map to Azure and GitHub. I leverage the MSFT Co-Sell Platform that enables our Sales Divisions to work on joint projects with MSFT. I ensure our competency's levels and certifications are maintained for our partnership in order to maintain Gold status in 5 different competency categories.
- Partner and Alliance Manager at Taos Mountain LLC
- Channel Program Manager at Cavirin Systems, Inc
- Regional Channel Manager at Avaya
- Channel Account Manager at Pluribus Networks
7 months at this Job
- - Business
- - Business Administration and Management, General
- Managed technical alliance contracts/agreements with customer race teams. Liaison for all communication and data distribution.
• Production Manager - Managed department supervisors and budget for all RCR manufacturing and production.
• Engineering Manager - Managed project and test engineers. Represented RCR with all partnered and sourced engineering firms. Scheduled all track and facility tests.
• Mechanic/Shock Specialist - Race team member, responsible for shock/spring preparation at race events and tests.
- Alliance Manager at Richard Childress Racing
- R&D/Track Testing Manager - Managed R&D at Petty Enterprises
- Cup Series Crew Chief/Team Tire Changer at Bill Davis Racing
17 years at this Job
- High school
• OEM Technical Enablement o VMware Certified Professional for training for OEMs o Liaison to Partner Sales Engineers o Travel internationally to support OEM business development initiatives
• Liaison to Dell New Product Engineering Team delivering critical information and guidance
• Provide global support for OEM Customer Solution Centers/Executive Briefing Centers
• Part of team that developed sales plays for Joint VMware-Dell sales efforts
• OEM team representative for Business Unit QBRs
• OEM technical SME
• Represent VMware at internal and external events nationally and internationally including: VMworld, Dell Tech Summit and Empower. Have been a featured speaker onstage Senior Technical Account Manager
• Customer Advocate for enterprise customers
• Responsible for increase in value of customer's VMware investment
• Provide technical and strategic guidance in data center operations
- Global Alliance Manager at VMware
- Senior Manager-Global Sales Support, Pre-Sales Enablement and Productivity at
- Vice-President of Sales and Marketing at Von Technologies
- Strategic Account Director at Technisource
5 years, 2 months at this Job
Responsible for managing a technology alliance with an enterprise marketing automation platform company, as well as, building awareness and adoption of our application to drive revenue through referral partners and direct B2B strategy.
• Sales Achievement: Increase Lead Gen by 50% | Improve Win Rates by 38% | Increase Deal Progression by 69%
• Key Wins: $689K of net-new pipeline generated | $400K software/services win at FinServe Account
• Services/Products Offered: Direct Mail Automation Software, Print & Fulfillment Services for Marketing Industry
- SENIOR STRATEGIC ALLIANCE MANAGER at PFL
- SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE at UPS FREIGHT
- SENIOR CHANNEL MANAGER at Microsoft
- SENIOR CHANNEL SALES MANAGER at IBM
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing - Marketing
responsible for Dealer Compliance and our Lending Institution. Duties included securing Dealer Agreements, verifying and implementing Dealer Partner packets and updating any changes made by the corporation.
- Strategic Alliance Manager at Summit Financial Corporation
- Facilities manager at Summit Financial Corporation
- at Summit Financial Corporation
- Underwriter at Summit Financial Corporation
12 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.S. in Business Administration
Managed and facilitated Power Digital New Product Introductions (NPI) for digital technology, SaaS, Cloud and IIOT Digital solutions via the Approval to Quote (ATQ) process. Collaborated with Sales, Product Management, Application Engineers and Commercial Operations to ensure delivery of relevant and effective ATQs, collateral and processes.
• Managed the development of necessary processes and procedures for partner alliances and Solution Outcomes which resulted in a 30% improvement in generating deal quotes. - PWC, Deloitte, etc..
• Worked with product managers and commercial teams to enhance proposal content and streamline contract requirements for channel partners which resulted in 20% time decrease in proposal generation.
• Developed sales enablement approach to educate the field on NPIs and go-to-market" strategies which resulted in a more informed and equipped sales team.
- Global Alliance Manager at General Electric
- Director, Supplier Marketing at HD Supply Power Solutions
- Field Marketing Manager, BA Software Group at International Business Machines (IBM)
- Channel Customer Set Marketing Manager at ibm.com
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
• Built strong relationships with over 30 technology partners in MercuryGate's partner ecosystem
• Successfully led technology partner event sales which resulted in the largest sponsorship revenue obtained for our annual user conference to date.
• Prepared and executed technology partner contracts (e.g., NDAs, MOUs, Partnership agreements) for attorney and executive level approval.
• Delivered an exceptional level of service to each partner by listening to concerns, answering questions, and taking action by facilitating partner needs with help from rest of company.
• Managed partner inquiries to determine when integration tasks were completed in observance of tight deadlines and project milestones.
• Instituted process for partner marketing (datasheets, battle-cards, sales presentations, and sales enablement training) in an effort to facilitate future sales opportunities.
• Sourced and vetted prospective technology alliances.
• Managed tasks within Project Management System for technology updates and versioning.
- Technology Partner Alliance Manager at MercuryGate International, Inc.
- Business Development Representative at MercuryGate International Inc
- Recognized as top Business Development Representative at MercuryGate International Inc
- Consultant at Texas Roadhouse, Point, Rib Grill, Salad, Fry, Cold Prep
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
• Responsible for Maintenance and Modification of the nuclear fleet.
• Provided oversight for the alliance contract valued at $970 million dollar.
• Managed 36 corporate contract employees and reduced budget by $500,000 dollars.
• Reduced worker's compensation costs by 40%.
• Implemented metrics for defining efficiency, effectiveness, and overall success of the alliance agreement.
- Sr. Alliance Manager at Tennessee Valley Authority
- Nuclear Outage Refueling Manager at Tennessee Valley Authority, Sequoyah Nuclear Plant
- Alliance Services and Change Manager Senior Manager at Tennessee Valley Authority
- Alliance Services Director at Alliance Services
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associates - Surgical Technology
- - Surgical Technology
- Masters - Leadership and Management
- master's - leadership and management